50% of men regret their hair transplant

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: 50% of men regret their hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

I just posted that exact same link.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Apologies on the link mistake.

I saw that people were speculating over my wage and profession for some reason. Just to clarify: i'm a teacher.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
The fact that people here said its not required if you have a nw3 had made my indecision go away (hence saying thank you to fred - which seems to be have taken poorly).
Hahaha, yes it's Fred's fault he took it poorly, you completely intentionally miss the point as always.

It wasn't the "thank you", it was the fact you made another attention whoring thread about your current stance and viewpoint which could change by tomorrow. You also backed it up with this fear mongering thread you referenced, which as I say, was literally a topic asking "does this statistic sound believable to you?" it wasn't even based on anything. It wasn't actually asking guys who've had hair transplant's "Do YOU regret your hair transplant?" it's asking if it sounds plausible that a study could be done with this result.

So Fred subtly acknowledged your bogus stat, gives actual research about 94% being satisfied with their hair transplant, explains thoroughly why this thread is nonsense (and he admits himself it's an "exercise", basically a waste of time with someone like you) and you just reply with the forum equivalent of a big dumb smile on your face, and go "Thanks for your input".

I mean, that's all?! Do you not feel some responsibility to pick up just a few of the pieces of your bullshit topic? Or why you are wasting everyone's time with this fear mongering bullshit?

I mean you write how this topic is just for your own reassurance, but you don't care yourself if this thread title puts other people off. If I had a hair transplant booked next month and I saw this thread here, I'd literally be wondering if I should even click on it, because I wouldn't want to know if there's any truth to it, and possibly there's a 50/50 chance I'll be regretting my decision. Same with someone considering getting a hair transplant, this thread does not help, you still haven't even made it clear or acknowledged the stat is plucked from thin air.

But you don't care about spreading disinformation, you got your reassurance, that's all that fucking matters.

Now instead of posting an actual reply to me you've started replying in the little Negative Rate box, which is not only annoying it's quite sneaky and cowardly. But anyway you responded to this:
Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Ugh the reality of this thread just hit me. Johnson does not give a fuck about putting people off a hair transplant, he just wants reassurance and doesn't give a shit if his bullshit thread promoted a wrong idea. And this is where it appears to be coming from-

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/2 ... transplant

It's a poll, asking people "does this statistic sound true or false?" Literally saying "would anyone ever believe such bullshit?"

I mean for fuck sake, and Johnson takes it to suit his own personal agenda and reservations. What a selfish asshole.
Your reply: "Not true. I just posted the link where I got it from."

Uh, what?! That doesn't make any sense, what exactly wasn't true? The link you posted was a guy going "Does this stat sound true or an exaggeration?" I mean fuck, for someone who is so complex and hard to keep up with, it's really difficult to explain things for you.

What also doesn't make sense in any way at all- I posted the same link in the same post you were responding to! So I don't know what saying "I just posted the link" is proving? Clearly I knew about the link, it's in the same post you're responding to! What the actual fuck is going on there?

But further from that, I don't understand what you're proving with the link? I said the stat was bullshit (and it is) I never said that this was never claimed by some forum idiot. What did posting the link prove? And what was "not true"? Because that's really confusing.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 year ago

I don’t know anything about Johnson’s personality, as I don’t know him, but I can definitely relate to being indecisive about getting a transplant. I don’t feel like it can be as simple as 2 big FUE sessions and you are done. It’s just such a vexing problem and there is so much conflicting information and variables unique to every individual (age, head size, hair characteristics, budget, presence of retrograde, etc.)

I hope Admin’s stat is correct though.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 year ago
I don’t know anything about Johnson’s personality, as I don’t know him, but I can definitely relate to being indecisive about getting a transplant. I don’t feel like it can be as simple as 2 big FUE sessions and you are done. It’s just such a vexing problem and there is so much conflicting information and variables unique to every individual (age, head size, hair characteristics, budget, presence of retrograde, etc.)

I hope Admin’s stat is correct though.
Its quite natural to be doubtful; especially when its your money and your health that is at risk.

Its entirely possible that the majority of us google 'bad transplants' and such because we are trying to see what the risk factors are. I know when i typed it into google i got the aforementioned 50% regret thread.

Are you planning a hair transplant?

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
Apologies on the link mistake.

I saw that people were speculating over my wage and profession for some reason. Just to clarify: i'm a teacher.
Just to understand the rationale of this statement: does that result in what Rudiger wrote being false/invented?
Last edited by Arjen 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Both our links were actually the same.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
Both our links were actually the same.
The links were related to the question whether Fred's "speculations" about your profession were wrong? Sorry, I'm at at loss.
Your initial reply was't clarifying anything with regards to that, it's why I asked.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
The links were related to the question whether Fred's "speculations" about your profession were wrong? Sorry, I'm at at loss.
Your initial reply was't clarifying anything with regards to that, it's why I asked.
Ah my profession: I'm a teacher working in an international school. I'm heading into my second year now.

I'm thinking about moving back to Italy next September but the wages arent so good.

What is your profession?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson to my points

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Johnson to my points

I pm'd Fred about my response to his original post and I will pm you now.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
Ah my profession: I'm a teacher working in an international school. I'm heading into my second year now.

I'm thinking about moving back to Italy next September but the wages arent so good.

What is your profession?
It's just the example I picked to understand the mechanisms of the "pingpong" between you and Fred: he makes a statement about your previous job(s); you call it "speculation" and state your current position - so it just seems to me you to talk past one another, because your response did'nt clarfy anything with regards to what you called "speculation", implying it's plain wrong.
That was the reason for my post, not to learn more about your background.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
It's just the example I picked to understand the mechanisms of the "pingpong" between you and Fred: he makes a statement about your previous job(s); you call it "speculation" and state your current position - so it just seems to me you to talk past one another, because your response did'nt clarfy anything with regards to what you called "speculation", implying it's plain wrong.
That was the reason for my post, not to learn more about your background.
If you go back you will see that Fred didn't ask me anything about my job. I'm sure he couldn't care less what I do for a living. In fairness, most of us know what each other do for work after a year or two of chatting online.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Johnson wrote:
1 year ago
If you go back you will see that Fred didn't ask me anything about my job. I'm sure he couldn't care less what I do for a living. In fairness, most of us know what each other do for work after a year or two of chatting online.
I meant Rudiger, of course.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
I meant Rudiger, of course.
Ah, I pm'd him about our personal dispute.

It will either be resolved or we will have to ignore one another. Either will be fine.