America's obsession with white teeth likely to become worldwide

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: America's obsession with white teeth likely to become worldwide

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

I want to get mine whitened but the idea makes me guilty after spending over ten grand two years in a row on hair transplants and like $2000 on clothes in the past few months. Also hard to find exactly which method is most worth considering and I'm planning on moving out soon which makes it seem frivolous. Finding a reputable clinic or something going wrong/poor results scares me.

Johnson
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Re: America's obsession with white teeth likely to become worldwide

Post by Johnson » 5 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
I want to get mine whitened but the idea makes me guilty after spending over ten grand two years in a row on hair transplants and like $2000 on clothes in the past few months. Also hard to find exactly which method is most worth considering and I'm planning on moving out soon which makes it seem frivolous. Finding a reputable clinic or something going wrong/poor results scares me.
Laser whitening is low risk.

The price where I live is 80$ but this is asia so I imagine it will be quadrupled in Australia to compensate the high wages.

The issue with laser whitening is that it does slowly damage the enamel of your teeth so its not something you want to be doing every year.

If you look after them and avoid things that stain your teeth you may only have it done two or three times in your lifetime.