My friend is folding

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

My friend is folding

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

I’ve repeatedly mentioned that I have a really close friend. One year older, same career, similar looks plus hair, i.e. 0.5-1 points above me looks-wise.

We are similar in many ways, but not when it comes to women: he fucks whomever he finds remotely attractive. The result is the same: no dates with women he finds attractive enough to imagine more with her.

Ever since splitting up with his ex whom he was not fully into he’s been sleeping with 3-5s. Always vowing to never again “settle” for the sake of it.

Now he’s been seeing an apparently friendly woman with a good body. He finds her face average, I frankly don’t find it appealing at all. But even in his view, it’s not quite enough, he’s not feeling her looks, if he’s perfectly honest.

Usually he’d just go along even when noticing she wants more and get sex out of it for as long as possible.

However, yesterday he said the following:

“You know, I’m 37 now, I’ve never really made it with women who are attractive enough to me (in my opinion his looksmatches, his standards are not out of this world at all). This one is nice, she’s cool to be around and she TRULY wants me. Maybe this is how it works, maybe this makes me happier than to keep chasing for something I’ve not managed to get anyways.”

This reminded me so much of my last relationship. And while I can’t rule out that many relationships base on such foundations (albeit less consciously), I found it remarkable coming from him. This is going to sound cynical, but if this works out long-term, then women really are masters when it comes to training, domesticating, shaping and wearing out men to their advantage.

In the meantime, I plan on buying an 18-year-old a cheerleader costume and school uniform on top of 250 EUR: regard it as my childish act of defiance.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: My friend is folding

Post by JasonStatham » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
I’ve repeatedly mentioned that I have a really close friend. One year older, same career, similar looks plus hair, i.e. 0.5-1 points above me looks-wise.

We are similar in many ways, but not when it comes to women: he fucks whomever he finds remotely attractive. The result is the same: no dates with women he finds attractive enough to imagine more with her.

Ever since splitting up with his ex whom he was not fully into he’s been sleeping with 3-5s. Always vowing to never again “settle” for the sake of it.

Now he’s been seeing an apparently friendly woman with a good body. He finds her face average, I frankly don’t find it appealing at all. But even in his view, it’s not quite enough, he’s not feeling her looks, if he’s perfectly honest.

Usually he’d just go along even when noticing she wants more and get sex out of it for as long as possible.

“You know, I’m 37 now, I’ve never really made it with women who are attractive enough to me (in my opinion his looksmatches, his standards are not out of this world at all). This one is nice, she’s cool to be around and she TRULY wants me. Maybe this is how it works, maybe this makes me happier than to keep chasing for something I’ve not managed to get anyways.”

This reminded me so much of my last relationship. And while I can’t rule out that many relationships base on such foundations (albeit less consciously), I found it remarkable coming from him. This is going to sound cynical, but if this works out long-term, then women really are masters when it comes to training, domesticating, shaping and wearing out men to their advantage.

In the meantime, I plan on buying an 18-year-old a cheerleader costume and school uniform on top of 250 EUR: regard it as my childish act of defiance.
Post this exact story on roosh V Forum. They will tell you some nasty truths xD

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
Post this exact story on roosh V Forum. They will tell you some nasty truths xD
Wanna give me an appetizer? ;)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

I can do it for you. I'm curious what the "PUA" community is saying to you and your friend :problem:

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago

Which 18-year old?

[I am proud to have started the recent trend on school uniforms on this forum :thumbup: ]

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
I can do it for you. I'm curious what the "PUA" community is saying to you and your friend :problem:
Sure, why not:)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Off-topic: https://www.kisskiss.ch/de/obsessive-sc ... n-kostuem

@Arjen I have this one for myself. I look good in it.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
Off-topic: https://www.kisskiss.ch/de/obsessive-sc ... en-kostuem

Arjen I have this one for myself. I look good in it.
Can you share a pic of you in it, @blackg will appreciate it, I'm sure.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 1 month ago

At least in my country, it's much more common to see attractive women with average or below guys. Guys will easily pump n dump a girl below their looks level if they're single, but getting in a serious, public relationship with her is nothing I'm familiar with. :thinking:
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
1 month ago
At least in my country, it's much more common to see attractive women with average or below guys. Guys will easily pump n dump a girl below their looks level if they're single, but getting in a serious, public relationship with her is nothing I'm familiar with. :thinking:
That still destroys the dating marked. I don't think I have to explain it why.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JasonStatham wrote:
1 month ago
That still destroys the dating marked. I don't think I have to explain it why.
Just made a thread about a situation that matches what I described!

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
1 month ago
It's been his belief: I'll get there by fucking my way throuugh women below my league. But the disillusioning reality has been: he's remained in the same range for years, so I kind of get his resignation. Notabene: he's only stayed around with her so as not to miss out on further sex with her, he'd ideally always have preferred to keep it casual. I'm not even blaming him morally here (she gets something I crave for out of it anyways: intimacy and good tims with somebody I MYSELF desire!), but I find it very sad for him that he feels this is not what he wants, but the best he can do.

True, in relationships the looks-gaps are usually smaller than when it comes to casual sex (which, for women, most of the time isn't casual but sex in the hope of sealing the deal with a hot guy through sex, being the one who ultimately tames him), but still in my extended environment in 90% of the cases the guy dates down 1-2 leagues (very rarely more than 2 points) down looks-wise and even women agree with me when we specifically go through couple one by one (although I wouldn’t press them for a statement regarding a general tendency, they’d probably refuse to confirm it). You are in the UK you said?

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
It's been his belief: I'll get there by fucking my way throuugh women below my league. But the disillusioning reality has been: he's remained in the same range for years, so I kind of get his resignation. Notabene: he's only stayed around with her so as not to miss out on further sex with her, he'd ideally always have preferred to keep it casual. I'm not even blaming him morally here (she gets something I crave for out of it anyways: intimacy and good tims with somebody I MYSELF desire!), but I find it very sad for him that he feels this is not what he wants, but the best he can do.

True, in relationships the looks-gaps are usually smaller than when it comes to casual sex (which, for women, most of the time isn't casual but sex in the hope of sealing the deal with a hot guy through sex, being the one who ultimately tames him), but still in my extended environment in 90% of the cases the guy dates down 1-2 leagues (very rarely more than 2 points) down looks-wise and even women agree with me when we specifically go through couple one by one (although I wouldn’t press them for a statement regarding a general tendency, they’d probably refuse to confirm it). You are in the UK you said?
No I wish. I'm from a small country and dating apps are a pain in the ass here for a man lol

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
1 month ago
No I wish. I'm from a small country and dating apps are a pain in the ass here for a man lol
Smaller than Switzerland? xD You from Liechtenstein mate?

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago

I think pushing age 40 for men is the equivalent of woman pushing age 30, you start to want to settle down.

And if you don't find the love of your life by then (I think few really do) then the word "settle" could be taken literally here.

Your friends sexual market value is in obvious decline since he is only pulling 3-5s, he would go for better if he could.
Plus it's just my superstitious belief, likely linked to my religious upbringing, that the more times you "do it" the more rapidly your SMV declines.
Not sure how it works, can't prove it, bro spiritual science, but there is nothing attractive about a tramp or male gigolo. Some how your aura will show it.

50% of marriages end in divorce, 40% are suffering in silence, and 10% end up being good. Judging by what you described my prediction is your buddy will end up in one of the first 2, then compounded by what you described at the end, domesticated and worn out - unless he's rich and controls the money, then there is way less chance he becomes whipped.