"My wife left me because she's hot and I'm not"

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

"My wife left me because she's hot and I'm not"

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Too good not to share, just read the fucking cope the author responds with lol.

https://kotaku.com/ask-dr-nerdlove-my-w ... 1828259310

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: "My wife left me because she's hot and I'm not"

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

You just can't win as a Beta in this life. The women that "settle down with a nice man", are still dreaming of their times getting fucked by a Chad in a club toilet.

Comment from the article:
2-1 odds that LW#1 wife has a side piece. Going out to the clubs and concerts without your SO with that flimsy of an excuse is exactly what my brother’s wife was doing to him before she finally came clean. Leaving that abruptly/refusing to even see if counselling would work. Sorry guy!

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Too good not to share, just read the fucking cope the author responds with lol.

https://kotaku.com/ask-dr-nerdlove-my-w ... 1828259310
Holy fuck -- Dr. Nerdlove is such a toxic jackass.

It's simply horrifying, albeit unsurprising, that this guy is some sort of internet celebrity who has been cited as an authority figure for years.

Edited to add: In his long-winded reply, he wrote this:
And it’s bullshit. In no small part because there’s no such things as leagues. There are people who want what you have to offer, and those who don’t. If someone wants to date you — or, for that matter, stay with you for 15 years — then you’re in their league.

Is he actually this retarded or is he just playing a role?

1) The man's wife was not "with him" for 15 years. She was only officially with him. It's clear based on the message written that they had grown apart for some time.
2) The woman who had been with him, who had married him, was gone. She had moved to a different league via the dental work, weight loss, and whatever else.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

The line "I love you but I am not in love with you" is the first thing women say when they are cheating on their partner. She left him because she was having an affair. Plain and simple.

Anyway, this Dr.Nerd is partially right. Had the guy adopted a similar life stye as the women, they probably would still be together. I say that for the following reasons:

(1) The man admits that he and his wife both were similar in looks at the beginning. They both were 6 despite being slightly overweight. Which means both had at least decent faces. The women jumped up on the scale by formulating a good diet plan and committing to working out. She became a marathon runner which is not an easy thing to do do. Had the man also adopted a good diet and started to work out, he would have no doubt jumped on the looks scale as well. Since both would be on similar looks scale, the probability of cheating would have gone down.

(2) Doing activities together such as working out, going to concerts, traveling, etc strengthens the bond between couple. It's well known. All of you guys in relationships, whenever you feel like your relationship is getting stale, just plan a weekend get away with your women and spice up the relationship.

(3) If the women was doing all the activities such as running the marathon alone, she was probably interacting with a lot of other athletic men. As she was alone, those other men probably felt comfortable hitting on her which perhaps created temptation in her which weakened their relationship. That wouldn't be the case if the husband was there doing the same activities.

So the main problem with this relationship was that the couple were simply incompatible despite being genetically similar in looks.

Imagine the scenario in reverse. Imagine if the man had started working out and went from a 6 to 8 -10 and wife stayed overweight.
Trump 2020

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 1 year ago

I wonder who paid for the "dental work" and "minor plastic surgery" :lol:

Women are nothing than trouble in this day and age. What is the point of getting married this days anyway? If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't marry her. I would just be in a long-ass relationship. And If she left me. No hard feelings. Just get another one.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

supremegentleman wrote:
1 year ago
Women are nothing than trouble in this day and age. What is the point of getting married this days anyway? If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't marry her. I would just be in a long-ass relationship. And If she left me. No hard feelings. Just get another one.
I'd say this is true in the US, the UK and Australia. These are societies where women have been given too much privledge/power in the legal system. And as we all know, power corrupts, so it's no wonder that some women wake up one morning and decide to take their husbands to the cleaners, because well, they can.

There is none of this insanity in mainland Europe though, and that's partly why I'm going to get married. In a long-term relationship, there are things you just won't get unless you're all in. So yeah, I want to be all in, same for my girlfriend. If you leave a backdoor open, you can be sure that you'll take it when the going gets tough.

No hard feelings? I doubt it, every break I've experience from a long-term relationship was quite painful. You can't just do that over and over, it fragments your life story and most importantly, it means you've failed, again and again. I don't believe there is such thing as casual sex anymore.

You can't just eat fast food every day or be on holiday 300 days a year, you need balance in life, and it's the same when it comes to sex, it needs to be a part of a greater system of value, not the only thing you aim at with random girls.

Don't think you can just sleep around without paying a price. I'm glad I stopped this madness when I was still relatively young. It's been 2 years that I've stopped sleeping around to be exclusive with my girlfriend and I can safely say that I don't miss my shallow and messy semi-Chad life. I've just moved in with my girlfriend and everything is so much easier and so much more fulfiling when you have a partner you can trust and tell the truth to.
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 8 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Holy fuck -- Dr. Nerdlove is such a toxic jackass.

It's simply horrifying, albeit unsurprising, that this guy is some sort of internet celebrity who has been cited as an authority figure for years.

Edited to add: In his long-winded reply, he wrote this:
And it’s bullshit. In no small part because there’s no such things as leagues. There are people who want what you have to offer, and those who don’t. If someone wants to date you — or, for that matter, stay with you for 15 years — then you’re in their league.

Is he actually this retarded or is he just playing a role?

1) The man's wife was not "with him" for 15 years. She was only officially with him. It's clear based on the message written that they had grown apart for some time.
2) The woman who had been with him, who had married him, was gone. She had moved to a different league via the dental work, weight loss, and whatever else.
Exactly. She was a 6 and via cosmetic work she moved from her league to a higher league and dumped her husband of 15 years so she can fuck more attractive men, which is something she longed for all along. And this is why a lot of my posts ask the question: why should we guys feel any sympathy for women who lose attractiveness for any reason, including hair loss?