Women and the ideal body shape

Discuss safe bets to mitigate the impact of hair loss: weightlifting, skin care, teeth whitening etc.
User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 428
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1270
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think most men in 40s and 50s even great looking men are just happy a woman they think is attractive finds them charming and fun. I don’t think they factor age in unless they want a child still.

Your fathers friends sound kind or low character to me. I wouldn’t compare most men to men who hit on their friends teenage daughter.
I wasn't teenage when they hit on me. I remember an instance when I was 23ish when I waitressed at my dads 50th and a couple more over the next few years. And of course when I go out. I dont think most middle aged would dare openly hitting on a teenager esp their friends daughter.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
I wasn't teenage when they hit on me. I remember an instance when I was 23ish when I waitressed at my dads 50th and a couple more over the next few years. And of course when I go out. I dont think most middle aged would dare openly hitting on a teenager esp their friends daughter.
Men who cheat, cheat.

It’s not due to your age.
They are hitting on a lot of woman they find attractive younger older, it’s whoever is different from the person they’ve been with.
It’s about anyone other than their wife unfortunately.
Maybe they say to you it’s your youth and they can’t help themselves, but that’s just what men who cheat do. They say whatever they think will appeal to the woman they want to bang in that moment.

You will see as you get older and married men still hit on you.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 573
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1691

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
of course its on both men and women. white knights with low standards are the ones who enable women to be extremely picky and date up
But then you can't blame women for being picky. Why would they pick a less desirable man if men with higher value are available to them? It's no different from choosing a job. If a person has a job offer that pays higher and has better benefits, then given all other factors remain the same, the person will choose the higher paying job.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 428
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1270
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
But then you can't blame women for being picky. Why would they pick a less desirable man if men with higher value are available to them? It's no different from choosing a job. If a person has a job offer that pays higher and has better benefits, then given all other factors remain the same, the person will choose the higher paying job.
🙌 🙏
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
But then you can't blame women for being picky. Why would they pick a less desirable man if men with higher value are available to them? It's no different from choosing a job. If a person has a job offer that pays higher and has better benefits, then given all other factors remain the same, the person will choose the higher paying job.
I never said I was angry at women for hypergamy. I'm angry at men's low standards if anything. Main thing that gets me mad about women is when they deny this unequal dating economy, but then turn around and bluepill incels about there being "someone out there for them".

I also dislike how women all like the same damn kind of guy. As I said a lot of men aren't even dating down actually, they just have different preferences.

It's biology though so I guess there's only so much that can be done. We all know the spiel. Girls have to choose carefully because there's a much greater investment on their part in sex because of pregnancy, vs men who can have sex with however many they want with little to no investment.

your post also really comes off as typical condescension people have towards incels.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 573
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1691

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
your post also really comes off as typical condescension people have towards incels.
I merely used your own statements to make an arguments. Quote the part of post that you think were "condescending".

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
I merely used your own statements to make an arguments. Quote the part of post that you think were "condescending".
i deleted the downvote after rereading. sorry but after all the bullying I endured here and in general as a low status man it's hard not to be on guard all the time

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 573
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1691

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
i deleted the downvote after rereading. sorry but after all the bullying I endured here and in general as a low status man it's hard not to be on guard all the time
That's understandable. No worries.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2094

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
Should a woman really be thrilled by the prospect that a Chad fucked her in a dirty club bathroom at 02.00 AM just to treat her like shit afterwards..
I've been in that bathroom.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I've been in that bathroom.
You sure? it wasn't a gloryhole

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2094

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
You sure? it wasn't a gloryhole
Lol!! I laughed loud on the train when I read this.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 428
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1270
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Women and the ideal body shape

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I've been in that bathroom.
Oh, so that's how me met ;)
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest