Does Shiseido RCH-01 involve past cell experiments for hair loss?

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

I can't remember the name of all of the past cell-based hair loss treatments but there were a few and they all fizzled out. One of them was called Aderans and another was called Intercytex. They all failed to grow a decent amount of hair so we know the cells they used were insufficient.

Does anyone know if Shiseido is using different cells with their RCH-01 cell based hair loss treatment than Aderans or Intercytex used?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

nameless wrote:
1 year ago
I can't remember the name of all of the past cell-based hair loss treatments but there were a few and they all fizzled out. One of them was called Aderans and another was called Intercytex. They all failed to grow a decent amount of hair so we know the cells they used were insufficient.

Does anyone know if Shiseido is using different cells with their RCH-01 cell based hair loss treatment than Aderans or Intercytex used?
Don't know if they did or not, but I do know Histogen still isn't on the market map yet. And they did get
good results in Japan as well.