When the girl seems to change her mind on a whim

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: When the girl seems to change her mind on a whim

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
@Admin mentioned fawning over girls somewhere, and this reminds me of many observations of the office: it may be sad getting no action and seemingly fawn over women, but there is nothing worse in my eyes than being in a relationship (even with wife and kids) and THEN fawn over and lust after women. I never want to be that guy. Never.
Hahaha... Marriage will not stop a man from fawning over a beautiful woman, as all men, married or not, have crushes.

I guess only extroverted men will publicly expose these feelings by fawning and flirting. The others just keep it a secret.
She packed my bags last night

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
Hahaha... Marriage will not stop a man from fawning over a beautiful woman, as all men, married or not, have crushes.

I guess only extroverted men will publicly expose these feelings by fawning and flirting. The others just keep it a secret.
I knew that sentence was going to make me sound holier than the Pope or at least idealistic and naïve, but well, that’s me. @Admin will laugh at me for implicitly saying that there is that “I’ve made it moment”, but o be frank, I find that whole chasing a hassle, to I’d be glad to withdraw my participation in the competition, knowing I have a nice girl at home instead of grabbing each pseudo-opportunity to go after the next young female employee. I see (also good looking guys) living that spectator-role relaxedly, I also buy it from Fred.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago

The broken clock that is cuckg is right on this, of course everyone fawns over other people every now and then, there's no getting away from that, even if I find my fiancée hot, of course I'll have those moments looking at other girls. And twelve hours ago, when blackg was right again, he also said that you get used to even the most beautiful faces.

It's like listening to the piece of music you love so much for the 50th time in a row, and it's that one time too much, you'll be sick of it, but of course, when it comes to art, we can move on to other things. Not with your partner though, and no matter how beautiful she is, you'll get bored of her model face at a point.

It's too superficial an aspect to be focusing on it too much. You're contemplating reaching a place that doesn't exist Arjen, the place where the problem of problems goes away, that's not going to happen.
Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
Admin will laugh at me for implicitly saying that there is that “I’ve made it moment”
Yes, except this time it's a place :p.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
8 months ago
The broken clock that is cuckg is right on this, of course everyone fawns over other people every now and then, there's no getting away from that, even if I find my fiancée hot, of course I'll have those moments looking at other girls. And twelve hours ago, when blackg was right again, he also said that you get used to even the most beautiful faces.

It's like listening to the piece of music you love so much for the 50th time in a row, and it's that one time too much, you'll be sick of it, but of course, when it comes to art, we can move on to other things. Not with your partner though, and no matter how beautiful she is, you'll get bored of her model face at a point.

It's too superficial an aspect to be focusing on it too much. You're contemplating reaching a place that doesn't exist Arjen, the place where the problem of problems goes away, that's not going to happen.

Yes, except this time it's a place :p.
I think we agree and it's probably more a question of manners and nature. Of course I'd get used to a pretty face, of course I'd find others (more) attractive, and sure I'd be flattered if any of them were to show signs they like me or something, but I'd never feel the desire actively lust after them just because my partner is not watching me - and I'd never cheat, even if glorious opportunities presented themselves - out of principle, but also because I know my ego has just been boosted and that is all I'll need, as I have a woman at home I find attractive.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 8 months ago

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
I think we agree and it's probably more a question of manners and nature. Of course I'd get used to a pretty face, of course I'd find others (more) attractive, and sure I'd be flattered if any of them were to show signs they like me or something, but I'd never feel the desire actively lust after them just because my partner is not watching me - and I'd never cheat, even if glorious opportunities presented themselves - out of principle, but also because I know my ego has just been boosted and that is all I'll need, as I have a woman at home I find attractive.
I had a girlfriend in the 5ish borderline 6 bracket and I looked at every pretty girl I saw in the streets and thought: "Why can't I have one of those?" It's a horrible feeling. When I had a very good looking girlfriend, I still looked at other women here and there, but it was in a more healthier way. More like: "Damn she is hot" and a minute later, she is out of my mind. I'm very sure that A LOT of men (and women) are in a relationship or married, and have the same "regret" feeling or this "lust" after a prettier partner. That doesn't mean you don't love your partner, but the physical part is just not enough for you which sooner or later, will bring you into the arms of another woman and than you are a filthy cheater. To be honest, I don't know how a guy can be sexually attracted to his wife for 10 years plus. I simply don't know.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
I had a girlfriend in the 5ish borderline 6 bracket and I looked at every pretty girl I saw in the streets and thought: "Why can't I have one of those?" It's a horrible feeling. When I had a very good looking girlfriend, I still looked at other women here and there, but it was in a more healthier way. More like: "Damn she is hot" and a minute later, she is out of my mind. I'm very sure that A LOT of men (and women) are in a relationship or married, and have the same "regret" feeling or this "lust" after a prettier partner. That doesn't mean you don't love your partner, but the physical part is just not enough for you which sooner or later, will bring you into the arms of another woman and than you are a filthy cheater. To be honest, I don't know how a guy can be sexually attracted to his wife for 10 years plus. I simply don't know.
This is what I mean. As for the 10 years, I cannot know for sure obviously, but I'd to think I'm different in as that I'd feed on the years leading up to it, generating additional and important loyalty.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
To be honest, I don't know how a guy can be sexually attracted to his wife for 10 years plus. I simply don't know.
Mind altering drugs help.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
I'd never cheat, even if glorious opportunities presented themselves - out of principle, but also because I know my ego has just been boosted and that is all I'll need, as I have a woman at home I find attractive.
Ahhhh, the naivety of youth. Let my tell ya...

You can have the perfect marriage and sex life at home with a beautiful, sexy and emotionally supportive wife.
This blissful domestic set up leaves you wanting for nothing more as you are fulfilled spiritually and satisfied sexually....

Until the hot younger new girl at work let's it known she finds you very appealing for an older guy and her eyes tell you she has a one off sex hook-up in mind.
No matter how much you resist, these things have a momentum all their own.

A true test of character awaits...

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
8 months ago

You can have the perfect marriage and sex life at home with a beautiful, sexy and emotionally supportive wife.
This blissful domestic set up leaves you wanting for nothing more as you are fulfilled spiritually and satisfied sexually....

Until the hot younger new girl at work let's it known she finds you very appealing for an older guy and her eyes tell you she has a one off sex hook-up in mind.

She'd have to look like the woman in your pic for me to give in to the temptation, and it's very unlikely such an attractive female would ever find me appealing. But seriously, do you really find her attractive? Isn't that a cope? How do you pull it off, did you have to learn it?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago

"Let me tell ya" of course!

And you go on to describe a very long term relationship with a sexy woman which you've never had and then the more recent temptation from prime young pussy you've also never had.

And no weighing 150 kilos is not prime young pussy.

Thanks for the invaluable contribution as ever.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
8 months ago
"Let me tell ya" of course!

And you go on to describe a very long term relationship with a sexy woman which you've never had and then the more recent temptation from prime young pussy you've also never had.

And no weighing 150 kilos is not prime young pussy.

Thanks for the invaluable contribution as ever.
Lol!! Classic Rudi!

I'm drinking with my two friends at the moment and they are wondering what the hell is so funny on my phone.
Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
She'd have to look like the woman in your pic for me to give in to the temptation, and it's very unlikely such an attractive female would ever find me appealing.
She's the hot young thing at work.

Speaking of which... I better take her photo down.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
She's the hot young thing at work.

Speaking of which... I better take her photo down.
Can I use her/his/it picture for a Tinder experiment?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
I'll ask her tomorrow.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
I know what you are thinking (she will do far better than a male 6), but now that I’ve liked every single female I get the odd “Oh, this app does work after all!” by 1s or 2s, so don’t be mistaken, dating is tough as hell for women, too…

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
I know what you are thinking (she will do far better than a male 6), but now that I’ve liked every single female I get the odd “Oh, this app does work after all!” by 1s or 2s, so don’t be mistaken, dating is tough as hell for women, too…