America's obsession with white teeth likely to become worldwide

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxdil, Zinc Thymulin, Keto Cream, Derminator

Re: America's obsession with white teeth likely to become worldwide

Post by shadylane » 9 months ago

Bright white teeth are not natural and I'm pretty sure yellow teeth are stronger.

I had my teeth jet polished the other day and they look fantastic again, a nice light yellow.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 9 months ago

My teeth are neither white nor yellow. They're brown.
She packed my bags last night

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 9 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago
Orange teeth bad
Where is your Avatar Rudiger? :(

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 9 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
9 months ago
Where is your Avatar Rudiger? :(
I got sick of Ricky and his copeable expression and tried to change it to this one below a few days ago, but it wouldn't accept it because of the size and I'm on mobile and too lazy to edit it.

@admin or anyone who can edit it to the correct avatar size, much appreciated.

I think it expresses our bald kinship as brothers supporting each other, unique individuals in certain ways yes, but when it comes to baldness, repetitive monotonous complaints (not that they aren't understandable) in a replicated NPC way, and of course when just shaving it bro, becoming a carbon copy of every other bald NPC. Inside and out.
_103897772_npc_meme_1.jpg
_103897772_npc_meme_1.jpg (26.54 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Johnt1997
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Propecia - 0.5mg/day
Minoxidil - 5 & 12.5%
Regenepure shampoo

Post by Johnt1997 » 9 months ago

Is it really necessary to go to the extent of bleaching and whitening teeth? I brush my teeth daily with whitening toothpaste and that is more than enough for me.

I am planing to get braces though to fix my top row, its a bitch having to pay for braces now when i could have got them for free up until i was 18 😡

Johnson
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Johnson » 9 months ago

Johnt1997 wrote:
9 months ago
Is it really necessary to go to the extent of bleaching and whitening teeth? I brush my teeth daily with whitening toothpaste and that is more than enough for me.

I am planing to get braces though to fix my top row, its a bitch having to pay for braces now when i could have got them for free up until i was 18 😡
It depends on age and life style.

If you are a regular coffee or wine drinker than by your thirties your teeth will no longer be completely white - hence why many of us whiten.

If you look after your teeth and avoid many of the things cause stains then you may be okay with normal maintenance.

Johnt1997
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Propecia - 0.5mg/day
Minoxidil - 5 & 12.5%
Regenepure shampoo

Post by Johnt1997 » 9 months ago

Johnson wrote:
9 months ago
It depends on age and life style.

If you are a regular coffee or wine drinker than by your thirties your teeth will no longer be completely white - hence why many of us whiten.

If you look after your teeth and avoid many of the things cause stains then you may be okay with normal maintenance.
Hmm i may need to stop with the coffees then haha, i have a daily one at work

shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Minoxdil, Zinc Thymulin, Keto Cream, Derminator

Post by shadylane » 9 months ago

Johnt1997 wrote:
9 months ago
Hmm i may need to stop with the coffees then haha, i have a daily one at work
My teeth were stained by tea I drink about 6 or 7 cups per day, my dentist confirmed this and advised I have a jet polish.
They look great again and it was only £42, so I will just carry on drinking as much tea as I want and repeat the process, I'm genuinely addicted to it anyway.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago
I got sick of Ricky and his copeable expression and tried to change it to this one below a few days ago, but it wouldn't accept it because of the size and I'm on mobile and too lazy to edit it.

I think it expresses our bald kinship as brothers supporting each other, unique individuals in certain ways yes, but when it comes to baldness, repetitive monotonous complaints (not that they aren't understandable) in a replicated NPC way, and of course when just shaving it bro, becoming a carbon copy of every other bald NPC. Inside and out.

I printed myself an NPC T-Shirt on spreadshirts.com. It came last week and I love it. I firstly wanted to make an: "Trump 2020" Shirt but I do think the NPC Shirt is a more subtle way to say: "fuck you".

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
9 months ago
I printed myself an NPC T-Shirt on spreadshirts.com. It came last week and I love it. I firstly wanted to make an: "Trump 2020" Shirt but I do think the NPC Shirt is a more subtle way to say: "fuck you".
I don't even think the NPC meme is remotely clever, I don't actually like it, but that's kind of the point. It's so stupidly bland yet triggers people so hard that even Twitter starts banning people for using it as an avatar because it's "dehumanizing". The reaction is what I find most hilarious.

This lame meme would have been dead a long time ago (in fact, it was, and then revived) if it wasn't for the reactions to it.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 9 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago

Good for you. I've been meaning to change my avatar for weeks but I have not gotten around to it.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago
I don't even think the NPC meme is remotely clever, I don't actually like it, but that's kind of the point. It's so stupidly bland yet triggers people so hard that even Twitter starts banning people for using it as an avatar because it's "dehumanizing". The reaction is what I find most hilarious.

This lame meme would have been dead a long time ago (in fact, it was, and then revived) if it wasn't for the reactions to it.
I think the NPC meme is very clever. Each to their own.

npc12.jpg
npc12.jpg (65.06 KiB) Viewed 663 times
npc10.jpg
npc10.jpg (50.15 KiB) Viewed 663 times

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
9 months ago
I think the NPC meme is very clever. Each to their own.

npc12.jpg

npc10.jpg
How is that clever?

The origin of the meme "joke" is that lots of people sheepishly disagree with you, it's actually one dimensional teen angst bullshit. "They don't understand me". I saw this meme a long while ago and it was generally referred as the lamest thing going, and even now it still is. I thought most people were aware of this.

The actual joke has become the reaction to it, which is incredible. Something so bland and shit could stir up such a reaction is what's hilarious, that's what the point of this is.

I'd liken it to "it's okay to be white".

If you think it's fantastic then explain why instead of just posting more pictures of it.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

Every dentist I go to asks if I want my teeth whitened.

The United States definitely has an obsession with teeth, in my
opinion.

I had a friend that did it, and she said her teeth were
very weak after she had it done. In fact, she had to get
more cavities filled after doing it.

I don't see how it good be good for your teeth to break
the enamel.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 9 months ago

I'm an American. My teeth are OK but they don't look as good as they used to. I surf the web occasionally to see what revolutionary treatments are in the FDA pipeline that will make teeth look better. The fact that I surf for the web for this kind of info even though my teeth are OK shows that the is pressure on people to have nice looking teeth, especially since my teeth aren't even bad. I will tell everyone that new breakthrough treatments for teeth are coming in about 2 years, which is about the same amount of time until a breakthrough hair loss treatment comes to market.