Male virginity in Western culture

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

Char wrote: 1 month ago That's not entirely true. In my uni those stuck up feminist bitches in their mid 20s made fun of girls who are virgins calling them inferior. The older a woman is the more sexual partners she had. Then people are surprised when we have threads on HairLossTalk impact section where some guy says that he used to date a girl whose sexual partner count is 40 xD.

And one more thing. Tinder is full of guys who are looking for one night stands and women who seek a relationship. See the pattern here. Women want to tame the Chad and put him into a cage that is called marriage. They don't give a shit if the man is a total player, it is only a plus. They just want to be the ones to tame the Chad and end up with nothing, but they don't mind and their quest continues with another Chad. If the woman eventually fully tames the Chad then everything falls apart and life becomes boring for her and then we have divorce rapes.
They don‘t all chase a Chad, they are mostly realistic enough, but they chase a "relative Chad“ (relative to their own looks) and most of the times get that. Things are so skewed that women as well as men are not even aware of the mismatch anymore when women date up the usual 1-2 points.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

When I was young I would have been intimidated by a good looking girl who had lots of sexual partners.
I once had a young woman tell me I didn't know how to kiss (when I was sixteen). I was french kissing her.
She knew how to kiss. She was just using me to get her narcotic drugs.

That said, what if a woman is boring in the bedroom?

To be honest, I like a woman with some experience.

Just my opinion, but any virgin in her thirties, because it is a lot easier for a woman to get sex, is either
a prude or mentally ill.

If I met my wife in her thirties, and she was a virgin, that would turn me off. It just would.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

rclark wrote: 1 month ago To be honest, I like a woman with some experience.
So do I and nothing says experience more than a woman with a good oral technique.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote: 1 month ago They don‘t all chase a Chad, they are mostly realistic enough, but they chase a "relative Chad“ (relative to their own looks) and most of the times get that. Things are so skewed that women as well as men are not even aware of the mismatch anymore when women date up the usual 1-2 points.
I believe that we are headed for a societal shift on this and are already starting to see it manifest.

Many young women today saw what happened to their (wine) aunts who decided to just ride the cock carousel and settled for nothing less than the guy on the cover of the romance novels and have decided they don't want to wind up like that, so they're tempering expectations a bit more.
rclark wrote: 1 month ago When I was young I would have been intimidated by a good looking girl who had lots of sexual partners.
I once had a young woman tell me I didn't know how to kiss (when I was sixteen). I was french kissing her.
She knew how to kiss. She was just using me to get her narcotic drugs.

That said, what if a woman is boring in the bedroom?

To be honest, I like a woman with some experience.

Just my opinion, but any virgin in her thirties, because it is a lot easier for a woman to get sex, is either
a prude or mentally ill.

If I met my wife in her thirties, and she was a virgin, that would turn me off. It just would.
If a woman is single in her thirties for any reason other than her husband died or something like that, it's a sign she's demoralized into being a catlady or is mentally-ill.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 month ago

Marki wrote: 1 month ago 25 is the max for what? From my experience when a girl suspects you're a virgin she works even harder to be the first to crack you.
Women are so mysterious and domineering at times. Full of games too I might add.
This is only true when you're still somewhat presentable (i.e. not a manlet or a total gargoyle). This will not ring true for a 2/10.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago If a woman is single in her thirties for any reason other than her husband died or something like that, it's a sign she's demoralized into being a catlady or is mentally-ill.
Or she possibly just enjoys her own company.

Marki
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Marki » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago I also don't believe that most women, who aren't whores themselves, WANT their future husband and father of their children to have dipped in other women before her.

But again, women don't care if Chad has never had sex before at age 30. They just want his sauce, and if they're the first (and only) to claim it, most of them will be happy with that.
What woman want in general from men is security and shelter to raise a family. For most woman this won't be a Chad since it's slim pickings in the population, let alone a Chad that will actually be a provider in a committed relationship with them.

I read in my sisters Cosmo magazine years ago that a girl dumped her boyfriend because he was a virgin. Short excerpts like that are misleading, what if the virgin was tall, dark and handsome - would she still have dumped him? I think not, the fact that he was a V would have been icing on the cake.

Added in 15 minutes 41 seconds:
Admin wrote: 1 month ago Interesting. What saints are you reading? I recently went through the sayings of Saint Anthony the Great compiled in the Philokalia. I thought it was a great Christian take on stoicism.

Yeah this idea that acquiring power (accumulating as many lays as possible) is more valuable than trying to acquire virtue is a trick of this fallen (modern) world. Even if you become successful in the eyes of the world, you quickly realize that you will never have enough. No amount of lays, "casual" sex, power etc. manages to fill that Christ-shaped hole in your heart.

Where do you meet those women? Why don't you give it a shot with one of them?
Book is just called the 'Lives of the Saints' -has 4 St Anthony's:

Anthony Mary Claret
Anthony of Egypt
Anthony of Middleton
Anthony of Padua

https://catholicbookpublishing.com/product/355

Anyway not unusual to see the word virgin by some of their names, like it's a status, a badge of honor. Very different than the times we live in now.

I meet these woman in my sport. And if I was out going enough it be pretty easy to do just anywhere being out and about.

Why I don't give it a shot? Let's just say things got very complicated, couldn't even begin to explain, but let's just say they all kinda cancelled each other out. Perhaps it was God's way of saying nope none of them or maybe my calling is to the single life, lot less problems I think.

Added in 12 minutes 14 seconds:
blackg wrote: 1 month ago Or she possibly just enjoys her own company.
Or she's just repulsed by 80% of the selection out there. That's what an online dating survey found.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Marki wrote: 1 month ago What woman want in general from men is security and shelter to raise a family. For most woman this won't be a Chad since it's slim pickings in the population, let alone a Chad that will actually be a provider in a committed relationship with them.
Well that's true, but they also want their kids to be the best they can, genetically. They should be strong, able to survive to adulthood, and attractive enough that you can be confident your bloodline will continue on long after you're dead.

Theoretically, "Chads" are desirable because they provide the entire package. They'll give her better looking children, he'll be able to protect her better than weaker men, can work to provide for the family, is more useful, etc.

Of course, that's been destroyed — but that is how it's supposed to be, and was up until the boomers.

100 years ago, nobody here would be single right now. Some people will be like "oh that's a cope", but it really isn't. Unless you were a complete fucking weirdo and social outcast, we'd all be married and all that by now. Simply because the social cohesion was there, as were the traditional gender roles, and so finding a suitable mate in your community was easy.

There were no "career women" or feminist bitches who were encouraged to develop the most insufferable attitudes toward men that they possibly could. There were no real "soyboys" and "bugmen" who were low-T nerds buried in childish things like vidya gaemz and Marvel films. Guys like Tesla, who wound single their whole lives, may have been brilliant people — but they were also very fringe, eccentric people. Now, we just have eccentric, fringe men without any brilliance.

And before anyone pisses and moans about that, the thing you gotta realize is that all this "modern" stuff is not even the blink of an eye in human history and evolution.

Find this attractive?

Well, that's what women see when they see this.

They don't see real men. They don't see providers and warriors who will defend them; but that's what they want.

A few decades of Juice social-engineering doesn't change thousands of years of biology.

Now, attractive men and women just use their looks to indulge in their most base desires until their looks fade and they wonder why they're so fucking unhappy at age 40.

There is only one solution:

and of course, send the parasites packing.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Embrace the Alternative and live colorfully.
That Guy wrote: 1 month ago 100 years ago, nobody here would be single right now.
So what you're really saying here is "100 years ago I wouldn't be single right now."

Look, I wouldn't put too much faith in a relationship or marriage.
Because even if you do find yourself in a relationship in the near future -- this poor girl can't save you from what matters the most: yourself.

Added in 18 minutes 10 seconds:
Admin wrote: 1 month ago Of course I believe no other religion has a more all-encompassing cosmic story than Christianity..
I'd rather put my faith in cold science as I believe the pursuit of cosmic knowledge should be kept independent of spirituality.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago I'd rather put my faith in cold science as I believe the pursuit of cosmic knowledge should be kept independent of spirituality.
You just used spiritual/religious language to say that you want something to be independent from spirituality.

Science is inevitably embedded in a larger narrative, otherwise we would have no reason to justify why we're pursuing specific knowledge in a material world that's made of an infinite amount of details. The why always comes before the how, and it's anything but cold.

Why did we build the atom bomb?

Why do we want a cure for hair loss?
:christian-cross:

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Look, I wouldn't put too much faith in a relationship or marriage.
Because even if you do find yourself in a relationship in the near future -- this poor girl can't save you from what matters the most: yourself.
No loser, because "I" am not what matters most. If you weren't a rootless parasite, you'd know that.
Admin wrote: 1 month ago You just used spiritual/religious language to say that you want something to be independent from spirituality.
Scientism is essentially the father of all nihilism.

All these "I fucking love science!" retarded soyboys have religious feelings about "science".

Instead of a bible they have a textbook, scripture is "studies", churches are academic/research institutes, etc.

All of the great things our ancestors did, since time began, was for some higher purpose greater than themselves.

Science offers you none of that. It just tells you that you and everyone you ever love are just flesh robots living out a meaningless existence, devoid of morality or purpose or beauty.

Then, you wind up with high suicide and drug abuse rates, ugly modernist bullshit everywhere, etc.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago It just tells you that you and everyone you ever love are just flesh robots living out a meaningless existence, devoid of morality or purpose or beauty.
Science tells us that? :smirk:

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago No loser, because "I" am not what matters most. If you weren't a rootless parasite, you'd know that.
Well, no, you are. When we are lying on our pillows just before drawing our last breath; it is we (as individuals) we must answer to, not the greater theatre of life.

These last breath moments usually happen around 2-3am, a time when our wives (if they stick around) and kids are exhausted from another long day treading this God-forsaken treadmill.
We die ALONE!

Besides, all of your posts up until this point are self evident that the self takes precedence.
Your self focus is the reason you're such a miserable bastard.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Wire wrote: 1 month ago Science tells us that? :smirk:
Yeah, it does.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

That Guy wrote: 1 month ago
All of the great things our ancestors did, since time began, was for some higher purpose greater than themselves.
Since time began! So our ancestors in Africa hunting down and murdering the next tribe had some higher purpose other than just the animalistic impulse for self preservation?
The higher purpose at play was that of sustenance and a primitive need for exploration and conquest. Standard human behavior.

We are but animals. The only higher purpose available is the one we invent ourselves to explaining away these primitive instincts.

Added in 4 minutes 23 seconds:
That Guy wrote: 1 month ago
Science offers you none of that. It just tells you that you and everyone you ever love are just flesh robots living out a meaningless existence, devoid of morality or purpose or beauty.

Then, you wind up with high suicide and drug abuse rates, ugly modernist bullshit everywhere, etc.
Just because people struggle to accept the cold logical of science is not the fault of science itself.
Rookie mistake.