Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago still calling me lazy lol. like i said, legit psychopathic piece of shit. i'm done. emotionally exhausting stooping to your level.

and thats literally what SSDI is in america. and yes its definitely fair. faggot normies can work, i barely can. no one should have to work anyways. theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life, if it wasn't for psychopaths such as yourself that kept that from happening it would have happened by now in fact.

you're a huge coward who doesn't even cop to talking shit, and of course someone like you would think making a bad argument is worse than literally insulting someone :lol:

Added in 11 minutes 21 seconds:
and i'm not dragging up your past garbage, it shows the kind of person you are that you either dont wan't to admit it or aren't aware of having done it
"no one should have to work anyways. theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life, if it wasn't for psychopaths such as yourself that kept that from happening it would have happened by now in fact. "

Ok. I guess I'm a psychopath for disagreeing with this. I guess I'm a psychopath for literally saying I support disability or unemployment benefits for the most part but that I don't find it especially fair on taxpayers that many people work shit jobs they don't enjoy, deal with anxiety and other issues where they're essentially paying for your benefits and not because they want to or are some kind of superhuman.

"theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life,"

"Resources" doesn't magically fill every job vacancy or create a productive society or competitive economy. Your point here is literally the crackpot conservative stereotype for what left-wingers believe. Virtually no economists would support this in absolute. Capital is a resource and a society that says no one has to work and they will be supported fully if they don't will evaporate it.

And again, I don't think your situation is the average and I'm not saying pull yourself up by your bootstraps or some bullshit like that. But that EVERYONE deals with some level of hardship by working, none of it is fair but its the cost of a society where people don't want to exist as they would in a third world country.

"and yes its definitely fair. faggot normies can work, i barely can. "

This is more selfish or close to anything resembling psychopathic than what I said by the way.

"and of course someone like you would think making a bad argument is worse than literally insulting someone "

Yeah I do think this, because I'd rather be the one calling Afro a disingenuous cunt when he absolutely is one than actually be a disingenuous cunt like him. Its not about "bad arguments" either, its about bad faith arguments where nothing and no subject he engages on will he ever concede a single point and he resorts to misrepresentations as that's the only way he can pretend to himself he has any sort of intellectual or argumentative superiority.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago "no one should have to work anyways. theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life, if it wasn't for psychopaths such as yourself that kept that from happening it would have happened by now in fact. "

Ok. I guess I'm a psychopath for disagreeing with this. I guess I'm a psychopath for literally saying I support disability or unemployment benefits for the most part but that I don't find it especially fair on taxpayers that many people work shit jobs they don't enjoy, deal with anxiety and other issues where they're essentially paying for your benefits and not because they want to or are some kind of superhuman.

"theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life,"

"Resources" doesn't magically fill every job vacancy or create a productive society or competitive economy. Your point here is literally the crackpot conservative stereotype for what left-wingers believe. Virtually no economists would support this in absolute. Capital is a resource and a society that says no one has to work and they will be supported fully if they don't will evaporate it.

And again, I don't think your situation is the average and I'm not saying pull yourself up by your bootstraps or some bullshit like that. But that EVERYONE deals with some level of hardship by working, none of it is fair but its the cost of a society where people don't want to exist as they would in a third world country.

"and yes its definitely fair. faggot normies can work, i barely can. "

This is more selfish or close to anything resembling psychopathic than what I said by the way.

"and of course someone like you would think making a bad argument is worse than literally insulting someone "

Yeah I do think this, because I'd rather be the one calling Afro a disingenuous cunt when he absolutely is one than actually be a disingenuous cunt like him. Its not about "bad arguments" either, its about bad faith arguments where nothing and no subject he engages on will he ever concede a single point and he resorts to misrepresentations as that's the only way he can pretend to himself he has any sort of intellectual or argumentative superiority.
You're a mentally healthy normie You're practically superhuman compared to me. Normies are basically another species to me lol

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
If you go bald before 25 you should at least be entitled to a hair transplant.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago Yeah I do think this, because I'd rather be the one calling Afro a disingenuous cunt when he absolutely is one than actually be a disingenuous cunt like him. Its not about "bad arguments" either, its about bad faith arguments where nothing and no subject he engages on will he ever concede a single point and he resorts to misrepresentations as that's the only way he can pretend to himself he has any sort of intellectual or argumentative superiority.
So much projection from you.

People are not rejecting your points out of malice, they're rejecting your points because you tend to overreach and deliver overconfident verdicts on subjects on which you're uninformed. You post links to references that you don't understand and that you probably don't realize that you don't understand, you're extremely sloppy with details and context, and you are more interested in garnering a reaction than in achieving a greater understanding.

In many cases, the issue is simply that your writing needs improvement. You shouldn't expect other people to do all of the work of interpreting you in some very specific way when you yourself can't be bothered to communicate coherently and succinctly.

JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago You're a mentally healthy normie You're practically superhuman compared to me. Normies are basically another species to me lol

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:
If you go bald before 25 you should at least be entitled to a hair transplant.
I have borderline personality disorder and even if I can function in a way that appears normal socially no one I'm friends with would consider me a normie. I don't respect most normies in regards to their intellect but its undeniably totally wrong to expect normies to work 35 hours a week in jobs they don't like to pay for you not to work and then shit on them for it. Its 100x more lacking in empathy than anything I've said to at least not respect someone dedicating a third of their life to basically support the stability of the overall social fabric.

I basically agree about the transplant point but there realistically aren't that many good doctors where this would be possible. A NW6 like you would probably take multiple procedures too. Its probably semi-feasible but obviously never going to happen. There's more support for free gender reassignment surgery than there would be for free transplants for young bald guys lol.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I have borderline personality disorder and even if I can function in a way that appears normal socially no one I'm friends with would consider me a normie. I don't respect most normies in regards to their intellect but its undeniably totally wrong to expect normies to work 35 hours a week in jobs they don't like to pay for you not to work and then shit on them for it. Its 100x more lacking in empathy than anything I've said to at least not respect someone dedicating a third of their life to basically support the stability of the overall social fabric.

I basically agree about the transplant point but there realistically aren't that many good doctors where this would be possible. A NW6 like you would probably take multiple procedures too. Its probably semi-feasible but obviously never going to happen. There's more support for free gender reassignment surgery than there would be for free transplants for young bald guys lol.
Maybe BPD helps to explain you being a POS . And stop projecting your soullessness onto me lol

And you were capable of going to school and working You're definitely normie even if you have very mild BPD

JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago So much projection from you.

People are not rejecting your points out of malice, they're rejecting your points because you tend to overreach and deliver overconfident verdicts on subjects on which you're uninformed. You post links to references that you don't understand and that you probably don't realize that you don't understand, you're extremely sloppy with details and context, and you are more interested in garnering a reaction than in achieving a greater understanding.

In many cases, the issue is simply that your writing needs improvement. You shouldn't expect other people to do all of the work of interpreting you in some very specific way when you yourself can't be bothered to communicate coherently and succinctly.
I had decided a while ago never to waste time debating politics with you because you don't bother to read counter arguments including any with ample sources. There's not an ounce of ability to convince you on anything you've already chosen your conclusion for. The amount of times you've misrepresented something I've said is disgusting and its nothing but masturbatory to argue with someone like you. The last time I tried you ignored four paragraphs and resorted to "you're a dick". "You never concede an argument" after literally misrepresenting what my argument even was. I even agreed with one of your points and explicitly said so yet hilariously you attacked me for not saying so your next post.

At this point I'm not going to read or respond to anything you write. You made a dot point list a few days of things to attack me with and if I can ever be fucked I'll address why every single one totally ignored context, misrepresented what I said or was simply moronic but again, why the fuck would I give you serious responses or treat you with even a fucking ounce of respect when you're so consistently dishonest. I'm not the only one that's called you out on it and you've done the same thing to Rudiger over and over again too for example. Call me an edgelord for calling you what you are again, a disingenuous cunt. At least I don't have to lie about someones arguments or misrepresent them to pretend I'm right about anything.

Even the way you react to Nameless, treating him with kid gloves despite him literally calling for the deaths of a third of the population and a forum member, me specifically is disgraceful. Where were you to call out edgelords the fifty times he wished death on me?

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago There's not an ounce of ability to convince you on anything
I'd like to acknowledge something: you absolutely lack the requisite aptitude, knowledge, empathy, and/or writing skills to convince me of anything political, or most anything dealing with a technical subject where you mostly come off as a complete fucking idiot.

When you recently suggested, for example, that there's no credible causal link between increasing temperatures and global fires, it is very much the case that you were unconvincing, and that is why I rejected your post. You were just a completely uninformed layman who doesn't even know that he's uninformed opining on a subject immeasurably far above your station.

Whenever you're cornered you immediately start spit-balling an ever-growing litany of immature attacks such as {autistic, Jew, kike, cunt, disingenuous, nigger, lazy, beta, faggot, slut, bitch} -- most of which you don't understand -- to obfuscate the actual underlying issue: you're out of your depth, you know it, and you're bitter about it.

Edited to add: It is rich of you to being up Rudiger after the way that you delivered a verdict on him and then cut and run.
Last edited by Guest-4 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

He told rudiger his anger was "a result of personal and professional failings" or something along those lines and then acted like it was a normal casual friendly thing to say

Yet another example of his snide attacks

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago He told rudiger his anger was "a result of personal feelings" or something along those lines and then acted like it was a normal casual friendly thing to say
I didn't see that, or I don't remember having seen it.

I'm referring to DoctorBB's goodbye post, where he overconfidently delivered his clinical verdict on each of the forum's active users before getting himself banned. In it, he told Rudiger and Arjen that they project a lot. Rudiger asked him to explain what he meant but DoctorBB cut and run.

By the way, what does it even mean to say that somebody's anger is a result of their feelings? Is the issue with our poor reading comprehension or with his poor writing?

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago I didn't see that, or I don't remember having seen it.

I'm referring to DoctorBB's goodbye post, where he overconfidently delivered his clinical verdict on each of the forum's active users before getting himself banned. In it, he told Rudiger and Arjen that they project a lot. Rudiger asked him to explain what he meant but DoctorBB cut and run.

By the way, what does it even mean to say that somebody's anger is a result of their feelings? Is the issue with our poor reading comprehension or with his poor writing?
Yeah that is what I was referring to I had misremembered. He said they were projecting their failures or something like that

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago still calling me lazy lol. like i said, legit psychopathic piece of shit. i'm done. emotionally exhausting stooping to your level.

and thats literally what SSDI is in america. and yes its definitely fair. faggot normies can work, i barely can. no one should have to work anyways. theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life, if it wasn't for psychopaths such as yourself that kept that from happening it would have happened by now in fact.

you're a huge coward who doesn't even cop to talking shit, and of course someone like you would think making a bad argument is worse than literally insulting someone :lol:

Added in 11 minutes 21 seconds:
and i'm not dragging up your past garbage, it shows the kind of person you are that you either dont wan't to admit it or aren't aware of having done it
Panic attacks are actually physically exhausting. I got them a lot in my teens and early 20s.

I still get them but rarely and it's usually under extreme stressors like driving and its a snow storm or putting my cat to sleep (that's the worst feeling in the world), where in my teens/20s it was over 'nothing' just a normal day and boom panic attack. And I would be drained from them. My parents and therapy helped me a lot. Not everyone is going to have that. My dad was very tough love in it, not very understanding but he definitely scared me more than the panic attack so in a weird way, that helped. My mother was nurturing and empathetic. so maybe it was a good balance. My therapist was fantastic and I think that is rare. It sounds to me like a lot of therapists are not that good a fit for people. I kind of hit it out of park with first one I went to and I saw him all through college.

Added in 14 minutes 7 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago I'd like to acknowledge something: you absolutely lack the requisite aptitude, knowledge, empathy, and/or writing skills to convince me of anything political, or most anything dealing with a technical subject where you mostly come off as a complete fucking idiot.

When you recently suggested, for example, that there's no credible causal link between increasing temperatures and global fires, it is very much the case that you were unconvincing, and that is why I rejected your post. You were just a completely uninformed layman who doesn't even know that he's uninformed opining on a subject immeasurably far above your station.

Whenever you're cornered you immediately start spit-balling an ever-growing litany of immature attacks such as {autistic, Jew, kike, cunt, disingenuous, nigger, lazy, beta, faggot, slut, bitch} -- most of which you don't understand -- to obfuscate the actual underlying issue: you're out of your depth, you know it, and you're bitter about it.

Edited to add: It is rich of you to being up Rudiger after the way that you delivered a verdict on him and then cut and run.
I don't even recall the two of them fighting. They always seemed kind of in alignment in thoughts and ideas expressed in posts. But I'm in and out of this place and don't see all posts sometimes months at a time.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-2 wrote: 1 week ago Panic attacks are actually physically exhausting. I got them a lot in my teens and early 20s.

I still get them but rarely and it's usually under extreme stressors like driving and its a snow storm or putting my cat to sleep (that's the worst feeling in the world), where in my teens/20s it was over 'nothing' just a normal day and boom panic attack. And I would be drained from them. My parents and therapy helped me a lot. Not everyone is going to have that. My dad was very tough love in it, not very understanding but he definitely scared me more than the panic attack so in a weird way, that helped. My mother was nurturing and empathetic. so maybe it was a good balance. My therapist was fantastic and I think that is rare. It sounds to me like a lot of therapists are not that good a fit for people. I kind of hit it out of park with first one I went to and I saw him all through college.

Added in 14 minutes 7 seconds:

I don't even recall the two of them fighting. They always seemed kind of in alignment in thoughts and ideas expressed in posts. But I'm in and out of this place and don't see all posts sometimes months at a time.
To clarify, there was no fight. DoctorBB wrote a post where he delivered his verdict on virtually all of the forum's active posters, and then added the words like "nigger" and "kike" in there to elicit a reaction and to get banned.

I don't know how much it bothered Rudiger if at all, he did ask DoctorBB to justify what he wrote, but the latter had cut and run by getting banned, and hasn't replied.

By the way I'm really happy for you that you found a good therapist. I think that I found a good one too, and that was pure good fortune. In general, my impression is that it's a job that women are better at.

What do you think makes a good therapist?

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week agoNameless has literally wished death on me and every single Trump voter and done so multiple times. Constant racial slurs towards PJ hair and and regularly emphasises a level of sexism and overall dehumanisation of women I quite honestly haven't seen anywhere else. He calls me the "black hearted artist" even though I'm not a painter. You've read his posts for yourself on politics, the guy is a vile nutcase. Yeah I'd insult him any day of the week. At least from the perspective of his writing on this forum he's the equivalent of a homeless dude that spits on you when you walk by. Human trash.
It was totally inappropriate for me to wish you would die. I apologize for it. I already apologized for it some months ago but you pretend to forget that because you want to keep using it as an excuse to harass me. Make no mistake, no matter that I dislike you, I still shouldn't have wished you would die and when I did, U was really venting stress over my hair loss. I never really meant it. Even today, I do not truly wish you would die, or even get hurt in any way. I really don't care either way, which is not the same as wishing you would die. Now go ahead and pretend you don't know that I have AGAIN apologized (for wishing you would die) and informed you that i never really meant it. You need to pretend you don't know it so you can use it as an excuse to harass me.

I also apologize for wishing anyone else here would die with the exception of PJ Hair. When I was talking like that I was really venting my frustration with my hair loss and in almost all instances i regret having said that stuff.

As far as PJ Hair goes, my beef with him is none of your business. Secondly, PJ started the guff with me FIRST by ragging on me over my psych issues. And before I got after PJ Hair I first asked Admin to stop PJ's bigotry against me about my psych issues but Admin did nothing about it. That meant that it was up to me to fight back against PJ in order to defend myself. As far as I'm concerned PJ got what he deserved and it's none of your business. And you're just pretending you care about my guff with PJ so you can use it as another phony excuse to keep harassing me.

I've had problems with 2 women. TWO!! You're pretending that when I fought with those 2 women that means I was fighting with ALL women. But the arguments between those 2 women and I are the only significant arguments I've gotten into with women in the past 20 years, if not longer. So your claim that I dehumanized all womEN is bullshit and it's just another example of you citing a phony justification to continue harassing me. I'm not even at odds with those 2 women anymore. EL and I have ceased arguing while HB and I maintain a stable peace. You're a psychopath who wants to harass me over my psych issues so you exaggerate the arguments between 2 women and I to trick other posters into thinking you aren't the mean psychopath that you truly are.

You're a coarse and unpleasant person. And it isn't just me who thinks so. More and more people at this site are seeing you for the creep that you are. And you're creepy even after you've recovered a lot of hair so that means that, unlike myself, your meanness isn't a case of you venting frustration over your hair loss. You're mean and coarse because that's the kind of person you are.

And I got the idea that you're an artist from something you said in a post quite some time ago. If you aren't an artist then you aren't an artist. This is not the big deal you're trying to make it out to be. If you aren't an artist then I simply misinterpreted something you said. So what?
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 3 times in total.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Another lie from him yesterday, he claimed he worked for most of his transplant costs. His parents paid for half of it lol. And yea nameless, white guys with yellow fever are definitely often on the creepy psychopath side

The dude who murdered george floyd had an asian wife lol

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago To clarify, there was no fight. DoctorBB wrote a post where he delivered his verdict on virtually all of the forum's active posters, and then added the words like "nigger" and "kike" in there to elicit a reaction and to get banned.

I don't know how much it bothered Rudiger if at all, he did ask DoctorBB to justify what he wrote, but the latter had cut and run by getting banned, and hasn't replied.

By the way I'm really happy for you that you found a good therapist. I think that I found a good one too, and that was pure good fortune. In general, my impression is that it's a job that women are better at.

What do you think makes a good therapist?
I haven't been in therapy for years.

I had two that were awesome and both were men and both psychologists who had a lot of knowledge from the 'here is what is happening to your brain and body and here is how you can try and manage it' vs a few really bad social workers who just wanted to talk endlessly about my childhood, my past relationships, etc. I think talk therapy is great to a degree, but personally, I benefited more when combined with effective tools to handle my busy brain and stay productive.