Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1038
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25940

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago Another lie from him yesterday, he claimed he worked for most of his transplant costs. His parents paid for half of it lol. And yea nameless, white guys with yellow fever are definitely often on the creepy psychopath side

The dude who murdered george floyd had an asian wife lol
I paid for travel expenses and half of the transplants. That is most of it. What a fucking ridiculous insult either way when you literally have said that you believe the government should cover your costs for a transplant.

"white guys with yellow fever are definitely often on the creepy psychopath side"

Feel free to back this up with a study or even some basic form of evidence.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25941

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I paid for travel expenses and half of the transplants. That is most of it.
You missed the point.

The context (hard for you) is that life has been much easier for you because others (government, parents, etc) have paid for most of what you have. Even when you had to "pay" for half of your transplants, others were paying for the vast majority of expenses, and money is fungible (economics 101).

Given that you've been protected from standard levels of environmental stress, never mind Exodus-levels, it was uninformed and judgmental of you to pull out your DoctorBB medical license and diagnose him with laziness.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25942

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I paid for travel expenses and half of the transplants. That is most of it. What a fucking ridiculous insult either way when you literally have said that you believe the government should cover your costs for a transplant.

"white guys with yellow fever are definitely often on the creepy psychopath side"

Feel free to back this up with a study or even some basic form of evidence.
You know I now realize you hate superhero stuff because they make you realize how shit you are lol. The contrast between their morality and The lack of yours makes you feel guilty

That's also how you were able to go through life being balding your psychopathic anyways so you don't really care about other people's opinions

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1038
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25944

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago You missed the point.

The context (hard for you) is that life has been much easier for you because others (government, parents, etc) have paid for most of what you have. Even when you had to "pay" for half of your transplants, others were paying for the vast majority of expenses, and money is fungible (economics 101).

Given that you've been protected from standard levels of environmental stress, never mind Exodus-levels, it was uninformed and judgmental of you to pull out your DoctorBB medical license and diagnose him with laziness.
Sorry for missing the point of an insult which ignores the fact that I spent at least 15k USD of money I earned working low level jobs such as at a cinema and Maccas and is supposed to make me feel ashamed for having my parents help out as 22 year old bald guy who was mistaken for someone in their late 30s at the time. If you want to play childish oppression olympic games then yes Exodus had it a lot worse than me, I never denied that but again you've never been particularly interested in arguing with what someones actually saying when its easier to strawman.

"The context (hard for you) is that life has been much easier for you because others (government, parents, etc) have paid for most of what you have. "

I've not received a dollar from government in my life you literally made that up and have absolutely no reason to assume that, I also worked low level casual jobs since I was 14 years old with only a few years gaps in between as a 25 year old. You know this too because I've said it before on HairLossTalk. Imagine making claims you absolutely know are lies or at best have no idea about to insult me. Does that feel good?

Sorry for the fact you'll never have a wife or kids by the way.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25946

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I've not received a dollar from government in my life
Do you actually believe that? How much did you pay for your schooling? Have you ever received a tax credit? Have you ever purchased a subsidized good?
JLBB wrote: 1 week ago I've said it before on HairLossTalk.
You keep assuming that people will remember everything that you have described or not described in your incoherent and rambling posts. Regardless of everything else that's been discussed here, you absolutely need to take remedial writing classes.
JLBB wrote: 1 week ago Sorry for the fact you'll never have a wife or kids by the way.
Pot.Kettle.Black.
Last edited by Guest-4 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 330
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 526
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25947

Post by koolaidshade » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week ago Sorry for missing the point of an insult which ignores the fact that I spent at least 15k USD of money I earned working low level jobs such as at a cinema and Maccas and is supposed to make me feel ashamed for having my parents help out as 22 year old bald guy who was mistaken for someone in their late 30s at the time. If you want to play childish oppression olympic games then yes Exodus had it a lot worse than me, I never denied that but again you've never been particularly interested in arguing with what someones actually saying when its easier to strawman.

"The context (hard for you) is that life has been much easier for you because others (government, parents, etc) have paid for most of what you have. "

I've not received a dollar from government in my life you literally made that up and have absolutely no reason to assume that, I also worked low level casual jobs since I was 14 years old with only a few years gaps in between as a 25 year old. You know this too because I've said it before on HairLossTalk. Imagine making claims you absolutely know are lies or at best have no idea about to insult me. Does that feel good?

Sorry for the fact you'll never have a wife or kids by the way.
you deserve to have your hair transplant, even if your parents paid for 100%. You ended up working harder than a lot of other people, before and after, while transgenders get free hormones and roids and whatnot. You have been helpful to myself as well as other posters

Are we to expect you to wait until you're 30 and get a hair transplant? this is a hair loss forum, after all...

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25948

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago Hey I appreciate you notifying me but I disagree with your interpretation, as I think that his situation is quite unlike that of other posters we've seen.

You've probably noticed that I refer to his library of insults as {kike, nigger, slut, bitch, low-IQ, beta, cuck, lazy, retard, Muslim, Jew, faggot, cunt, bald, virgin, etc}. By placing them in curly brackets I'm describing them as a set, which may appear odd as all of those terms are different. Among normal people, they are definitely not a set.

But in the mind of EdgelordBB, they are a set. He doesn't understand what those words mean, he doesn't understand their historical origins, nor does he understand why have an impact. All he knows is that he can use them to be a dick, to get attention, or to get banned. He desperately grasps for anything that he hopes might stick and then flails about aimlessly.
Years ago JLBB may not have known what the word "kike" means and that it's racist, but he certainly knows it now and he knows the word is grounds to be banned because he has been banned for using that exact word. And when he was banned (in the past) for calling you "kike" Admin said that the ban was for "racism", which means that JLBB has been informed that calling you "kike" is a racist attack against you.

Now he calls you that same word (kike) covertly by hiding it inside other words to try to camouflage it. When he called you disingenousKikefro he put the word "kike" in the middle of two other words so it will be less easy to see. It''s his cowardly way of calling you a kike while trying to conceal it from you at the same time.

He put the word "kike" in between the word "disingenous" and the word "fro" to form the word disingenous Kike. The fact that he hid the word "kike" inside the words "disingenuous" and "Fro" is sufficient proof that he knows the word "kike" is something he could get into trouble for, up to and including a ban, or else he wouldn't have hidden the word in between 2 other words. And by making the word "fro" the suffix in his newly made up word ("disingenuouskikefro") that means he's referring to YOU because you are "fro"
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25949

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago JLBB may not have known years ago what ...
It was his best attempt at being clever. He probably revelled in how literary he thought he was being :-)

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25950

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago It was his best attempt at being clever. He probably revelled in how literary he thought he was being :-)
I actually agree somewhat. I can actually see him feeling good about himself for coming up with the new combination word.

But there's also the fact that he has been banned in the past for using the word "kike" and at that time the ban specifically called his offense "racism". That means he knows that using the word kike, as an attack, is racist. He definitely knew that when he slid the word "kike' in between the words "disingenuous" and "fro" he was calling you a kike again.

Added in 51 minutes 47 seconds:
There's something about JLBB's relentless attacks on me (for a year+) that establishes that he's a psychopath. Consider the following...

Most people would either ignore someone with psych problems, or try to look past someone's psych problems, or do a combo of ignoring the person & occasionally taking jabs at the person. It's rare for a person to get obsessively focused 24/7 on someone's psych issues to the point JLBB has with me.

JLBB is pathologically obsessed with me and he's trying to hurt me and I think I know why....

Either because I stated that I have psych issues or because he sensed it, JLBB determined that there was something psychologically vulnerable about me the same way a shark can instinctively sense it when a prey-fish is wounded. Once JLBB determined there's something psychologically vulnerable about me he decided to pick at that perceived injury to try to worsen it. A shark does the same thing to prey but when a shark does it, it's a normal part of shark evolution. But when a person does it, it's' pathological.

The thing is that I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to hurt me but I don't care what he says. I have no respect for anything he says because I know everything he says is just the vile spewing of an evil psychopath. He puts a lot of his time into his futile effort to hurt me and the way I beat him is by not caring what he says. And I don't. I'm actually happy to see him waste his precious time on his futile agenda to hurt me. You see, he's recovered a bunch of hair and he could use his new hair to have fun (especially with women) but instead he wastes his precious time on trying to hurt little ole me. And as the days turn into weeks, and the weeks turn into months, and the months turn into years, he will have wasted a lot of time trying in vain to hurt me when he could have been having fun instead. So who is he really hurting - me or HIMSELF?

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1038
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25953

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago I actually agree somewhat. I can actually see him feeling good about himself for coming up with the new combination word.

But there's also the fact that he has been banned in the past for using the word "kike" and at that time the ban specifically called his offense "racism". That means he knows that using the word kike, as an attack, is racist. He definitely knew that when he slid the word "kike' in between the words "disingenuous" and "fro" he was calling you a kike again.

Added in 51 minutes 47 seconds:
There's something about JLBB's relentless attacks on me (for a year+) that establishes that he's a psychopath. Consider the following...

Most people would either ignore someone with psych problems, or try to look past someone's psych problems, or do a combo of ignoring the person & occasionally taking jabs at the person. It's rare for a person to get obsessively focused 24/7 on someone's psych issues to the point JLBB has with me.

JLBB is pathologically obsessed with me and he's trying to hurt me and I think I know why....

Either because I stated that I have psych issues or because he sensed it, JLBB determined that there was something psychologically vulnerable about me the same way a shark can instinctively sense it when a prey-fish is wounded. Once JLBB determined there's something psychologically vulnerable about me he decided to pick at that perceived injury to try to worsen it. A shark does the same thing to prey but when a shark does it, it's a normal part of shark evolution. But when a person does it, it's' pathological.

The thing is that I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to hurt me but I don't care what he says. I have no respect for anything he says because I know everything he says is just the vile spewing of an evil psychopath. He puts a lot of his time into his futile effort to hurt me and the way I beat him is by not caring what he says. And I don't. I'm actually happy to see him waste his precious time on his futile agenda to hurt me. You see, he's recovered a bunch of hair and he could use his new hair to have fun (especially with women) but instead he wastes his precious time on trying to hurt little ole me. And as the days turn into weeks, and the weeks turn into months, and the months turn into years, he will have wasted a lot of time trying in vain to hurt me when he could have been having fun instead. So who is he really hurting - me or HIMSELF?
Rent free.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25954

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week agoRent free.
I have hair loss. I'm stuck at hair loss websites because I'm looking for news of a cure. You are essentially cured of your hair loss but you hang out here
every day anyway. And the main reason you come here is to try to hurt me with with mere words. And it's not working because I don't care what you say. But I still make you waste time here every day so you can say it. You're Dormammu to my Dr. Strange. You can't escape and you can't achieve your objective of hurting me. And you think you're winning something. Dude, if I recovered my hair nobody here would ever hear from me again but you got your hair back and then you wasted a year of your life trying to hurt some bald guy who could care less what you say or do. You must be a total inferior with women or else you would be out there trying to make time with women instead of being locked in my orbit here at some hole-in-the-wall hair-loss website.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2082
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5900
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25955

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 1 week agoRent free.
You wrote a novel about nameless.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25956

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago You wrote a novel about nameless.
That he did. If you were to compile his posts that rag on me about having psych issues it would amount to at least one novel. And why does he even come here after he basically recovered his hair? It's apparent that he spends his time here because he believes he has no chance of picking-up women, even though he's recovered his hair.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25962

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago That he did. If you were to compile his posts that rag on me about having psych issues it would amount to at least one novel. And why does he even come here after he basically recovered his hair? It's apparent that he spends his time here because he believes he has no chance of picking-up women, even though he's recovered his hair.
He probably does it to feel superior to be honest

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1137
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 943
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Two FUE's - 6100 grafts - Koray Erdogan

#25963

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago He probably does it to feel superior to be honest
That sounds plausible.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post