Youthmaxing?

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: Youthmaxing?

Post by kj6723 » 10 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
10 months ago
I find it very hard to believe that someone at 30 would look like they're in high school at that age. at most i can believe someone of that age would look college aged (18-22).

You must have really good genetics or something.

If i had my pick i would want to look something like this:

which is just looking like you're in your early 20s while still looking good, masculine, and having some "pretty" features. Or looking like the girl in my profile pic if i was a girl lol
Yes it’s getting weird. People who meet me via my profession usually assume I’m early 20’s due to the fact I am working that job. People who don’t know anything about me generally think 17-18

I think it’s a combo of baby face + manlet + golden blonde hair

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 10 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
10 months ago
Yes it’s getting weird. People who meet me via my profession usually assume I’m early 20’s due to the fact I am working that job. People who don’t know anything about me generally think 17-18

I think it’s a combo of baby face + manlet + golden blonde hair
Do you think its a bad thing though? Wouldnt it come in handy so that you could date girls of other age groups (18-22)?

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

koolaidshade wrote:
10 months ago
Do you think its a bad thing though? Wouldnt it come in handy so that you could date girls of other age groups (18-22)?
well, I've been hit on by women in that age range, but like the women in other age ranges who hit on me, I don't tend to be attracted to them

No I don't think it's a bad thing. As I said it's a good problem to have, obviously preferably to the alternative. I do actually enjoy watching the shock factor play out sometimes, like with my current coworkers, when they found out my age a couple weeks into the job, or when mid 20's people will be talking to me and saying some "just wait until you're my age" type shit :lol: :lol: :lol: And then I casually find a way to insert my age into the conversation :shock:

As far as downsides, For example: I did have a patient (I work in healthcare) tell me after the fact that when she first saw me she thought "what can this kid possibly do for me". So yeah there is that kind of thing in the professional environment. And people immediately assuming you have no life experiences beyond high school or college does irk me sometimes

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

kj6723 wrote:
10 months ago
well, I've been hit on by women in that age range, but like the women in other age ranges who hit on me, I don't tend to be attracted to them

No I don't think it's a bad thing. As I said it's a good problem to have, obviously preferably to the alternative. I do actually enjoy watching the shock factor play out sometimes, like with my current coworkers, when they found out my age a couple weeks into the job, or when mid 20's people will be talking to me and saying some "just wait until you're my age" type shit :lol: :lol: :lol: And then I casually find a way to insert my age into the conversation :shock:

As far as downsides, For example: I did have a patient (I work in healthcare) tell me after the fact that when she first saw me she thought "what can this kid possibly do for me". So yeah there is that kind of thing in the professional environment. And people immediately assuming you have no life experiences beyond high school or college does irk me sometimes
I'm not too worried about the problems that might result from looking young in a professional environment, since that can easily be compensated for by the way you dress/talk/perform.

Why are you not attracted to women in the 18-22 range? Maybe its just in my experiences that quality women past 23 are pickier, already taken, or holding out for someone leagues above me

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

CaptainForehead wrote:
10 months ago

Never been hit on by any female.
:( :( sorry brother
koolaidshade wrote:
10 months ago
I'm not too worried about the problems that might result from looking young in a professional environment, since that can easily be compensated for by the way you dress/talk/perform.

Why are you not attracted to women in the 18-22 range? Maybe its just in my experiences that quality women past 23 are pickier, already taken, or holding out for someone leagues above me
You are misunderstanding me man. I am talking about physical attraction. I am not PHYSICALLY attracted to the women who hit on me. The age is irrelevant here

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

kj6723 wrote:
10 months ago
:( :( sorry brother

You are misunderstanding me man. I am talking about physical attraction. I am not PHYSICALLY attracted to the women who hit on me. The age is irrelevant here
ohhh right sorry.

I don't think any guy in their right minds would turn down a hot prime female who hits on them anyways...

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Just to update this thread with some substance, heres a site that sells cheap but decent skincare products:

https://theordinary.com

I've bought their 2% salicylic acid and their Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%

Since my parent's insurance will no longer cover me soon, I'm gonna stock up on tretinoin gel while i still can. each tube lasts me around a year and costs ~11 USD. No idea if it will remain this cheap on the new insurance

For posters here on a budget, costco sells the cheapest 6 month supply of both minoxidil solution and minoxidil foam (around 18 bucks i think for 6 bottles solution). I made the mistake of not ordering ahead and having to buy more expensive generics at target/walmart when i ran out

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 10 months ago

On youthmaxing: here is another thing which sucks about being NW7: fullheads have the option of dying their hair, baldites do not.

I'll have to dye my beard soon.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

On youthmaxing, which at near fifty I have to call it "oldminimizing", I am going
to have liposuction done eventually.

Just for Gray is helping with it, but not everything. I do use retinol on my skin
to help "minimize" my crow bags.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
On youthmaxing, which at near fifty I have to call it "oldminimizing", I am going
to have liposuction done eventually.

Just for Gray is helping with it, but not everything. I do use retinol on my skin
to help "minimize" my crow bags.
You're an antique too? I thought I was the only one.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 9 months ago

I have to admit I holding my breath waiting for time to
Catch up.
So far I only crinkle around eyes when I smile which doesn’t bug me.
I do get some conservative fillers done every 9-10 months and she puts a little here puts a little there. She never over does it.
my skin texture is really great genetically on both sides and I do what I can to keep it that way. I will eventually start doing peels either laser or chemical when time comes and I’m not above doing a lower face lift/neck lift either. It’s minimal and keeps jaw and jowls nice and tight without pulled look if you don’t wait too long. I think some time within next 5-10 years. I will do Titan later first when I feel I need to. I know someone who had good results with that.
I DO have to get back into heavier weight lifting to build muscles but I’m finding it hard to get myself into a gym. I have to try and force myself to this.
I’ve been not consistent lately but use vitamin C in day and retinol at night. Both art over counter strength.
The hair I’m afraid migjt take a hit over next few years right now I’m holding steady.
I avoid sun, don’t smoke, rarely drink and never in excess.