Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Three FUE hair transplants - 5124 grafts - NW6 - Rudi De Reys

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1724963

This never stops.

I'm not a NW7. You don't get 4024 grafts (and 1000+ more to come) out of a goddamn NW7.

I've had 2 surgeries and not 3. The third one is coming to take care of the crown and is scheduled in February. He also acts like the back of my head is the result of one of my transplants, no bozo, no work was ever done on that area. Incredibly dishonest.

I've never taken Propecia, it's not what gave me boobs, I'm very sensitive to hormonal changes, obviously, if a drug gives me boobs, and that's why I refused to take it.

I used a Samsung Galaxy S8 to take the pictures, which certainly does not have a blurry or shitty camera.

I took them from a social distance since no one is ever going to look at your hair from a 10 cm distance.

I didn't photoshop any of the pictures.

He's only showing the 6 month result which is not anywhere close the final result, and he cherry-picked the pictures I posted to make sure he showed my heavily balding crown that still has to be treated. It was like when I showed my 4 month result on reddit: "what's the point if it's too look like that?" Jesus, research hair transplants before opening your mouth.

It looks weird, bald and diffuse all over? Yeah, sure buddy. To give the devil his due, yes part of my hair sometimes looks a bit see-through under harsh lights, but you have to take into account that I come from a NW6, a supposedly irredeemable bald head. You think it's not worth it and it would have been better to remain slick bald, fine, say that, but don't say it looks shitty, diffuse and bald all over because that's a lie. If you think that's a garbage result, I'm telling you now, do not ever have a hair transplant.

When some people have a beef with you... And of course once again, I can't defend myself. Now let's just wait for that weasel Wolf Pack to like and engage in character assassination again, he sure won't pass on that golden occasion. Could someone here do me a favor and post those pictures in that thread? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=73&p=6949#p6158 Or don't, the reply is undoubtedly going to be: "the hair line looks a bit see-through under the sun, so there's no difference between having hair like that and being bald! Garbage result lololol."

Edit: you see that's why we still like Johnson despite of his attempts to create mayhem around those parts. And other reasonable posters seem to be coming in (still better than slick bald). Thank God.
I responded for you like a good boy :lol:

Johnson will now never do an hair transplant since you had bad results after 3 transplants and boobs from Finasteride. Oh, and Fred is also a women hater and a tranny (some Admin told me that on PM so its true).

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
I responded for you like a good boy :lol:

Johnson will now never do an hair transplant since you had bad results after 3 transplants and boobs from Finasteride. Oh, and Fred is also a women hater and a tranny (some Admin told me that on PM so its true).
Haha! Thanks Jason :).
Johnt1997 wrote:
1 year ago
I've started looking into hair transplants again; after being knocked back by bisanga in the summer i decided to monitor my hair for a few months and keep an eye on potential new treatments.

I have recently emailed erdogan and de reys as i feel i am ready to try again. Erdogan says i am still very young and my donor area doesn't appear to be stable, he wants to complete a face to face consultation but i am reluctant to travel 6hrs to Turkey to be ultimately knocked back

However, De Reys seems happy to operate on me. I have sent him pics, he has not commented on my age and has offered me dates in April. He has suggested around 1000 grafts to fill in my hair line which i feel is not enough

@Admin i know you have xp with de reys, what do you think of that quote?
You can try to challenge him on that quote if you want. De Reys is quite conservative and he's certainly reputed for that. MadScientist who unfortunately left us had 800 grafts with De Reys but it turned out not to be enough, after a second surgery with him, he was set though.

Personally, it will be quite the balacing act when it comes to the number of grafts for my very last hair transplant. On one hand, I want my crown to be covered decently, and on the other, I don't want my donor too look moth-eaten. De Reys is confident that he can still move more than 1000 grafts so why not? I'll most likely trust him as he knows how to harvest properly.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Johnt1997
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Propecia - 0.5mg/day
Minoxidil - 5 & 12.5%
Regenepure shampoo

Post by Johnt1997 » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Haha! Thanks Jason :).

You can try to challenge him on that quote if you want. De Reys is quite conservative and he's certainly reputed for that. MadScientist who unfortunately left us had 800 grafts with De Reys but it turned out not to be enough, after a second surgery with him, he was set though.

Personally, it will be quite the balacing act when it comes to the number of grafts for my very last hair transplant. On one hand, I want my crown to be covered decently, and on the other, I don't want my donor too look moth-eaten. De Reys is confident that he can still move more than 1000 grafts so why not? I'll most likely trust him as he knows how to harvest properly.
Is de reys based in Brussels? I was considering asking you and others if you wanted to meet for a pint or something while i was over seeing Bisanga but it was a very rushed trip so i had no time

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Johnt1997 wrote:
1 year ago
Is de reys based in Brussels? I was considering asking you and others if you wanted to meet for a pint or something while i was over seeing Bisanga but it was a very rushed trip so i had no time
He's based in the province of Antwerp, in Heist-op-den-Berg, which is about 25 km away from Brussels.

Yeah it crossed my mind too when you were visiting Bisanga :p.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Johnt1997
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Propecia - 0.5mg/day
Minoxidil - 5 & 12.5%
Regenepure shampoo

Post by Johnt1997 » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
He's based in the province of Antwerp, in Heist-op-den-Berg, which is about 25 km away from Brussels.

Yeah it crossed my mind too when you were visiting Bisanga :p.
Yeah man i was literally in Brussels for about 24 hrs and no more. I had to run the length of Heathrow terminal 5 to catch my connecting flight home i was that tight for time haha

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alright guys, that dhtbaldy guy is doubling down with his vile misinformation:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1725045

He mentions a user name DecadeTwo and I thought I had seen it somewhere, in fact the guy already went after me after my first hair transplant saying I had made a huge mistake:

The page does not exist anymore.

The guy is still a NW2 after two decades and attributes it to finasteride. He has no idea of what it's like to be bald. If that shows anything, it's that it's always the same handful of people who like to viciously attack me for some reason. It's something like if they believe that people are fucked once they become bald, they have to be fucked and my case is just not allowed to exist in their minds.

The rest of the post's content is laughable, he accuses me of having photoshopped one of the pictures, he sees a "white line" (it's not my donor area, that's outside of it, that area is actually fucking balding, he never took any graft from there) in my donor area that' had just been shaved to 9mm there by the way, it's super short, if grown out a bit more, it covers the whole area completely. Also, I'm not suffering from retrograde alopecia.

If a patient says that my result is "garbage", this is not someone that can be trusted, I'm sorry, he's trying to sell you something (like I don't know, the surgeon he represents?!). The guy clearly has some kind of beef with me and is reaching to pain me, my result and my surgeon in a bad light. Another one of those BDD nutcases who desperately looks for an error with my result while what matters here is that I clearly went from fully bald to decent coverage on the areas where hair were transplanted.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Our Admin used Photoshop :shock: .

My whole life is a lie.

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 1 year ago

For me our @Admin is a hero.

shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Minoxdil, Zinc Thymulin, Keto Cream, Derminator

Post by shadylane » 1 year ago

I will be planning a transplant in the next year or two if my hair gets any worse and I have no success with treatments.
Belgium on the Eurotunnel seems like the best option, no way I'm getting it done in the UK.

It would likely be either De Reys or Bisanga, is there much difference in cost bewteen them?
I also had a look at Villnow in Germany, but I'm unsure about him.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

shadylane wrote:
1 year ago
It would likely be either De Reys or Bisanga, is there much difference in cost bewteen them?
Bisanga asks 2,5 times the price De Reys would ask for the same amount of grafts.

Bisanga is state-of-the-art but I still see those "American" prices as theft.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just saw that the guy in the HairlossTalk thread lowered the quality of my pictures and also heightened their contrast to make it look worse than it is (as it accentuates the difference between the hair and scalp areas).

And then he acts like these are the pictures I posted and complains that their quality is shitty. This guy has some serious issues.

shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Bisanga asks 2,5 times the price De Reys would ask for the same amount of grafts.

Bisanga is state-of-the-art but I still see those "American" prices as theft.

I actually had a consultaion booked with Bisanga last month in London to see what could be done in the future, but I cancelled.
Looking at your results De Reys seems like a great option, especially if he's cheaper.

I am hoping I can thicken up my current hair, even slighlty and I won't need one.
Considering adding RU58841 to my regime as a last resort.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1725262

When is this bozo going to be done? I read that one with my girlfriend next to me and she burst out laughing.

"Disfigurement":

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
1 year ago

When is this bozo going to be done? I read that one with my girlfriend next to me and she burst out laughing.

"Disfigurement":

Hairlosstalk is a joke anyway now. Circle jerking each other on the impact Forum and the rest are BDD cases on the main.

shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Admin wrote:
1 year ago

"Disfigurement":

I noticed that guy was using your pictures again , he said he had also used the pictures in another thread as an example of someone who was butchered and their donor area was destroyed.
What a clown, he is giving people advice on transplants with no idea what he is talking about.

You find a lot of these on HairLossTalk, there is another guy with minimal hair loss who is drinking kirkland minoxdil and taking Cyproterone.