Male virginity in Western culture

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 4 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 4 weeks ago 1- scientists are promoting that on their own accord, thats not the area science addresses.
2- lol at thinking gamer girl would choose dumb jock chad over pewdiepie gamer chad
3- science is about testable guesses and predictions, by definition you can't do that with philosophy or spirutality, theyre completely abstract
4 - breeds were systematically created, races evolved because of location and also where races coexisted people tend towards those of same skin color. but key words are systematically created vs something people generally did. i just went more into depth with what i just said there, lol, "intentionally made", systematically created, whatever. stop playing ignorant, there was no super powerful being forcing races together to create certain traits like there was for dog breeds,
1. Science addresses it by it's mere existence. Science does not exist in a vacuum where it's doctrine and raison d'etre don't affect any other field just because you don't want it to or something.
2. Lol at being this naive
3. And the former affects the latter
4. Literally "race is just skin color bro" lol

Dog breeds exist to prove that eugenics work; that's literally what the point was.

Humans are not removed from the same genetic factors responsible for the disparities in IQ, appearance and behavior between dog breeds. Just LOL at supposedly loving science but pretending like basic biology doesn't apply to humans

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago 1. Science addresses it by it's mere existence. Science does not exist in a vacuum where it's doctrine and raison d'etre don't affect any other field just because you don't want it to or something.
2. Lol at being this naive
3. And the former affects the latter
4. Literally "race is just skin color bro" lol

Dog breeds exist to prove that eugenics work; that's literally what the point was.

Humans are not removed from the same genetic factors responsible for the disparities in IQ, appearance and behavior between dog breeds. Just LOL at supposedly loving science but pretending like basic biology doesn't apply to humans
1- how does something like science explaining how the universe came to be through the big bang make a statement on WHY it came to be???? It literally is a vacuum. ALL it is a way of investigating things.
2 - stop browsing /pol/ thinking it's reality
3 - that's true but they're still 2 separate fields. You we're still taking a few scientists opinions to try to judge science as a whole. That's the people in the field not the field come on lol
4 - never said it was just skin color. You already know I'm not in that camp. But the division between dog breeds is a lot more firm than division between human races. How many times do I have to break this shit down? Playing dumb like I said lol. Dogs kept from each other, made to have sex for different specific traits, unlike humans where they were free to mix. Which did happen to create Arabs and Latinos who are basically 2 giant mixed races. Most everyone is mixed with different genetics, look at ancestry tests, whites have different mixes of kinds of European.

On top of all that human dna is a hell of a lot more complicated than dog DNA

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago 1- how does something like science explaining how the universe came to be through the big bang make a statement on WHY it came to be???? It literally is a vacuum. ALL it is a way of investigating things.
2 - stop browsing /pol/ thinking it's reality
3 - that's true but they're still 2 separate fields. You we're still taking a few scientists opinions to try to judge science as a whole. That's the people in the field not the field come on lol
4 - never said it was just skin color. You already know I'm not in that camp. But the division between dog breeds is a lot more firm than division between human races. How many times do I have to break this shit down? Playing dumb like I said lol. Dogs kept from each other, made to have sex for different specific traits, unlike humans where they were free to mix. Which did happen to create Arabs and Latinos who are basically 2 giant mixed races. Most everyone is mixed with different genetics, look at ancestry tests, whites have different mixes of kinds of European.

On top of all that human dna is a hell of a lot more complicated than dog DNA
1. Maybe this is brown IQ, but you're half-Indonesian half-Jew so you shouldn't really be having this hard of a time. Actually, never mind, it's the half-jew part I'm mostly talking to, isn't it? The implication of the big bang theory is that life is essentially an accident of a nature. The implications of that are that it is ultimately meaningless; void of any higher purposes. You're the one playing dumb in all this.

2. Sure bro. Stop browsing incel forums and get out there in the real world and actually touch a boobie before making all these claims about women and such.

3. Scientism exists as a logical outcome of science and the enlightenment. So you're whole "well that's not what it's about" is a fucking moot point.

Is the point of communism technically just to kill and starve people? No, but that's what happens anyway. So who fucking cares?

4. Again you are simply using incorrect information; baseless conjecture.

The races were not simply "free to mix" from the get-go as you want to believe (more on that in a second). Most Europeans are also not "mixed" (most people will be 100% of whatever ethnic group) and even if they are mixed with the other ethnic groups, it's like...you do know that most of us are descended from common ancestors and look almost indistinguishable right?

The idea that a person who is part celt and slav or part Germanic and celt is on par with a fuckin' mulatto or Mestizo is caved-in-head retarded. Anti-miscengenation laws exist(ed) for a reason and there is a reason why even with Moorish occupations and incursions into Europe, there wasn't any sand nigger or hybrid population of note in Europe until they were brought by Jews.

Further, the premise you assume is false. Your idea is that dog breeds are different ultimately because their breeding was actively forced.

Except it was still forced among humans too, albeit more passively. Even if we were to assume this was due to limited mobility or something. Being like 'Oh the races were free to mix and it wasn't forced" and therefore assuming the result is different from eugenics when all of those people would've effectively been forced anyway on account of being isolated among their own for thousands of years is again just caved-in-head retard tier reasoning.

Let me explain simply what is happening here: You, like PJ & Jewfro, don't want to deal with your own fuck-ugly women and instead are trying to justify why you should be allowed to get with white women.

I'm going to protect my people, our heritage, our countries, our communities, and our right to exist as a unique race of people and not be bred out by browns and blacks, and if any of you have a problem with that, then fuck you.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago 1. Maybe this is brown IQ, but you're half-Indonesian half-Jew so you shouldn't really be having this hard of a time. Actually, never mind, it's the half-jew part I'm mostly talking to, isn't it? The implication of the big bang theory is that life is essentially an accident of a nature. The implications of that are that it is ultimately meaningless; void of any higher purposes. You're the one playing dumb in all this.

2. Sure bro. Stop browsing incel forums and get out there in the real world and actually touch a boobie before making all these claims about women and such.

3. Scientism exists as a logical outcome of science and the enlightenment. So you're whole "well that's not what it's about" is a fucking moot point.

Is the point of communism technically just to kill and starve people? No, but that's what happens anyway. So who fucking cares?

4. Again you are simply using incorrect information; baseless conjecture.

The races were not simply "free to mix" from the get-go as you want to believe (more on that in a second). Most Europeans are also not "mixed" (most people will be 100% of whatever ethnic group) and even if they are mixed with the other ethnic groups, it's like...you do know that most of us are descended from common ancestors and look almost indistinguishable right?

The idea that a person who is part celt and slav or part Germanic and celt is on par with a fuckin' mulatto or Mestizo is caved-in-head retarded. Anti-miscengenation laws exist(ed) for a reason and there is a reason why even with Moorish occupations and incursions into Europe, there wasn't any sand nigger or hybrid population of note in Europe until they were brought by Jews.

Further, the premise you assume is false. Your idea is that dog breeds are different ultimately because their breeding was actively forced.

Except it was still forced among humans too, albeit more passively. Even if we were to assume this was due to limited mobility or something. Being like 'Oh the races were free to mix and it wasn't forced" and therefore assuming the result is different from eugenics when all of those people would've effectively been forced anyway on account of being isolated among their own for thousands of years is again just caved-in-head retard tier reasoning.

Let me explain simply what is happening here: You, like PJ & Jewfro, don't want to deal with your own fuck-ugly women and instead are trying to justify why you should be allowed to get with white women.

I'm going to protect my people, our heritage, our countries, our communities, and our right to exist as a unique race of people and not be bred out by browns and blacks, and if any of you have a problem with that, then fuck you.
1- assumption. stormfrontcel iq, watching asians , arabs indians and blacks fucking your blondes roasted your brain lol. science = seeing order in the universe = teleological argument for god

2- another assumption. also hilarious coming from a stereotypical basement dwelling LARPing stormfrontcel

3 - lol. "thats what happens anyways" admitting I'm right, that its not the point of science. I know you were traumatized by tyrone and da boyz fucking britney but take a deep breath and have some common sense

4- i thought u were the racially aware one? pretty easy to tell between NW euros, meds, nords. of course not on same level as like mulattoes but still, the point is the purity is nowhere near as much as dog breeds

>passively
> forced
wut

also isolation wasnt total. there was plenty of trading even in ancient times. as well as trading posts where lovely angelic pale blonde blue eyed maidains of Britian mated with young nice jewish men

Added in 1 minute 8 seconds:
by the way im not like afro or PJ

i can not only pass as white, but i want pure white women. untouched by ethnic hands, i want to be the only ethnic to touch her :D

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

A point-by-point destruction by Exodus. I'm impressed.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago 1- assumption. stormfrontcel iq, watching asians , arabs indians and blacks fucking your blondes roasted your brain lol. science = seeing order in the universe = teleological argument for god

2- another assumption. also hilarious coming from a stereotypical basement dwelling LARPing stormfrontcel

3 - lol. "thats what happens anyways" admitting I'm right, that its not the point of science. I know you were traumatized by tyrone and da boyz fucking britney but take a deep breath and have some common sense

4- i thought u were the racially aware one? pretty easy to tell between NW euros, meds, nords. of course not on same level as like mulattoes but still, the point is the purity is nowhere near as much as dog breeds

>passively
> forced
wut

also isolation wasnt total. there was plenty of trading even in ancient times. as well as trading posts where lovely angelic pale blonde blue eyed maidains of Britian mated with young nice jewish men

Added in 1 minute 8 seconds:
by the way im not like afro or PJ

i can not only pass as white, but i want pure white women. untouched by ethnic hands, i want to be the only ethnic to touch her :D
Sure Jew

I really envy whoever gets to split your jaw in two

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago Sure Jew

The irony that this is from the neo Nazi incel xD

Have you EVER told anyone of your beliefs outside the basement?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago The irony that this is from the neo Nazi incel xD

Have you EVER told anyone of your beliefs outside the basement?
Lol everyone knows of my beliefs and guess what? Most sympathize with them. They want you gone too, but don't have the balls to say it.

You're the crybaby jerking off over video games and wishing that women liked you.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago Lol everyone knows of my beliefs and guess what? Most sympathize with them. They want you gone too, but don't have the balls to say it.
Ahhh... no they don't. Most people I know would rather have a conversation with Exodus than be within ten feet of you.

Added in 5 minutes 4 seconds:
That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago Sure Jew

It's embarrassing when you talk tough.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago Ahhh... no they don't. Most people I know would rather have a conversation with Exodus than be within ten feet of you.

Added in 5 minutes 4 seconds:

It's embarrassing when you talk tough.
Stfu you degenerate faggot

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

Science is a lot like art. It emerges from our desire to see and to seek and to create beauty in the world, and to understand it. It is a labour of love. Beauty is something that mathematicians and physicists talk about when they discover new relations, and they implicitly assume that better solutions are more likely to be elegant.

The same thing that most sets our sense of beauty when looking at faces - symmetry - is what motivates physicists and other scientists in understanding the world. Emmy Noether is considered one of the greatest physicists of the 20th century due to her brilliant work linking conservation laws to symmetries. Every conservation law in the universe is associated with a symmetry and vice versa. For example, the conservation of energy is due to the symmetry between the past and future.

I've never gotten the opportunity to see God, unfortunately. But one of my closest moments was when I went through and somehow understood the derivation of the Klein-Gordon equation. I was actually paying attention that week, when a professor showed us what happens when you merge quantum mechanics with special relativity. The Schroedinger equation (as in Schroedinger's cat) becomes the Klein-Gordon equation when you add a term for mass-energy equivalence and make the whole thing Lorentz-invariant. From the Klein Gordon equation we can then predict the existence of positively charged electrons as being equivalent to normal electrons travelling back in time. A few years later, the positron was discovered. I was in awe.

The other way to understand that art and science go together - the easier way - is to just look at history. For the most part, the societies that produce great art also produce great science and vice versa. Ancient Greece, Italy during the Renaissance, and Germany in the period 1850-1930, are three great examples. They both emerge from cultures where ideas can mix, where good ideas rise to the top, and where people are given the liberty to think. They produced both great art, great science, and great philosophy.

Part of that is due to the behavior of rich people. I have visited the palace of Florence. It's magnificent, and it used to house the Medici family. There's a room in there called the school of the world. At one point, old Leonardo Da Vinci and young Michaelangelo were working side by side. I heard that story, felt shivers, and almost cried. I wondered what they said to each other? Today, things work differently. Today's equivalents to the Medici such as Jeff Bezos, the Walton family, Peter Thiel, etc are into buying expensive homes, yachts, private jets, etc. If they find scientists, it is to reward already successful scientists, rather than to give a space to young talent as the Medici family did with Michaelangelo.

The United States is now in a period of decline and thus we are seeing symptoms. The quality of the science has dropped, it takes longer and longer to build new telescopes and new particle accelerators, the US can't even build fucking 5G, the F35 and the Boeing 737 Max can't fly safely, and a coronavirus vaccine might actually come from other countries. I am not knowledgeable enough to say if art as a whole is declining. I think that movies are declining, with a lot of the population only watching Marvel and Star Wars movies, with their cookie cutter narratives, repetitive plots, simplistic characters, unimaginative action scenes, Benneton-style diversity, corny jokes, and subtext-free dialogue. The best movies are made by non-Americans, with Netflix being the only American studio that still consistently values screenwriting. I don't know if the same is true of architecture, paintings, music, and novels.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago Science is a lot like art. It emerges from our desire to see and to seek and to create beauty in the world, and to understand it. It is a labour of love. Beauty is something that mathematicians and physicists talk about when they discover new relations, and they implicitly assume that better solutions are more likely to be elegant.

The same thing that most sets our sense of beauty when looking at faces - symmetry - is what motivates physicists and other scientists in understanding the world. Emmy Noether is considered one of the greatest physicists of the 20th century due to her brilliant work linking conservation laws to symmetries. Every conservation law in the universe is associated with a symmetry and vice versa. For example, the conservation of energy is due to the symmetry between the past and future.

I've never gotten the opportunity to see God, unfortunately. But one of my closest moments was when I went through and somehow understood the derivation of the Klein-Gordon equation. I was actually paying attention that week, when a professor showed us what happens when you merge quantum mechanics with special relativity. The Schroedinger equation (as in Schroedinger's cat) becomes the Klein-Gordon equation when you add a term for mass-energy equivalence and make the whole thing Lorentz-invariant. From the Klein Gordon equation we can then predict the existence of positively charged electrons as being equivalent to normal electrons travelling back in time. A few years later, the positron was discovered. I was in awe.

The other way to understand that art and science go together - the easier way - is to just look at history. For the most part, the societies that produce great art also produce great science and vice versa. Ancient Greece, Italy during the Renaissance, and Germany in the period 1850-1930, are three great examples. They both emerge from cultures where ideas can mix, where good ideas rise to the top, and where people are given the liberty to think. They produced both great art, great science, and great philosophy.

Part of that is due to the behavior of rich people. I have visited the palace of Florence. It's magnificent, and it used to house the Medici family. There's a room in there called the school of the world. At one point, old Leonardo Da Vinci and young Michaelangelo were working side by side. I heard that story, felt shivers, and almost cried. I wondered what they said to each other? Today, things work differently. Today's equivalents to the Medici such as Jeff Bezos, the Walton family, Peter Thiel, etc are into buying expensive homes, yachts, private jets, etc. If they find scientists, it is to reward already successful scientists, rather than to give a space to young talent as the Medici family did with Michaelangelo.

The United States is now in a period of decline and thus we are seeing symptoms. The quality of the science has dropped, it takes longer and longer to build new telescopes and new particle accelerators, the US can't even build fucking 5G, the F35 and the Boeing 737 Max can't fly safely, and a coronavirus vaccine might actually come from other countries. I am not knowledgeable enough to say if art as a whole is declining. I think that movies are declining, with a lot of the population only watching Marvel and Star Wars movies, with their cookie cutter narratives, repetitive plots, simplistic characters, unimaginative action scenes, Benneton-style diversity, corny jokes, and subtext-free dialogue. The best movies are made by non-Americans, with Netflix being the only American studio that still consistently values screenwriting. I don't know if the same is true of architecture, paintings, music, and novels.
You should read "The Decline & Fall of Western Art" by Brendan Heard sometime.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago There's a room in there called the school of the world. At one point, old Leonardo Da Vinci and young Michaelangelo were working side by side. I heard that story, felt shivers, and almost cried. I wondered what they said to each other?
They probably just talked about the weather.

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago You should read "The Decline & Fall of Western Art" by Brendan Heard sometime.
Oh! I'm sure he really needs your advice on reading material.

Get back in your hole!

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago They probably just talked about the weather.

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:

Oh! I'm sure he really needs your advice on reading material.

Get back in your hole!
YOU need my advice on reading material more than anyone else here, you fat Australian cunt.

I'd tell you to go back to your hole, but we all know you're permanently cemented in it, moderating these forums and masturbating to obese women in cuck fantasies in the other tab waiting for the next welfare check.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 3 weeks ago YOU need my advice on reading material more than anyone else here, you fat Australian cunt.

I'd tell you to go back to your hole, but we all know you're permanently cemented in it, moderating these forums and masturbating to obese women in cuck fantasies in the other tab waiting for the next welfare check.
Only about 50% of your description is accurate.