Post your man crushes

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post your man crushes

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

I've finished watching a netflix series about Sunderland AFC that I found quite quite insightful and interesting.

What I particularly liked a about it was this guy:

Eyes, skin, beard, the way he speaks, holds and drinks his coffee or water - call me a coper, but I'm convinced this guy does way better with women than most fullheads and better than most 35-year-olds as a 50-year-old. @EvilLocks , what do you think about him?

I admit, I also like his watches and Scottish accent. :roll:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Post your man crushes

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

I corrected the link since it wouldn't display your image. I would also have put a no homo tag in the title if I were you ;).

Yeah if I was a woman, that guy would definitely be my type (this thread Arjen, what have you done?!). I agree with what you said about him.

I hope Evil chimes in quick because it's already getting quite weird.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Oh, without a doubt

Chad The Impaler

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

I additionally think buzzing (as opposed to shaving) is the right thing in his case. He definitely knows what he's doing.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 month ago

I watched "First Man" with Ryan Gosling after Christmas dinner and this guy is just ridiculous good looking. If I had to make out with a guy at gunpoint, I would chose him. :oops:

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
I've finished watching a netflix series about Sunderland AFC that I found quite quite insightful and interesting.

What I particularly liked a about it was this guy:

Eyes, skin, beard, the way he speaks, holds and drinks his coffee or water - call me a coper, but I'm convinced this guy does way better with women than most fullheads and better than most 35-year-olds as a 50-year-old. @EvilLocks , what do you think about him?

I admit, I also like his watches and Scottish accent. :roll:
Well, I do like older guys but I have to admit that men in their 50s and up doesn't really do it for me, this being no exception. He is attractive for being 50 but he'd look better with a hair line of course :lol: Who wouldn't :roll:
I like my men between 30-45 years old. I am 26.
However I would make exceptions in both ends of the age spectrum if it was the right person. I am off the market now so it don't matter lol :D

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
I additionally think buzzing (as opposed to shaving) is the right thing in his case. He definitely knows what he's doing.
Have to agree with that.

He is using what he has, and not giving up on what he doesn't have.

Too many people shave their head as a strategy for not showing their baldness, but in reality it just makes people
curious as to why they shaved their head.

It's sad when a guy who is only a Norwood three, shaves his head just to deal with
being bald.

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Have to agree with that.

He is using what he has, and not giving up on what he doesn't have.

Too many people shave their head as a strategy for not showing their baldness, but in reality it just makes people
curious as to why they shaved their head.

It's sad when a guy who is only a Norwood three, shaves his head just to deal with
being bald.
We discussed this on HairLossTalk a couple times. In general you should only be doing the full on “bic” as a NW7. NW4-6 should no guard or #1 buzz.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 month ago

kj6723 wrote:
1 month ago
We discussed this on HairLossTalk a couple times. In general you should only be doing the full on “bic” as a NW7. NW4-6 should no guard or #1 buzz.
Nobody should never feel obligated to "just shave it bro." Some guys still do look better with hair on the sides, like Sean Connery.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 month ago
Nobody should never feel obligated to "just shave it bro." Some guys still do look better with hair on the sides, like Sean Connery.
The only guy who does look better shaved, is Patrick Stewart, in my opinion.

He made "The Next Generation". Let's face it, he is like James Gandofini to the Sopranos.
Captain_Picard.jpg
Captain_Picard.jpg (3.04 KiB) Viewed 439 times

The networks must of liked him. He's being called in to do two more Star Trek films before
the end of 2019.

https://www.thewrap.com/patrick-stewart ... vins-says/
Last edited by rclark 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
I watched "First Man" with Ryan Gosling after Christmas dinner and this guy is just ridiculous good looking. If I had to make out with a guy at gunpoint, I would chose him. :oops:
Are you glad you didn't shave your head?

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Are you glad you didn't shave your head?
I'll answer you that with a story that only you guys can understand.

Last night I went to friends of my girlfriend. I only knew the girls but didn't know how their new boyfriends look like. I expected decent looking guys but nothing in the Chad area. When we arrived and this ridiculous good looking guy opened I instantly thought: "Oh boy why I read so much about looks, hairlines and jawline and why I exactly know this guy is 3 points above me".

We were in the end 5 couples. And now hold yourselves they all had Norwood 1 hair and were in their late 20s as me. I was thinking what people would have thought if I came in with a buzzed head. I would be the ugliest guy by far for sure. So I'm glad I can still look good with effort but it's a fight against genetics.

My girlfriend proudly told (but she had my blessing before) about my new hair and her friend said I do look better (Polish people are honest haha) but the looks I got from other men were priceless.

They looked at my Hair with an expression of disbelieve that someone is so vain to do a Hair transplant. It was awkward for a bit and the Chad Host quickly started to pour Vodka around (I thank him for that haha).

This evening more than ever showed me that people outside of hairloss, will never ever understand how much worse it makes you look when you lose your hair and that it can be a cancer of the soul if you let it.
Last edited by JasonStatham 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
I'll answer you that with a story that only you guys can understand.

Last night I went to friends of my girlfriend. I only knew the girls but didn't know how their new boyfriends look like. I expected decent looking guys but nothing in the Chad area. When we arrived and this ridiculous good looking guy opened I instantly thought: "Oh boy why I read so much about looks, hairlines and jawline and why I exactly know this guy is 3 points above me".

We were in the end 5 couples. And now hold yourselves they all had Norwood 1 hair and were in their late 20s as me. I was thinking what people would have thought if I came in with a buzzed head. I would be the ugliest guy by far for sure. So I'm glad I can still look good with effort but it's a fight against genetics.

My girlfriend proudly told (but she had my blessing before) about my new hair and her friend said I do look better (Polish people are honest haha) but the looks I got from other men were priceless.

They looked at my Hair with an expression of disbelieve that someone is so vain to do a Hair transplant. It was awkward for a bit and the Chad Host quickly started to pour Vodka around (I thank him for that haha).

This evening more than ever showed me that people outside of hairloss, will never ever understand how much worse it makes you look and that it can be a cancer of the soul if you let it.
If he is 3 points above you, how many above his girlfriend? 2019 and it‘s still women who date up - now even the Polish ones🙄
Last edited by Arjen 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

His girlfriend was hot but not more than a 7.5.
She was dating up for sure and was the whole night kissing and holding him to show us that they belong together.

There was an other couple more or less looksmatched and the girlfriend didn't felt to "protect her man. Maybe I read too much hypergamy stuff but when I observe it in real life, it's ridiculously true and almost feels like a cliché how people interact.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago

I hope Evil chimes in quick because it's already getting quite weird.

Hope this makes it a little less weird :D

#femalecrush