Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 352
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1024
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13437

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

Xexos wrote:
1 year ago
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


None of those guys are Chads, but they still have girlfriends. Why ? Because they're not ugly (I would rate them from 4 to weak 6), fullheads and they're neurotypical.

Most Normies are the same, they're not ugly and rely on their social skills to get laid and relationships. Of course Chad has it easier, of course the better looking you're the better looking your partner will be and the better the quality of your relationships will, etc. Those are undeniable facts. But saying "it's over for sub 8/10 LDAR boyo tour is over", is just a cope by ugly men (sub4), and an excuse by above average looking men like the ones like Xander and Lookism members because they have autism, no friends and refuse to put any effort.

Added in 7 minutes 7 seconds:


I don't need to see any of you, Chad = a male model.

When i say Chad, i mean people like Sean O'pry, Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, Alain Delon, Tyson Ballou, Brad Pitt, etc.

And also Normies rate themselves way higher than they actually are. Every Normie thinks he's one of the top and that he is at least a 7/10. The real indicator of how good looking you're is how many women you've "slayed", how many women are interested in you, how many women call you handsome each week, how many women give you IOIs and flirt with you, etc.
Nice evidence right there. Should I post a few pictures of people with no legs to prove that humans don't have legs?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1899
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5232
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13441

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

I believe that all happy romantic relationship have a foundation of mutual physical attraction.

Also,

Real-life experience + theory >>> real-life experience without theory >>> theory without real-life experience

Added in 12 minutes 43 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 year ago
Nice evidence right there. Should I post a few pictures of people with no legs to prove that humans don't have legs?
That's actually a really good analogy.

We also have no idea of any of those photos are of genuinely happy and sexually fulfilled couppes.

Added in 7 minutes 39 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 year ago
You said saying "tinder is real life bro" is retarded. It isn't. As I mentioned in my other post it's one of the most common ways for people to get into relationships, marriage, and probably the most common way women and genetically superior men get sex. Which you failed to address.

On these dating apps the 80/20 rule is in full effect. And it has been proven time and time again.
Image

Average men don't get laid all the time. I don't know where the hell you got that from, and you're not providing any evidence. Men who are rated average in looks by women, they get laid all the time. And those men are in reality top 20%.
Image
Can you explain the first graph?

Added in 10 minutes 27 seconds:
Pat wrote:
1 year ago
Image
Tinder and other dating apps are most definitely is real life. The secound most popular way for peple to get into relationships today is through dating apps. 1/3rd of all marriages start off online. And remember that's relationships and marriage just imagine the dick mileage the women are getting through dating apps. I can only postulate that those figures would be even larger among the younger generation.
Image
Source: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6090 ... f-society/ The study also found that online dating has increased the amount of interracial marriages considerably.

Not only does online dating increase hypergamy making it simple for women to pick and choose between Chads. Not only does it increase the degeneracy among women making it easy being a slut without repercussions. Not only does it create more incels when women have easy access to being a human fleshlight for genetically superior men. Not only does it fuel womens already massive ego getting validation by being matched with high SMV men. Not only does it increase the amount of women unwilling to settle for their looksmatch before they're infertile. It also increases interracial marriages.
That's interesting. I did not know that interracial marriage was increasing, and that this was due to online dating.

I skimmed the article. It didn't seem to say which races, but I'm skimming from my phone.

I'm not sure if, for example, a Hispanic marrying an Italian is that interracial. Jessica Alba is half Hispanic and half White. If a South Asian or an Arab married a white person, their kids would likely fit in with either racial group.

Added in 17 minutes 14 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 year ago
When you say mistreated, what do you mean exactly?
Endlessly being ignored and discarded. Often rudely discarded and lied to, "let's hang out" to be never heard from again. I've been stood up. Fuck, I hate it. In some instances, they have volounteered that everything was my fault. It was actually often their fault too.

I also resent my female friends who have often told me that "it's all about personality and compatibility." Fuck off no it isn't. I was watching one of these chicks with her husband talking to another woman at a party. The other woman was looking up to him and twirling her hair. Another woman, I told her off by pointing out to her that all of her boyfriends over the years have been athletic, white, with dark hair. It just didn't register.

One other woman also told me that personality is first. She had also once told me that she has never had an orgasm. Could there be a correlation?

(Deleted)
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1221
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3510
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13458

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Xexos wrote:
1 year ago
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


None of those guys are Chads, but they still have girlfriends. Why ? Because they're not ugly (I would rate them from 4 to weak 6), fullheads and they're neurotypical.

Most Normies are the same, they're not ugly and rely on their social skills to get laid and relationships. Of course Chad has it easier, of course the better looking you're the better looking your partner will be and the better the quality of your relationships will, etc. Those are undeniable facts. But saying "it's over for sub 8/10 LDAR boyo tour is over", is just a cope by ugly men (sub4), and an excuse by above average looking men like the ones like Xander and Lookism members because they have autism, no friends and refuse to put any effort.

Added in 7 minutes 7 seconds:


I don't need to see any of you, Chad = a male model.

When i say Chad, i mean people like Sean O'pry, Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, Alain Delon, Tyson Ballou, Brad Pitt, etc.

And also Normies rate themselves way higher than they actually are. Every Normie thinks he's one of the top and that he is at least a 7/10. The real indicator of how good looking you're is how many women you've "slayed", how many women are interested in you, how many women call you handsome each week, how many women give you IOIs and flirt with you, etc.
I specifically said none of us are of that next top tier Chad level, but if you're making an argument for average guys getting laid, it's a poor one to use 3 people that are above 6.

As for the part about normies rating themselves too highly, well I don't know what that's supposed to mean except implying I'm somehow deluded and thinking I'm way better looking than I am, but you have no real reason to say that except it suits your argument right now, which is really desperate.

And I tick those boxes anyway (if you were writing them to make me shy away in defeat, crying in to my pillow that none of those things happen to me) well except for how many women call me handsome each week, it's not like I get multiple chicks randomly calling me hot (I don't even think Wolfs Chad delusions would even dream up such a thing) but even with that they will say it now and then, like "you're a good looking guy why are you still single" and not even always flirtatiously, just, factually, from a female friend. There's another great example from last weekend but probably nobody cares and now I'm just humble bragging.

Anyway lol it's ridiculous, you seem to think there's either average normies, or top tier Chad. If you're a normal civilian 7-8 that's a huge leap in interest to being a 6 (and of course being male model Chad is another leap, but we aren't necessarily talking about that) let's face it, even a 6 is very rarely going to get stared at or randomly admired by a girl they don't even know. I know this from having average normie friends who are ecstatic with glee any time they get unexpected attention, whereas someone above average wouldn't even think much of it (unless she's someone you'd actually want to fuck).

And yes, average guys can indeed get laid, Statham is a good example (but he's even above those guys you posted) but to me he's rare, he must be low inhibition and extrovert, possibly large social groups and people to meet, I don't know just guessing. These qualities are like stars aligning though, I have known very few people in my life that are average and regularly are able to put themselves out there and pull women. For the vast majority it's just rejection, they don't even consider the possibility of trying to chat a girl up, they have no headstart and no encouragement to do so, they beta orbit and try hard for long periods of time before they land a frumpy partner and then hold on for dear life.

A 7 may still have to try to some extent, but the options are through the roof compared to 5s and 6s. Attractive guys can actually afford to be picky, about looks or personality, but for an average guy?! Lol does she have a vagina? Tick. Then what are you complaining about?

And that's not necessarily my attitude towards average guys not being allowed to have standards, that's just everyone's generally. It happens often that female friends try to get their friend hooked up with another incel-esque average guy they'll know, and if he says he's not interested then the matchmaking female is like "what?! I don't see why. No idea what else you're looking for at the minute" (implying of course, any girl is better than his hand, and I've known some particularly cruel females who would literally say similar things).

But if she tries to hook up a male 7 she knows? And he says no thanks? Totally different. Acceptable, she tried for her friend with an attractive guy, it was always going to be hopeful. Even if the girl knows nothing about his love life and he hasn't got laid in months, she'll still assume he can be picky if he wants, and that right there is the difference in attitude towards average and even slightly above good looking.

And to an extent I don't even blame that attitude, even if bitches get way too personal with guys to make judgements on them when they didn't even ask or politely decline from being set up with someone. But my incel friend (probably virgin) I often reference on here, his standards are just ridiculous, again recently he was obsessed with a 20 year old who is a fucking babe. I wasn't there for it but apparently he kept trying to talk to her (he must've been so drunk because he's not low inhib like that) as she's sort of part of a group of friends, and she was being nice but just blatantly trying to get with this other dude the whole time (which of course happened, don't know if they banged that night but kissed, probably have banged by now).

Of course incel friend left in a terrible mood (I've seen this a few times and it's ugly, you make a joke and he just stares at you with this disgusted face, you ask him a question and he yawns or gives the briefest answer) and alone. But he needs to look at the guy she chased, and realise that he is different from that guy, as well as a decade older (lol this is ridiculous) and although he cracks me up and I think he's a great guy, he simply doesn't display any wonderful personality traits upon first impression. Why is a 20 year old 9/10 going to give in to him? Just because, he built up the courage to talk to her, and therefore he deserves the reward? It really doesn't work like that.

That being said, this is an average guy who has had a few opportunities to be with girls, and they could've been girlfriends if he played his cards right. Instead they weren't good enough, even a 7 recently kept asking about him, he was told this, for some reason of course he made no move. Not good enough, holding out for a 20 year old with a golden vagina to take his v-card.

So yes, I'm aware technically average guys can get laid, it's just incredibly rare. They might even get their 8/10 babe in some lightning strike situations, but to hold on to her, keep her satisfied? So many times I've seen that fall apart and rather quickly. Weeks later she's back to her usual standards, and the order and balance of the universe is restored.
Look, fat...

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 860
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 654
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13468

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
I have re-created my dating profiles after a long hiatus and I've found it very hard to accomplish anything. After a few weeks, I've acquired a lot of matches, and the apps suggest that there are several women who like me that I have not yet evaluated. This is the part where Shookwun would say "Stop talking about your matches you pussy, it's embarrassing, tell me about how many you've fucked."

It is indeed embarrassing, but I don't have the will to put in a lot of effort. I have been mistreated by women so many times. Just installing the apps made my blood boil. Just initiating the first few conversations makes my blood boil. I get angry, frustrated, and I start ruminating. There is a bit of effort that is needed for this to work, but I'm no longer able to invest it. I can't bring myself to write and keep writing "would you like to meet up for a drink this weekend?"

I've also my motivation to dress and to eat better.
Are you a man of means? I ask because I'm VERY optimistic that Tsuji's treatment will give you a significant amount of benefit and you will get a chance to have it performed on you somewhat soon. I've given up on women and I will wait to see what Tsuji brings to the table.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1618
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13471

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
A 7 may still have to try to some extent, but the options are through the roof compared to 5s and 6s. Attractive guys can actually afford to be picky, about looks or personality, but for an average guy?! Lol does she have a vagina? Tick. Then what are you complaining about?
I just recently discussed it with a by now good female friend who was like: To me, there are very few really beautiful or ugly people/men, and the rest of them is in the same basket." I have to give it to her, she could take her pick and is with a guy I'd maybe rate a 5 or 6 (and you a 7 probably), but she could easily do better physically and even maintain standards beyond looks in the guy.
When I show her pics of girls who like me and girls I like she's like, "well, they are all average, same bracket, it's down to personality from this point on, no?". Ahm, no, if a woman is a 4 or a 6 is a huge difference and decisive in whether I could feel attracted. And it's funny, the one friend I've repeatedly mentioned here does get more and slightly better opportunities (though none that would tempt ME) based on looks than me, and it's by no means a coincidence, although to many we would be the same, i.e. "average" aka invisible.

Whenever I failed with a woman who got with another man, I'd take comfort if the guy was either hot or unattractive (not that the latter ever really occurred...). What bothered me was when they'd then hook up with or be interested in a 6 or 7, as it would painfully express that "even they" are at an advantage, and that each point (or even 0.5) on the looks-scale counts - and you are not just not Chad, there are still quite a lot of guys ahead of you after that tier. It's why I think ratings make more sense than most will admit - the higher it is, the more likely you are to be deemed a yes or at least "possibly yes".

I am certainly taking this too far, I got quite obsessed for some time when my crush had something with a guy I had not considered more attractive and asked far too many people how they find his looks, being happy with what they told me, but not believing it, as it would contradict my rather rigid thought pattern when it comes to human mating.

I also think that at some level I can relate to your incel friend, maybe with the exception that I'm very aware of my expectations and the odds I'm fighting. But my friend has stopped trying to hook me up, because whenever an acquaintance of his showed him a pic of a candidate, he already knew my answer. I'm 100% sure quite a lot of people secretly think of me what you spelled out in your post: how does he dare?

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 448
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 843
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13472

Post by Wire » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
I also resent my female friends who have often told me that "it's all about personality and compatibility." Fuck off no it isn't.
This reminds me. I was recently searching for guides on jeans. Came across this (among others)


The dude doesn't mention the top two rules for looking good in jeans.
1. Be handsome.
2. Don't be fat.

These two rules are >>>>>>>>>>> any other factors.

The lies the world tells us (this should go into your book).

Added in 1 minute 56 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
1 year ago
I was thinking about this video, and realized the guy is shitting on one ethnicity - when he says they are undate-able.
Damn racist.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1618
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13473

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
1 year ago
This reminds me. I was recently searching for guides on jeans. Came across this (among others)


The dude doesn't mention the top two rules for looking good in jeans.
1. Be handsome.
2. Don't be fat.

These two rules are >>>>>>>>>>> any other factors.

The lies the world tells us (this should go into your book).
The jeans don't even fit well and the belt is an impertinence.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 352
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1024
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Trying to date with rejection-induced traumatic stress syndrome

#13477

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
I believe that all happy romantic relationship have a foundation of mutual physical attraction.

Also,

Real-life experience + theory >>> real-life experience without theory >>> theory without real-life experience
It's should be obvious that humans are like other animals when it comes to primal urges. And we can't fool ourself to be attracted to someone we aren't. It goes against human nature to breed with someone who in our mind won't produce sufficient offspring.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
That's actually a really good analogy.

We also have no idea of any of those photos are of genuinely happy and sexually fulfilled couppes.
Thanks.

As a matter of fact we don't even know if they're in a sexual relationship at all.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Can you explain the first graph?
The first graph shows the 80/20 effect. It illustrates that the bottom 80% of men are fighting for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting for the top 20% of men. The graph would 45 degrees and linear if the dating market was equal.
Image
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
That's interesting. I did not know that interracial marriage was increasing, and that this was due to online dating.

I skimmed the article. It didn't seem to say which races, but I'm skimming from my phone.

I'm not sure if, for example, a Hispanic marrying an Italian is that interracial. Jessica Alba is half Hispanic and half White. If a South Asian or an Arab married a white person, their kids would likely fit in with either racial group.
The increase of interracial marriages is at least partly due to the influx of online dating. The reason being a dating app connects you with people from completely different walks of life, whereas the traditional way of initiating a relationship requires some kind of connection first. And people are usually connected with people similar to themselves.
Another explanation would be the influx of interracial couples in media.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Endlessly being ignored and discarded. Often rudely discarded and lied to, "let's hang out" to be never heard from again. I've been stood up. Fuck, I hate it. In some instances, they have volounteered that everything was my fault. It was actually often their fault too.

I also resent my female friends who have often told me that "it's all about personality and compatibility." Fuck off no it isn't. I was watching one of these chicks with her husband talking to another woman at a party. The other woman was looking up to him and twirling her hair. Another woman, I told her off by pointing out to her that all of her boyfriends over the years have been athletic, white, with dark hair. It just didn't register.

One other woman also told me that personality is first. She had also once told me that she has never had an orgasm. Could there be a correlation?

(Deleted)
The reason for your suffering in the dating market is at the very least partly due to dating apps. There's no way getting around that when women are presented an insane amount of choice and opportunity they'll start discarding the men below a certain treshold.

Another reason is the breakdown of traditional stable family structures. And the promotion of single motherhood, and how even the government is subsidizing singlemotherhood. As an example of the promotion of single motherhood you don't even have to look further than the recent Captain Marvel movie.

I completely I agree with you the despising the standard phony virtuesignaling answers women give when they're asked about what they look for in a partner. Although I'm not sure all of them do it deliberately. As you mentioned it just doesn't register with them. I don't think they really give their dating history or anything else a thought at all when answering the question. They just answer in a way that feels good to them.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post