Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7672

Post by JLBB » 2 years ago

shadylane wrote: 2 years ago seriously?

That is really low and quite childish, I had no idea.
Good Pavement reference.

User avatar
shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 56
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 103
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxdil, Zinc Thymulin, Keto Cream, Derminator
Location: Scotland

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7675

Post by shadylane » 2 years ago

JeanLucBB wrote: 2 years ago Good Pavement reference.
:lol:

That quote or the username?

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7676

Post by JLBB » 2 years ago

shadylane wrote: 2 years ago :lol:

That quote or the username?
Name

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5373
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7679

Post by Admin » 2 years ago

I had a question for you @JeanLucBB, judging by the pictures in this thread and after already 4024 grafts, do you think it's still going to be safe to extract around a 1000 more?

And by safe I mean that the normies won't notice anything wrong with my donor once the hair grows longer than 1.5 cm. De Reys seemed quite confident he could even get more than 1000.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7685

Post by JLBB » 2 years ago

Admin wrote: 2 years ago I had a question for you @JeanLucBB, judging by the pictures in this thread and after already 4024 grafts, do you think it's still going to be safe to extract around a 1000 more?

And by safe I mean that the normies won't notice anything wrong with my donor once the hair grows longer than 1.5 cm. De Reys seemed quite confident he could even get more than 1000.
1000 is a very small number spread through the entire region and at this point there isn't a look of previous donor diffusion from previous procedures anyway. I'd guess even more than that, maybe 1500, especially if you grew the hair a bit longer.

Not that you'd consider it, but I bet you'd be able to get a 2500 graft strip out of it aha.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1069
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7730

Post by Exodus » 2 years ago

what does it look like if you buzz or shave your head? inspiring thread. what was the total cost of the transplants? about 12 or 13k right?

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5373
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#7732

Post by Admin » 2 years ago

Exodus wrote: 2 years ago what does it look like if you buzz or shave your head? inspiring thread. what was the total cost of the transplants? about 12 or 13k right?
It looked uniform and as if I had had SMP, I used to live like that before my second hair transplant. Now I'm at a point where I get more aesthetic benefits from growing it out.

I'm at 8500€ so far and should get to 10500€ in total with my last hair transplant in February.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1110
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#10190

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote: 2 years ago Long way you went. With Toppik on the crown, you could go out with the appearance of a full head.
The transplant surgeon did a good job on him. There's still a good amount of recession in the front and thinning throughout. He looks like a guy who was born with a very high forehead and thin hair overall. I would not be happy with it because I want a full head of hair.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2050
Norwood: NW3.5

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#10192

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

nameless wrote: 1 year ago The transplant surgeon did a good job on him. There's still a good amount of recession in the front and thinning throughout. He looks like a guy who was born with a very high forehead and thin hair overall. I would not be happy with it because I want a full head of hair.
He also does have a potato face. Don't forget that.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1110
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#10195

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote: 1 year ago He also does have a potato face. Don't forget that.
I don't know if he has a potato face because there's a big black smudge in the front of his face but I can tell he has a very high forehead and thin coverage.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2050
Norwood: NW3.5

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#10197

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

nameless wrote: 1 year ago I don't know if he has a potato face because there's a big black smudge in the front of his face but I can tell he has a very high forehead and thin coverage.
Behind the black smudge there is a big cuck. Trust me.

User avatar
layabout
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 32
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#10916

Post by layabout » 1 year ago

Fred, I think you got scammed with your hair transplants.

I mean your scalp is normal and yet your result was not that great.

Meanwhile this guy has similar donor area as you and had an irradiated scalp and still got a much better result. Look.



You need to go demand your money back.

@Admin

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#11002

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

layabout wrote: 1 year ago Fred, I think you got scammed with your hair transplants.

I mean your scalp is normal and yet your result was not that great.

Meanwhile this guy has similar donor area as you and had an irradiated scalp and still got a much better result. Look.



You need to go demand your money back.

@Admin
This guy has a significantly better donor hair quality, a curl which helps hugely for coverage and a smaller area to cover. Better initial temple points and crown. Plus 2000 more grafts.

In no world is this a "similar" donor or situation lmao.

User avatar
Char
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 115
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 316
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nothing.
Location: Eastern Europe

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#11095

Post by Char » 1 year ago

I always imagined that your result was better, Fred. Looks too weak, but that's just my opinion.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5373
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

#11099

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Char wrote: 1 year ago I always imagined that your result was better, Fred. Looks too weak, but that's just my opinion.
No problem man, I appreciate your honesty.

You do what you can with the cards you've been dealt :).
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post