Post your Photofeeler results

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

So @Afro_Vacancy told me about that rating website that's like the successor to Hot or Not (for those who have known that era) a long time ago and I told him I'd try it someday. So a year and a half later, I decided to give it a shot, with some apprehension.

Here's what I got based on 50 votes by girls under the age of 34:

ratings.jpg
ratings.jpg (56.24 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

You can even see the distribution of the votes (they are pondered in case some people always vote very high or very low, that's the little darker bars you see on the graph):

distribution.jpg
distribution.jpg (60.54 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

I was of course interested in what my attractiveness result would be, and I must say I'm quite surprised. Does that make me a Chad oppressor? Am I not allowed to give dating advice anymore? Also, high-trust face confirmed :p. I don't know what to make of the smart rating, I guess it might just be the shirt. Too bad Wolf Pack's girlfriend gave me one of those two 'no's' for attractiveness.

It's interesting to see how the ratings are almost completely evenly-distributed among the three criteria. A girl who finds you attractive will also find you trustworthy and smart and vice-versa. Probably the halo effect at play.

The comments were interesting too, so I guess CaptainForehead (who's still missing on this forum :( ) was right about my smile :D.

comments.jpg
comments.jpg (56.75 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

Of course having hair again helps a lot, it's not like I haven't noticed the signs in real life, but it's always nice to have some more objective rating of my appearance. Though not as objective as Wolf Pack's, which will always be the most accurate: 4.5/10 potato-faced beta cuck.
:christian-cross:

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing and congrats ;)
I have done the same with different pics and letting only women up to age 34 vote. My results were quite similar: within my age range I would be within the top 10% or top 20%. There were two pics that only made it to the lower 70%-region: the ones witha hat that when used for example on Tinder get me the best results. Afraid to say so: there‘s a difference between what they vote and do.
You got a few „would date them“ comments and 7 „very attractive“ votes, some of the latter by more critical voters. I think it‘s safe to say you are not ugly.;) And given your height is not even reflected yet, Wolf Pack may have to adjust that 4.5 ...to a 5 :p.
Two Chad lites and a hollywood filter picof me I used got 95%+ for attractiveness, whereas other 5-7 guys got between 60-80%. I never used a really unattractive guy in a decent pic with a smile, but I reckon he‘d still get 50%+. Some really just use horrible quality and style pics, is my guess.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
And given your height is not even reflected yet, Wolf Pack may have to adjust that 4.5 ...to a 5 :p
He would do that if height mattered, unfortunately look what happened to the giant grey wolves.

It shows how much of disadvantageous trait it is, and it explains why women don't lust after tall men.

They're all ectomorphs anyway, it's better to be 5'8 so you can pack on muscles more easily.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Well you did your pictures with your new hair now Admin.
Do the same test before your had your transplants. Would be nice to see the difference.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Well you did your pictures with your new hair now Admin.
Do the same test before your had your transplants. Would be nice to see the difference.
The test is running with a picture of me after my first hair transplant, so with a shaved head, it will be interesting for sure.

Once I get to 50 votes, I'll post the same screenshots with the distribtion and the comments.

And then I might try it with one of the rare pictures of me with a proper bald head.

Who knows, maybe there will be little to no difference in the ratings because hair doesn't matter?

:lol:

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
The test is running with a picture of me after my first hair transplant, so with a shaved head, it will be interesting for sure.

Once I get to 50 votes, I'll post the same screenshots with the distribtion and the comments.

And then I might try it with one of the rare pictures of me with a proper bald head.

Who knows, maybe there will be little to no difference in the ratings because hair doesn't matter?

It would be really interesting to see and a good motivation for you to Dermaroll and do all your stuff lol :D

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Lol @ thinking height matters, when's the last time you saw a brontosaurus picking up pussy in da club getting 1k Likes and party?
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago

Wolf Pack does definitely seems to prefer a certain kind of "male" for him. He posted six pictures of different
men yesterday on hair loss talk.

He definitely seems interested in their looks. And he is doing his same post, a paragraph about each guy.

It's funny, he doesn't do the same with females.
Last edited by rclark 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
Wolf Pack does definitely seems to prefer a certain kind of "male" for him. He posted six pictures of a man yesterday on hair loss.

He definitely seems interested in their looks. And he is doing his same post, a paragraph about each guy.

It's funny, he doesn't do the same with females.
Lol, his latest obsession seems to be to "deconstruct"' Jordan Peterson's hair and write a thesis on why his hair transplant is a failure:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1708226

He also criticized his looks and keeps up with this tone that you're some kind of a failure if you don't look like a male model, always posting a string of good-looking NW1's at the end of his posts, as some kind of way to hammer his point home, or so he thinks. But as you say, it just makes him look like a closeted homosexual.

Jordan Peterson is 56 for God's sake, and not many people can boast about looking as good as he does at his age.

He also implies that he had his hair transplant after he became famous because he knew he would be in the public eye.

Here's the problem:

This is from October 2016, and he already had the full growth of his hair transplant. So I guess he could predict the future and knew he would get famous a year beforehand? It seems Wolf Pack just can't help projecting his own insecurities and thought patterns onto everyone and everything.

So yeah, Wolf Pack is most likely reading this forum, he knows I like Jordan Peterson so this is the person he's after now. And apparently, thanks to @Exodus's reply to his last post, we're in for another thesis and another string of male model pictures :lol: .

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Lol, his latest obsession seems to be to "deconstruct"' Jordan Peterson's hair and write a thesis on why his hair transplant is a failure:

He also criticized his looks and keeps up with this tone that you're some kind of a failure if you don't look like a male model.

Jordan Peterson is 56 for God's sake, and not many people can boast about looking as good as he does at his age.

He also implies that he had his hair transplant after he became famous because he knew he would be in the public eye.

Here's the problem:

This is from October 2016, and he already had the full growth of his hair transplant. So I guess he could predict the future and knew he would get famous a year beforehand?

So yeah, Wolf Pack is most likely reading this forum, he knows I like Jordan Peterson so this is the person he's after now.
It just surprises me how obsessed he is with male models. I really don't even think he is "bi" anymore, and
his avatar seems to reflect his true self.

Who knows, maybe his next avatar will be Boy George.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 year ago

That's a fantastic score !!!
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Admin wrote:
1 year ago

He also criticized his looks and keeps up with this tone that you're some kind of a failure if you don't look like a male model, always posting a string of good-looking NW1's at the end of his posts, as some kind of way to hammer his point home, or so he thinks. But as you say, it just makes him look like a closeted homosexual.

Here's the problem:

This is from October 2016, and he already had the full growth of his hair transplant. So I guess he could predict the future and knew he would get famous a year beforehand? It seems Wolf Pack just can't help projecting his own insecurities and thought patterns onto everyone and everything.

So yeah, Wolf Pack is most likely reading this forum, he knows I like Jordan Peterson so this is the person he's after now. And apparently, thanks to @Exodus's reply to his last post, we're in for another thesis and another string of male model pictures :lol: .
Jordan Peterson looks very good for his age.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 year ago

I think that it's informative to also post "bad" photos of yourself, to see first hand that it makes a difference. I did so, and my vote share fell by a lot.

kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

So you have to pay or keep voting a bajillion times to get results?

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

kj6723 wrote:
1 year ago
So you have to pay or keep voting a bajillion times to get results?
Yep, I find it doesn't take that much time to fill up your karma again.