Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Bklyn_23
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 59
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 100
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: Nizoral

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#12955

Post by Bklyn_23 » 1 year ago

JLBB wrote:
1 year ago
10 month. I still want 1500 grafts in the frontal third and hair line but I'll do it when I have money to burn.

IMG_5018-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4957-01-03-19-12-07.JPG

IMG_4955-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4952-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg
Fullhead! Wow! :shock: Congrats. :clap:

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 222
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 339
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: nothing

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#12962

Post by supremegentleman » 1 year ago

JLBB wrote:
1 year ago
10 month. I still want 1500 grafts in the frontal third and hair line but I'll do it when I have money to burn.

IMG_5018-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4957-01-03-19-12-07.JPG

IMG_4955-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg

IMG_4952-01-03-19-12-07.jpeg
looks insane bro

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 123
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#24599

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 week ago

JLBB is banned? Um, other than Admin he is the most knowledgeable poster about hair transplants and hair restoration. I can’t imagine what he could have done, particularly when I see what’s being posted in other threads by posters who don’t have the same knowledge base, at all.

I was wondering why JLBB didn’t reply on my last thread about hair loss patterns, now I know it’s because he’s banned. So I’m looking for advice on hair loss but can’t find it here because of some (seemingly) arbitrary ban.

Seems really foolish.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 769

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#24601

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

They have an issue with antisemitism on this forum and the admin made a stand against it.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#24612

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 week ago
JLBB is banned? Um, other than Admin he is the most knowledgeable poster about hair transplants and hair restoration. I can’t imagine what he could have done, particularly when I see what’s being posted in other threads by posters who don’t have the same knowledge base, at all.

I was wondering why JLBB didn’t reply on my last thread about hair loss patterns, now I know it’s because he’s banned. So I’m looking for advice on hair loss but can’t find it here because of some (seemingly) arbitrary ban.

Seems really foolish.
He lost the plot one day calling people niggers and kikes after just coming back from a ban. So he was banned again.

You know, I keep hoping members come back from a ban a lot calmer but the opposite is happening.
endless sexless.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 661
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 807
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#24658

Post by Xexos » 5 days ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
He lost the plot one day calling people niggers and kikes after just coming back from a ban. So he was banned again.

You know, I keep hoping members come back from a ban a lot calmer but the opposite is happening.
A ban for such long periods of time is more likely to be negative than positive. It'll probably generate a grudge and frustration since people don't like being restricted or be punished for that long just for saying some words. When i got back from the ban i was very angry to be honest and i was even more inclined to be offensive as a kind of retaliation and rebelliousness.

I'm not saying you should lift the ban for them though, i'd like so, but as i said before your forum your rules, but you might consider making the ban more gradual and less severe than that, for example weekly instead of monthly at first unless they keep going against the rules and their ban reaches the one month mark.

Also i have a suggestion for a better ban system in my opinion, feel free to take it or leave it:

1- First ban would be a warning first and if they keep going 1 week ban

2- Second ban would be a second warning first and if they keep going 2 weeks ban

3- There should be a cooldown for warnings, meaning if they use up their two warnings they have to wait for a certain period of time before being able to get warned again instead of banned at the spot

3- Third ban would be for a month and getting warned before it would depend on whether they have available warnings or if they're still in cooldown

4- Bans after a month would be half monthly instead of weekly, so if a member got banned once more after getting a month ban last time, they would get a month and two weeks instead of a month and a week and of course getting warned before it depends on the warnings available for them

5- After a period of time if members attitude has been good and going according to the rules, their ban point would gradually reset back until baseline
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post