Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1546
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2293
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25918

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago I didn't see that, or I don't remember having seen it.

I'm referring to DoctorBB's goodbye post, where he overconfidently delivered his clinical verdict on each of the forum's active users before getting himself banned. In it, he told Rudiger and Arjen that they project a lot. Rudiger asked him to explain what he meant but DoctorBB cut and run.

By the way, what does it even mean to say that somebody's anger is a result of their feelings? Is the issue with our poor reading comprehension or with his poor writing?
DoctorBB is either Wolf Pack, or the hairlosstalk Admin.

One time on hairlosstalk he showed me is imaginary hair loss. Believe me, he is a Norwood one, and there's
a reason he doesn't show pictures to people. He is definitely on the full head side of things.

The guy claims to be older than me, which I don't believe. He showed me his picture on email, then he took
it down.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25919

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I have borderline personality disorder and even if I can function in a way that appears normal socially no one I'm friends with would consider me a normie.
You're a psychopath and you're ashamed to admit it. I've met borderline patients and you aren't one of them. Most of their destructiveness is towards themselves rather than other people whereas you're constantly lashing out at one person or another. And in my case, you perceived something vulnerable about me (my bipolar disease) and you saw it as a way to harass me kind of like a shark spots a wounded fish and harasses it. In shark behavior it's normal to behave like that but in human behavior it's psychopathic to find a psychologically vulnerabie person and pick at them about it. Borderline patients can and do0 lash out at other people but that's usually sporadic rather than constant. You're constantly coarse and mean towards multiple people in very rough terms. You're a psychopath and I think you've got a history of criminal problems of a violent nature. You probably abused animals as a teenager.

Added in 20 minutes 56 seconds:
JLBB wrote: 1 week ago Even the way you react to Nameless, treating him with kid gloves despite him literally calling for the deaths of a third of the population and a forum member, me specifically is disgraceful. Where were you to call out edgelords the fifty times he wished death on me?
Afro doesn't treat me with kid gloves. He's merely civil towards me. And everyone should be be civil towards everyone else. You're an anomaly in that regard because it makes you feel good to try to make other people feel bad. You get off on doing that because you'e a psychopath and you're ashamed to admit to it. You try to coerce other people to bend to your twisted will. Do you remember when Yettee said he liked my writing so you started insulting him on a personal level to try get him to say that he hates my writing? You don't allow people to have their own feelings about things. And now you're trying to do the same thing to Afro. You're badgering Afro because you want him to hate-on me but he won't do it. And it's eating at you from the inside out. You can't stand it that he won't hate-on me because you're a controlling psychopath and you want him to hate-on me. Check out the link below JLBB. Take a look in the mirror, psychopath.

https://psychopathsinlife.com/psychopat ... ol-freaks/
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 762
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 912
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)
Age: 20

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25920

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

I love how suddenly everyone starts jumping on Jean out of nowhere like hyenas because he's getting ganged on since most of you are afraid to take him on alone. It's pathetic beyond words.


@JLBB i wonder how fun it must be living rent free in the mind of those idiots.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25922

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago I love how suddenly everyone starts jumping on Jean out of nowhere like hyenas because he's getting ganged on since most of you are afraid to take him on alone. It's pathetic beyond words.


@JLBB i wonder how fun it must be living rent free in the mind of those idiots.
Your buddy Jean tries to get other posters to gang up on a single person all the time. He's been doing it to me for almost a year. It's well known at this site that when Yettee said he likes my writing JLBB went all psychopath control-freak on Yettee & tried to coerce him into saying that he hates my writing. I don't know if you saw JLBBs posts to Yettee regarding that crap but it was uncomfortable watching it because of how pathological & scary it was. And JLBB is always trying to get Afro to hate-on me and Afro isn't willing to go along with JLBBs crap, so JLBB is constantly ragging on Afro about that. JLBB is a pathological control-freak who doesn't let other people have their own opinions. He tries to force other people to adopt his opinions...especially in terms of trying to coerce other people to hate every last thing about me. It's pathological in a scary & controlling way.

So WTF is your problem? JLBB is constantly trying to do the exact same thing to other posters that you say other posters are trying to do to him. So shove it up your ass.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 762
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 912
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)
Age: 20

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25923

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago Your buddy Jean tries to get other posters to gang up on a single person all the time. He's been doing it to me for almost a year. It's well known at this site that he went all control-freak on Yettee and tried to coerce him into saying that he hates my writing when Yettee said he likes me writing. I don't know if you saw JLBBs posts to Yettee about that issue but it felt uncomfortable watching it because it was pathological and kind of scary. And JLBBs always trying to get Afro to hate-on me and Afro isn't willing to go along with JLBBs crap so JLBB is constantly ragging on Afro about that.

So WTF is your problem? JLBB is constantly doing the exact thing to other posters that you whine about other people doing to him. So shove it up your ass dude.
Don't know nor care about all that crap to be honest. But i know that i would rather hangout with a fun, chill, social guy like him than with a 50 years old raging, anti-fun, politics-junkie like you.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25925

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Don't know nor care about all that crap to be honest. But i know that i would rather hangout with a fun, chill, social guy like him than with a 50 years old raging, anti-fun, politics-junkie like you.
Okie Dokie. A couple things though - my post was only about one paragraph so I don't know what you mean by "all that crap". I guess one paragraph is a lot for you to process. And JLBB is a scary control-freak. You can pick him to be your playmate if you want to. I don't care. Have a nice life.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1038
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25926

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago You're a psychopath and you're ashamed to admit it. I've met borderline patients and you aren't one of them. Most of their destructiveness is towards themselves rather than other people. You mistreat quite a few people. Borderline patients can lash out at other people but that's usually sporadic rather than constant. You're coarse and mean and you're unpleasant towards multiple people in very rough terms and constantly. You're a psychopath and I think you've got a history of criminal problems of a violent nature. You probably abused animals as a teenager.

Added in 20 minutes 56 seconds:


Afro doesn't treat me with kid gloves. He's merely civil towards me. And everyone should be be civil towards everyone else. You're an anomaly in that regard because it makes you feel good to try to make other people feel bad. You get off on doing that because you'e a psychopath and you're ashamed to admit to it. You try to coerce other people to bend to your twisted will. Do you remember when Yettee said he liked my writing so you started insulting him on a personal level to try get him to say that he hates my writing? You don't allow people to have their own feelings about things. And now you're trying to do the same thing to Afro. You're badgering Afro because you want him to hate-on me but he won't do it. And it's eating at you from the inside out. You can't stand it that he won't hate-on me because you're a controlling psychopath and you want him to hate-on me. Check out the link below JLBB. Take a look in the mirror, psychopath.

https://psychopathsinlife.com/psychopat ... ol-freaks/
I love how I get made fun of by disingenousKikefro for suggesting that a rational layperson has the ability to roughly ascribe personality disorders based on reference to the same DSM criteria any psych would use, but when his little pet attack dog Nameless *literally* does the same thing to be its tumbleweed and crickets.

The difference is when I did it I actually backed my claims with evidence, quotes and reference to the manuals any doctor or psych would use to diagnose. This is just flinging shit at the wall like the deranged, raging bald monkey you are.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25927

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I love how I get made fun of by disingenousKikefro for suggesting that a rational layperson has the ability to roughly ascribe personality disorders based on reference to the same DSM criteria any psych would use, but when his little pet attack dog Nameless *literally* does the same thing to be its tumbleweed and crickets.

The difference is when I did it I actually backed my claims with evidence, quotes and reference to the manuals any doctor or psych would use to diagnose. This is just flinging shit at the wall like the deranged, raging bald monkey you are.
Afro, if you look at the word I bolded and underlined above you can see that it's another racist attack against you and if you make a complaint about the racist attack to Admin the psychopath might get banned for it. Do what you want to do Afro, but if it was me I would report the psychopath's racist attack post to Admin because he made this racist attack against you today and he knows he's not supposed to make racist attacks here. It serves no civil purpose to keep a hate-speech psychopath at the site.

@Guest-4
@blackg
@Admin
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 9 times in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1038
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25930

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago Afro, if you look above at the word I bolded and underlined you can see that it's another racist attack against you and if you make a complaint about it to Admin he might get banned again for it. Do what you want to do Afro but if it was me I would report the creepy psychopath to Admin for this recent racist attack against you because he serves no purpose at this site except to emanate hate. That's what a psychopath does. It serves no purpose to keep a hate-speech psychopath at the site.

@Guest-4
@blackg
@Admin
Grow up.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25931

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week agoGrow up.
Lol that's rich coming from a vapid edgelord like you.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25932

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago I love how suddenly everyone starts jumping on Jean out of nowhere like hyenas because he's getting ganged on since most of you are afraid to take him on alone. It's pathetic beyond words.


@JLBB i wonder how fun it must be living rent free in the mind of those idiots.
Didnt JLBB say he wanted you to be ground up into dog food and that you were a short bald incel or something? Hes a piece of shit dude I don't know why you insist on defending him

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25933

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I love how I get made fun of by disingenousKikefro for suggesting that a rational layperson has the ability to roughly ascribe personality disorders based on reference to the same DSM criteria any psych would use, but when his little pet attack dog Nameless *literally* does the same thing to be its tumbleweed and crickets.

The difference is when I did it I actually backed my claims with evidence, quotes and reference to the manuals any doctor or psych would use to diagnose. This is just flinging shit at the wall like the deranged, raging bald monkey you are.
It's unsurprising that you can't distinguish between the long, rambling uninformed posts that you wrote and nameless' response in kind here.

To reiterate: you are completely unqualified to interpret the DSM and to apply it to others. There's no shame in that. But there is shame in the fact that you genuinely believe you're qualified DoctorBB, as you believe you're qualified in every other subject. You're nowhere near the great genius that you believe yourself to be.

And lol @ you immediately spouting some of {bitch, cunt, cuck, faggot, autistic, kike, nigger, Jew, slut, Muslim, retard, lazy, etc} everytime you're getting smoked. That's all you have and it's fucking pathetic.
Last edited by Guest-4 1 week ago, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25934

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Don't know nor care about all that crap to be honest. But i know that i would rather hangout with a fun, chill, social guy like him than with a 50 years old raging, anti-fun, politics-junkie like you.
So much fun being passive aggressively insulted every other sentence!

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 762
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 912
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)
Age: 20

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25935

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago So much fun being passive aggressively insulted every other sentence!
to be honest trolling and pissing off others is fun

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
Exodus wrote: 1 week ago Didnt JLBB say he wanted you to be ground up into dog food and that you were a short bald incel or something? Hes a piece of shit dude I don't know why you insist on defending him
I told him to kill himself multiple times too, but i don't think either of us bear a grudge toward one another

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25936

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago Afro, if you look at the word I bolded and underlined above you can see that it's another racist attack against you
Hey I appreciate you notifying me but I disagree with your interpretation, as I think that his situation is quite unlike that of other posters we've seen.

You've probably noticed that I refer to his library of insults as {kike, nigger, slut, bitch, low-IQ, beta, cuck, lazy, retard, Muslim, Jew, faggot, cunt, bald, virgin, etc}. By placing them in curly brackets I'm describing them as a set, which may appear odd as all of those terms are different. Among normal people, they are definitely not a set.

But in the mind of EdgelordBB, they are a set. He doesn't understand what those words mean, he doesn't understand their historical origins, nor does he understand why have an impact. All he knows is that he can use them to be a dick, to get attention, or to get banned. He desperately grasps for anything that he hopes might stick and then flails about aimlessly.
Xexos wrote: 1 week ago to be honest trolling and pissing off others is fun

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:

I told him to kill himself multiple times too, but i don't think either of us bear a grudge toward one another
If EdgelordBB can't take it, he shouldn't dish it.

For the better part of a year, he abused and harassed nameless in a manner that was far beyond fun trolling. He made it his raison d'etre and it was possibly the most abusive behavior that we've seen on the site.

In the past few weeks, he's been obsessed with me and repeating the same three or four unimaginative and trite insults over and over again. I began to push back just a tad, and something unexpected happened -- he folded immediately.

We've seen in the past couple pages that he's needed you to help him out, that he's basically wailed out for Rudiger to delurk and help him out, and now he's trying to get himself banned again rather than man up and own his actions for once.

I think that we all knew that he can't handle criticism, but personally I hadn't realized that he actually had the thinnest skin on the forum.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post