The Black Pill - FACEandLMS videos

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

The Black Pill - FACEandLMS videos

Post by supremegentleman » 5 months ago

Great video. Please share your opinions.

Another good video:

@Admin fix embedding youtube videos please.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: The Black Pill - FACEandLMS videos

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
5 months ago
@Admin fix embedding youtube videos please.
It's supposed to embed automatically if you don't put the link between URL tags. It's not working?

Edit: ah indeed, no one had the permission to embed videos, I just fixed it, it should work now :).

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 5 months ago

A lot of truth in them, of course. It makes you realize once more though that pretty much everybody feels disadvantaged for what they see (often rightly so) as their deficiencies. Short people think they have it worst, baldies are convinced baldness is the worst, the poor believe only money matters to women, and the same goes for pretty much everybody non-white. Again, some truth in everything, and if several aspects are combined, it's understandable one finds it hard to remain positive and not get angry at all those lies and the hypocrisy.

I have to admit I almost skipped the second part of his latest vid, as it simply doesn't concern me.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 5 months ago

I love those videos. It's such an entertaining subculture.

If I knew the term "incel" when I was around 20, I have a feeling I might have joined them. I had my first time earlier, but I had to date down a lot and was terrible with women. I even looked like an incel when I see some pictures from me 8-9 years ago lol. And now, I'm tired of women and had enough of them (the good way). Funny how things change and problems shift. Now its hair loss.

@Arjen

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arjen wrote:
5 months ago
Again, some truth in everything.
Some truth, that keyword is key here, and that's why those videos are ultimately just wrong, they're part of an ideology rooted in resentment and shocker, envy. I've seen those videos when I was younger and of course I bought it, just like a nihilistic normie can watch Earthlings and be converted (another keyword) to veganism overnight.

Those videos put together fragments of truths that will only apply to very specific situations and very specific people. This will not be the reality for almost everyone out there, male or female. The ideology (lookism, sluthate, the Black Pill) can be disproved by just taking a walk at your local shopping mall.

Now like every ideology, it has low-resolution defense mechanisms to explain away the overwhelming evidence against the reality it's painting. For example, when I mentioned that during a holiday in Marrakech, I saw so many average bald guys with decent women around, I was told that "well of course, it's the beta's taking their girlfriend who's not even attracted to them on holiday, don't be fooled Fred!"

Exceptions are all around, but every time, they'll hit you by saying that reality is not what you're seeing right now, that they can tell what's inside that woman's head and how she has this grand-scheme to suck out the money of the ugly to average betas while she fantasizes about alphas and occasionally fucks them on the side. It's all about attributing intent and projecting one's own fears and insecurities on others.

I'm afraid the reality of dating and relationships is much more complex than these lookism guys will have you believe. Their obsession with looks is rooted in narcissism, they fantasize about how satisfying it would be to wield the power that godly looks offer you. The truth is it's very similar to the daydreaming people engage in at work: "If only I could stop working and go drink cocktails on a Caribbean beach, man that'd be the life!" Yeah I give you a couple of months maximum because you get sick of that lifestyle and start thinking about how working wasn't so bad.

I've been blessed enough in the looks, height, intelligence, status, etc. departments to have had more women than I could handle at a point in my life. And as the "cocktails on the beach" dream, it lasted a couple of months before I settled for my current girlfriend. Once you get there, that's when the real battle begins and you quickly realize that looks can only do so much, even though it's true that they will allow you to get your foot in the door, but again, the reality out there shows that you certainly don't need to be a 6'2 fullhead male model to get a relationship with a decent woman on the tracks.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
Some truth, that keyword is key here, and that's why those videos are ultimately just wrong, they're part of an ideology rooted in resentment and shocker, envy. I've seen those videos when I was younger and of course I bought it, just like a nihilistic normie can watch Earthlings and be converted (another keyword) to veganism overnight.

Those videos put together fragments of truths that will only apply to very specific situations and very specific people. This will not be the reality for almost everyone out there, male or female. The ideology (lookism, sluthate, the Black Pill) can be disproved by just taking a walk at your local shopping mall.

Now like every ideology, it has low-resolution defense mechanisms to explain away the overwhelming evidence against the reality it's painting. For example, when I mentioned that during a holiday in Marrakech, I saw so many average bald guys with decent women around, I was told that "well of course, it's the beta's taking their girlfriend who's not even attracted to them on holiday, don't be fooled Fred!"

Exceptions are all around, but every time, they'll hit you by saying that reality is not what you're seeing right now, that they can tell what's inside that woman's head and how she has this grand-scheme to suck out the money of the ugly to average betas while she fantasizes about alphas and occasionally fucks them on the side. It's all about attributing intent and projecting one's own fears and insecurities on others.

I'm afraid the reality of dating and relationships is much more complex than these lookism guys will have you believe. Their obsession with looks is rooted in narcissism, they fantasize about how satisfying it would be to wield the power that godly looks offer you. The truth is it's very similar to the daydreaming people engage in at work: "If only I could stop working and go drink cocktails on a Caribbean beach, man that'd be the life!" Yeah I give you a couple of months maximum because you get sick of that lifestyle and start thinking about how working wasn't so bad.

I've been blessed enough in the looks, height, intelligence, status, etc. departments to have had more women than I could handle at a point in my life. And as the "cocktails on the beach" dream, it lasted a couple of months before I settled for my current girlfriend. Once you get there, that's when the real battle begins and you quickly realize that looks can only do so much, even though it's true that they will allow you to get your foot in the door, but again, the reality out there shows that you certainly don't need to be a 6'2 fullhead male model to get a relationship with a decent woman on the tracks.
We both know which part I’m guilty of. ;) And it would be so damn interesting to have the looks of a 9 for, say, half a year, with all other aspects of me remaining the same as they are. I don’t think I have it so bad as it is, but I am sure that while things wouldn’t be perfect, they’d be even better than they are now. Or maybe not, but it would be pretty damn interesting. Yes, it’s futile, even toying with the thought.

I have always admired talent. Be it at football, at school/university etc.. I like it when I can do easily what others struggle with. One could rightly call that a lack of ambition and I’d accept that. For example, when coaches would offer me to play for the youth team with the older guys, I’d rather stay within my team, as I knew it would have been a challenge for me to compete with the older players.

I’m not a fighter, and I am often like: why would I want to chase women if for them it’s so easy (without more “talent”/better genetics/looks) to at least sleep around, while I’m clearly not good enough at first sight for most of them. And this is where mentioned envy kicks in, I am aware for some it’s considerably easier, at least from a starting point perspective, and unlike with football, I am not ready to throw in the towel completely with women or play in a league where I can dribble past all opponents and score a beauty. :P My problem seem the ambition (that I lack elsewhere without regretting that) that I do not combine with adequate and necessary (as I lack the raw talent) fighting spirit.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
5 months ago

I don't think those videos are "wrong". Most stuff they are saying is absolutely true and the funny part is, if you show those videos to a good looking man that had 0 trouble in their dating lives (talking about 7-10 males), they mostly agree on everything.
On the flipside a lot of those videos are made for circle jerking the "negative" believes you already have and you will not improve. What I strongly disagree with the incels is, that working on yourself won't help you. Going to the GYM, having nice hobbies and friends, learn about "dating/game", approach women, maybe fix your balding head etc etc can improve yourself dramatically.

FaceandLms does say that EVERY man should try to look the best he can and he judges the guys that do nothing and complain at home eating Mac Donalds a lot.

The question would be, what you do with a short male that has a bad face? You cant tell him "just be yourself" or approach 500 women. He would even struggle to Date his looksmatch and to tell him, to date down isn't a solution either. I dated down in my life a lot and I never was happy with it.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arjen wrote:
5 months ago
We both know which part I’m guilty of. ;) And it would be so damn interesting to have the looks of a 9 for, say, half a year, with all other aspects of me remaining the same as they are. I don’t think I have it so bad as it is, but I am sure that while things wouldn’t be perfect, they’d be even better than they are now. Or maybe not, but it would be pretty damn interesting. Yes, it’s futile, even toying with the thought.

I have always admired talent. Be it at football, at school/university etc.. I like it when I can do easily what others struggle with. One could rightly call that a lack of ambition and I’d accept that. For example, when coaches would offer me to play for the youth team with the older guys, I’d rather stay within my team, as I knew it would have been a challenge for me to compete with the older players.

I’m not a fighter, and I am often like: why would I want to chase women if for them it’s so easy (without more “talent”/better genetics/looks) to at least sleep around, while I’m clearly not good enough at first sight for most of them. And this is where mentioned envy kicks in, I am aware for some it’s considerably easier, at least from a starting point perspective, and unlike with football, I am not ready to throw in the towel completely with women or play in a league where I can dribble past all opponents and score a beauty. :P My problem seem the ambition (that I lack elsewhere without regretting that) that I do not combine with adequate and necessary (as I lack the raw talent) fighting spirit.
When you meditate on this, overcoming your limitations is a big part of the fun. It gives your problems to solve, no matter yours starting point, and I don't even want to hear about exceptions here (guys who are 5'5 or deformed). Without limitations, you can really quickly lose yourself, especially if your goal is to pursue immediate pleasures.

So if you were that 6'2 musuclar handsome guy, you could just set up a Tinder account and have sex with a different girl every day, but that's just not sustainable, and you really need to have a very damaged moral compass to even go there. And I know because I went there. If you have one goal and you have the power™ to attain it, then don't worry, you'll get it, and it won't be so impressive in the end because that's almost all you'll be doing.

When I was dating like a madman, that's almost all I was doing besides going to work, and even there, my breaks were used to maintain my online dating supply. I know what you mean above, you admire talent, which is often largely genetic and necessary to do great things in a particular area. And if you concentrate enough efforts on that area, of course you'll do great. What I'm getting at is that, take someone like the singer Adele, when you dig into her life story, you quickly realize that she was trained almost from birth to become this talented vocalist, musician and hit machine. For most of her life, that was almost all she was doing.

Even if you hit the ultimate genetic lottery and you end up handsome, tall, high IQ (verbal and spatial), you wil need to make sacrifices. I can feel that right now even though I have some areas in order, like work and my girlfriend, but there's so much more I want to do. If you want to have a fulfilling life, you'll have to look at the broader picture, and that's where those ideologies become dangerous. You go to those sluthate/lookism forums and you see that these people are consumed by their resentment, envy and hatred, but they've decided that the area where they should have been at the top of the hierarchy had to be the dating scene, short-term mating, "being a player", whatever you want to call it.

It would make as much sense as me lamenting that I will never be able to become the next Paddy McAloon (one of my idols, whatever). It's something I've fantasized about, but the closest I'll get to that dream is to play his songs at open mic nights, and that's OK. And it's something that would be reachable for a lot of people, but to come back to the lookism crowd, if they could have (and usually they can) that sweet 6/10 girl to have a relationship, they'd just spit on it, it's worshiped male model who can bang sluts whenever he wants or nothing, and that mindset will lead you to hell. If you want a glimpse of that hell, browse websites like the ones below:

https://lookism.net/

https://redpilltalk.com/ (formerly sluthate)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
When you meditate on this, overcoming your limitations is a big part of the fun. It gives your problems to solve, no matter yours starting point, and I don't even want to hear about exceptions here (guys who are 5'5 or deformed). Without limitations, you can really quickly lose yourself, especially if your goal is to pursue immediate pleasures.

So if you were that 6'2 musuclar handsome guy, you could just set up a Tinder account and have sex with a different girl every day, but that's just not sustainable, and you really need to have a very damaged moral compass to even go there. And I know because I went there. If you have one goal and you have the power™ to attain it, then don't worry, you'll get it, and it won't be so impressive in the end because that's almost all you'll be doing.

When I was dating like a madman, that's almost all I was doing besides going to work, and even there, my breaks were used to maintain my online dating supply. I know what you mean above, you admire talent, which is often largely genetic and necessary to do great things in a particular area. And if you concentrate enough efforts on that area, of course you'll do great. What I'm getting at is that, take someone like the singer Adele, when you dig into her life story, you quickly realize that she was trained almost from birth to become this talented vocalist, musician and hit machine. For most of her life, that was almost all she was doing.

Even if you hit the ultimate genetic lottery and you end up handsome, tall, high IQ (verbal and spatial), you wil need to make sacrifices. I can feel that right now even though I have some areas in order, like work and my girlfriend, but there's so much more I want to do. If you want to have a fulfilling life, you'll have to look at the broader picture, and that's where those ideologies become dangerous. You go to those sluthate/lookism forums and you see that these people are consumed by their resentment, envy and hatred, but they've decided that the area where they should have been at the top of the hierarchy had to be the dating scene, short-term mating, "being a player", whatever you want to call it.

It would make as much sense as me lamenting that I will never be able to become the next Paddy McAloon (one of my idols, whatever). It's something I've fantasized about, but the closest I'll get to that dream is to play his songs at open mic nights, and that's OK. And it's something that would be reachable for a lot of people, but to come back to the lookism crowd, if they could have (and usually they can) that sweet 6/10 girl to have a relationship, they'd just spit on it, it's worshiped male model who can bang sluts whenever he wants or nothing, and that mindset will lead you to hell. If you want a glimpse of that hell, browse websites like the ones below:

https://lookism.net/

https://redpilltalk.com/ (formerly sluthate)
You are making a lot of sense. I can confidently say that I’d not want to bang as many women as I want, I truly don’t, even though I’d like the fact that I’d have that possibility, but what I want is the capability to attract that 7 I have a good vibe with. Of course, the more 7s I’m able to attract, the likelier I attract the one I truly like. My big, big fear is that my limitation in girls is a 6, to put it crudely. That is a limitation I find impossible to come to terms with or is the reason why I’m struggling respectively. And I truly believe that the only thing preventing me from that are my looks. I think the difference between a 6 and 7 is far more significant than between a 5 and a 6, be it for men with women or for me and my level of attraction for women. Would it still mean a lot of work and the necessity for other aspects to be in order? Yes, sure, but I’d be happy to tackle those issues.

I moved into a new apartment complex and ran into a woman this weekend. We had like 1 minute to talk and I knew after 3 seconds that I’d date her. My best friend finds her a 6 and Jason here sees her as a 7+. I know it’s silly always rating, but in such cases it’s insecurity on my part: I keep hoping women I find attractive are not rated too highly, as it’d dampen my hopes and I definitely prefer finding women cute not everybody goes crazy for. I basically want to feel attracted to a woman that I judge as being within my limitations.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
The assumption that people tend to make when they say "Oh, there's lots of mediocre dudes with hot chicks" while they never specifically reference their own situation, provide and example of their friends, etc is that a man and woman together, no kids, etc. must be a couple. Do you have a sister? I can't count how many times when me and my sister, as teenager and early 20s, would go to the mall together to find a gift for mom or dad for birthday's etc. that people didn't straight up assume she was my girlfriend for fuck's sake.

So yeah, man + woman together in public doesn't mean they're in a relationship. They could be friends, siblings, cousins, etc. Or maybe the guy didn't always look like shit.

Now I agree 100% that these guys take this waaaay too far, but it's an exaggeration of the truth rather than a complete distortion.

But I do stand by my point that there are a lot of attractive women out there, and most of these guys just simply have standards that are way too high and I believe it stems from too little interaction with real, normal women and too much time with girls whose names end in .jpg. When you get out there and spend time around real women enough, you'll be surprised at how many of them you'll like.

I recently met this woman, married sadly, about mid 30s who had shorter, purple, "I want to speak to your manager" hair (something I don't normally consider attractive) and a lot of loose skin from having lost a shit ton of weight in the past, honestly her arms looked kinda gross from it and she had a pretty gnarly scar on her neck.

Despite that, I still thought she was hot as fuck, and all the time I was around her all I could think of was how badly I wanted to bend her over the fucking loveseat. I can't explain exactly why I think she's so hot, some of it no doubt has to do with how cool and fun she just is to be around, but I do know you won't get that kind of experience sitting around jerkin' it to Instagram sluts all day.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
The assumption that people tend to make when they say "Oh, there's lots of mediocre dudes with hot chicks" while they never specifically reference their own situation, provide and example of their friends, etc is that a man and woman together, no kids, etc. must be a couple. Do you have a sister? I can't count how many times when me and my sister, as teenager and early 20s, would go to the mall together to find a gift for mom or dad for birthday's etc. that people didn't straight up assume she was my girlfriend for fuck's sake.

So yeah, man + woman together in public doesn't mean they're in a relationship. They could be friends, siblings, cousins, etc. Or maybe the guy didn't always look like shit.

Now I agree 100% that these guys take this waaaay too far, but it's an exaggeration of the truth rather than a complete distortion.

But I do stand by my point that there are a lot of attractive women out there, and most of these guys just simply have standards that are way too high and I believe it stems from too little interaction with real, normal women and too much time with girls whose names end in .jpg. When you get out there and spend time around real women enough, you'll be surprised at how many of them you'll like.

I recently met this woman, married sadly, about mid 30s who had shorter, purple, "I want to speak to your manager" hair (something I don't normally consider attractive) and a lot of loose skin from having lost a shit ton of weight in the past, honestly her arms looked kinda gross from it and she had a pretty gnarly scar on her neck.

Despite that, I still thought she was hot as fuck, and all the time I was around her all I could think of was how badly I wanted to bend her over the fucking loveseat. I can't explain exactly why I think she's so hot, some of it no doubt has to do with how cool and fun she just is to be around, but I do know you won't get that kind of experience sitting around jerkin' it to Instagram sluts all day.
So would you date her and could you imagine being with her long-term?

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

Arjen wrote:
5 months ago
So would you date her and could you imagine being with her long-term?
If she weren't already married? Possibly, yeah.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
It was not a rhetoric or provocative question, just to make that clear.

And I envy you and others for being able to look beyond such objective flaws. I can't, even though I doubt that in my case it's all due to a jpg-obsession.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
5 months ago
to date down isn't a solution either. I dated down in my life a lot and I never was happy with it.
This!

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
I had that many times that I met a woman and she was not attractive at first but after talking finding out about her character, she looked sexy BUT I could never date those women long therm. I did it. I had 2 girlfriends that I became to find attractive not at first sight and thought I have "to push trough it" and it was terrible.
I know that from personal experience that after a time (usually after 3 months) the initial thoughts of finding her unattractive are coming back.

And then what? "Don't be so shallow bruh". But if you simply have to force yourself to have sex (been there) what's the point? The current girlfriend is looks matched/better looking and even after more than 1 year (which is long for me) I still get horny all the time. I dated a lot of women for very short times that were not the best looking and it never worked out and that's real life experience and not .jpg 8-)

Some men can be happy to fuck a 3 or a 4 even long therm. I cant. I could never get beyond the fact she is a single mother for example. I would walk from her away the minute she shows me little Timmy.