Male virginity in Western culture

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago Well, that's what women see when they see this.

They don't see real men. They don't see providers and warriors who will defend them; but that's what they want.
Nigga you crazy. That guy's got no recession whatsoever and has a chiseled, masculine face and doesn't appear to be a manlet. You'd be insane to think women wouldn't throw themselves at a guy who looked like that, even if he's a "nerd" or not a "real man" as you put it. The woman beside him is just putting on that face for the photo shoot; you can take it to the bank that they fucked like rabbits afterward.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 4 weeks ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 1 month ago Nigga you crazy. That guy's got no recession whatsoever and has a chiseled, masculine face and doesn't appear to be a manlet. You'd be insane to think women wouldn't throw themselves at a guy who looked like that, even if he's a "nerd" or not a "real man" as you put it. The woman beside him is just putting on that face for the photo shoot; you can take it to the bank that they fucked like rabbits afterward.
A woman who looks like the one in the photo has her pick of Chads.

If it comes down to one who plays video games, or at least very often, versus one who doesn't, she'll pick the one who doesn't.

The thing about personality and behavior traits, as I said on HairLossTalk back when and a lot of people wound up quoting me on: Personality, hobbies, etc. will never put you above the "would fuck" line, but it can knock you below it.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago Yeah, it does.
Must have missed those pages in my textbooks.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago A woman who looks like the one in the photo has her pick of Chads.

If it comes down to one who plays video games, or at least very often, versus one who doesn't, she'll pick the one who doesn't.

The thing about personality and behavior traits, as I said on HairLossTalk back when and a lot of people wound up quoting me on: Personality, hobbies, etc. will never put you above the "would fuck" line, but it can knock you below it.
I agree. And the remark about a woman who looks like the one in the pic is important. It‘s another reason so many men date down: not much effort required, pretty much hassle-free life, can play video-games whenever they want.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Wire wrote: 4 weeks ago Must have missed those pages in my textbooks.
Must just not have read the textbooks, period.

Science deals, or so it is supposed to, in absolute, value-free facts. As such, there is no meaning, morality, purpose, to be found in it.

The scientific answer, as BlackG would agree with, to the idea that if a baby and a video game controller are falling and you opt to save the controller instead of the baby's life; that's a perfectly valid choice because neither one is OBJECTIVELY more valuable than the other. The only reason why one might be inclined to save the baby is because of primitive, animal instincts — but there is no inherent value to the baby over the Xbox controller.

That sound totally insane to you? Sound like that attitude would result in a shitty society? Well, that is the logical conclusion of science's position on the matter, and most people have adopted this "it's all relative and nothing really matters" attitude.
Arjen wrote: 4 weeks ago I agree. And the remark about a woman who looks like the one in the pic is important. It‘s another reason so many men date down: not much effort required, pretty much hassle-free life, can play video-games whenever they want.
True to an extent, perhaps — but she will only put up with so much.

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:
blackg wrote: 1 month ago We are but animals.
I'm glad you acknowledge this. We are not above genetics.

So will you now acknowledge, that like animals, there inherent behavioral differences between groups? That, just as there are smarter and dumber or more aggressive and more passive dog breeds, the same is true of the races? Especially since that is what the science tells us?

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago Must just not have read the textbooks, period.

Science deals, or so it is supposed to, in absolute, value-free facts. As such, there is no meaning, morality, purpose, to be found in it.
Yes, science does not talk about meaning, morality, purpose.
That does not mean it claims there is no meaning, morality, purpose.

These are very different things. :smirk:

Char
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 4 weeks ago

I don't know where the fuck do you live, but where I live 90% of young guys play video games, Chads included. Even some girls play it, especially story-driven ones.

There was one Chad in my uni who fucked lots of girls on Tinder and participated in video game tournaments.

We have something we don't like. I for instance fucking hate movies and rarely watch them since nowadays they are full of sjw propaganda.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago A woman who looks like the one in the photo has her pick of Chads.

no. depends on her personality. a lot of nerdy girls nowadays who dont even care much for overly masculine men. they (and most other HQNPs) want pretty boys.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago I'm glad you acknowledge this. We are not above genetics.

So will you now acknowledge, that like animals, there inherent behavioral differences between groups? That, just as there are smarter and dumber or more aggressive and more passive dog breeds, the same is true of the races? Especially since that is what the science tells us?
My science tells me these differences exist on a person by person basis.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 4 weeks ago

Do you really think women care about that stuff in this day & age? Gaming isn't a fringe hobby exclusive to basement dwelling shut-ins like it was 20 years ago, it's now a super mainstream hobby that even plenty of women partake in. Looks are all that matter, no matter how you slice it. A woman would rather bang a skinny 8/10 face dude with zero muscles (who also plays video games) than a swole 6/10 face dude with tons of muscles who lives at the gym.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago Must just not have read the textbooks, period.

The scientific answer, as BlackG would agree with, to the idea that if a baby and a video game controller are falling and you opt to save the controller instead of the baby's life; that's a perfectly valid choice because neither one is OBJECTIVELY more valuable than the other. The only reason why one might be inclined to save the baby is because of primitive, animal instincts — but there is no inherent value to the baby over the Xbox controller.

That sound totally insane to you? Sound like that attitude would result in a shitty society? Well, that is the logical conclusion of science's position on the matter, and most people have adopted this "it's all relative and nothing really matters" attitude.

True to an extent, perhaps — but she will only put up with so much.

Added in 2 minutes 1 second:

I'm glad you acknowledge this. We are not above genetics.

science deals with the how not the why. science doesnt say theres no meaning, it doesnt comment on it at all. if it did it wudnt be science it would be philosophy or spirituality.

and dog breeds arent the same as human races, dog breeds are bred a lot more purely than races are, they were intentionally made unlike races

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 4 weeks ago Do you really think women care about that stuff in this day & age? Gaming isn't a fringe hobby exclusive to basement dwelling shut-ins like it was 20 years ago, it's now a super mainstream hobby that even plenty of women partake in. Looks are all that matter, no matter how you slice it. A woman would rather bang a skinny 8/10 face dude with zero muscles (who also plays video games) than a swole 6/10 face dude with tons of muscles who lives at the gym.
Yes, they do.

Again, 40 years of video games being around, and essentially 10 years of them being mainstream does not undo thousands of years of evolution.

Women will put up with more from men who are attractive and vice versa, but again — I 100% guarantee you that men who don't play video games are preferred over those who do provided the woman is attracted to both physically.
Exodus wrote: 4 weeks ago science deals with the how not the why. science doesnt say theres no meaning, it doesnt comment on it at all. if it did it wudnt be science it would be philosophy or spirituality.
A: Yes, it does. That is the inference that it makes on these subjects.

B: They literally do play in the realm of philosophy. Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan both went on record saying that they believed science adequately explains philosophical concepts or even renders philosophy irrelevant.

and that IS the position that most normies and academics today implicitly and often explicitly take. Just look at all the fedora-tipping skeptards on YouTube, the internet and other atheist edgelords that are out there and have been enjoying great popularity since at least the 90s.

Some scientists have even gone so far as to publicly condemn scientism.

https://blog.apaonline.org/2018/01/25/t ... scientism/

Added in 3 minutes 39 seconds:
Exodus wrote: 4 weeks agoand dog breeds arent the same as human races, dog breeds are bred a lot more purely than races are, they were intentionally made unlike races
Wrong on almost every account.

There is not massive amounts of admixture among most human populations. The British Isles for example, among rural whites, remains largely the same as it was when the Anglo-Saxons first arrived.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/201 ... d-univers/

"The races weren't intentionally made"

You bet your ass they were. It's called "sexual selection" and it is normal for people to want (as Muhammad Ali said) their grandkids to look like them. It is a natural instinct just as birds with yellow spots on their cheeks will seek to mate with those same birds to ensure those traits survive.

and it is not just physical traits that are bred into the races.

Why else do you think miscegenation laws existed (and still do in many places) and why certain people were forcibly eliminated from the gene pool?

It's because the understand the damage that allowing this breeding to happen will do to their group.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago Yes, they do.

Again, 40 years of video games being around, and essentially 10 years of them being mainstream does not undo thousands of years of evolution.

Why else do you think miscegenation laws existed (and still do in many places) and why certain people were forcibly eliminated from the gene pool?

It's because the understand the damage that allowing this breeding to happen will do to their group.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/02/g ... ng_la.html

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-race- ... inbred-man

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Retardation of this post is off the charts.

Wow! You realized that genetic diseases exist! Guess the answer is "breed with niggers" according to you?

Your second example is literally a satire site.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote: 4 weeks ago Yes, they do.

Women will put up with more from men who are attractive and vice versa, but again — I 100% guarantee you that men who don't play video games are preferred over those who do provided the woman is attracted to both physically.

A: Yes, it does. That is the inference that it makes on these subjects.

B: They literally do play in the realm of philosophy. Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan both went on record saying that they believed science adequately explains philosophical concepts or even renders philosophy irrelevant.

and that IS the position that most normies and academics today implicitly and often explicitly take. Just look at all the fedora-tipping skeptards on YouTube, the internet and other atheist edgelords that are out there and have been enjoying great popularity since at least the 90s.

Some scientists have even gone so far as to publicly condemn scientism.

https://blog.apaonline.org/2018/01/25/t ... scientism/

Added in 3 minutes 39 seconds:

Wrong on almost every account.

There is not massive amounts of admixture among most human populations. The British Isles for example, among rural whites, remains largely the same as it was when the Anglo-Saxons first arrived.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/201 ... d-univers/

"The races weren't intentionally made"

You bet your ass they were. It's called "sexual selection" and it is normal for people to want (as Muhammad Ali said) their grandkids to look like them. It is a natural instinct just as birds with yellow spots on their cheeks will seek to mate with those same birds to ensure those traits survive.

1- scientists are promoting that on their own accord, thats not the area science addresses.
2- lol at thinking gamer girl would choose dumb jock chad over pewdiepie gamer chad
3- science is about testable guesses and predictions, by definition you can't do that with philosophy or spirutality, theyre completely abstract
4 - breeds were systematically created, races evolved because of location and also where races coexisted people tend towards those of same skin color. but key words are systematically created vs something people generally did. i just went more into depth with what i just said there, lol, "intentionally made", systematically created, whatever. stop playing ignorant, there was no super powerful being forcing races together to create certain traits like there was for dog breeds,