Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Bklyn_23
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: Nizoral

Post by Bklyn_23 » 1 year ago

JLBB wrote: 1 year ago 10 month. I still want 1500 grafts in the frontal third and hair line but I'll do it when I have money to burn.

IMG_5018-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4957-01-03-19-12-07.JPG

IMG_4955-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4952-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg
Fullhead! Wow! :shock: Congrats. :clap:

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: nothing

Post by supremegentleman » 1 year ago

JLBB wrote: 1 year ago 10 month. I still want 1500 grafts in the frontal third and hair line but I'll do it when I have money to burn.

IMG_5018-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4957-01-03-19-12-07.JPG

IMG_4955-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4952-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg
looks insane bro

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » 2 months ago

JLBB is banned? Um, other than Admin he is the most knowledgeable poster about hair transplants and hair restoration. I can’t imagine what he could have done, particularly when I see what’s being posted in other threads by posters who don’t have the same knowledge base, at all.

I was wondering why JLBB didn’t reply on my last thread about hair loss patterns, now I know it’s because he’s banned. So I’m looking for advice on hair loss but can’t find it here because of some (seemingly) arbitrary ban.

Seems really foolish.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 2 months ago

They have an issue with antisemitism on this forum and the admin made a stand against it.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Hanginginthewire wrote: 2 months ago JLBB is banned? Um, other than Admin he is the most knowledgeable poster about hair transplants and hair restoration. I can’t imagine what he could have done, particularly when I see what’s being posted in other threads by posters who don’t have the same knowledge base, at all.

I was wondering why JLBB didn’t reply on my last thread about hair loss patterns, now I know it’s because he’s banned. So I’m looking for advice on hair loss but can’t find it here because of some (seemingly) arbitrary ban.

Seems really foolish.
He lost the plot one day calling people niggers and kikes after just coming back from a ban. So he was banned again.

You know, I keep hoping members come back from a ban a lot calmer but the opposite is happening.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: -Gorilla Glue #4 1.5 grams vaporized everyday after work
-A king-sized joint on weekends

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

blackg wrote: 2 months ago He lost the plot one day calling people niggers and kikes after just coming back from a ban. So he was banned again.

You know, I keep hoping members come back from a ban a lot calmer but the opposite is happening.
A ban for such long periods of time is more likely to be negative than positive. It'll probably generate a grudge and frustration since people don't like being restricted or be punished for that long just for saying some words. When i got back from the ban i was very angry to be honest and i was even more inclined to be offensive as a kind of retaliation and rebelliousness.

I'm not saying you should lift the ban for them though, i'd like so, but as i said before your forum your rules, but you might consider making the ban more gradual and less severe than that, for example weekly instead of monthly at first unless they keep going against the rules and their ban reaches the one month mark.

Also i have a suggestion for a better ban system in my opinion, feel free to take it or leave it:

1- First ban would be a warning first and if they keep going 1 week ban

2- Second ban would be a second warning first and if they keep going 2 weeks ban

3- There should be a cooldown for warnings, meaning if they use up their two warnings they have to wait for a certain period of time before being able to get warned again instead of banned at the spot

3- Third ban would be for a month and getting warned before it would depend on whether they have available warnings or if they're still in cooldown

4- Bans after a month would be half monthly instead of weekly, so if a member got banned once more after getting a month ban last time, they would get a month and two weeks instead of a month and a week and of course getting warned before it depends on the warnings available for them

5- After a period of time if members attitude has been good and going according to the rules, their ban point would gradually reset back until baseline
When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Wtf. Never was close to full bald AND had white privilege money to pay for half of it.i was here thinking you were bald young like i was. And you have the audacity to say I was "lazy" for being too anxious to get a job as a 21 year old norwood 6. Jfl.

JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago Wtf. Never was close to full bald AND had white privilege money to pay for half of it.i was here thinking you were bald young like i was. And you have the audacity to say I was "lazy" for being too anxious to get a job as a 21 year old norwood 6. Jfl.
If I genuinely said you were lazy for not getting a job at 21 it was probably in retaliation to something outrageous you said but I don’t remember saying it at all. If you don’t have a job for 5 years yeah there is probably some degree of laziness going on but I get that being your Norwood makes it much harder and people take you less seriously and treat you worse.

7E9BAF9C-0BD0-485A-9FAB-34600E1DE71C.jpeg
7E9BAF9C-0BD0-485A-9FAB-34600E1DE71C.jpeg (866.67 KiB) Viewed 375 times
Realistically I’ve lost 80% or more of my native hair here and basically appeared full bald. The average person would look at that and say I am a bald guy. Not denying that my overall pattern being a narrow NW5 is much easier to deal with than a NW6 but it’s still undeniably close to bald. And yeah I had money to deal with it but the majority of that I worked for myself.

I’ve mentioned it before but when my hair was similar to that I went to the local post office at around 21 to pick something up for my dad and the guy asked if I was his brother, my dads in his 50s. Your situation is worse but out of the thousand + I went to high school with I only know of 3 people who ended up with hair worse than mine as young as me and none as bad as yours.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago If I genuinely said you were lazy for not getting a job at 21 it was probably in retaliation to something outrageous you said but I don’t remember saying it at all. If you don’t have a job for 5 years yeah there is probably some degree of laziness going on but I get that being your Norwood makes it much harder and people take you less seriously and treat you worse.

7E9BAF9C-0BD0-485A-9FAB34600E1DE71C.jpeg

Realistically I’ve lost 80% or more of my native hair here and basically appeared full bald. The average person would look at that and say I am a bald guy. Not denying that my overall pattern being a narrow NW5 is much easier to deal with than a NW6 but it’s still undeniably close to bald. And yeah I had money to deal with it but the majority of that I worked for myself.

I’ve mentioned it before but when my hair was similar to that I went to the local post office at around 21 to pick something up for my dad and the guy asked if I was his brother, my dads in his 50s. Your situation is worse but out of the thousand + I went to high school with I only know of 3 people who ended up with hair worse than mine as young as me and none as bad as yours.
Still snidely talking shit lol. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. Definitely legitimately a psychopath

Added in 2 minutes 11 seconds:
On top of hair loss I've been diagnosed with anxiety. Ive already had 2 borderline panic episodes at work where i had to sit down even though we get in trouble for that, and a full on panic attack on the way back in front of this coworker who takes me home. And literally most of what i said in the first few weeks i fucking stuttered while saying. I didnt even understand how stuttering happened until i started working here

Dude just shut the fuck up you don't even know anything about me lol

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago Still snidely talking shit lol. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. Definitely legitimately a psychopath

On top of hair loss I've been diagnosed with anxiety. Ive already had 2 borderline panic episodes at work where i had to sit down even though we get in trouble for that, and a full on panic attack on the way back in front of this coworker who takes me home. And literally most of what i said in the first few weeks i fucking stuttered while saying. I didnt even understand how stuttering happened until i started working here

Why do you have this sudden hate boner for Jean? The dude is chill af and he didn't even talk shit about you at all in his previous posts.

Also i know it's shit and hard for you right now but you have to bear it and save fast to get your transplant ASAP. Also become a hat-prisoner at this moment whenever you're outside to combat your baldness anxiety.

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Why do you have this sudden hate boner for Jean? The dude is chill af and he didn't even talk shit about you at all in his previous posts.

Also i know it's shit and hard for you right now but you have to bear it and save fast to get your transplant ASAP. Also become a hat-prisoner at this moment whenever you're outside to combat your baldness anxiety.
You were banned when he talked shit to me out of the blue. Too long a story

Anyways he was literally just talking shit right there implying i was lazy. Hes also implied insult to blackg, rudiger, and openly insulted blackg and nameless

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago You were banned when he talked shit to me out of the blue. Too long a story

Anyways he was literally just talking shit right there implying i was lazy. Hes also implied insult to blackg, rudiger, and openly insulted blackg and nameless
Well yeah you're right i don't really know, but to be honest you're kinda overreacting to the word lazy. It's not really that offensive as most of us are lazy especially if we're depressed af due to something like hair loss, it's normal to be lazy and i'm a lazy fuck myself.

I think what's actually bothering you is your hair loss (which is perfectly understandable since you've had it extremely rough), so what i think you should do is to gather all your effort to eliminate this curse sooner than later.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Well yeah you're right i don't really know, but to be honest you're kinda overreacting to the word lazy. It's not really that offensive as most of us are lazy especially if we're depressed af due to something like hair loss, it's normal to be lazy and i'm a lazy fuck myself.

I think what's actually bothering you is your hair loss (which is perfectly understandable since you've had it extremely rough), so what i think you should do is to gather all your effort to eliminate this curse sooner than later.
All life is "lazy". Very true. But im not lazy in the way he is saying, like overly so. Im borderline disabled and to be honest i prolly cuda made a case for it if i went through the process. Im still thinking about it to be honest. If what he says is true then the disabled are lazy lol

And yea its just i can barely handle this job. Im not made for physical work. Too aspie and sensitive

JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago Still snidely talking shit lol. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. Definitely legitimately a psychopath

I genuinely don't know how my post warrants this reaction but if you explain specifically what I said that is so offensive I'd listen.

"Dude just shut the fuck up you don't even know anything about me lol"

I don't think its snide shit talking to say that even as a NW6 with anxiety I think there's an element of laziness to not have a job for 5 years. I understand it, I don't think you're a bad person for doing it and I think that there should be some level of government support for people in that situation but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a tiny degree of simply not wanting to work. Your personal issues are totally legitimate but do you think that other workers should be paying indefinitely for you not to work, 5 years for example? Neither of the situations are fair.

And I'm not saying the situation wouldn't be different if you didn't have a full head of hair either, I get that its a massive issue. I understand context matters to why you didn't work. But you're the one that brought up something I don't remember saying and probably are misrepresenting it.

You're acting like I'm calling you a piece of shit or attacking your whole life. I acknowledge I don't know you personally, I'm not making some broad moral judgement on you so I don't think its fair to take the most extreme, malicious interpretation for everything I say.

"Hes also implied insult to blackg, rudiger, and openly insulted blackg and nameless"

And to this yeah I've insulted blackg plenty but I'm sure he'd openly admit he's been a cunt to me on occasion to warrant some, misrepresenting me or attacking me personally. I still overall like the guy and enjoy in small doses his posts, I think he's smart enough to understand any conflict there, the guy is a professional troll. He's not innocent in regards to forum scuffles and he knows full well hes a button pusher.

Nameless has literally wished death on me and every single Trump voter and done so multiple times. Constant racial slurs towards PJ hair and and regularly emphasises a level of sexism and overall dehumanisation of women I quite honestly haven't seen anywhere else. He calls me the "black hearted artist" even though I'm not a painter. You've read his posts for yourself on politics, the guy is a vile nutcase. Yeah I'd insult him any day of the week. At least from the perspective of his writing on this forum he's the equivalent of a homeless dude that spits on you when you walk by. Human trash.

In regards to Rudiger I wouldn't consider anything I've said about him as particularly insulting. I've queried how I don't think its fair how he attacks Johnson's personal life or experiences with women when he gives no details from his own personal life in comparison to someone like Johnson who is more open. I think he clearly goes over the top for example towards Evillocks once over an issue that required a 2/10 reaction rather than going nuclear. But overall I think he often has a very high level of analytical skill for processing and discussing information and a low tolerance for bullshit for better or worse.

I'm the least "snide" poster on the fucking site in that I'll say explicitly what I mean and not represent people or claim to win an argument when I've provided no facts in doing so. There are plenty of others who do that on a regular basis and personally I find that much more offensive than insulting someone like Afro who I genuinely think is disgustingly disingenuous and makes absolutely no effort to read or interpret arguments or information contrary to what he already believes.

I've also said this a million times but I like you as a person and poster. I'm not going to say you should change an emotional reaction to anything I've written but I can guarantee nothing I've ever said to you is with moral judgement or malice. I don't think my hair situation is comparable to yours but like I said out of the 1000+ I know from high school I know less than 5 with a hair situation worse than my own at the age mine went to shit. Even at 25 90% have better hair than I did pre-transplant and even after my first.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago
I don't think its snide shit talking to say that even as a NW6 with anxiety I think there's an element of laziness to not have a job for 5 years. I understand it, I don't think you're a bad person for doing it and I think that there should be some level of government support for people in that situation but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a tiny degree of simply not wanting to work. Your personal issues are totally legitimate but do you think that other workers should be paying indefinitely for you not to work, 5 years for example? Neither of the situations are fair.
still calling me lazy lol. like i said, legit psychopathic piece of shit. i'm done. emotionally exhausting stooping to your level.

and thats literally what SSDI is in america. and yes its definitely fair. faggot normies can work, i barely can. no one should have to work anyways. theres plenty of resources to guarantee everyone life, if it wasn't for psychopaths such as yourself that kept that from happening it would have happened by now in fact.
JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I'm the least "snide" poster on the fucking site in that I'll say explicitly what I mean and not represent people or claim to win an argument when I've provided no facts in doing so. There are plenty of others who do that on a regular basis and personally I find that much more offensive than insulting someone like Afro who I genuinely
you're a huge coward who doesn't even cop to talking shit, and of course someone like you would think making a bad argument is worse than literally insulting someone :lol:

Added in 11 minutes 21 seconds:
and i'm not dragging up your past garbage, it shows the kind of person you are that you either dont wan't to admit it or aren't aware of having done it