Sun damage and aging

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Sun damage and aging

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Who the fuck has the top of their head rubbed during sex?
A lot of people. Women love to go through a man's hair.

But who wants to rub the few hairs lefts on our heads that is 50 per cent Toppik anyway?

Added in 4 minutes 36 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I like to cook most of my food myself so I know what is going into my body. But I never count calories or anything, just try to use common sense when picking foods
That's very sexy. I like girls like this. Can cook and eat healthy but are not afraid to eat a Pizza. Just not every day. Its also called common sense but not many people have it anymore. My ex-girlfriend was just eating the same 1-2 meals because she couldn't cook. And going out with her was a pain because if it's outside her "meal range" which included a few things, she didn't like it. I'm glad I found now the opposite I can chain in the kitchen and she likes it.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
A lot of people. Women love to go through a man's hair.

But who wants to rub the few hairs lefts on our heads that is 50 per cent Toppik anyway?
:lol:

Women love the raw feeling of toppik on their fingers during sex, bro.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
It's funny you mention this. As I absolutely despise cooking, the only thing I eat is frozen food :( :( My diet includes lots of white rice two times a day mixed with canned beans. I need to change this. I have managed to stay healthy so far thanks to exercise, but as I have developed runners knee due to excessive jogging, I haven't been able to run for 6 months now! I am trying to compensate by weight training though.
lol your diet sounds terrible (sorry) ;)
Well I actually love to cook. I love to eat more though :lol: But I have good discipline when it comes to picking healthy foods over unhealthy, as well as portion control. I feel like diet has a lot to say for overall health and well-being, this is something I notice especially because I have been suffering from chronic fatigue for a number of years. I noticed this over Christmas that when I had been eating crap for a while I felt so much worse. When I started eating more healthy again my energy levels rose and I felt much better. But of course, I don't like being too strict. If I feel like having some ice cream (which I love!) I'll have a scoop or two, but I won't down a whole Ben&Jerry's by myself to put it that way :straight-smile:
I try to find healthier alternatives to unhealthy foods as well. For instance I just got a Philips Air fryer for Christmas, so now I have been cooking myself oil-free potato fries and chicken nuggets haha :) I can really recommend it if you love things like McDonalds but want to try a healthier alternative.

Added in 6 minutes 17 seconds:
JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
That's very sexy. I like girls like this. Can cook and eat healthy but are not afraid to eat a Pizza. Just not every day. Its also called common sense but not many people have it anymore. My ex-girlfriend was just eating the same 1-2 meals because she couldn't cook. And going out with her was a pain because if it's outside her "meal range" which included a few things, she didn't like it. I'm glad I found now the opposite I can chain in the kitchen and she likes it.
I think food can really bring a couple closer. Going out together, trying new meals, or just cooking together at home. A man that can cook or is willing to at least try is sexy. But yeah, like you say, it needs to be a balance. Healthy for the most part, then indulge every now and then. I think most people can manage to both stay in shape and love food if they put in the effort. Really, it doesn't even have to be that much effort. There's a lot of healthy meals out there that's great in taste, and there's a variety of foods to try.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago

I think food can really bring a couple closer. Going out together, trying new meals, or just cooking together at home. A man that can cook or is willing to at least try is sexy. But yeah, like you say, it needs to be a balance. Healthy for the most part, then indulge every now and then. I think most people can manage to both stay in shape and love food if they put in the effort. Really, it doesn't even have to be that much effort. There's a lot of healthy meals out there that's great in taste, and there's a variety of foods to try.
I love to cook together. We are on the Indian dishes train, and its fun to try to cook some complicate Indian dishes. Especially where I live, it's very expensive to eat Indian food (or any kind of food outside of fast food lol). Also if you want to have children, it's nice when both can cook. When my father had to cook, its was basically putting something frozen in the oven. That's cooking for him :clap:
Would you cook everything fresh for your children EvilLocks?

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
I love to cook together. We are on the Indian dishes train, and its fun to try to cook some complicate Indian dishes. Especially where I live, it's very expensive to eat Indian food (or any kind of food outside of fast food lol). Also if you want to have children, it's nice when both can cook. When my father had to cook, its was basically putting something frozen in the oven. That's cooking for him :clap:
Would you cook everything fresh for your children EvilLocks?
I would definitely try to cook most of the food for my future kids fresh. That said, life can get busy at times and it would not kill my kids if they had a frozen pizza for dinner once in a blue moon. Maybe with a nice salad on the side :P
I'm not going to be the extreme health-freak mom that denies my kids foods that they like, If they want sausage for dinner I'll make it but maybe with a healthy twist.
I think it's important to not get too extreme either way when it comes to diet, or life in general.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I would definitely try to cook most of the food for my future kids fresh. That said, life can get busy at times and it would not kill my kids if they had a frozen pizza for dinner once in a blue moon. Maybe with a nice salad on the side :P
I'm not going to be the extreme health-freak mom that denies my kids foods that they like, If they want sausage for dinner I'll make it but maybe with a healthy twist.
I think it's important to not get too extreme either way when it comes to diet, or life in general.
Be my mom please
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Be my mom please
This is getting weird.
Let's pay the slaves

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

koolaidshade wrote:
2 months ago
how do we know if you even look 18-22? has any poster here seen pictures of you?

but yeah looksmaxing/antiaging is very important, contrary to what everyone else has to say about it. i kind of eat what you eat except without the whole grains or legumes to make digestion easier. also i try to avoid fried foods, and only fry stuff in coconut oil if i crave some chicken fried steak or fries. i eat out a lot, like 2/3s or more of my meals, because i'm too lazy to cook and i guess im a high spender on eating out, but i try to make healthy choices, like today i ate korean grilled short ribs and rice with veggies.
Some people here have seen pics of me, yes. I showed one user on HairLossTalk a video of me one time too. That was a year or two ago though so you just have to take my word for it. Or more accurately, the words of others. Besides, it's not THAT weird being told you look in your early 20s when you have just turned 26 a couple months ago, it's not like I'm 36 here - that would be weird.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: big 3, microneedling for absorption

Post by koolaidshade » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Some people here have seen pics of me, yes. I showed one user on HairLossTalk a video of me one time too. That was a year or two ago though so you just have to take my word for it. Or more accurately, the words of others. Besides, it's not THAT weird being told you look in your early 20s when you have just turned 26 a couple months ago, it's not like I'm 36 here - that would be weird.
lol who can vouch for you?

anyways, i believe you. like you said, its not insanely hard for most people to look 18-22 when you're in the you're mid 20s.

I would rather look early 20s for the rest of my life, even when im 70. that would be awesome. maybe bizarre but awesome
JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
I love to cook together. We are on the Indian dishes train, and its fun to try to cook some complicate Indian dishes. Especially where I live, it's very expensive to eat Indian food (or any kind of food outside of fast food lol).
Indian food to me is nasty. full of oils/grease, and just a bunch of potent spices thrown in together. I have seen the way one indian restaurant in the US prepares its food. I saw a home depot bucket of some curry sauce, placed near the bathroom entrance, with a heat gun submerged inside of it. Possibly because there wasnt enough stovetops or hot plates in the kitchen. This place was also 4+ stars on yelp too.

Plus, it looks the same plated the way it looks going into the toilet. Ever get the "mumbai squirts" from all that curry?

That being said, i did enjoy eating homemade indian food several years ago when i'd medicate myself via "herbal tea remedies", but then again everything tasted better with it

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

koolaidshade wrote:
2 months ago

Plus, it looks the same plated the way it looks going into the toilet. Ever get the "mumbai squirts" from all that curry?
Impact of hairloss. Your daily source of depression. You cant even let me have this one little happiness.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
Unfortunately she has a rule that only she can buy lingerie and that sort of clothing for herself, thank God she can really choose well in that area.

Valentine's Day is going to be quite special this year since I'll still have the scabs from my upcoming hair transplant on my head. I hope I don't get too many 'wtf' stares at the restaurant. No wine either since alcohol could interfere with the healing process, and well, I won't risk any sex either, gonna be fun :p.
Once she has kids, you might never see the outfit, so do something to remind her before that :shifty:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
Once she has kids, you might never see the outfit, so do something to remind her before that :shifty:
They should visit a gloryhole together.
Let's pay the slaves

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago

Masks I use on occasion:

TonyMoly I Am sheet masks (Price: $)
Origins retexturizing mask (Price: $$)

-

This probably seems like a lot but when I say rotate I mean I use one of the products in this category for one day (the exception being serums, I use 2-3 per day typically). Things like scrubs/chemical exfoliants I also don't use every day, more like 2-4 times a week.
what do you think about clay masks? I've used aztec healing clay mixed with apple cider vinegar the past 4 years once in a while, and found that it kind of pulled some of the sebaceous filaments and extra oil from my nose pores without irritation. I'm looking for something better though, like a premium premade mask that comes in a jar

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

koolaidshade wrote:
2 months ago
what do you think about clay masks? I've used aztec healing clay mixed with apple cider vinegar the past 4 years once in a while, and found that it kind of pulled some of the sebaceous filaments and extra oil from my nose pores without irritation. I'm looking for something better though, like a premium premade mask that comes in a jar
The Origins retexturing mask that I mentioned is made with rose clay and it is my favorite mask of all time. You can definitely see a brightening effect after you use the mask and I always use it before special occasions to take my skin to the next level. Other than that I haven't really found a clay mask that I like. I tried one from Ole Henriksen that was blue in color but it did not do anything for me. And I tried one from Innisfree but no effect on that one either.

Edit:

On second thought I think you meant masks that pull out blackheads and stuff? No, I haven't found any mask that effectively does that. I don't like masks where you have to pull them off your skin. I don't like anything that makes me pull and rub things off my skin as I baby my skin as much as possible. I either use sheet masks or masks that you rinse off with water.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
The Origins retexturing mask that I mentioned is made with rose clay and it is my favorite mask of all time. You can definitely see a brightening effect after you use the mask and I always use it before special occasions to take my skin to the next level. Other than that I haven't really found a clay mask that I like. I tried one from Ole Henriksen that was blue in color but it did not do anything for me. And I tried one from Innisfree but no effect on that one either.

Edit:

On second thought I think you meant masks that pull out blackheads and stuff? No, I haven't found any mask that effectively does that. I don't like masks where you have to pull them off your skin. I don't like anything that makes me pull and rub things off my skin as I baby my skin as much as possible. I either use sheet masks or masks that you rinse off with water.
No i was talking about masks that you put on and then wash, such as clay masks. The origins masks is starting to sound good, i think i'll just go to the sephora back at my high school town when i visit my parents and buy it there lol, since nobody knows me in those parts