My friend is folding

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: My friend is folding

Post by justin » 1 month ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
Smaller than Switzerland? xD You from Liechtenstein mate?
Lool. The population where I live is about the same size as Switzerland. But for many reasons Switzerland would be a better place to live in.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
t still in my extended environment in 90% of the cases the guy dates down 1-2 leagues (very rarely more than 2 points) down looks-wise and even women agree with me when we specifically go through couple one by one (although I wouldn’t press them for a statement regarding a general tendency, they’d probably refuse to confirm it).
And feminists talk about equality. :roll:

It's hard being a man. :pepe-sad:

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Marki wrote:
1 month ago
Your friends sexual market value is in obvious decline since he is only pulling 3-5s, he would go for better if he could.Plus it's just my superstitious belief, likely linked to my religious upbringing, that the more times you "do it" the more rapidly your SMV declines. Not sure how it works, can't prove it, bro spiritual science, but there is nothing attractive about a tramp or male gigolo. Some how your aura will show it.
No, that's real science. I posted about it in another thread.

The more people you fuck, the less likely you are to stay committed to one. It's especially bad for women.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
No, that's real science. I posted about it in another thread.

The more people you fuck, the less likely you are to stay committed to one. It's especially bad for women.
Finally I found someone on the same wave length. Which thread was this?

But I think there is something more profound to it then just relationship commitment. Something few understand - like your sexual integrity, or purity, is the cornerstone of your character inside and out. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I think there is some divine power in celibacy that few know how to hone and harness.
Last edited by Marki 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 month ago

Marki wrote:
1 month ago
Finally I found someone on the same wave length. Which thread was this?

But I think there is something more profound to it then just relationship commitment. Something few understand - like your sexual integrity, or purity, is the cornerstone of your character inside and out. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
That's cute and everything. And then you see your own (my little but I dated 2 Christians xD) experience with women and the countless of storys from other that makes you question everything and gets you a bit depressed.

I'm talking about women that are going to church, are nice and cute and smart and yet they are still getting banged from guys that aren't the typical church visiters.

I aggree that also fucking around a lot for men will put him out of range for the quality girls sooner or later.

But it's very naiv to think women are not attracted to good looking guys because they fucked a lot. That's just your wish thinking that one day, you meet that cute little nice girl. Hypergamy doesn't care. That's why religions are so important. In my book, religions like Islam wouldn't even exist if it wasnt for that very reason. Islam is very Red Pilled in hypergamy.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 1 month ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
That's cute and everything. And then you see your own (my little but I dated 2 Christians xD) experience with women and the countless of storys from other that makes you question everything and gets you a bit depressed.

I'm talking about women that are going to church, are nice and cute and smart and yet they are still getting banged from guys that aren't the typical church visiters.

I aggree that also fucking around a lot for men will put him out of range for the quality girls sooner or later.

But it's very naiv to think women are not attracted to good looking guys because they fucked a lot. That's just your wish thinking that one day, you meet that cute little nice girl. Hypergamy doesn't care. That's why religions are so important. In my book, religions like Islam wouldn't even exist if it wasnt for that very reason. Islam is very Red Pilled in hypergamy.
There are Christian girls and Christian girls. The first go to church regularly and treat it like it's the real thing - but they can fall and make a mistake once then learn, to me that's acceptable. Then there is the latter that go twice a year Easter and Christmas while thinking they are doing the church and God a favor with their presence, these are not the real ones and yes agree they are likely banging around, I mean why not there is nothing in their own belief system that is holding them back. And by belief system I mean the pop culture that rules their mind, not Christianity.

"I aggree that also fucking around a lot for men will put him out of range for the quality girls sooner or later. " - I agree but what is the hidden mystery of why? The best I have is a persons aura shines through. Any input here from your experience - sloppy 2nd's kinda thing? Or 4th's 8th''s 10's?

I know if I met someone special and one day they told me they've had 5 sexual partners I'd be repulsed, so what is it about it? Why do relationships break up if there was cheating involved - it was just meaningless sex, perfectly forgivable right?

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

People have to be discreet about their affairs, especially with cell phones and every other picture
taking device.

Cheating isn't a "right" thing to do, that said, I'm alright with someone cheating on me, as long
as they're discreet about it, and don't rub it in my face.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I've been on both sides of the cheating phenom.
behold the sins of our forefathers

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 6 days ago

I always used to think of women like i do a pair of shoes; you have to try on quite a few before you find ones that fit perfectly. ;)

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 days ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
You cheated on your right hand with your left.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 days ago
You cheated on your right hand with your left.
Lol! This burn is worth an academy award!
Very pithy, Rudeman.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 days ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
I’ve repeatedly mentioned that I have a really close friend. One year older, same career, similar looks plus hair, i.e. 0.5-1 points above me looks-wise.

We are similar in many ways, but not when it comes to women: he fucks whomever he finds remotely attractive. The result is the same: no dates with women he finds attractive enough to imagine more with her.

Ever since splitting up with his ex whom he was not fully into he’s been sleeping with 3-5s. Always vowing to never again “settle” for the sake of it.

Now he’s been seeing an apparently friendly woman with a good body. He finds her face average, I frankly don’t find it appealing at all. But even in his view, it’s not quite enough, he’s not feeling her looks, if he’s perfectly honest.
Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate that.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 2 days ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
People have to be discreet about their affairs, especially with cell phones and every other picture
taking device.

Cheating isn't a "right" thing to do, that said, I'm alright with someone cheating on me, as long
If a trusted partner cheated on me I would be in a state of shock it would rock my world and crush my soul.
So where does that leave a non-trusted partner? Well in my case you don't get involved, but I know not everyone
shares that sentiment.

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:
blackg wrote:
1 week ago
So can I pick the brain of a cheater, why? I just don't get the phenom.
If your not happy sit down, talk, and go your separate ways, no?

Added in 3 minutes 19 seconds:
Marki wrote:
1 month ago
There are Christian girls and Christian girls. The first go to church regularly and treat it like it's the real thing - but they can fall and make a mistake once then learn, to me that's acceptable. Then there is the latter that go twice a year Easter and Christmas while thinking they are doing the church and God a favor with their presence, these are not the real ones and yes agree they are likely banging around, I mean why not there is nothing in their own belief system that is holding them back. And by belief system I mean the pop culture that rules their mind, not Christianity.

"I aggree that also fucking around a lot for men will put him out of range for the quality girls sooner or later. " - I agree but what is the hidden mystery of why? The best I have is a persons aura shines through. Any input here from your experience - sloppy 2nd's kinda thing? Or 4th's 8th''s 10's?

I know if I met someone special and one day they told me they've had 5 sexual partners I'd be repulsed, so what is it about it? Why do relationships break up if there was cheating involved - it was just meaningless sex, perfectly forgivable right?
Since this topic came to a halt I did some research on sexuality and purity. Turns out that this topic baffled even the earliest of apostles. But here is what Paul had to say. I think the sin contaminates the soul from the 'inside'
Attachments
Sexual sin Paul.jpg
Sexual sin Paul.jpg (211.68 KiB) Viewed 74 times

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 day ago

Marki wrote:
2 days ago
So can I pick the brain of a cheater, why? I just don't get the phenom.
If your not happy sit down, talk, and go your separate ways, no?
It's not that simple. In my case, I tried to stay loyal to my long term girlfriend but week after week this other girl/woman kept making advances towards me.
Then one night the whole situation got the better of me.
And -- with the help of alcohol, I gave in to temptation.
I then found myself in the difficult situation of trying to manage two relationships concurrently.
It was a very tough time and every one involved ended up getting emotionally damaged (one, heartbroken) by the whole affair.

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 day ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
taking device.

wait wut