What is better, dating a rich average girl or a poor beautiful one?

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Re: What is better, dating a rich average girl or a poor beautiful one?

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

The one i like the most and am able to relate to better, have common interests with, we have similar personalities, etc.

I unironically happen to care about girls' personalities.

Added in 4 minutes 13 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
9 months ago
Even if you're Chad, being below her financial status designates you as a one night stand or "friends with benefits" at best. There is just no shortage of men who will be at the same status she is for her to choose from.
I'm sorry, but that is a cope. Those rules don't apply to Chad (males 8/10 in looks). Have you heard about Jeremy Meeks ? That guys isn't just broke, but he also beat a teenager to the point that he passed out, and he also left his faithful wife and children.

Now Jeremy Meeks is dating the daughter of a billionaire and living the dream all because of his looks and the foolishness of a stupid, spoiled girl who only cares about a man's looks, even if he's a disgusting criminal. Instead of giving a real decent man, who would take care of her and her wealth, a chance.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » 5 days ago

It's possible to make a poor and beautiful girl rich but you can't make an average rich girl beautiful.

Added in 6 minutes 23 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
The one i like the most and am able to relate to better, have common interests with, we have similar personalities, etc.

Added in 4 minutes 13 seconds:

I'm sorry, but that is a cope. Those rules don't apply to Chad (males 8/10 in looks). Have you heard about Jeremy Meeks ? That guys isn't just broke, but he also beat a teenager to the point that he passed out, and he also left his faithful wife and children.

Now Jeremy Meeks is dating the daughter of a billionaire and living the dream all because of his looks and the foolishness of a stupid, spoiled girl who only cares about a man's looks, even if he's a disgusting criminal. Instead of giving a real decent man, who would take care of her and her wealth, a chance.

This guy is just... An ultimate blackpill.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 5 days ago

C4L wrote:
5 days ago
It's possible to make a poor and beautiful girl rich but you can't make an average rich girl beautiful.
Indeed. Also, I thought men were biologically programmed to be the protector, so why would a man look for a rich and average/below average girl? Unless he was looking for a green card, of course.
Most men want to take care of their girlfriend/wife and the family, not the other way around. Men look for beauty and fertility, women on the other hand typically look for a provider. Of course that's not always the case and blah blah blah *feminism couch couch*, but I'm talking in general here.

Added in 4 minutes 24 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago

Saying personality doesn't matter is a major cope. But saying looks doesn't matter is maybe an even bigger cope. At the end of the day, people want a partner that they're physically attracted to AND someone they're compatible with personality-wise.
You could date the hottest girl/guy in the world, and you'd probably be happy in bed for a while, but eventually it would fizzle out if you're not compatible. You definitely need someone who you vibe with outside the bedroom as well, it's about finding that perfect balance of lust/friendship which can sometimes be tricky.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 5 days ago

EvilLocks wrote:
5 days ago
Indeed. Also, I thought men were biologically programmed to be the protector, so why would a man look for a rich and average/below average girl? Unless he was looking for a green card, of course.
Most men want to take care of their girlfriend/wife and the family, not the other way around. Men look for beauty and fertility, women on the other hand typically look for a provider. Of course that's not always the case and blah blah blah *feminism couch couch*, but I'm talking in general here.
You are correct. I actually had this opportunity back in 2007. I was still in college and a really, really rich man approached my parents as he wanted me to marry his daughter, his only child. This kind of arrangement is very common in India. He was the same caste as my family and was looking for a guy of my caste. He was a big carpet exporter and was a multi millionaire. But his daughter wasn't good looking. I said no. I was in my early twenties, at my physical prime and enjoying dating beautiful women. No way I was going to settle down with a below average women.

Desirable qualities in women in order of importance:

Beauty>>>Personality>>>Intelligence

Yeah, money and career don't even come up on my scale.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 4 days ago

pjhair wrote:
5 days ago
You are correct. I actually had this opportunity back in 2007. I was still in college and a really, really rich man approached my parents as he wanted me to marry his daughter, his only child. This kind of arrangement is very common in India. He was the same caste as my family and was looking for a guy of my caste. He was a big carpet exporter and was a multi millionaire. But his daughter wasn't good looking. I said no. I was in my early twenties, at my physical prime and enjoying dating beautiful women. No way I was going to settle down with a below average women.

Do you ever regret your decision?

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 4 days ago

Pat wrote:
4 days ago
Do you ever regret your decision?
Not at all. I will make the same decision again if given a similar choice. Although, as I have gotten older, I value settling down and finding a stable relationship a lot more than I did in my younger days. But that doesn't mean I will settle down with a women I am not attracted to.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » 4 days ago

pjhair wrote:
5 days ago

Beauty >> Loyalty >> Modesty

There is nothing like "intellect" or "intelligence" among females.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 4 days ago

C4L wrote:
4 days ago

There is nothing like "intellect" or "intelligence" among females.
I wouldn't say that it's no-existent. There are some like, Lauren Southern, who are a great combination of beauty and intelligence.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 days ago

C4L wrote:
4 days ago
Sounds like you described me to a tee there :roll: :lol: Except that I'm TOO OLD of course :P

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 4 days ago

pjhair wrote:
4 days ago
I wouldn't say that it's no-existent. There are some like, Lauren Southern, who are a great combination of beauty and intelligence.
You mean (((L)))(((a)))(((u)))(((r)))(((e)))(((n))) (((S)))(((o)))(((u)))(((t)))(((h)))(((e)))(((r)))(((n)))
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 4 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 days ago
You mean (((L)))(((a)))(((u)))(((r)))(((e)))(((n))) (((S)))(((o)))(((u)))(((t)))(((h)))(((e)))(((r)))(((n)))
Lauren Southstern, loved her tour with Stefan Molynberg, and it's not wonder that they both admire Jordan Peterstein!

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 3 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 days ago
Sorry man. I didn't get what you mean here