The consequences of the high expectations of women

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
For whatever reason, you're trying really hard to polish a turd.

The "actual research" that you refer to is him simply spending a lot of time on hate sites and reposting whatever image he finds that agrees with his worldview with him never bothering to check if the information is accurate or not. That isn't actual research, simply looking up and memorizing content isn't research, there needs to be a critical feedback component. Ignoring it isn't "dumb" -- what would be dumb would be to give crackpots the time of day.

A few months ago, a crackpot sent me a book in which he argued that the universe is a Fibonacci sequence. You would tell me that ignoring that "actual research" would be dumb ... Well that's what I did, I spent a few moments looking at the book, I threw it in the recycling bin, and moved on.

Ironically, That Guy would be better off spending less time on this hobby and more time on the hobbies that he fears: film, television, and video games.
Id rather a guy that actually uses his thought process rather than simply restate what they hear in mainstream media. I’d rather someone say things that are idiotic than someone that tries to shutdown conversation entirely and calls for censorship.

Specifically looking at Johnson’s post for example he countered anti-semitism by saying his favourite artists are Jewish, this hardly counters an anti-racialist narrative.

The anti-immigration sentiment is legitimate and has been legitimized by the mainstream left who at this point (most of the democratic nominees anyway) are outright advocating for healthcare for illegal immigrants as one example. When you push to that level people like That Guy sound more serious than the crackpots who say we should decriminalize border crossings, offer them all a path to citizenship and free healthcare even before that. There is little legitimate danger of a Nazi uprising, there is a legitimate danger of huge cultural and economic issues arising from mass, non specific immigration. The end of white majority in countries created by whites is something that genuinely should be considered for a variety of reasons.

I do agree with your last point however. Add tinder to that list.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
And meeting some foreigners. Listening to their stories.
He's already met some.

Though it may be that he did not truly interact with them.

Added in 4 minutes 5 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Id rather a guy that actually uses his thought process rather than simply restate what they hear in mainstream media. I’d rather someone say things that are idiotic than someone that tries to shutdown conversation entirely and calls for censorship.

Specifically looking at Johnson’s post for example he countered anti-semitism by saying his favourite artists are Jewish, this hardly counters an anti-racialist narrative.

The anti-immigration sentiment is legitimate and has been legitimized by the mainstream left who at this point (most of the democratic nominees anyway) are outright advocating for healthcare for illegal immigrants as one example. When you push to that level people like That Guy sound more serious than the crackpots who say we should decriminalize border crossings, offer them all a path to citizenship and free healthcare even before that. There is little legitimate danger of a Nazi uprising, there is a legitimate danger of huge cultural and economic issues arising from mass, non specific immigration. The end of white majority in countries created by whites is something that genuinely should be considered for a variety of reasons.

I do agree with your last point however. Add tinder to that list.
Erasing the border would certainly be fucking stupid, but as far as I know there's nobody here suggesting that the USA do that. Perhaps it's being thoroughly argued for in some of the posts that I don't read.

Johnson's post had a lot of value. It was in response to a post with a lot of fabricated claims about Jews that was toxic. He responded with some reality, and in this case some positive reality.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
He's already met some.

Though it may be that he did not truly interact with them.

Added in 4 minutes 5 seconds:


Erasing the border would certainly be fucking stupid, but as far as I know there's nobody here suggesting that the USA do that. Perhaps it's being thoroughly argued for in some of the posts that I don't read.

Johnson's post had a lot of value. It was in response to a post with a lot of fabricated claims about Jews that was toxic. He responded with some reality, and in this case some positive reality.
I didn’t say erasing the border I said decriminalizing crossings to a civil offense, not deporting or holding them and on top of that giving healthcare to those who are inside the United States. Pathway to citizenship for those who have stayed for 5 years and DACA. Most of the nominees aside from Klobuchar and Biden support a similar notion.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.kro ... sings/amp/

This undeniably is not all that far away from erasing the border however. I don’t know how you missed this because it’s been discussed at multiple democratic debates and many people were losing their shit over these ideas when they came up, particularly healthcare for border crossers.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
I didn’t say erasing the border I said decriminalizing crossings to a civil offense, not deporting or holding them and on top of that giving healthcare to those who are inside the United States. Pathway to citizenship for those who have stayed for 5 years and DACA. Most of the nominees aside from Klobuchar and Biden support a similar notion.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.kro ... sings/amp/

This undeniably is not all that far away from erasing the border however. I don’t know how you missed this because it’s been discussed at multiple democratic debates and many people were losing their shit over these ideas when they came up, particularly healthcare for border crossers.
I know that some of the nominees are advocating this. I was referring to posters here when I said that I don't see anyone advocating for that HERE.

I'm deliberately calling it "erasing the border". If I were a GOP operative, I would design an attack ad where some faceless bureaucrat literally erases the border on a map, we might hear him say "We're not going to be needing this anymore."
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I know that some of the nominees are advocating this. I was referring to posters here when I said that I don't see anyone advocating for that HERE.

I'm deliberately calling it "erasing the border". If I were a GOP operative, I would design an attack ad where some faceless bureaucrat literally erases the border on a map, we might hear him say "We're not going to be needing this anymore."
Yes I think I misread you although the point of the previous post was that it is undeniably mainstream idea at this point, and that ultimately there is more real world danger posed from people who are pro-immigrant at any cost, damn the consequences and fuck any analysis than Nazis wannabes like That Guy. Whether or not anyone here believes its an issue isn't the problem. I don't know about you but I think Hairblues did say previously she'd been a Bernie bro and a lot of people I talk to who similarly support or like him don't seem to realise just how far left his policies are, nor have many seemed to notice just how far even Bernie has moved to the left even since 2016. At this point there isn't a Western country in the world, including the Nordic states that are even close to how far left he wants to move the spectrum, particularly on immigration.

There is a world apart from one to the other, the fact that the debate has shifted this far with no one on the left seeming to notice is is telling:



https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kz49 ... ents-legal

Also like I said before, I don't exactly think That Guy is helping the pragmatic cause of a move towards nationalism by advocating literal Nazism or ending Democracy, but nor do I think his ideology realistically poses a larger danger than the opposition, which is clearly mainstream from the top down. The problem at this point is that Democrats and those on the left seem to be scared of saying literally *anything* showing scepticism towards immigration which is incredibly frightening. I'm more scared of someone that can't recognise or even attempt to consider anything sceptical of immigration than I am That Guy who has overreacted and is bad at forming accurate conclusions.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Id rather a guy that actually uses his thought process rather than simply restate what they hear in mainstream media. I’d rather someone say things that are idiotic than someone that tries to shutdown conversation entirely and calls for censorship.

Specifically looking at Johnson’s post for example he countered anti-semitism by saying his favourite artists are Jewish, this hardly counters an anti-racialist narrative.

The anti-immigration sentiment is legitimate and has been legitimized by the mainstream left who at this point (most of the democratic nominees anyway) are outright advocating for healthcare for illegal immigrants as one example. When you push to that level people like That Guy sound more serious than the crackpots who say we should decriminalize border crossings, offer them all a path to citizenship and free healthcare even before that. There is little legitimate danger of a Nazi uprising, there is a legitimate danger of huge cultural and economic issues arising from mass, non specific immigration. The end of white majority in countries created by whites is something that genuinely should be considered for a variety of reasons.

I do agree with your last point however. Add tinder to that list.
I respect you trying to convince him away from his bigotry. My personal view is we cannot change a racist online and its better to either ignore and hopefully they drop the issue or simply state we don't agree with their thinking and move on.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
I respect you trying to convince him away from his bigotry. My personal view is we cannot change a racist online and its better to either ignore and hopefully they drop the issue or simply state we don't agree with their thinking and move on.
I question the extent of potential to change someone’s mind on the internet too but I suspect that while his views will remain in a similar direction in many regards that his feelings will mellow. I think he’s smart enough to realize eventually that he’s ultimately making immigration skepticism and political nationalists who genuinely want the best for their countries weaker worse by openly supporting and worshiping literal Nazism. Similarly I think he will realize that he cannot have a consistent ideology that promotes Western values and cultural wellbeing but simultaneously wishes death on larger portions of the population and seeks to remove Democracy and the voice of the people living in it.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

What worries me is that intelligent and coherent people can have such awful views about race.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2384
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
I don't know about you but I think Hairblues did say previously she'd been a Bernie bro and a lot of people I talk to who similarly support or like him don't seem to realise just how far left his policies are, nor have many seemed to notice just how far even Bernie has moved to the left even since 2016. At this point there isn't a Western country in the world, including the Nordic states that are even close to how far left he wants to move the spectrum, particularly on immigration.

I was a Bernie Bro when it was him vs HRC.

More recent, I was a Amy Klobuchar supporter before she ever got into the race (I said on this site a while back I hoped she would get into the race).

I saw her debate several times with other senators (separate from presidential) and I was impressed with her.

She never stood a chance but I'm sure if Joe Biden gets picked she'll be his running mate.
It would actually be in my opinion a stronger ticket if he picked her as a lot of republicans and independents like her and I'm sure he would hand her the mantle in 4 years (if not sooner).

if you want to ask me my opinions on things you can just ask me.

I will say this, I would vote for just about ANYONE democrats, independent, conservative, liberal, etc over Donald Trump.
SO yeah if it's Bernie vs Trump, I'm voting for Bernie.
if it's Biden vs Trump I'm voting for Biden
If Kim K vs Trump I will hold my nose and vote Kim K.
(Think she has a better reputation for business, I don't think she stiffs anyone, I'm sure she's worth more money than he is. and she's less of a whore ).
Last edited by Hairblues 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
She never stood a chance but I'm sure if Joe Biden gets picked she'll be his running mate.
What makes you so sure?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2384
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
What makes you so sure?
Because who else is he going to pick?
He and Warren do NOT like one another.
He can't pick a white guy, they will skewer him, even if its a gay dude.
Cory booker took a swipe at him about his age.
Kamella Harris took a swipe at him about race.
Castro took a cheap shot at him about age.
Tulsie Gabbard is kind of not getting on well with the democratic mainstream, also don't see any pull for her really.

I think it would be Amy because the two of them would be the most appealing ticket to the purple states.
IE the blue collar white male vote that swings.

She's just looks like a cool, likable mom who knows what is is to have a packed station wagon full of rowdy boys she's taking to a hokey game.
She knows how to tailgate, she probably drinks domestic beer from a bottle and eats cheese wiz from the can.
Just seems 'real'.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 465
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1233
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
She knows how to tailgate, she probably drinks domestic beer from a bottle and eats cheese wiz from the can.
She eats her salad with a comb.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBUzHbu

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 516
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1555
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
I just never had the desire even as a kid and a teen it wasn’t something I ever dreamt of. I dreamt of other things and I have to say I’ve been fortunate enough to have done those things. I don’t dislike kids, I just never craved them and never felt it was my purpose. I’ve been in long relationships and had some oops moments but never gotten pregnant. It’s possible I have fertility issues I’m unaware of but I don’t think so.
If I had wanted a child I would have lived my life very different.
I understand :)
I don't know why some people have it in their heads that women are baby-making machines. People should be able to live their lives the way they want to and not be questioned about it. If you are happy in your life that's all that matters.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
She eats her salad with a comb.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBUzHbu
The scandal about her being a mean boss was embarrassing.

Yes, she's a tough bitch. Hello? She's running for fucking President.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2384
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
She eats her salad with a comb.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBUzHbu
I feel like I can relate to that. I never ate with a comb but I’ve been in bizarre situations for work with very few available options.

this is another democrat I like but not for president, I just like her

Last edited by Hairblues 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests