Tsuji is getting close!

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Tsuji is getting close!

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Is it true that the Japanese don't allow any non natives to become permanent residents? I'm too lazy to Google.
No.

Marty Friedman from Megadeth is a permanent resident. Probably a full-on citizen of Japan now.

I know whites who've lived there, actually a friend of mine was born there (but to American parents) and uh...well, there's a reason none of them live there now. Because they'll never be Japanese and they've told me that some businesses have signs that say "japanese only" and have been kicked out for being white. I'm told this actually was the subject of some court cases in the 2000s where japanese born whites sued over such things. Successfully or not I don't know.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
No.

Marty Friedman from Megadeth is a permanent resident. Probably a full-on citizen of Japan now.

I know whites who've lived there, actually a friend of mine was born there (but to American parents) and uh...well, there's a reason none of them live there now. Because they'll never be Japanese and they've told me that some businesses have signs that say "japanese only" and have been kicked out for being white. I'm told this actually was the subject of some court cases in the 2000s where japanese born whites sued over such things. Successfully or not I don't know.
Why aren't the defender's of human rights making a big deal about this blatant racism?
behold the sins of our forefathers

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Why aren't the defender's of human rights making a big deal about this blatant racism?
Because the Japanese just said 'no!'.

And when they tried again, they said 'no!'.

Then they stopped.

The West should learn to say 'no' too, one of the simplest and most effective ways to stand up to evil.

And yes it's evil to guilt-trip and bully people to get them to self-destruct.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Because the Japanese aren't white.

but don't worry, east asians are next on the globalist hit list if they successfully take down whites.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

When will Tsuji launch his trial ? I heard that it's supposed to be this month, but I don't know because there hasn't been an update in like 5 months or something.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Japanese are actually pretty J-woke and based in general, soooo

http://global100.adl.org/#country/japan/2014
This was actually my second thought but too long for comedic effect.

Japanese and Koreans are based as fuck.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
The more I read about Tsuji the more sure I am that he will bring an amazing breakthrough to the hair loss market sooner than any other research group. We are now into 2019 and we have 3 groups working on plausible cures for hair loss - Tsuji, Jahoda and Christiano, and HairClone. I think Tsuji will be the first to cross the finish line and I think they will bring a product to market in Asia sometime in 2020. So I think a cure for hair loss will hit the market in Asia sometime next year. This disaster is finally almost over. And because Tsuji is getting so close all of the groups working on other potential cures are under pressure to get their treatments to market as well. I don't think any true breakthroughs will come to market before Tsuji but that's just my opinion.
Don't you see? There will never be a cure for hair loss. If there is, I'll gladly eat my words, my hat, sock or whatever... Just wait and see, you'll be disappointed.
My philosophy is to expect the worst (no cure) and to be happily surprised if I'm proven wrong. I refuse to waste my time and energy on hoping for something that'll probably never happen.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% once ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week ..

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
Don't you see? There will never be a cure for hair loss. If there is, I'll gladly eat my words, my hat, sock or whatever... Just wait and see, you'll be disappointed.
My philosophy is to expect the worst (no cure) and to be happily surprised if I'm proven wrong. I refuse to waste my time and energy on hoping for something that'll probably never happen.
I'm adding Dutasteride and Oral Minoxidil to my regimen to be honest and saving for hair transplants (i just hope i won't be NW7 though). I also don't trust the cure stuff because we don't even get regular updates to see what is actually going on behind the scenes. And even if it were released i wouldn't be able to afford it in 15 years.

I've been disappointed a lot throughout my life in various ways and in many people, which made me the kind of person who always expects the worse as a defense mechanism because disappointment and having your hope being crushed just hurt so much.

I mean if you expect the worse and it happens, then you lose nothing because you're already mentally prepared for that and if the good happened, then that's a good surprise for you. But on the other hand when you expect the better and the worse happens you have all your hope turned into despair and it just hurts so much, and even if the good happened the surprise wouldn't be as good because you were already expecting it.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Stan22 wrote:
1 week ago
When will Tsuji launch his trial ? I heard that it's supposed to be this month, but I don't know because there hasn't been an update in like 5 months or something.
A lot of the news from their camp is generally announced a lot later after it happens. I'm just going with the assumption they'll start the trial this month and down the road we'll hear about what happened like we have before.

I pretty much don't follow this kinda stuff at all anymore. Thus why most of my posts here are shitposting, politics, and political shitposting now.

I'm just gonna keep on taking muh drugs, sprayin' the minoxidil, still haven't decided if it's worth the transplant or not yet. My hairloss isn't so bad, especially coming up on 3 years (holy fuck) of being on the meds, it looks way better than when I started, doesn't seem to have really ruined me or anything.

Honestly, it's more about just peace of mind at this point.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
A lot of the news from their camp is generally announced a lot later after it happens. I'm just going with the assumption they'll start the trial this month and down the road we'll hear about what happened like we have before.

I pretty much don't follow this kinda stuff at all anymore. Thus why most of my posts here are shitposting, politics, and political shitposting now.

I'm just gonna keep on taking muh drugs, sprayin' the minoxidil, still haven't decided if it's worth the transplant or not yet. My hairloss isn't so bad, especially coming up on 3 years (holy fuck) of being on the meds, it looks way better than when I started, doesn't seem to have really ruined me or anything.

Honestly, it's more about just peace of mind at this point.
Try coming to the discord server sometime, it's really really fun and it'll help you kill the time until the cure is released :D

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 5 days ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
I recommended a few months ago that this site should contact Tsuji to try to set-up a Q & A with him. Everyone here was too busy laughing about the idea to give it any consideration. Hence, we have no new information. FYI Tsuji has done Q & A's with other sites before so he might have done so with us had we tried. At any rate, I've lost interest in the idea.

All of the hair websites are becoming very irrelevant to me. This site in particular is becoming irrelevant to everyone. I come here once in awhile but not very often. Most of the sites, especially this one, are more about arguing politics than trying to talk hair loss news. I don't really bother much with any hair websites anymore since there's no new information. I peruse the sites every month or so but I'm not nearly as involved as i used to be. I guess I've somewhat adjusted to my hair loss problem.

Added in 9 minutes 48 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
I disagree. I think Tsuji's treatment will be the first somewhat effective cell-based treatment for hair loss. But I also think there will probably be tech problems with it initially. I think the hair could be kind of coarse and maybe a little thin and/or short. I think there may be directional problems. I also think there could be cycling problems at first.

I think subsequent versions of cell-based treatments will have improved quality of hairs and cycling but each new version will take time to come to market.

So yes, I do think a Tsuji cell-based treatment for hair loss is coming in the next few years, and while I think it will be an improvement over Rogaine, finasteride, and dutasteride, I'm not convinced it will give us back a PERFECT full head of hair that cycles properly. It may only last one cycle or it may only last a few cycles.
Last edited by nameless 3 days ago, edited 7 times in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 days ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Is it true that the Japanese don't allow any non natives to become permanent residents? I'm too lazy to Google.
One of the greatest places we can go is Iran or Taiwan, especially the latter.

I think it is great to enrich the lives of the poor, especially if they are hookers around 18 years old.

That is my new mission in life. A little cash and a large wallet goes for with women, especially in the U.S. :)

Added in 2 minutes 9 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
No.

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :wave:

https://newrepublic.com/article/134875/ ... nald-trump