The current Swiss Bachelor

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

The current Swiss Bachelor

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

https://www.schweizer-illustrierte.ch/s ... icht-daten

40% rate him a 5 , 17% rate him a 6 or 7 respectively for his looks. No surprises there, it confirms what always say: I could never be surprised if quite a lot of women rated me a 3 or 4 and most men below a 5.
I'm not saying he's classically handsome, but at 1.92, rating him below a 7 seems odd.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: The current Swiss Bachelor

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago

40% rate him a 5 , 17% rate him a 6 or 7 respectively for his looks. No surprises there, it confirms what always say: I could never be surprised if quite a lot of women rated me a 3 or 4 and most men below a 5.
I'm not saying he's classically handsome, but at 1.92, rating him below a 7 seems odd.
To me, that's more because of women can't be fully honest. If this guy would approach the average women in a Club or swipe right on Tinder, the chances that she would go bananas for him is high. They rated him that low because of the stigma that the "series" bachelor has.
Would be interesting to make a Tinder Profile with his pictures.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

This reminds me of a story that I had to think about immediately.

Years ago I went out to a Club and as the night went on, I was talking to this okay looking woman (6.5 around).
The more beer I had into me, the more I didn't give a fuck and I told her about my Greek holiday and that I had very success on Tinder and its day and night there with the Matches.

She told me with a disgusting face: "Tinder is so shallow, why people do that?" and immediately this women became interesting to me because I thought in 2016 a woman isn't using Dating Apps and have some "standards", its kinda hot. My attitude to here changed and I changed topics. As the night went on we found out that we both are huge movie freaks and basically watched every movie and knew every actor.
I went home with her number and the next day she invited me to her place to talk about movies and watch one we both don't know.
Long story short, I ended in her bed that day and she talked about this Date she met Online. A bit shocked but not surprised I asked her. "Didn't you tell Tinder is shallow and you would never do that?"

"I just wanted to disagree with you...I don't know why"

I just got Red Pilled that night.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
To me, that's more because of women can't be fully honest. If this guy would approach the average women in a Club or swipe right on Tinder, the chances that she would go bananas for him is high. They rated him that low because of the stigma that the "series" bachelor has.
Would be interesting to make a Tinder Profile with his pictures.
I was thinking the same, and I'm sure it has an influence on why 83% say they wouldn't date him. But having him rate just his looks and looking at the result...is quite conclusive, although I do agree they were probably being extra critical, even regarding "just" his physical appearance.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago

A 5??? Maybe it’s where they are doing the rating?

I would say he’s 7 face but with body/frame he’s an 8.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
A 5??? Maybe it’s where they are doing the rating?

I would say he’s 7 face but with body/frame he’s an 8.
The survey was conducted by c-date, so not like only readers of a reputable newspaper with respective conceit or anything.

The thing is: even if to a lesser degree, women do rule out men like him, based on looks, his style and behaviour or a comibnation, but I do not experience how men who look average and suit their taste more regarding style, behaviour get their chance, no, women's choices here are just further restricted by good looking men getting ruled out by other aspects (nor not being regarded as good looking enough). Then they complain (it just happened yesterday) that they have no valid choices no the dating market. It's sill,y really, half of Zurich goes to the gym, is super well-groomed, has well-paid jobs and they still feel they dont have enough choice. Even I as a man who is far more picky than most men can only laugh at that. I mean, it's ok to be picky, but then don't whine portray it as if it's the other gender's fault. Seriously, I am picky af, but even I am more open to giving a woman a chance who doesn't exactly fit my bill - and I am aware that I am a t the root of my problem of not dating more.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 8 months ago

he is 7.5+++
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

C4L wrote:
8 months ago
he is 7.5+++
You're a 7.5
For the love of South Western skies.