Youthmaxing?

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Youthmaxing?

Post by JasonStatham » 4 months ago

Let's have some examples of "letting it go" people (incel edition):

What would women think about when they see these guys:

"Omg I love guys that just can chill"
"I wish my future boyfriend will just chill with pizza and Netflix with me, I don't need a bodybuilder guy"
"cuddle and coach is soooo hot"

And now for balding guys that don't give a fuck:

"Disgusting"
"I hate guys that just chill on the coach...get a life!"
"Omg I don't like Pizza guys...."
"Coachpotato...probably a small dick too!"

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 4 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
4 months ago

[/IMG][/URL]
This is letting it go?

And I wonder if WhitePolarBear will get caught again looking at these pictures.
"Not that there is anything wrong with that"

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
This is letting it go?

You get my point xD

It's more that if you spend the whole day on the couch in your underwear as a Norwood 1-2, people will judge you waaaaaay less than if you are balding/bald.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 4 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
That's part of the joke breh.

But I found that randomly searching "smoking before and after" while seeing your post (but by the way there was nothing too definitive from first glance at other pictures) but who in their right mind thought to show an After picture of a guy who became NW6?! Never mind as you say, the weight and fixing his bad teeth.

It's the stuff of parody that one of us would invent as a meme, but no, it really is on some website "look how much better he is from quitting smoking!" Unbelievable
What I can't stand is people who play dumb regarding how obvious the difference is between the two pictures.

My cousin for example is one of those people who stubbornly won't change his mind on the impact of hair loss. I sent him before / after pictures of myself and he would say with a straight face: "no I don't see much of a difference, you only look better because you're smiling on the picture with hair."

I suspect he was trolling me though. But you have some people who have registered the cope "it's only hair, muh Vin Diesel" at a point in their lives, and they'll refuse to change their minds. The biggest copers you will find are on MGTOW or PUA forums.

I was baffled when I posted on RooshV and I was swarmed by fullheads who would post a muscular handsome bald guy and say "do you think people mock him?!" Well, maybe not to his face by fear of having their skull crushed by when he's not around, there's a good chance that they do.

Here's a selection:

But muh Vin Diesel: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid803151

But manlet scam artist Neil Strauss: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid815379

And my favorite, look at this guy, he has no arms and legs, what's your excuse?!: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid815441

I dare you not to cringe.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
This is letting it go?

This time I had my extension to mask it on, thank God, I could see faintly what was on those pictures :p.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
4 months ago

"Omg I love guys that just can chill"
"I wish my future boyfriend will just chill with pizza and Netflix with me, I don't need a bodybuilder guy"
"cuddle and coach is soooo hot"

And now for balding guys that don't give a fuck:

"Disgusting"
"I hate guys that just chill on the coach...get a life!"
"Omg I don't like Pizza guys...."
"Coachpotato...probably a small dick too!"

They all look gross to me BUT the second two are ‘ugly/unattractive’

If I was flipping on tinder I would pass on all of them.

If one of the first two was my BF of course it’s like not that big of a deal (unless all the time)
The second two, well, they wouldn’t have a relationship with an attractive woman. They would have a relationship with a woman looks matched. And then do they even care what she thinks? They probably feel same way.

I was raised by an over achiever who worked a lot and then played sports after. He never sat until 10pm.
I never dated anyone THAT excessive BUT I can’t stand a couch potato in a relationship. I dont care what they do that’s interesting or productive they can spend their free time without me. I don’t care. But a guy just sitting on couch all the time (unless working on something) is a turn off. And I think it’s because of the man who raised me.
Most of my relationships have been with men whose profession or personal interests were pretty time consuming. It’s not been on purpose it’s just what I’m drawn to.
Now if my BF was a physical worker like a contractor or whatever where your moving all day this would be normal to want to chill after a hard day at physical work.
But if he’s spilling food on himself it’s kind of gross even if you’re hot. It’s gross. Food and sex—yuck.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
4 months ago
What I can't stand is people who play dumb regarding how obvious the difference is between the two pictures.

My cousin for example is one of those people who stubbornly won't change his mind on the impact of hair loss. I sent him before/after pictures of myself and he would say with a straight face: "no I don't see much of a difference, you only look better because you're smiling on the picture with hair."

I suspect he was trolling me though. But you have some people who have registered the cope "it's only hair, muh Vin Diesel" at a point in their lives, and they'll refuse to change their minds. The biggest copers you will find are on MGTOW or PUA forums.

I was baffled when I posted on RooshV and I was swarmed by full heads who would post a muscular handsome bald guy and say "do you think people mock him?!" Well, maybe not to his face by fear of having their skull crushed by when he's not around, there's a good chance that they do.

Here's a selection:

But manlet scam artist Neil Strauss: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid815379

And my favorite, look at this guy, he has no arms and legs, what's your excuse?!: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid815441

Admin why you wanted to "red pill" those guys in the first place?

Hair loss and how much impact it has in your looks is so difficult, that most people will never understand it. They generalize it. They give the same answers to a male model than to an Indian cashier at Wallmart. My take on the impact is, that the more points you are away from a 10/10 man, the more hair loss will give you a negative impact. In some cases, hair or no hair can give you more than just 1 point.
Elon Musk for example, went from a 4-5 to at least a 7 and in most cases it will give you a 1-2 points boost. Why not talk about that subject? Roosh V Forum that sees the importance of looks denies people have transplants.

But to be a 6 or to be a 4-5 is in my opinion is a huge difference in dating and respect from others.

On the other hand, a guy like Kelly Slater for example:

He is at least in the 8 or even 9/10 area. For some women, he would be a 10/10. Not any picture from me no matter how many filters you add would make me near this kind of man. But most people will give me the very same response to hairloss, then they would give to Kelly Slater.

Does that make sense?

Now some "red pillers in the roosh forum:

This just proves my theory. The closer you are to a 10 with hair, the less is the impact. I call it the: "Jason Statham theory Copyright (C)"

Now some guy on the /bald reddit:

That's the average bloke. Most men aren't kelly slater (but bruh....) and look like this guy bald. Can he still date? Of courses he can. But he now has it way harder to date and has to be a GYM rat 24/7 to get "respect" and not called a baldie to compensate.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

Admin wrote:
4 months ago

My cousin for example is one of those people who stubbornly won't change his mind on the impact of hair loss. I sent him before / after pictures of myself and he would say with a straight face: "no I don't see much of a difference, you only look better because you're smiling on the picture with hair."

I was baffled when I posted on RooshV and I was swarmed by fullheads who would post a muscular handsome bald guy and say "do you think people mock him?!" Well, maybe not to his face by fear of having their skull crushed by when he's not around, there's a good chance that they do.

Here's a selection:

Lol

"To give you some helpful advice, people are not mocking you because you are bald. They are mocking you because they do not respect you."

Yes and they don't respect you because you are bald.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
They all look gross to me
What's wrong with the first guy? He's decent looking :?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

JasonStatham wrote:
4 months ago
Admin why you wanted to "red pill" those guys in the first place?
At that time, I was still trying to find my way ideologically, and as a guy who aggressively lost his hair at a young age, it was easy to fall pray to their resentful nonsense. It all started as a lost teenager, even before hair loss, when the only seemingly "edgy" advice on the internet was to be found on the PUA scene, which also existed in French.

I lost a lot of time and energy trying to apply their advice in real life, now as broken clock can be right twice a day, some of their advice actually helped me get my first girlfriends, acting confident, being straightforward, but overall, it did more harm than good. I started applying that daygame nonsense, which got me a lot of phone numbers and only a handful of dates which led nowhere, and I quickly burned out from all the rejections. That's when I learned that no social rejection is ever harmless.

Anyway, the next step was to discover PUAhate which was quite legit when it started, way before it was sluthate. LMS (looks, money, status as I'm sure you're familiar with) theory originated from those parts, and in the space of a few years, they had swung back all the way in the other direction: "it's all looks bruh!" So since it was too extreme, I moved to forums like RooshV, where they seemed (that's the keyword) to be more balanced.

Then I told the truth about hair loss, and as you've seen, I was attacked from all parts and banned in a matter of days. The fact that bald men were more likely to be mocked and rejected by women was treated like a conspiracy theory. A few days later, I log in and see: "Banned - reason: baldness troll". I didn't try to red pill them, I was just telling the truth, what I had discovered through my own experiences.

After that, I discovered Aaron Sleazy whose advice was closer to reality. But...

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... -make.html

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2015/07 ... ewhat.html

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... ing.93732/

What I had to say apparently didn't leave him indifferent. But it also made me think "I guess this guy cannot be trusted either". I guess I had this ability to put my finger on something and make people blow up, like some members here might also have noticed on HairlossTalk. But I was going too far and often made the mistake of wanting to be right at all costs. That pretty much stopped when I discovered Jordan Peterson, who in my opinion gives the best advice when it comes to dating and relationships.

But nobody's perfect and sometimes, he just either wants to remain polite, or genuinely believes that this advice will work even for the guy he's talking to in this video for example:

"How about I go on 25 Tinder dates", yeah but the problem is, slybaldo here is probably going to need 25 years to get those 25 Tinder dates :lol: .

That was a long post. So I used to like trying to red pill people, or as they used to call it on HairlossTalk: to Fred pill people :p. These days, I'm more likely to say what I think and leave it at that, which works much better.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Admin wrote:
4 months ago

Here's a selection:

This post though
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid803266
"at least I don't waste any of my time "lifting bro"."
:mrgreen:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
This post though
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2716 ... #pid803266
"at least I don't waste any of my time "lifting bro"."
:mrgreen:
Hahaha, cringey for me to read now that I'm almost two years into lifting :p.

When I see all the benefits now, I realize how much of a stubborn idiot I was.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
4 months ago
What's wrong with the first guy? He's decent looking :?
You missed the whole point of my post. Sorry but I Can’t be bothered to explain what’s plainly written.

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 4 months ago

Try being 30 and having people think you're in highschool. I stopped all the extra skincare stuff for now because this makes it hard to see the point. It's definitely a good problem to have, but I am now seeing why people say this can be an issue in a professional work environment.

Currently my youthmax is basically just maintaining hair, wearing sunscreen, and being a fitness enthusiast. I may go back on tret and vit c as we enter the winter months here but I've lost incentive to be ocd about it

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: big 3, microneedling for absorption

Post by koolaidshade » 4 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
4 months ago
Try being 30 and having people think you're in highschool. I stopped all the extra skincare stuff for now because this makes it hard to see the point. It's definitely a good problem to have, but I am now seeing why people say this can be an issue in a professional work environment.

Currently my youthmax is basically just maintaining hair, wearing sunscreen, and being a fitness enthusiast. I may go back on tret and vit c as we enter the winter months here but I've lost incentive to be ocd about it
I find it very hard to believe that someone at 30 would look like they're in high school at that age. at most i can believe someone of that age would look college aged (18-22).

You must have really good genetics or something.

If i had my pick i would want to look something like this:

which is just looking like you're in your early 20s while still looking good, masculine, and having some "pretty" features. Or looking like the girl in my profile pic if i was a girl lol