50% of men regret their hair transplant

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1112
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2795
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
It's just the example I picked to understand the mechanisms of the "pingpong" between you and Fred: he makes a statement about your previous job(s); you call it "speculation" and state your current position - so it just seems to me you to talk past one another, because your response did'nt clarfy anything with regards to what you called "speculation", implying it's plain wrong.
That was the reason for my post, not to learn more about your background.
Exactly! He thinks he's responding to the issue and being transparent, in fact he's actually responding to everything BUT the issue.

Now he's getting specific about his job (despite him clarifying and knowing that nobody gives a shit, which is correct) possibly because I called it a "gap year job" well he knows what I fucking mean, it's a job on the same level as uni kids that are age 20 taking a gap year out to teach children overseas. I just find that ridiculous when he talks about how he needed a "high status" woman when he obviously isn't holding a mirror up to himself.

And he's STILL fucking PM'ing me despite me completely ripping out what a blatant tactic this is at trying to get closer to someone and manipulate them to your point of view. He wants to be all diplomatic and politely talk things through, despite how he still has not answered some simple questions like:

Why are you still posting here when initially you said you'd never have posted in the first place if you knew I was here? What changed? Or was this never genuine in the first place and you were being dramatic as always?

Related to that, how did you not know I posted here when I'm a regular active poster and on the main page and also you fucking Liked 2 of my posts the day before claiming this?

And the most amazing thing about his recent PM is that he says my original idea of ignoring each other- now he thinks it's a good idea (I guess he didn't before) and says neither of us come on the internet to argue with others (but I guess he did up until now?) but incredibly he Negative rates another post of mine, despite how he's apparently now agreeing we should ignore each other.

Like I say I was completely ready to ignore even attention whore threads like this, which have complete disregard towards others, but then he Negative Rated a post of mine which had nothing to do with him. How is this not fanning the flames? Johnson is already that much of a fucking moron that it's not easy to always ignore him, but then he starts being petty and giving me Neg's, and now he claims he wants to stop confronting each other? Then Neg rates me again! What the fuck!?

He also wrote about how his post to Fred seemed flippant, when it did not, and that was never the issue, fuck he's such an idiot. I just explained this a few posts back!

Nobody cared about the "thank you", that wasn't the problem, also nobody is really concerned about your shitty profession, I think Arjen is now introduced to the ways you act confused and gum up the works about things that don't matter- so you don't have to actually respond to the real issues.

In case you're still confused I'll repeat the main one again - this thread title is a ridiculous promotion of a stat that somebody completely made up, and you (being the attention whore as always) brought this up so people could reassure you it's not true. But you don't even care if it affects others who have to read it, you got out of it what matters to you, but if you had half a fucking brain cell and could think somewhat critically, you would know this stat you plucked from the other forum is total nonsense (the original poster on that forum admitted the point of the thread was "Does this stat sound plausible?" and somehow you thought this was a real statistic).

In case you haven't got the message, I won't be PM'ing you, I put you on Ignore so you couldn't PM me (not realising this doesn't work), because it's more of your annoying pussy tactics of trying to get more personable with someone and no doubt writing bullshit again like "y'know apart from all this silly forum stuff we're actually probably very similar" I mean, Fuck. Off!

It was indeed a good idea to start ignoring each other, it's one I had for a very long time. Unfortunately even then you couldn't stop ignoring me, mentioning me in snide ways to other members, clinging to anyone else who had a shot at me, then oddly you'd start quoting me in a normal and neutral way as if we're buddies again (and I don't care what you say about how you've never liked me LOL you want to be every single person's friend) but then when I was banned, you now have the gall by PM to tell me about how you were campaigning against all bans like I should be grateful?

I would have been more grateful if you didn't repeatedly talk shit about me when I didn't have a voice to respond with. That's why when you started posting again here I was definitely not ready to just ignore it, because you lied about me in different ways and when confronted all you can say is "Check mate". Fucking retard, and now I'm no longer thinking that Ignoring each other is such a good idea, because it's pointless as you've proven too many times you are a petty bastard who can't just finally let it all go.

In this case I told you I wasn't responding to you again and that's the end of our contact, so you then Neg rate me some days later, on a post that was joking and had nothing to do with you, I mean what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not ignoring you like originally planned, you asked for it with petty dislikes and no doubt further down the line you'd be snidely mentioning me or quoting me in odd ways. So I may as well put it all out there instead of waiting for the inevitably passive aggressive Johnson to get his little jabs in here and there.

But remember that it was you who decided to flare things up again when I was ready to move on and forget about it, which you probably don't deserve anyway.
Last edited by Rudiger 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1554
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Exactly! He thinks he's responding to the issue and being transparent, in fact he's actually responding to everything BUT the issue.

Now he's getting specific about his job (despite him clarifying and knowing that nobody gives a shit, which is correct) possibly because I called it a "gap year job" well he knows what I fucking mean, it's a job on the same level as uni kids that are age 20 taking a gap year out to teach children overseas. I just find that ridiculous when he talks about how he needed a "high status" woman when he obviously isn't holding a mirror up to himself.

And he's STILL fucking PM'ing me despite the me completely ripping out what a blatant tactic this is at trying to get closer to someone and manipulate them to your point of view. He wants to be all diplomatic and politely talk things through, despite how he still has not answered some simple questions like:

Why are you still posting here when initially you said you'd never have posted in the first place if you knew I was here? What changed? Or was this never genuine in the first place and you were being dramatic as always?

Related to that, how did you not know I posted here when I'm a regular active poster and on the main page and also you fucking Liked 2 of my posts the day before claiming this?

And the most amazing thing about his recent PM is that he says my original idea of ignoring each other- now he thinks it's a good idea (I guess he didn't before) and says neither of us come on the internet to argue with others (but I guess he did up until now?) but incredibly he Negative rates another post of mine, despite how he's apparently now agreeing we should ignore each other.

Like I say I was completely ready to ignore even attention whore threads like this, which have complete disregard towards others, but then he Negative Rated a post of mine which had nothing to do with him. How is this not fanning the flames? Johnson is already that much of a fucking moron that it's not easy to always ignore him, but then he starts being petty and giving me Neg's, and now he claims he wants to stop confronting each other? Then Neg rates me again! What the fuck!?

He also wrote about how his post to Fred seemed flippant, when it did not, and that was never the issue, fuck he's such an idiot. I just explained this a few posts back!

Nobody cared about the "thank you", that wasn't the problem, also nobody is really concerned about your shitty profession, I think Arjen is now introduced to the ways you act confused and gum up the works about things that don't matter- so you don't have to actually respond to the real issues.

In case you're still confused I'll repeat the main one again - this thread title is a ridiculous promotion of a stat that somebody completely made up, and you (being the attention whore as always) brought this up so people could reassure you it's not true. But you don't even care if it affects others who have to read it, you got out of it what matters to you, but if you had half a fucking brain cell and could think somewhat critically, you would know this stat you plucked from the other forum is total nonsense (the original poster on that forum admitted the point of the thread was "Does this stat sound plausible?" and somehow you thought this was a real statistic).

In case you haven't got the message, I won't be PM'ing you, I put you on Ignore so you couldn't PM me (not realising this doesn't work), because it's more of your annoying pussy tactics of trying to get more personable with someone and no doubt writing bullshit again like "y'know apart from all this silly forum stuff we're actually probably very similar" I mean, Fuck. Off!

It was indeed a good idea to start ignoring each other, it's one I had for a very long time. Unfortunately even then you couldn't stop ignoring me, mentioning me in snide ways to other members, clinging to anyone else who had a shot at me, then oddly you'd start quoting me in a normal and neutral way as if we're buddies again (and I don't care what you say about how you've never liked me LOL you want to be every single person's friend) but then when I was banned, you now have the gall by PM to tell me about how you were campaigning against all bans like I should be grateful?

I would have been more grateful if you didn't repeatedly talk shit about me when I didn't have a voice to respond with. That's why when you started posting again here I was definitely not ready to just ignore it, because you lied about me in different ways and when confronted all you can say is "Check mate". Fucking retard, and now I'm no longer thinking that Ignoring each other is such a good idea, because it's pointless as you've proven too many times you are a petty bastard who can't just finally let it all go.

In this case I told you I wasn't responding to you again and that's the end of our contact, so you then Neg rate me some days later, on a post that was joking and had nothing to do with you, I mean what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not ignoring you like originally planned, you asked for it with petty dislikes and no doubt further down the line you'd be snidely mentioning me or quoting me in odd ways. So I may as well put it all out there instead of waiting for the inevitably passive aggressive Johnson to get his little jabs in here and there.

But remember that it was you who decided to flare things up again when I was ready to move on and forget about it, which you probably don't deserve anyway.
I‘m not going to lie, I enjoy reading such posts. More than they are aggressive and direct, they appear conclusive. Controversy, slugfests are an important part of a forum according to my limited experiences. Even on footballing forums, word battles dragging on over years made it particularly interesting for the rivals themselves, but also the readers. In this particular case, however, it just seems too one-sided, which takes away quite a bit of the fun and value.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1964
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4353
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Lol, the "let's settle this via PM", now where have I seen this before?

Image

Oh yeah here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1613414

Narcissistic authoritarian little weasels never fare well under public scrutiny.

Creating more confusion and division behind the scenes is where all the fun is at.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1112
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2795
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
I‘m not going to lie, I enjoy reading such posts. More than they are aggressive and direct, they appear conclusive. Controversy, slugfests are an important part of a forum according to my limited experiences. Even on footballing forums, word battles dragging on over years made it particularly interesting for the rivals themselves, but also the readers. In this particular case, however, it just seems too one-sided, which takes away quite a bit of the fun and value.
I think being a spectator is more fun than being a participant, though sometimes it even gets tiring and exhausting to read- never mind write or be involved with, which is definitely exhausting by now, I've been sick of Johnson for such a long time.

I also think for someone vaguely reading over this I might look way too engaged in slandering this guy but well firstly, I don't care too much how it looks (but obviously a little bit, or I wouldn't be clarifying this) but more importantly I really do have to make a big song and dance every time he does something petty and bitter, whether it's snidely mentioning to other posters, oddly quoting me in a weird sort of attempt to be "helpful" when it wasn't really necessary and we had obviously been arguing before that (so I put that down to further passive aggressiveness) or as mentioned by myself quite a few times, Neg Rating me for a joke that had nothing to do with him.

The thing is, if I just ignore it, he'll do it more, and I have tried ignoring him in the past when he's been responding to my posts etc. and he doesn't stop. It would be so weird actually because I'd have made it very, very clear I can't stand the guy, and then he gives it a few weeks and starts replying to me like it's no big deal, what an absolute weirdo.

So with Johnson there's absolutely no element of fun here. I really wanted to just ignore the guy but his recent Neg'ing again proved it's not really going to happen, and that may not be a big deal to some but a few days later he'll quote me or mention me to someone else in some way, then another thing the next day, and at some point it becomes like "am I being the bigger man and ignoring it, or not standing up for myself?"

Well I was happy at many times to be the bigger man (or for both of us to be, I don't give a shit) and move on, but then he reminds me that this is never going to happen.

So fuck that, I'll just continue pointing out his consistent bullshit, and that was his choice.
Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Lol, the "let's settle this via PM", now where have I seen this before?

Image

Oh yeah here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1613414

Narcissistic authoritarian little weasels never fare well under public scrutiny.

Creating more confusion and division behind the scenes is where all the fun is at.
This is the main reason people like that want to take it to PM- they are skilled manipulators at missing the point, acting confused, diverting and moving on, then when you work yourself to exhaustion explaining things, they act like "man you need to calm down and let it go" (basically "it's all your fault for getting so angry").

So the problem is when they do these tactics publicly, other people can see it, they become exposed with their tactics because it's not just a 1-on-1 situation where you as the victim of their narcissism, can doubt yourself after a while and even feel like you are the one getting confused. However when other people see it, in public, then the bullshit is exposed, I feel like in this case Arjen has pointed out some tactics that Johnson knows he's doing but doesn't want revealed (and the way Arjen asked so innocently was perfect actually in getting to someone like Johnson), so he's more and more desperate to bring it to PM.

When people like this know they've behaved badly or been wrong/lied, they are desperate for smoke and mirrors, I've seen it many times with both Johnson and Wolf. Wolf has also asked me to take it to PM, and worse than that he puts it out publicly as if you're being the problem and gumming up the forum with your petty fighting. Instead he wants to be the bigger man and discuss it like gentlemen in a private setting, air out your differences.

The problem is that he only wants that setting so he can deflect and confuse without other people witnessing it. It's exactly like narcissists in a relationship, nobody see's what he (or she) is really like behind closed doors, and they put up a really good front that their partner is the confused one, petty and mixed up, laughing off their apparent foolishness and making light of things that obviously get them flustered in private. But if you pay attention to these types and have an idea of what's happening in private, you can see what's going on, and how a person can be manipulative even in public but carry it off like it's all just a bit of fun and the other person needs to calm down.

Well those types are used to seeking out such situations that they know how to be their manipulative selves, not just in relationships but in friendships, with family, and in the workplace. They probably do it without even realising, but they just know on some level "I don't feel comfortable messing with them publicly, it would be so much easier in private".
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2393
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Ive been binge watching Yellowstone with Kevin Costner (really like it actually) anyway Kevin Costners hair looks really good. I can’t tell what he did.

I do know a couple of (minor) actors who got transplants what they did is pack the front and the have a system behind it. It’s not something I would be able to tell if I didn’t know them personally over the years...I’m wondering if this is what Costner did as well.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1554
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I think being a spectator is more fun than being a participant, though sometimes it even gets tiring and exhausting to read- never mind write or be involved with, which is definitely exhausting by now, I've been sick of Johnson for such a long time.

I also think for someone vaguely reading over this I might look way too engaged in slandering this guy but well firstly, I don't care too much how it looks (but obviously a little bit, or I wouldn't be clarifying this) but more importantly I really do have to make a big song and dance every time he does something petty and bitter, whether it's snidely mentioning to other posters, oddly quoting me in a weird sort of attempt to be "helpful" when it wasn't really necessary and we had obviously been arguing before that (so I put that down to further passive aggressiveness) or as mentioned by myself quite a few times, Neg Rating me for a joke that had nothing to do with him.

The thing is, if I just ignore it, he'll do it more, and I have tried ignoring him in the past when he's been responding to my posts etc. and he doesn't stop. It would be so weird actually because I'd have made it very, very clear I can't stand the guy, and then he gives it a few weeks and starts replying to me like it's no big deal, what an absolute weirdo.

So with Johnson there's absolutely no element of fun here. I really wanted to just ignore the guy but his recent Neg'ing again proved it's not really going to happen, and that may not be a big deal to some but a few days later he'll quote me or mention me to someone else in some way, then another thing the next day, and at some point it becomes like "am I being the bigger man and ignoring it, or not standing up for myself?"

Well I was happy at many times to be the bigger man (or for both of us to be, I don't give a shit) and move on, but then he reminds me that this is never going to happen.

So fuck that, I'll just continue pointing out his consistent bullshit, and that was his choice.
I had it happen to me only once, with a guy that seemed really friendly, eloborate and well-mannered for a long time. What I came to find increasingly frustrating over time was the deflection, the lack of acknowledgement if you were exposed, even when factual developments clearly pointed at your wrong judgement. He did, however, always make an effort, and occasionally came up with points where I thought "fair enough". I know almost for sure that almost everybody left our feud uncommented because they enjoyed reading the discussions and the fact that he managed to get me to show signs of frustration and emotion, even hostility. I'm pretty sure actually some felt like a mask was dropped, something that is unlikely to be associated with you, given your directness :D that may not always be convenient or necessary, but certainly fair!
Just like I wrote regarding you/Fred and Wolf Pack, it would be interesting to witness actual exchanges at eye level. From what I've just read in the link Fred provided, Wolf Pack at least made more of an effort?

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 277
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

So obviously you can all see that Rudiger and I have a personal issue with one another that dates back to the older forum where I accused him of certain things and he did the same to me over other issues (as seen in this thread). I think we tried sorting it out on the old forum and via pm and also by ignoring each other and none of these solutions work. To put it simply - we cant stand one another.

I tend not to respond to his long posts because I believe that no matter what I say, or even if i try and defend myself, then his opinion will not change. He will dislike me whether I answer his questions or not. Hence why you will see on all threads I answer other members questions and not his.

The bizarre thing, at least for me, is that none of us even know each other in real life: its quite unusual to fight with someone you dont even know.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1964
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4353
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
The bizarre thing, at least for me, is that none of us even know each other in real life: its quite unusual to fight with someone you dont even know.
*Looks at the history of the internet*

*Looks at the statement above*

"Unusual"

Sure

:lol:
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 277
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
*Looks at the history of the internet*

*Looks at the statement above*

"Unusual"

Sure

:lol:
Haha I meant it the term that it's usually what nut-jobs do online. I never thought I'd have an argument with a stranger online.

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 360
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 809
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
Ive been binge watching Yellowstone with Kevin Costner (really like it actually) anyway Kevin Costners hair looks really good. I can’t tell what he did.

I do know a couple of (minor) actors who got transplants what they did is pack the front and the have a system behind it. It’s not something I would be able to tell if I didn’t know them personally over the years...I’m wondering if this is what Costner did as well.
He's probably just on a solid regimen of coconut oil and biotin tablets

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 87
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 98
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
Its quite natural to be doubtful; especially when its your money and your health that is at risk.

Its entirely possible that the majority of us google 'bad transplants' and such because we are trying to see what the risk factors are. I know when i typed it into google i got the aforementioned 50% regret thread.

Are you planning a hair transplant?
Well, I’m researching. I read so many conflicting things: diffusers can’t have transplant, if your pattern is above NW4, you need FUT, only a certified Bozo would get FUT, strip is the gold standard, etc. etc.

Plus when I post pics people say I have a lot of hair and should be grateful, or that my pattern is diffused so I can’t have a transplant that looks good. Anyway, I won’t bore you further. I just wanted to highlight that I can understand waffling on getting a transplant.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 277
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 year ago
Well, I’m researching. I read so many conflicting things: diffusers can’t have transplant, if your pattern is above NW4, you need FUT, only a certified Bozo would get FUT, strip is the gold standard, etc. etc.

Plus when I post pics people say I have a lot of hair and should be grateful, or that my pattern is diffused so I can’t have a transplant that looks good. Anyway, I won’t bore you further. I just wanted to highlight that I can understand waffling on getting a transplant.
Some people do say that about diffusers - including surgeons. They only want to put hair in the bald areas and they say if they put hair in the thinner areas it will causes shock loss. I've actually seen many surgeries via pictures that beg to differ over this matter.

The surgeon i've spoken to is very anti FUT, but whenever i see a failed FUE (poor retention of grafts or just a fake look) there is always a comment saying they should have gotten a FUT.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 87
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 98
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
Some people do say that about diffusers - including surgeons. They only want to put hair in the bald areas and they say if they put hair in the thinner areas it will causes shock loss. I've actually seen many surgeries via pictures that beg to differ over this matter.

The surgeon i've spoken to is very anti FUT, but whenever i see a failed FUE (poor retention of grafts or just a fake look) there is always a comment saying they should have gotten a FUT.
Right? Contradictions everywhere. I’ve seen some good diffused transplant results too.

What does your surgeon say against FUT?

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 277
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 year ago
Right? Contradictions everywhere. I’ve seen some good diffused transplant results too.

What does your surgeon say against FUT?
His name is Dr Bhatti. Him and Dr Path are the only two surgeons in Asia who have an impecable reputation.

This is only my opinion but the FUE is superior because it doesn't leave a horrendous scar.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 87
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 98
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
This is only my opinion but the FUE is superior because it doesn't leave a horrendous scar.
Well sure that’s a given but so many doctors insist FUE is for low Norwoods only. Thanks for that link, I’m reading through it.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest