Aesthetics is life - Feminists rage over Ted Bundy movie trailer

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 5 months ago

A lot of men are clutching onto this 'wall' concept. The primary reason it happens is because many men resent beautiful women and as a control mechanism they tell themselves that the woman will no longer be beautiful in 10 or so years and thus she will be powerless; which in turn makes them feel better.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Johnson wrote:
5 months ago
A lot of men are clutching onto this 'wall' concept. The primary reason it happens is because many men resent beautiful women and as a control mechanism they tell themselves that the woman will no longer be beautiful in 10 or so years and thus she will be powerless; which in turn makes them feel better.
It's actually possible that both are true.

There are a lot of retarded MGTOW types

But the wall is also real; realer than Trump's, sadly

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Johnson wrote:
5 months ago
Stating the cold hard facts has nothing to do with male resentment, Johnson. Though, maybe it's a resentment aimed at nature itself.

Our peak window is small, the decline.... grand.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 4 months ago

Talisa Soto 51 years old

50 and 49 in the pics
soto2.jpg
soto2.jpg (223.81 KiB) Viewed 1266 times
soto1.jpg
soto1.jpg (115.13 KiB) Viewed 1266 times

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
Talisa Soto 51 years old

50 and 49 in the pics

soto2.jpg

soto1.jpg
Who?
Is Talisa the guy or the woman?

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
Who?
Is Talisa the guy or the woman?
She's the babe.

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Dem legs
Last edited by Wire 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 4 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
yuan_herong.jpg

Dem legs :hearteyes:
:sick:
"But Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!” - Mark 1:25 :christian-cross:

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Guest-3 » 4 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
yuan_herong.jpg

Dem legs :hearteyes:
Do you like her legs or are you being sarcastic? Her legs are like a muscular man. A big turn off.
Trump 2020

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
4 months ago
Do you like her legs or are you being sarcastic? Her legs are like a muscular man. A big turn off.
A big turn off for me too but we all have our fetishes.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
But the wall is also real; realer than Trump's, sadly
The wall is real, but it's not like as soon as a woman hits a certain age (let's say 30 which is the common age used when describing "the wall") she suddenly falls to pieces. Aging is so individual and several factors come into play; genetics, lifestyle, health, income, childbirth ++
Look at women like Lily Collins or Alexandra Daddario, both in their 30s and absolutely mogs most women I see under 25. But it is correct that most women <30 looks better than most women >30.
I dislike this talk about the wall only existing for women though, as if men don't decay too. When I was younger I used to think this was correct, but when I walk around outside now and see all the average men that are on the older side or old, very few of them look appealing. Sure, the male elite that takes care of themselves and have good genetics can look great for decades compared to a woman with similar attributes, but how many men like that do we actually see on the streets? Few according to me.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
The wall is real, but it's not like as soon as a woman hits a certain age (let's say 30 which is the common age used when describing "the wall") she suddenly falls to pieces. Aging is so individual and several factors come into play; genetics, lifestyle, health, income, childbirth ++
Look at women like Lily Collins or Alexandra Daddario, both in their 30s and absolutely mogs most women I see under 25. But it is correct that most women <30 looks better than most women >30.
I dislike this talk about the wall only existing for women though, as if men don't decay too. When I was younger I used to think this was correct, but when I walk around outside now and see all the average men that are on the older side or old, very few of them look appealing. Sure, the male elite that takes care of themselves and have good genetics can look great for decades compared to a woman with similar attributes, but how many men like that do we actually see on the streets? Few according to me.
I'm decaying daily.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
I'm decaying daily.
We all are.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 months ago
We all are.
Exactly, we all are. Some slowly and some quickly but still nobody can escape time. What helps me when I get insecure about aging is thinking that we'll all end up the same. My grandma has just gotten moved to a nursing home and I have gone to visit her quite a few times already (we're very close) and I have to say that losing our looks should be the least of our worries when it comes to aging. I'm terrified of ending up in a sterile nursing home unable to take care of myself :thumbdown:

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Exactly, we all are. Some slowly and some quickly but still nobody can escape time. What helps me when I get insecure about aging is thinking that we'll all end up the same. My grandma has just gotten moved to a nursing home and I have gone to visit her quite a few times already (we're very close) and I have to say that losing our looks should be the least of our worries when it comes to aging. I'm terrified of ending up in a sterile nursing home unable to take care of myself :thumbdown:
Yes, I hope to be able to go on long walks until I'm 80, and to maintain a good memory and a good ability to concentrate.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.