Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 149
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8013

Post by Grasshopper » 1 year ago

I copied this from the other thread. This is really bothering me lately and has become my personal black pill.

Arjen wrote: 2 years ago Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p
This kind of sums up what's wrong with dating.
There are guys who are super attractive and instead of settling for a 9 they just keep dating 4-7 for fun.

The 4-7 girls are super unhappy being dumped all the time (that's where the "no ons" paranoia on tinder comes from). The 9 girls remain single. And the rest of the guys just dates down until the 20% sediment of incels remain.

From the article:
These guys, your average Joes, are finding it harder to date than ever before because of the simple fact that the captain of the football team is on his fifth date this week.

https://www.sortalexout.com/writing/201 ... arsh-truth



Touching this topic first of all I realize that I have a luxury problem, compared to many of my fellow hairloss sufferers. I hope I am not offending anyone and apologize if I do.

With my sizeable regimen I have stabilized and regrown my hair and am for all intends and purposes a nw 1.
I have only slight sides (watery sperm) and have reduced my finasteride dose. At the same time I have established myself in my creative job, have a great flat in a great city and even though I'm just 5.8 and 63kg, I get some attention from hot girls.

I only had long relationships in the past and feel very insecure going into another one. Especially because hair loss has left it's marks. Ironically girls keep complimenting on my hair, which gives me each time a slight panic attack as the hair would just evaporate without meds.

To build my confidence and to be less of a nice guy I would honestly like to fuck around a bit. But if I do I feel like I'm part of the problem. I feel guilty towards the girls to the point that I don't want to sleep with them at all.

Again I hope I am not offending anyone with the personal part of the topic. Somehow dating is fucked in that all the girls attention is cumulated at the top 20%.
Even though I'm far from those 20% I get a lot of attention lately from girls. One one hand I dread this attention because dating is so skewed right now. I don't want to be pest of the problem. On the other hand I feel like I'm wasting my life punishing myself for an injustice I have no influence on.

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 332
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 526
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8022

Post by koolaidshade » 1 year ago

well most guys are dumbasses. they would burn down an entire village of starving children just to be able to blow their load into some frumpy ass ho that wears walmart jeans and doesnt shave her arms

they'd also shamelessly cockblock/cuck you and not feel remorse

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 967
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1746
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8029

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Well, if it weren't for the fact that it's presumptuous to tell others what to do, this is really how I feel. But just like I have a hard time people telling me to (basically) lower my standards (not that I don't see the advantages of that, but how do you do it and genuinely feel attracted?), who am I to tell other (and especially better looking) men to stop fucking below their league, often signficantly, if apparently it means fun to them. Hell, they even settle happily below their league, although usually not as massively as they fuck down.

My actual issue is that I project my own selectiveness on women, especially since their (online and therefore anonymous and therefore reavealing) behaviour backs it up: they know exactly whom they are attracted to, and it's not a lot of men. I'd say I'm a little more lenient than women, but FAR more selective than most men I know. There are a lot of women I'm simply not attracted to and not once did getting to know and like a woman noticeably increase my physical attraction to her. Thus, I'm not even sure handsome guys no longer fucking girls below their league would increase genuine attraction for less good looking men, it would at best increase their willingness to settle with them. I don't know if that would be good enough for me. Dating to me is first of all about looks, so I am reluctant to play the actually better cards (job, status, money) I'm dealt with, as they should only be a supplement. Even personality-factors, such as quick-wittedness (that I value highly), is a thing that generates physical attraction if the "I like that person's looks" thing is there in the first place. Having said that, I'm pretty sure my ex saw me pretty neutrally when she first met me, but then, she was never truly physically attractive to me, and no way would a 7 ever be convinced and even turned on by my personality :roll: :D

Added:

There is one thing I have to confess though: I feel some envy toward me female equivalents sometimes. I think they have a much better chance of getting what I’d like: fucking 8s and having a good amount of options of 7s with which to form a relationship. If men refused to date down, they’d be deprived of this female privilege, and although I’d not directly profit from that in terms of genuine physical attraction “shifted” toward me, at least they’d be in the situation as me. I know it’s a lowly thought, but one I occasionally hold.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 865
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2050
Norwood: NW3.5

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8034

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

A study from Finnland:

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 149
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8041

Post by Grasshopper » 1 year ago

A German study found the same.
That most men have less sexual partners than woman, except of a small subset of men who claimed to have a three digit number if sexual partners in their life.

The scientists were so bluepilled, that they disregarded their own findings as probably wrong even though the math checked out.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 775

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8051

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Grasshopper wrote: 1 year ago A German study found the same.
That most men have less sexual partners than woman, except of a small subset of men who claimed to have a three digit number if sexual partners in their life.

The scientists were so bluepilled, that they disregarded their own findings as probably wrong even though the math checked out.
I'm curious to know if most men would get laid more if they could or if they are just selective over their mates.

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 149
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8068

Post by Grasshopper » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote: 1 year ago I'm curious to know if most men would get laid more if they could or if they are just selective over their mates.
No it's more that a lot of men never get laid.
If the chads sleep with everything why would a girl date an average guy except for a relationship.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 967
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1746
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8101

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Grasshopper wrote: 1 year ago No it's more that a lot of men never get laid.
If the chads sleep with everything why would a girl date an average guy except for a relationship.
Hmm, if you are above a 5 (preferably above a 6) and willing to fuck down 1 or rather 2-3 levels, it in my opinion is possible to fuck regularly, even in Zurich. I've been able to experience this through a close friend over the last few years that the same happens even to him (6-7) as to the Chads: the 4s and 5s he sleeps with, almost always knowing he's attracted only to the extent that he wants to bang them, get faaar more attached to him, whereas he never develops feelings, because, well, they are not attractive enough while he's un upgrade for them (although in their eyes most likely a looksmatch).
It's hilarious to see what he gets away with, what they like about him once the looks-threshold is met while with 7s and up those factor don't mean shit.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 775

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8106

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote: 1 year ago Hmm, if you are above a 5 (preferably above a 6) and willing to fuck down 1 or rather 2-3 levels, it in my opinion is possible to fuck regularly, even in Zurich. I've been able to experience this through a close friend over the last few years that the same happens even to him (6-7) as to the Chads: the 4s and 5s he sleeps with, almost always knowing he's attracted only to the extent that he wants to bang them, get faaar more attached to him, whereas he never develops feelings, because, well, they are not attractive enough while he's un upgrade for them (although in their eyes most likely a looksmatch).
It's hilarious to see what he gets away with, what they like about him once the looks-threshold is met while with 7s and up those factor don't mean shit.
Okay, that's more reasonable.

I've seen way too many average looking men getting laid on a regular basis to buy into 'chad fucks everyone' mentality'.

I dont know about you guys, but sometimes i'm fine sleeping with 5's. As long as i am turned on enough for sex and i like their company then why not?

I never got the whole: must have perfect tits; must have narrow hips; must have straight teeth.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 396
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1222
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8169

Post by Pat » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote: 1 year ago Okay, that's more reasonable.

I've seen way too many average looking men getting laid on a regular basis to buy into 'chad fucks everyone' mentality'.

I dont know about you guys, but sometimes i'm fine sleeping with 5's. As long as i am turned on enough for sex and i like their company then why not?

I never got the whole: must have perfect tits; must have narrow hips; must have straight teeth.
You're a part of the problem in this situation. Stop sleeping around with women below your looks rating and settle down with someone you actually like. You're trading long term happiness for short term happiness and lack of responsibility, in the process you're ruining women's long term happiness and destroying the chance of their looksmatch finding a relationship. It's better for all parties involved if you and other guys like you stop living this hedonistic lifestyle.

Also are you joking with the narrow hips part? I can't tell.

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 149
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8173

Post by Grasshopper » 1 year ago

I'm super happy about the responses.
And I agree with both - hopefully it's not as black and white as I put it, according to Arjen and Johnson, but I also agree with Mr Bateman.
The more you live the casual lifestyle, the more difficult for everyone to find a partner.

You have to try out what you are actually into, and be more random, but not forever.

All together great feedback, thank you :)

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 775

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8179

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

Pat wrote: 1 year ago You're a part of the problem in this situation. Stop sleeping around with women below your looks rating and settle down with someone you actually like. You're trading long term happiness for short term happiness and lack of responsibility, in the process you're ruining women's long term happiness and destroying the chance of their looksmatch finding a relationship. It's better for all parties involved if you and other guys like you stop living this hedonistic lifestyle.

Also are you joking with the narrow hips part? I can't tell.
I live in asia where a lot of the westerners who move here like the slender and narrow physiques of Asian women (as do Asian men) and where the fashion for thicc* girls is not in vogue.

As for not fucking around like a lunatic: I have slowly stopped that this past year and have been dating just one person. The behavior in my twenties was hedonistic but I believe that is normal (or at least - not abnormal). I probably did it mostly in my late 20s, rather than the typical early 20s, because I was in a relationship between 19 and 26.

* a loose euphemism for somewhat fat women

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5373
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8181

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote: 1 year ago * a loose euphemism for somewhat fat women
Cuckg right now:

rps20181117_112448.jpg
rps20181117_112448.jpg (9.68 KiB) Viewed 5966 times
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1046
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2090
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8182

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

Johnson wrote: 1 year ago I live in asia where a lot of the westerners who move here like the slender and narrow physiques of Asian women (as do Asian men) and where the fashion for thick* girls is not in vogue.

As for not fucking around like a lunatic: I have slowly stopped that this past year and have been dating just one person. The behavior in my twenties was hedonistic but I believe that is normal (or at least - not abnormal). I probably did it mostly in my late 20s, rather than the typical early 20s, because I was in a relationship between 19 and 26.

* a loose euphemism for somewhat fat women
"thick*"

Thicc*

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 775

Guys, can't you please be more selective? :p

#8184

Post by Johnson » 1 year ago

JeanLucBB wrote: 1 year ago "thick*"

Thicc*
Autocorrect fucked me.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post