Post your man crushes

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
Hope this makes it a little less weird :D





#femalecrush
Ahhhh not these boring cookie cutter models again, evil.
Real women only!

Added in 4 minutes 20 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 month ago
My man crush.
Image
Let's not turn this thread into another Rick-bash.
We are all handsome in our own way, even Ricky.
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 167
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
He has more hair than this Forum combined.
What a joke.

But he is dating down in looks @Arjen
as well.

You see Arjen, even ripped Hollywood Stars date down. When is your turn to lock down a sweet 5?
That man looks like he has a gigantic dick

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 153
Joined: 5 months ago
Reputation: 204
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: big 3, microneedling for absorption

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by koolaidshade » 1 month ago

i know i probably posted in another thread, but i'd rather look like prime colton haynes than almost anyone else:

Image
Image
Image

appropriately youthful, masculine but not too masculine, with some "pretty" features, and an overall generic goodlooking face (aka not weird looking like some male models). Hard to find someone else who would look better

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 305
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 684
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by kj6723 » 1 month ago

Ive always “liked” Nikolaj Coster Waldau of Jaime Lannister fame, as I feel he is gorgeous in an imperfect sort of way


51AA72DC-A92F-454A-B267-8A17B75DCCBD.jpeg
51AA72DC-A92F-454A-B267-8A17B75DCCBD.jpeg (36.16 KiB) Viewed 489 times



No homo

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1465
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 3172
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

kj6723 wrote:
1 month ago
Ive always “liked” Nikolaj Coster Waldau of Jaime Lannister fame, as I feel he is gorgeous in an imperfect sort of way



51AA72DC-A92F-454A-B267-8A17B75DCCBD.jpeg




No homo
"Gorgeous in an imperfect sort of way".

This reminds me of something the icon carver Jonathan Pageau said once, he was quoting another artist but the saying was basically:

"There is such thing as imperfect perfection and perfect imperfection".

I believe it's something you can have with looks too, which is why female or male models (no homo!) who are deemed to look perfect by their industry and the media won't do it for me. I guess it could be defined as "boring perfection", something most of us instinctively understand.

There needs to be some flaws, some unusual variations, some uniqueness. It's something people who design CGI characters have realized a long time ago. You can't have them looking too symmetrical, perfect, without flaws, or they somehow end up looking lifeless, less human.

Which is why I completely understand @koolaidshade's obsession with Riley Reid for example :p.

Anyway, back to the topic, I honestly have nothing that comes to mind, but I have had that "man crush" feeling before when watching a movie so I'm sure it will come back to me at a point.

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 305
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 684
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by kj6723 » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
"Gorgeous in an imperfect sort of way".

This reminds me of something the icon carver Jonathan Pageau said once, he was quoting another artist but the saying was basically:

"There is such thing as imperfect perfection and perfect imperfection".

I believe it's something you can have with looks too, which is why female or male models (no homo!) who are deemed to look perfect by their industry and the media won't do it for me. I guess it could be defined as "boring perfection", something most of us instinctively understand.

There needs to be some flaws, some unusual variations, some uniqueness. It's something people who design CGI characters have realized a long time ago. You can't have them looking too symmetrical, perfect, without flaws, or they somehow end up looking lifeless, less human.

Which is why I completely understand koolaidshade's obsession with Riley Reid for example :p.

Anyway, back to the topic, I honestly have nothing that comes to mind, but I have had that "man crush" feeling before when watching a movie so I'm sure it will come back to me at a point.
From one of my favorite artists:


User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 843
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2235
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

koolaidshade wrote:
1 month ago
i know i probably posted in another thread, but i'd rather look like prime colton haynes than almost anyone else:

Image
Image
Image

appropriately youthful, masculine but not too masculine, with some "pretty" features, and an overall generic goodlooking face (aka not weird looking like some male models). Hard to find someone else who would look better
Lol you want to look like a fag
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 167
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
Ahhhh not these boring cookie cutter models again, evil.
Real women only!
Come on blackg, like you'd kick them out of bed ;P especially the first one, has a perfect body in my opinion. I like unrealistic goals anyway :mrgreen:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Lol you want to look like a fag
I don't like this language.
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 61
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 32
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by layabout » 1 month ago

Image
Image

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Added in 28 seconds:
layabout wrote:
1 month ago
Image
Image
Is that Wolf Pack?
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 365
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 732
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

layabout wrote:
1 month ago
Image
Image
I feel like having this guy in particular as your mancrush is highly suggestive of being legitimately 150% queer.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 843
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2235
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
1 month ago
I feel like having this guy in particular as your mancrush is highly suggestive of being legitimately 150% queer.
This is accurate, and for reference this man is only 100% queer:

Image
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 911
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 977
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Here's an example of a guy who works with what he has (a beard), and doesn't look half bad, for someone his
age (fifty five):

jackson_galaxy_beard.jpg
jackson_galaxy_beard.jpg (2.65 KiB) Viewed 335 times

He has a good looking wife as well. He also has his own TV show, the same one that he has for
some years.

jackson_with_wife.jpg
jackson_with_wife.jpg (4.15 KiB) Viewed 335 times

This isn't a joke or sarcasm either. Here is what he looks like without his glasses:


galaxy_jackson_without_glasses.jpg
galaxy_jackson_without_glasses.jpg (3.92 KiB) Viewed 335 times

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 111
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Reputation: 218
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by justin » 3 weeks ago

I heavily disagree about Jason Momoa "dating down". Lisa Bonet is absolutely gorgeous. Now I know the guy is objectively good looking and every female I know gushes over him but.. I don't know. Just don't care for him. :? But maybe that's just me being a straight male.

Added in 6 minutes 29 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Here's an example of a guy who works with what he has (a beard), and doesn't look half bad, for someone his
age (fifty five):


jackson_galaxy_beard.jpg


He has a good looking wife as well. He also has his own TV show, the same one that he has for
some years.


jackson_with_wife.jpg


This isn't a joke or sarcasm either. Here is what he looks like without his glasses:



galaxy_jackson_without_glasses.jpg
Thank you, got tired of looking at those boring prettyboys. :)

I know a guy who looks like him who always pulls hot girlfriends. :think: Not conventionally handsome but with his personality, humor and confidence he seems to be able to attract a certain type of girls.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest