Post your man crushes

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 216
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 643
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post your man crushes

#10017

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
The only guy who does look better shaved, is Patrick Stewart, in my opinion.

He made "The Next Generation". Let's face it, he is like James Gandofini to the Sopranos.

Captain_Picard.jpg


The networks must of liked him. He's being called in to do two more Star Trek films before
the end of 2019.

https://www.thewrap.com/patrick-stewart ... vins-says/
Stewart did look good despite being slick bald, but I think he's an exception and not the rule. Also regarding James Gandolfini, I could never imagine him slick bald.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1389
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1973
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post your man crushes

#10109

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 year ago
Stewart did look good despite being slick bald, but I think he's an exception and not the rule. Also regarding James Gandolfini, I could never imagine him slick bald.
Either could I. Most men look better with hair, I think, even Norwood six and sevens.

Head shaving is definitely the wrong move for guys with a bumpy head, and I even tried it
once. Huge mistake on my part.

Some Norwood six guys can even pull off the long haired look. i.e. Danny Devito. He
works in a creative field, so it works for him.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1339
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3743
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post your man crushes

#10119

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

I often see people on here or on HairLossTalk say that Patrick Stewart actually looks good bald, and you are all insane. The reason he's looked the same age for 50 years is because at age 30 he already looked like an old man.

It's such delusional cope to think this is a decent look for anybody, even for those who "pull it off" they are still less attractive than before. I can't think of any exceptions right now.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 1994
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5081
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Post your man crushes

#10120

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I often see people on here or on HairLossTalk say that Patrick Stewart actually looks good bald, and you are all insane. The reason he's looked the same age for 50 years is because at age 30 he already looked like an old man.

It's such delusional cope to think this is a decent look for anybody, even for those who "pull it off" they are still less attractive than before. I can't think of any exceptions right now.
https://en.mediamass.net/people/patrick ... alive.html

In the article:

UPDATE 03/01/2019 : This story seems to be false.

:lol:
:christian-cross:

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 311
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post your man crushes

#10121

Post by koolaidshade » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I often see people on here or on HairLossTalk say that Patrick Stewart actually looks good bald, and you are all insane. The reason he's looked the same age for 50 years is because at age 30 he already looked like an old man.

It's such delusional cope to think this is a decent look for anybody, even for those who "pull it off" they are still less attractive than before. I can't think of any exceptions right now.
Image

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 355
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1043
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post your man crushes

#10136

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

My man crush.
Image

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1339
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3743
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post your man crushes

#10139

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
My man crush.
Image
Forgot about this piece #FapMemories
Look, fat...

User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 216
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 643
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post your man crushes

#10149

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I often see people on here or on HairLossTalk say that Patrick Stewart actually looks good bald, and you are all insane. The reason he's looked the same age for 50 years is because at age 30 he already looked like an old man.

It's such delusional cope to think this is a decent look for anybody, even for those who "pull it off" they are still less attractive than before. I can't think of any exceptions right now.
I disagree. He has a strong chin, a masculine & symmetrical face, and alpha eyes. He looks good in spite of being bald, but definitely not because of it. Of course he'd still look better with hair, since being bald has never benefited anyone's appearance.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 601
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1932
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post your man crushes

#10181

Post by EvilLocks » 1 year ago

Pat wrote:
1 year ago
My man crush.
Image
Everyone's man crush :P

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1926
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5336
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post your man crushes

#10210

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

Image
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1389
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1973
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post your man crushes

#10237

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Here's my man crush:
black_manta.jpg
black_manta.jpg (5.5 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
Last edited by rclark 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2039
Norwood: NW3.5

Post your man crushes

#10239

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Image
He has more hair than this Forum combined.
What a joke.

But he is dating down in looks @Arjen
as well.

You see Arjen, even ripped Hollywood Stars date down. When is your turn to lock down a sweet 5?
Attachments
article-0-1A1FF85D00000578-884_634x934.jpg
article-0-1A1FF85D00000578-884_634x934.jpg (168.6 KiB) Viewed 1645 times

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post your man crushes

#10240

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
He has more hair than this Forum combined.
What a joke.

But he is dating down in looks @Arjen
as well.

You see Arjen, even ripped Hollywood Stars date down. When is your turn to lock down a sweet 5?
I don‘t even know what to say about that couple without it sounding wrong 😂

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2039
Norwood: NW3.5

Post your man crushes

#10241

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
I don‘t even know what to say about that couple without it sounding wrong 😂
Tell us your ratings.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1676
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post your man crushes

#10242

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Tell us your ratings.
Let me put it like this: they are 4 points apart - at least.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post