Aesthetics is life - Feminists rage over Ted Bundy movie trailer

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Aesthetics is life - Feminists rage over Ted Bundy movie trailer

Post by CaptainForehead » 6 months ago

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Aesthetics is life - Feminists rage over Ted Bundy movie trailer

Post by Arjen » 6 months ago

I have a couple of group chats on WhatsApp where it’s either about circle-jerking or “enlightening” others. Thanks to this forum, all I have to do most of the time is c&p links to articles from here, so: thanks!

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 6 months ago

"Just be nice to women and make them laugh, sooner or later you will find the right person"

Any mother in the history of mankind.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Arjen wrote:
6 months ago
I have a couple of group chats on WhatsApp where it’s either about circle-jerking or “enlightening” others. Thanks to this forum, all I have to do most of the time is c&p links to articles from here, so: thanks!
How is this information received?
She packed my bags last night

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
How is this information received?
By some with open arms, by others with reluctance or even irritation, but hardly ever is it met with valid, credible counter arguments...

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

Jeremy Jahns made a pretty good video in response to the 2300th misplaced feminist outrage about that Ted Bundy movie trailer:

Man those people can be shortsighted when it comes to understanding narcissism and psychopathy, also known as the nature of evil: of course that guy had to be good-looking and charismatic in order to lure the women he killed, how else would he have managed to do it on a regular basis otherwise? People thinking "nah, not him, he's good-looking and he's a great guy!" is exactly why those monsters manage to get away with it for so long in the first place.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 6 months ago

I believe my original construction "Aesthetics is life" was correct. Aesthetics is usually singular, see https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/aesthetics

Also, as you changed [something plural are] life sounds weird since Life is singular. "Burrito is life" sounds fine, "burritos are life" not so much.

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 6 months ago

Do people really find Bundy that attractive? To me he’s like a 7/10 tops. He’s decent looking but doesn’t stand out strikingly (no homo)

Halo effect of being a serial killer?

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 6 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
6 months ago
Do people really find Bundy that attractive? To me he’s like a 7/10 tops. He’s decent looking but doesn’t stand out strikingly (no homo)

i didnt read the article, but arent they referring to the ted bundy portrayed by zac efron? he's actually really good looking, back from high school musical all the way to baewatch (obligatory no homo)

the actual ted bundy looks kinda like some rich sorority girl's dad

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 6 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
6 months ago
i didnt read the article, but arent they referring to the ted bundy portrayed by zac efron? he's actually really good looking, back from high school musical all the way to baewatch (obligatory no homo)

the actual ted bundy looks kinda like some rich sorority girl's dad
Nah, Ted Bundy himself was always seen as an attractive guy. He used to receive love letters to his jail cell until his death. And a lot of women online always talked about how attractive he is even before Efron was chosen to portray him.

With that being said, I asked around and no one of my female friends seem to find him more than average. :think: He definitely isn't ugly though.

Added in 5 minutes 52 seconds:
kj6723 wrote:
6 months ago

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Ted-Bundy- ... attractive

Take when you want from it..
I do really like Ted, it's true .. despite being a petite female so if I met him it might not have ended too well (for me).

He was young, handsome and well-dressed in a preppy kind of way. He looked nothing like he could have committed his crimes. If anything he looked more like your favorite teacher at school or something
He was very likeable, humorous, witty, "sincere", he would have been interesting to talk to
Super-smart, allegedly an INTJ like my husband!
Although his crimes were obviously gross, it's cool that he escaped from jail twice, went off to Florida and basically lived off stealing, until he killed a few more women and was caught.
He was narcissistic but not in an obvious or annoying way for the most part.
Aside from his notorious crimes he wasn't actually that bad! He stole a bit and was very manipulative in the way he treated his girlfriend (can't remember the name) .. but he didn't do much that I despise APART FROM HIS CRIMES which are hard to actually comprehend (for clarification). People tend to imagine that they wouldn't have been his victim and statistically they'd be right. People knew what he had done to his unlucky victims, but that mysteriously didn't stop numerous girls from being “in love” with him. Perhaps some people are fascinated by a “dangerous person” as long as they are not an immediate threat to them.
This answer is written from the perspective of a most people who encountered Ted, and most of them liked him. Yes, that may be a scary thought, but it is factual. He did apparently give off weird vibes for certain people, but the vast majority did not pick up on anything “bad” from him.

NB PLEASE NOTE that this answers the *direct question*. It absolutely goes without saying that he was a pretty shitty person. But the question related to the reasons why he was “considered attractive” and attempts to understand this. I know he was a murderer who committed terrible crimes, and that he was actually very sick, probably a malignant narcissist. He was rather charming and attractive, hence my answer *to the question*.

I am going to stop further comments because I feel I have explained my perspective enough, and I am not interested in engaging any further.
Firstly, because (at least in my opinion and others) he was very physically attractive.

This is a picture of him when he was in court for his trial. Bundy was a psychopath and as such was very very charming and charismatic. People like confidence and charm. I also personally find the look of someone whos calculating or manipulating very attractive.

He's smirking at the camera here in a way that says, "Even if I've lost, I am still the winner. I still made fools out of the rest of you." I have a lot of psychopathic tendancies myself (though I've never been diagnosed) so that could be why I'm drawn to such a look.

In short: He was very physically attractive as well as confident and charismatic, which tend to attract people. Everyone loves a handsome and confident man.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

It's well known that Bundy was such an epic serial killer because of the trust he earned as a Chad, all his victims were young women who wanted to bang. I bet that's where the term "Slayer" originated from.

~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 6 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 months ago
It's well known that Bundy was such an epic serial killer because of the trust he earned as a Chad, all his victims were young women who wanted to bang. I bet that's where the term "Slayer" originated from.

:lol: :lol: