Post your man crushes

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
I heavily disagree about Jason Momoa "dating down". Lisa Bonet is absolutely gorgeous. Now I know the guy is objectively good looking and every female I know gushes over him but.. I don't know. Just don't care for him. :? But maybe that's just me being a straight male.

Added in 6 minutes 29 seconds:

Thank you, got tired of looking at those boring prettyboys. :)

I know a guy who looks like him who always pulls hot girlfriends. :think: Not conventionally handsome but with his personality, humor and confidence he seems to be able to attract a certain type of girls.
And what type would that be?

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
And what type would that be?
Goth/alternative girls. He bonds with them over mutual interests (stuff like metal music and horror films) which leads to some deep mental connection. Good for him. Niche game is legit.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Goth/alternative girls. He bonds with them over mutual interests (stuff like metal music and horror films) which leads to some deep mental connection. Good for him. Niche game is legit.
@JasonStatham : yeah, I know, I'm just too mainstream.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 months ago

Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Johnny Sins.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Goth girls are nutcases. Relationship with one is a ticket to hell.

Bklyn_23
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Nizoral

Post by Bklyn_23 » 2 months ago

One of the few faces I'm jealous of. He's aged ridiculously well, too:

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Goth girls are nutcases. Relationship with one is a ticket to hell.
Yeah this is true to be honest. He's had some bad experiences in his long term relationship with his ex girlfriend. Seems fond of his new one so far, though.

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:
Bklyn_23 wrote:
2 months ago

Love how every guy that has been posted so far was either NW0 or fully bald. Reminds me that I'm on a hair loss forum. :lol:

Added in 50 minutes 33 seconds:
My "man crushes":

- Joe Pesci.
The guy is fucking 5'3 yet instills fear and respect in other men; you just look at him and know he'd fuck you up real good. Amazing actor. Also married a gorgeous model.

- Robert DeNiro.
Probably some sort of a lower-rank Chad when he was young. Best remembered for his smirk which radiates optimism and fills my heart with warmth.

- Jack Nicholson.
I feel that his thin NW3 made him stand out and gave him more personality. If he debuted in our era they'd clearly put him on a hair system and then he'd just look like an ordinary good looking Hollywood guy, yawn. Also looks like my father when he was young so there's that.

- 2Pac.
Mainly because of his military persona. He always spoke in a commanding way that simply required your attention. There was passion and purpose behind every sentence. Love it.

- Sacha Baron Cohen.
One of the best artists alive. His commitment to his characters that often expose people's ignorance and bigotry is amazing.

I'll post more as they come.. :think:
Last edited by justin 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Bklyn_23 wrote:
2 months ago

I wonder if this guy knows that he is in the top 1 percent of men and how much of what he achieved in life, was simply because of his looks. He didn't had to do any legwork to get women and his actor career I assume was way easier with that uber Chad genetics.

If I would look like him., I couldn't be faithful with a girlfriend. You just one swipe away to fuck a model. Who can persist that?

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
I wonder if this guy knows that he is in the top 1 percent of men and how much of what he achieved in life, was simply because of his looks. He didn't had to do any legwork to get women and his actor career I assume was way easier with that uber Chad genetics.

If I would look like him., I couldn't be faithful with a girlfriend. You just one swipe away to fuck a model. Who can persist that?
I seriously think I could resist (can't prove it, I know). I am making a smilar claim for Roger Federer: being theoretically able to have almost any woman, getting constant confirmation is enough additional satisfaction, once you have a great partner you also still like looking at. Especially - and unlike in Federer's case - if you had previously had your fair share of hotties. My main reason for wanting to be a 9 would really be to attract a special someone who is pretty, although I can see the allure of your fantasies.

Bklyn_23
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Nizoral

Post by Bklyn_23 » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago

Of course he knows, dude lol. You don't look that good your entire life and manage to be oblivious to it. People will constantly let you know in overt and subtle ways your entire life. You'd have to have an IQ of 70 to be unaware of it.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Bklyn_23 wrote:
2 months ago
Of course he knows, dude lol. You don't look that good your entire life and manage to be oblivious to it. People will constantly let you know in overt and subtle ways your entire life. You'd have to have an IQ of 70 to be unaware of it.
He knows that he's very good looking, but is he truly aware of how much it helps?

I'd say that guys like Ryan Gosling and Vin Diesel have an idea, because they were in the shoes of the sexually irrelevant/invisible male. You gotta experience it first hand.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
2 months ago
He knows that he's very good looking, but is he truly aware of how much it helps?
This was my question.

Of course good looking people know how good they look, but are the FULLY AWARE of how different a life is on the other site? Because I know that good looking women, even average women also have absolutely 0 idea how much work men have to put into dating. Its like a second Job that we dont get paid on.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago

I'd say that guys like Ryan Gosling and Vin Diesel have an idea, because they were in the shoes of the sexually irrelevant/invisible male. You gotta experience it first hand.

"Ryan Gosling and Vin Diesel have an idea, because they were in the shoes of the sexually irrelevant/invisible male."

WTF. Ryan Gosling is a literal 9/10. Honestly if I could pick one person to look like it would easily be him and I guarantee I could get any girl or opportunity I wanted. He's the perfect "normal" looking guy. These other hyper-chads on the thread can of course fuck whoever they want, but they look like aliens to some degree. They genuinely look ridiculous.

Also that pic of Gosling with the bad hair is from a film, his natural hair line is much better and the other one is a bad pic.

Vin Diesel on the other hand is genuinely awful looking.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Vin Diesel's fraternal twin brother has much better hair density, and I believe he is taller than
Vin Diesel as well.

Paul_Diesel.jpg
Paul_Diesel.jpg (19.17 KiB) Viewed 387 times

I wonder how that affected him as he was growing up.

I also wonder how bad Vin Diesel's Norwood is, currently in 2019.

Does anybody know?

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
"Ryan Gosling and Vin Diesel have an idea, because they were in the shoes of the sexually irrelevant/invisible male."

WTF. Ryan Gosling is a literal 9/10. Honestly if I could pick one person to look like it would easily be him and I guarantee I could get any girl or opportunity I wanted. He's the perfect "normal" looking guy. These other hyper-chads on the thread can of course fuck whoever they want, but they look like aliens to some degree. They genuinely look ridiculous.

Also that pic of Gosling with the bad hair is from a film, his natural hair line is much better and the other one is a bad pic.

Vin Diesel on the other hand is genuinely awful looking.
First off, you don't know enough about Gosling if you think that he was always seen as an attractive guy. Originally he was casted for "The Notebook" because the director thought he was ugly (which he isn't but he's far from a typical handsome man). His looks have improved a lot over the years though and I agree that nowadays with the Hollywood budget grooming he's handsome.

He was overweight in the 2nd pic and kicked out of the cast by Pete Jackson for it at the time. And yes the 1st pic is from a film but serious actors sort of become the character they portray for a while.

Vin Diesel was a good looking man when he was young, relax. Both of them got to experience both sides of the fence.

Also don't know why you'd wish to look like anybody else, that's unhealthy. Love yourself my man

Added in 11 minutes 27 seconds:
rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Vin Diesel's fraternal twin brother has much better hair density, and I believe he is taller than
Vin Diesel as well.

Paul_Diesel.jpg

I wonder how that affected him as he was growing up.

I also wonder how bad Vin Diesel's Norwood is, currently in 2019.

Does anybody know?
Eh, Patrick Stewart is the only star I've ever seen who opened up about his hair loss insecurities. But even his story was just "I shaved my head and got over it". Don't expect transparency from them.

Saw Jason Statham's brother and dad and they are as bald as he is.
Last edited by justin 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.