Better body image after hair transplant

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Better body image after hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
What we still have not seen from you, and now you've had several opportunities to do so, is an apology. You haven't apologized to anybody on this forum for being the asshole that you've been, and you haven't acknowledged fault. Even now, your posts are all "me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger" except for the parts where you assign blame onto others.
Sorry.

Can you present how I've harassed and chased Evil all over the forum like a "maniac"?
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Sorry.
Yeah that's definitely sincere. I'm sure that everybody buys it.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Yeah that's definitely sincere. I'm sure that everybody buys it.
Not everyone thinks like you, I clearly didn't want it to be sincere and I clearly don't care if everybody buys it.

Again:

Can you present how I've harassed and chased Evil all over the forum like a "maniac"?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Not everyone thinks like you,
In this case, I think that everybody sees what I do: That you're an insincere little shit.

As for your posting history, it is easy to see what you're doing: You want me to diligently look through your endless library of thousands of insults to half of the forum. You may be an asshole, but at least you're a transparent and thus ineffective one. I stopped while perusing the first page.

You can try to ask others to step into an insane asylum, but don't be surprised when they say no. At the end of the day, you have an absolutely revolting personality, and that limits the interactions that people want to have with you.

I'm glad that most of the forum is immune to your shit by now.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
In this case, I think that everybody sees what I do: That you're an insincere little shit.

As for your posting history, it is easy to see what you're doing: You want me to diligently look through your endless library of thousands of insults to half of the forum. You may be an asshole, but at least you're a transparent and thus ineffective one. I stopped while perusing the first page.

You can try to ask others to step into an insane asylum, but don't be surprised when they say no. At the end of the day, you have an absolutely revolting personality, and that limits the interactions that people want to have with you.

I'm glad that most of the forum is immune to your shit by now.
I meant that you post things to make people "buy it", and I don't think like that. I didn't tell you to find every insult I've ever made, I asked for one specific thing, the fact that you turn that one specific thing in to every thing, ever, shows how much you avoid this.

I previously told you how to search my name, "Rudiger", as the authorr, and then keyword, "Evil", and search that, so you can quickly find all of the awful attacks I've made upon her, and how I stalk and harass her as you said.

There's one major argument months ago, you'll probably count that as 10 occasions because it was back and forth, then there were 2 snidey remarks (and I know you know this, because you said "at least 2", which made me search it in the first place) and one was clearly a joke about her being in love with Pat.

This is important because you insist this is true, just like how I stalked Fred and shookwun over the last several years (neither of us have posted more than 4, again, overblown bullshit), so if your recollection over these incidents "several years ago" is accurate, surely it's easy to present a decent summary of at least 5 times I've attacked Evil out of the blue very recently?

Not asking you to check thousands of posts, not asking you to check HairLossTalk, just the last few months since my first argument with Evil, that's all, then you can rest easy.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
I meant that you post things to make people "buy it", and I don't think like that. I didn't tell you to find every insult I've ever made, I asked for one specific thing, the fact that you turn that one specific thing in to every thing, ever, shows how much you avoid this.

I previously told you how to search my name, "Rudiger", as the authorr, and then keyword, "Evil", and search that, so you can quickly find all of the awful attacks I've made upon her, and how I stalk and harass her as you said.

There's one major argument months ago, you'll probably count that as 10 occasions because it was back and forth, then there were 2 snidey remarks (and I know you know this, because you said "at least 2", which made me search it in the first place) and one was clearly a joke about her being in love with Pat.

This is important because you insist this is true, just like how I stalked Fred and shookwun over the last several years (neither of us have posted more than 4, again, overblown bullshit), so if your recollection over these incidents "several years ago" is accurate, surely it's easy to present a decent summary of at least 5 times I've attacked Evil out of the blue very recently?

Not asking you to check thousands of posts, not asking you to check HairLossTalk, just the last few months since my first argument with Evil, that's all, then you can rest easy.
Once more: You can't reasonably expect other people to go dumpster diving. Other people don't want to smell your shit.

Your flames also do not need to be repeated. You have attacked @EvilLocks on at least three separate occasions taking place at three different times, which doesn't include the posts that I didn't read because I had you on ignore. It was malicious of you to attack her, just as it was malicious of you to ask that the attacks be repeated here. It is not surprising that you would ask that the wound be salted: You love to hurt people.

I know that you want to do this all day long, but I don't. I'd rather do interesting things, which includes having discussions with members of the forum that don't just post flames, but that post actual content, from a position of having actual humanity. Back on the ignore list you go.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

I feel like Rudiger made something of a decent point when he brought this up to begin with, but the lengthy discussions beyond that are largely unnecessary.

Also I think the point Evil made here is worthwhile:

"I just realized something from your post and that is I don't know one thing about who Rudiger is a a person. He's never told us any personal stories as far as I have seen. But yeah, he's quick to judge others when they choose to tell their stories."

Personally I have no issues with judgement and even think that Evil might have overreacted but I think its strange that himself he chooses to remain an enigma and focus on others more than himself. Again that might not mean anything, but its strange considering he spends a lot of the time on a hairloss forum complaining about things. Also becoming more negative and aggressive over time.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Once more: You can't reasonably expect other people to go dumpster diving. Other people don't want to smell your shit.

Your flames also do not need to be repeated. You have attacked @EvilLocks on at least three separate occasions taking place at three different times, which doesn't include the posts that I didn't read because I had you on ignore. It was malicious of you to attack her, just as it was malicious of you to ask that the attacks be repeated here. It is not surprising that you would ask that the wound be salted: You love to hurt people.

I know that you want to do this all day long, but I don't. I'd rather do interesting things, which includes having discussions with members of the forum that don't just post flames, but that post actual content, from a position of having actual humanity. Back on the ignore list you go.
Now that I'm on Ignore (again) I can say what I actually fucking think of you and finally unleash my fucking rage filled feelings without you ever seeing these insane thoughts about what a person you are:

I am secretly in love with you and do all of this for your approval and attention but I never want you to know out of fear of rejection.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
I feel like Rudiger made something of a decent point when he brought this up to begin with, but the lengthy discussions beyond that are largely unnecessary.

"I just realized something from your post and that is I don't know one thing about who Rudiger is a a person. He's never told us any personal stories as far as I have seen. But yeah, he's quick to judge others when they choose to tell their stories."

Personally I have no issues with judgement and even think that Evil might have overreacted but I think its strange that himself he chooses to remain an enigma and focus on others more than himself. Again that might not mean anything, but its strange considering he spends a lot of the time on a hairloss forum complaining about things. Also becoming more negative and aggressive over time.
Thank you for the constructive feedback. I agree. I think that there was value in the first or second post that I made, but after that I spent too much time beating a dead horse.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago

Again, (if you read actually read the lengthy discussions) I've been pretty inactive for most of this year, the Discord chat keeps me interested, but otherwise I have no clue what's going on.

I don't choose to remain an enigma, I just don't think anyone cares, I used to post on HairLossTalk about what an awful state I was in, in so many ways, but now I'm actually happy for a lot of reasons, does anyone want me to actually post that? My post rate has declined considerably, only spiking when I get in arguments.

And like I said in the discussions, I do still post to criticise others if I see some bullshit, I won't stop, I have explained this all previously in posts you haven't read, but I respect your opinion, but you're a dick for sharing it. Dick.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Again, (if you read actually read the lengthy discussions) I've been pretty inactive for most of this year, the Discord chat keeps me interested, but otherwise I have no clue what's going on.

I don't choose to remain an enigma, I just don't think anyone cares, I used to post on HairLossTalk about what an awful state I was in, in so many ways, but now I'm actually happy for a lot of reasons, does anyone want me to actually post that? My post rate has declined considerably, only spiking when I get in arguments.

And like I said in the discussions, I do still post to criticise others if I see some bullshit, I won't stop, I have explained this all previously in posts you haven't read, but I respect your opinion, but you're a dick for sharing it. Dick.
"but I respect your opinion, but you're a dick for sharing it. Dick."

Not gonna lie, I do agree with what you're getting at here. But I think people enjoy the personal stories, I do at least.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
.. but now I'm actually happy for a lot of reasons, does anyone want me to actually post that?
No

Added in 10 minutes :
JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
Personally I have no issues with judgement..
I have no problem with people being judgemental either. In fact it makes for great theatre as the judgments being made are usually way off base.

Hearing someone being all judgmental is also like seeing a window open into their soul.

Added in 1 minute 9 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
These are great metaphors.
For the love of South Western skies.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 month ago

I'm envious (for real) of both Afro and Rudeman that they care this much, and have the mental energy for such drawn out verbal forum battles.
Writing just a couple of paragraphs now drains me out.
Maybe I'm just depressed.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

2 weeks on since the original post - how are you feeling regarding self worth, afro?

I feel like you may be at your peak/prime in 6 months or so; especially if you get into excellent shape.

We all essentially have prime years - sometimes a full decade - where we are at our best. Some peak at 17 and go downhill quick. Some folk, people like yourself, come into their own more towards their late 30s. Some of it we control like our weight and some of it we don't really control like how our faces age. I believe intelligent and introspective people can often peak way into their 30s and 40s as they learn to maximise their strengths and work through their weak points.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
2 weeks on since the original post - how are you feeling regarding self worth, afro?

I feel like you may be at your peak/prime in 6 months or so; especially if you get into excellent shape.

We all essentially have prime years - sometimes a full decade - where we are at our best. Some peak at 17 and go downhill quick. Some folk, people like yourself, come into their own more towards their late 30s. Some of it we control like our weight and some of it we don't really control like how our faces age. I believe intelligent and introspective people can often peak way into their 30s and 40s as they learn to maximise their strengths and work through their weak points.
Thanks for asking.

It's been a mix.

The hair line is slowly filling in and looks great, though obviously this depends on lighting as the hair transplant is decent. I'm so glad to have finally done it. I should have done it years ago.

Some other things are not so good. I've gained weight (again) recently, I hate it. At least I know that I can get rid of it quickly.

I've also had interactions with some brilliant people recently which has left me insecure. I know that I'm objectively intelligent, but a consequence of that is that I interact with other intelligent people ... And a few of the ones that I've spent time with recently seemed way ahead of me.

Do you ever find yourself feeling that you're good enough or even great, or is it always that you wish you were better? How is your writing going?