Female tries Tinder as average male

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24104

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
A niche. It's crazy how using marketing terms to talk about dating has become the norm. Anyway, I cannot end this post without some Jesus-smuggling, the highest shared purpose that you will find is in Church. Trust me, the kind of girl you're looking for is there. And please don't ask me for pics to rate to prove it to you Thomas :p. You could just go and pretend, and get much more than you had ever hoped for :angel:
But didn't you meet your wife on Tinder? I mean for someone who isn't Chad that seriously is lucking out to meet an attractive girl on Tinder who ends up seriously dating.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1693
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24106

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
But didn't you meet your wife on Tinder? I mean for someone who isn't Chad that seriously is lucking out to meet an attractive girl on Tinder who ends up seriously dating.
Especially when taking all the mayo from her at the first date, riiight🤪?

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 769

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24109

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
But didn't you meet your wife on Tinder? I mean for someone who isn't Chad that seriously is lucking out to meet an attractive girl on Tinder who ends up seriously dating.
Lots of women use it for serious dating and relationships. I've got a ton of female collegaues and most of the single women use it and hope for the a relationship.

I feel a lot of people opt for tinder even though bumble is more aimed for relationships, as there are more people on there. I've used bumble in some towns with bumble and theres only been 15 people to swipe on. Tinder has hundreds or thousands depending on the location; so it often gets a fair amount of people looking for lover rather than just meaningless sex.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24111

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
Lots of women use it for serious dating and relationships. I've got a ton of female collegaues and most of the single women use it and hope for the a relationship.

I feel a lot of people opt for tinder even though bumble is more aimed for relationships, as there are more people on there. I've used bumble in some towns with bumble and theres only been 15 people to swipe on. Tinder has hundreds or thousands depending on the location; so it often gets a fair amount of people looking for lover rather than just meaningless sex.
But not just to find someone potentially committed but find someone attractive who isn't corrupted and deluded by Chad experiences. Incredibly rare.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5139
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24114

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
But didn't you meet your wife on Tinder? I mean for someone who isn't Chad that seriously is lucking out to meet an attractive girl on Tinder who ends up seriously dating.
I had to basically spam all dating apps until my free messages or matches ran out. That's the grind I'm talking about. It came with its share of frustrations, especially before my first hair transplant. After that, right before meeting my wife, it didn't feel like a grind. I suspect going from student to having a job made had had a small positive impact as well.

Obviously, one really has to leave one's pride at the door to follow that strategy. My only filter was 1 or 0 after I had gotten a match or a reply. If I had to do it all over again, I'd go to church, only for a serious relationship, and no pre-marital sex :x. I'd be a huge hypocrite if I spat on online dating, it has its place, and I believe that as long as you're at least above average as a man, you could find your pearl on it.

But the dehumanizing aspect of it makes it much harder. Many women have their criteria and looks will take precedence over everything else. Many people (not just women) get their validation radar scrambled by online interactions, which will make some women feel like princesses on dating apps or social media in general. I say some because there's some evidence that most women can sort the wheat from the chaff in the sense that they view themselves realistically. They know that they won't get Chad, or that Chad will be a player and they don't even bother swiping right.

That's how the "serious" women I know use dating apps anyway, and many of them have ended up getting married to the looksmatched man they had met on Tinder. I believe there are really two kinds of people on dating apps: those looking for a serious relationship with realistic expectations, and those who are there to get pleasure and feed their ego, mixed with a lot of false hope and delusion on the side of the women as I've witnessed back when I was making Tinder experiments™: my chad profile could tell the girl that they could forget about anything serious beyond sex and they would reply something like: "Can't we just try it out and see where it gets us?".

Those women will only get hurt. As for the average men and below that, the delusion works like this: they try out online dating with a skewed perception of their looks, thinking they can just use the app like a Chad or a Stacy, 9 left swipe for 1 right swipe, and then are surprised when their results look like this:

Image
:christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24122

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
I had to basically spam all dating apps until my free messages or matches ran out. That's the grind I'm talking about. It came with its share of frustrations, especially before my first hair transplant. After that, right before meeting my wife, it didn't feel like a grind. I suspect going from student to having a job made had had a small positive impact as well.

Obviously, one really has to leave one's pride at the door to follow that strategy. My only filter was 1 or 0 after I had gotten a match or a reply. If I had to do it all over again, I'd go to church, only for a serious relationship, and no pre-marital sex :x. I'd be a huge hypocrite if I spat on online dating, it has its place, and I believe that as long as you're at least above average as a man, you could find your pearl on it.

But the dehumanizing aspect of it makes it much harder. Many women have their criteria and looks will take precedence over everything else. Many people (not just women) get their validation radar scrambled by online interactions, which will make some women feel like princesses on dating apps or social media in general. I say some because there's some evidence that most women can sort the wheat from the chaff in the sense that they view themselves realistically. They know that they won't get Chad, or that Chad will be a player and they don't even bother swiping right.

That's how the "serious" women I know use dating apps anyway, and many of them have ended up getting married to the looksmatched man they had met on Tinder. I believe there are really two kinds of people on dating apps: those looking for a serious relationship with realistic expectations, and those who are there to get pleasure and feed their ego, mixed with a lot of false hope and delusion on the side of the women as I've witnessed back when I was making Tinder experiments™: my chad profile could tell the girl that they could forget about anything serious beyond sex and they would reply something like: "Can't we just try it out and see where it gets us?".

Those women will only get hurt. As for the average men and below that, the delusion works like this: they try out online dating with a skewed perception of their looks, thinking they can just use the app like a Chad or a Stacy, 9 left swipe for 1 right swipe, and then are surprised when their results look like this:

Image
Ok I see.

Can everyone post a pic of their significant other at the same time? I will too.

In 3... 2.... 1 go
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24183

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

240_F_189671465_1MQtYJZA8CUEy6nkQ8GlTfi7webnvo5m.jpg
240_F_189671465_1MQtYJZA8CUEy6nkQ8GlTfi7webnvo5m.jpg (16.05 KiB) Viewed 2440 times
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24185

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
240_F_189671465_1MQtYJZA8CUEy6nkQ8GlTfi7webnvo5m.jpg
You're still dating up.
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2182
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4045

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24186

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
You're still dating up.
Lol, I love you Rudi! I'm actually in a pub at the moment trying to contain myself.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 897
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24196

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
And please don't ask me for pics to rate to prove it to you Thomas :p.
So that's Arjen's name. AFAIK, he had not posted that publicly. :eyes:

Also, I'll have to be careful revealing private info to Admin.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 769

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24198

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

Wire wrote:
1 month ago
So that's Arjen's name. AFAIK, he had not posted that publicly. :eyes:

Also, I'll have to be careful revealing private info to Admin.
Was his name cantara not tom on the old forum?

The name changes sometimes threw me off - I didnt realise JLBB was Jean Luc from the other forum

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24200

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

This is all false Arjen's real Christian name is Cuckchad.

He's an anomaly.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 939
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1693
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24204

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

Wire wrote:
1 month ago
So that's Arjen's name. AFAIK, he had not posted that publicly. :eyes:

Also, I'll have to be careful revealing private info to Admin.
It‘s all good, Admin didn‘t reveal anything.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24207

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Cuckchad wouldn't say hello to a woman if she's not a supermodel.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2021
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5139
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Female tries Tinder as average male

#24211

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Wire wrote:
1 month ago
So that's Arjen's name. AFAIK, he had not posted that publicly. :eyes:
Thomas as in St Thomas, the guy who wouldn't believe Christ was resurrected until he had proof.
:christian-cross:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post