Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2823
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15631

Post by Guest-2 » 1 year ago

Pat wrote: 1 year ago I think they're not far off eachother, the guy just has a dad bod.


I didn't mean to do that. It was more of an excuse as to why the photoshop is pretty bad, and why I even bothered doing it in the first place.


Nice, that looks better. The power of team work and friendship has successfully turned an innocent man into a bald manlet.
They are very far off in looks.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2147
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 6155
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15635

Post by Guest-4 » 1 year ago

"Dad bod" is a euphemism for "fat".
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 577
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1157
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15641

Post by Wire » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote: 1 year ago They are very far off in looks.
EvilLocks wrote: 1 year ago Slightly down? Bahahah :lol:
I find it fascinating that Pat and Arjen's calibration of male beauty seems to be so off.
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 396
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1222
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15682

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote: 1 year ago They are very far off in looks.
@EvilLocks rated him a 6 when he's fat as @Afro_Vacancy said. If he was to gymcel he'd gain at least 1 point, maybe 2 depending on bone structure obscured by fat. That would put him at 7 maaaaaybe 8, the girl is a 9. That's not far off.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 967
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1746
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15684

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Pat wrote: 1 year ago EvilLocks rated him a 6 when he's fat as Afro_Vacancy said. If he was to gymcel he'd gain at least 1 point, maybe 2 depending on bone structure obscured by fat. That would put him at 7 maaaaaybe 8, the girl is a 9. That's not far off.
I don't know, it‘s never as volatile, at least as my taste is concerned. And it includes myself, a full head of hair would only bump me up by 0.5 points, 1 points the absolute max. That guy is a 5 in my opinion, 6 max with a fit body. They are a (super rare) mismatch, because she indeed is a 8-9.
As for Luca Hänni, he is a 6.5-7, his girlfriend‘s face is plain; if sje were to be a 7, she‘d only be 1-2 levels below the woman with the Asian guy, when to me they are worlds apart to be honest.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2823
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15690

Post by Guest-2 » 1 year ago

Pat wrote: 1 year ago EvilLocks rated him a 6 when he's fat as Afro_Vacancy said. If he was to gymcel he'd gain at least 1 point, maybe 2 depending on bone structure obscured by fat. That would put him at 7 maaaaaybe 8, the girl is a 9. That's not far off.
I don’t think he’s a 6 I think EL was being generous.

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 577
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1157
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15693

Post by Wire » 1 year ago

Pat wrote: 1 year ago EvilLocks rated him a 6 when he's fat as Afro_Vacancy said. If he was to gymcel he'd gain at least 1 point, maybe 2 depending on bone structure obscured by fat. That would put him at 7 maaaaaybe 8, the girl is a 9. That's not far off.
???
We're talking about what is, not what could be.
I mean, if EL gained 100kg, and didnt wear a wig, and sunbathed constantly without protection, and got a bunch of tatoos, she would be a couple points above me, so does this mean EL and I are not much far off.
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

User avatar
kj6723
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 382
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 896
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: dutasteride, minoxidil, nizoral

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15704

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

Imagine being that couple and stumbling upon a website where a bunch of random strangers from around the world are meticulously analyzing you and your lover's looks.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2823
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15705

Post by Guest-2 » 1 year ago

kj6723 wrote: 1 year ago Imagine being that couple and stumbling upon a website where a bunch of random strangers from around the world are meticulously analyzing you and your lover's looks.
We are seriously the worst.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 396
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1222
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15793

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

CaptainForehead wrote: 1 year ago ???
We're talking about what is, not what could be.
I mean, if EL gained 100kg, and didnt wear a wig, and sunbathed constantly without protection, and got a bunch of tatoos, she would be a couple points above me, so does this mean EL and I are not much far off.
When I said they weren't far off I specified that he had a dad bod.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1113
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15803

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote: 1 year ago Women have always been selective biologically.
I would say the biggest difference is less women settle then they used to because their isn’t a pressure to marry and have kids by age 25.
Would you prefer a time where women were motivated by social standing and not physical desire/passion?
Maybe your friend badmouths bald men when you're around because she knows by doing that she can slight you at the same time. Why else would she keep doing it even though you've asked her not to? Women are getting more and more competitive and they're always trying to keep each other down. They're always trying to build themselves up at the expense of someone else.

Women are NOT biologically selective in the sense of trying to get the men most capable of good relationships. Women are biologically selective in the sense of trying to get CUTE guys that they're physically attracted to and that other women want. So don't try to make it sound like women are more interested in men who are good mates. Women would rather have a good-looking guy who treats them kind of bad (makes them cry and stuff like that) than a man who's more cooperative. Women are more selfish and superficial whereas men are more forgiving, and men are more likely to give a woman who's a little less attractive a break.

For example consider the case of serial killer and baby killer Scott Peterson.

I like long hair but I admit that Peterson is a good-looking guy even though he wears his hair short. Anyway, Peterson is a serial-killer, wife-killer, and baby-killer who killed his own wife and baby but women were all over him until he went to prison. It was common for Scott Peterson to bed good-looking women on first dates. He didn't have to bother with sexing less attractive women because they're easier to get into bed. If a guy's good-looking he can bed good-looking women quickly. That's the law of the land.

And by the way women still want Scott Peterson. He gets lots of love letters in prison. Women send him money so he can buy stuff at the prison commissary. He's only allowed to spend $180 per month at the commissary and women keep putting money into his account to make sure that he always has enough money to spend that maximum amount. He gets marriage proposals regularly.
Attachments
Scott_Lee_Peterson_mugshot_2011.jpg
Scott_Lee_Peterson_mugshot_2011.jpg (12.92 KiB) Viewed 5860 times
Last edited by nameless 1 year ago, edited 16 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15817

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Wife complains her blind husband is "too nice". This has nothing to do with her race.
I know white women who also act this way.



Here is a woman who complains her husband says he loves her too much, and made her fat by cooking
for her. I can't make this up.

Her husband takes care of their kid. He is a comedian and a stay at home dad who is legally blind.

His wife even makes fun of the fact he is blind.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1113
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15833

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

Admin, why can't I edit my post with the pic of Scott Peterson?

I should switch out that pic of Peterson to a different pic because that's a bad picture of Peterson so the pic doesn't really work well with my point. Peterson is much better looking than that pic would suggest and there are a lot of better pics of him that would work well with my point.
Last edited by nameless 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5373
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15834

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

nameless wrote: 1 year ago Admin, why can't I edit my post with the pic of Scott Peterson?

I should switch out that pic of Peterson to a different pic because that's a bad picture of Peterson so the pic doesn't really work well with my point. Peterson is much better looking than that pic would suggest and there are a lot of better pics of him that would work well with my point.
I unlocked it, but make sure you embed the picture (with [img] tags) properly. I had to edit a lot of your posts because they had code in it.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1236
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1113
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#15835

Post by nameless » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote: 1 year ago I tend to agree with you on a lot of stuff related to this topic, we also seem to have similar tastes, but seriously, if I ever saw a real-life-couple with looks distributed the same way as in EL's example, I'd feel sheer disbelief and joy. They are easily 3 levels apart, if not 4. He has nothing going for him except for his hair and height looks-wise. Also, his shirt is horrible. :roll:
There's nothing special about his hair other than the fact that he has a good amount of hair. His hair does not specifically look good. It's just there.

Men's height is over-rated no matter what women say. I'm 5'9" which is average at best. Lots of people believe 5'9" is short. I was plenty popular when I had my hair and I was never once rejected because of my height. I overcame taller guys with such regularity that it actually became boring. The outcomes were so predictable that I felt sorry for the poor innocent bystanders who had to sit through those snoozer skirmishes. From my experience women do not care about height as much as they say they do. Height may matter to them but height can be trumped by other things as long as he isn't too short. When women say they like height it's just generic words in the air the same as some guy saying he likes blond haired women but then if a brunette who's better looking than the blond shows up his preference for blond haired women could easily go out the window. It all depends on the specific people who are there.

Added in 5 minutes 14 seconds:
Pat wrote: 1 year ago EvilLocks rated him a 6 when he's fat as Afro_Vacancy said. If he was to gymcel he'd gain at least 1 point, maybe 2 depending on bone structure obscured by fat. That would put him at 7 maaaaaybe 8, the girl is a 9. That's not far off.
In no universe could that guy be an 8. An 8 is pretty high up the chart. And she is not a 9 or a 10. She's a 6 1/2 to 7 at the most. There are a lot of women out there who are better looking than her. Thin flat-chested blonds who are somewhat pretty are a dime a dozen. She gets a 6 1/2 to 7 versus his 5 1/2 if he loses the extra weight.

Added in 3 minutes 10 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote: 1 year ago Let her be picky, it might not work out great for her though.

Note that she's still single at 33. The median age of marriage for women is ~28. There's any number of reasons why she might still be single, but among those is the possibility that she had a deluded sense of value.

Some men are picky as well, though I'd be curious if men ever wrote "no flat-chested chicks" or "no fat chicks" on their profiles the way that many women write "no shorties, no fatties, no baldies, no blacks, etc"

Scratch that, I'm sure that it happens sometimes, I'd want to know the relative frequency.
I also believe women are more picky than men. And sometimes they pay a heavy price for being picky when they're young. I was reading a story about a 60 YO woman who is flat broke and says she wants a man to come into her life and sweep her off her feet to rescue her from poverty. Good luck with that.

Added in 4 minutes 11 seconds:
Admin wrote: 1 year ago I unlocked it, but make sure you embed the picture (with [img] tags) properly. I had to edit a lot of your posts because they had code in it.
Nameless bad boy?

Added in 15 minutes 53 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote: 1 year ago
My current boyfriend (ooops, husband, I forget! xD) is good-looking, I would say we're fairly looks matched, if you look away from my baldness. But that's not the main reason I'm with him, it's because we are really good together and have a lot of fun, and he always reassures me when I'm insecure (a lot of the time), and I believe he's in it for the long haul. We have both promised each other that a part of the married contract is never letting ourselves go, though xD Which is a promise I intend to keep ;)
And since you claim to be good-looking with hair that means that since you and your husband are looks-matched (if we think of you as having hair) then he must be good-looking. And of course this proves my point that guys are more forgiving than women when it comes to forgiving the flaws of their mates since you do not have your hair and he forgave your hair loss. He's a typical forgiving guy looking out for a woman. I wonder would you have been as forgiving of his hair loss if he had been bald and you had all of your hair? Perhaps not. After all, there are lots of guys at this site having women problems just because those guys are missing hair.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post