The Black Pill - FACEandLMS videos

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: The Black Pill - FACEandLMS videos

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
3 months ago
I had that many times that I met a woman and she was not attractive at first but after talking finding out about her character, she looked sexy BUT I could never date those women long therm. I did it. I had 2 girlfriends that I became to find attractive not at first sight and thought I have "to push trough it" and it was terrible.
I know that from personal experience that after a time (usually after 3 months) the initial thoughts of finding her unattractive are coming back.

And then what? "Don't be so shallow bruh". But if you simply have to force yourself to have sex (been there) what's the point? The current girlfriend is looks matched/better looking and even after more than 1 year (which is long for me) I still get horny all the time. I dated a lot of women for very short times that were not the best looking and it never worked out and that's real life experience and not .jpg 8-)

Some men can be happy to fuck a 3 or a 4 even long therm. I cant. I could never get beyond the fact she is a single mother for example. I would walk from her away the minute she shows me little Timmy.
Yep, an idea I've been toying with lately is that you shouldn't ever have to force anything and that's not limited to dating and relationships. If you have to force a situation, you're doing it wrong and you'll eventually fail even if you temporarily obtain what you want.

If a woman doesn't fancy you, it's no use trying to force it or to bring your best arguments to the table. It's something that happens organically, the moment you have to force the interaction or the attraction (I don't even think it's possible), you might as well repeatedly bang your head against a wall.

I've always been uncomfortable with the idea of the door-to-door salesman, or the PUA approaching hundreds of women hoping that something will stick. They'll justify it by "well at least you'll be trying your luck!" and why not, but as I've explained before, it's a suboptimal solution to say the least. But that's also because I have a very hard time with rejection, being extremely neurotic and introverted. But I understand that for some people, it suits their personality.

That's why I liked the idea of joining a church, or any club formed around a subject or hobby you would enjoy. You'd end up talking with many women (unless that hobby is World of Warcraft lans), talking to them at ease in a laid-back context, and if you're not a complete autist with no self-awareness about your looks, you'll eventually do fine.

I've forced relationships before and it had its pros and cons. You gain experience but again, it's hard not to feel bad for that woman who might be developing true feelings for you while you'll be ready to bail at any second. You know very quickly whether the girl you're with will become that special someone or not and staying with her despite knowing that there would be no future is a form of lying.

In the end, it's also about balancing the pros and cons because no girl will like a man without experience, especially if he's used what I'm talking about above as an excuse. "I've never found a woman that's good enough for me", yeah that ain't gonna fly, but I know it's like the most common excuse many permanently single people will use to justify why they cannot find somebody, and that goes for men and women.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago

In the end, it's also about balancing the pros and cons because no girl will like a man without experience, especially if he's used what I'm talking about above as an excuse. "I've never found a woman that's good enough for me", yeah that ain't gonna fly, but I know it's like the most common excuse many permanently single people will use to justify why they cannot find somebody, and that goes for men and women.
But what I can positively take out from dating women that I had to force myself to, is that they gave experience. With that experience with women, I climbed the ladder up more and more. If I had "refused" to date not so good looking women, I might have been stuck as the incels do. Mhm... :oops:

But this proves lms theory to a T. Its very hard for average men to date looks matches.
Church groups are in my opinion the best place to find very natural a girlfriend/wife without "forcing" yourself anything. I also see in church groups that people are mostly looks matched. But the last time I was in a church was years and years ago. Might be now different with Smartphones and Tinder. would be interesting to find out.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago

I'd srather say "I'm (apparently) not good enough for the women I want", and that's exactly what is so frustrating. Just like what you say about knowing pretty quickly. I know it too; not if it works out, but if there's the potential (from my side). You share this mindset and it's what keep me from believing it doesn't take initial attraction for a girl to fall for you. I keep falling back to the threshold-thing. Consciously or not, I think women know if a guy is good looking enoughfor them to see mating potential in you. Now, Tinder may set a higher threshold for them to swipe you right, but still, the indicator is strong and bitter: very few find you physically appealing enoughto make things (such as getting to know you, develop deeper interest etc.) as smooth as you describe they (and I share that view) should go.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 3 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
3 months ago

But this proves lms theory to a T. Its very hard for average men to date looks matches.
That is my observation exactly, but even for 7+ guys. Out of 10 men I know, 8 or so date down looks-wise. Some slightly, some significantly (2 or more points). Doesn't matter, if they dont' mind and/or don't see it that way, but it irks me women get their way without even realising it their standards are distorted by men's willingness to actually be less shallow and more forgiving than women (see ThatGuy's example).

return
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: minoxidil 5% once a day

Post by return » 3 months ago

gay voice

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert