The consequences of the high expectations of women

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
One day you will be embarrassed by all this.
Save me from destiny.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
One day you will be embarrassed by all this
Lol one day, you'll be watching your friends and family get raped and murdered by sand nogs and then when you complain about it, you'll be accused of being anti-semitic and jailed.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Always the extremes.
Save me from destiny.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Always the extremes.
Yeah, because that's real life.

But it's fine. You, like most, will eventually get what's coming to you for your apathy; see if your trolling career saves you then.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
One day you will be embarrassed by all this.
Why do you believe that he will one day change his tune?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah, why?

It's not like Afro's people are showing any signs of letting up.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Age, maturity and a realisation that his grand apocalypse didn't pan out.
Plus in a few years he may even interact with some of the so-called enemy and his opinions will begin to shift.

I really think he's smart enough to one day realize the folly in believing such a rigid dogma.
I hope to still know him in 10 years or so.
Save me from destiny.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Age, maturity and a realisation that his grand apocalypse didn't pan out.
Plus in a few years he may even interact with some of the so-called enemy and his opinions will begin to shift.

I really think he's smart enough to one day realize the folly in believing such a rigid dogma.
I hope to still know him in 10 years or so.
Within 20 years a lot of white countries are poised to see white minorities. Sweden, for example.

This is already happening there
Spoiler
Show
This is the kind of thing happening every day in South Africa, to white people, who are a minority.
Spoiler
Show
But your pathetic abo-ass is still trolling on the internet and much like Fred, totally unwilling to acknowledge the realities of race, and the race who is facilitating these demographic shifts, and admitting to it right in front of your eyes.

I seriously hope that niggers beat you or someone you love within an inch of your/their life. Not because I want bad things to happen to you, but because I'm convinced that at this point, bad things NEED to happen to people like you before you wake up and face the real inconvenient truth.

Sadly though, you'll probably just blame yourself for existing instead of ever letting yourself be "racist"

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

Debates on free speech vs taking away the platform from vitriol spitting lunatics are coming to mind.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

As nutty as That Guy is to be honest the majority of retorts he gets aren't all that well thought out. Johnson's responses are equally extreme in their lack of thought even if 95% of That Guys conclusions on Jews are just horribly false in my opinion.

Some of the things he posts are worth investigating, ignoring it entirely is dumber than what he said to begin with.

https://www.extinctionclock.org/

I mean whatever you think about climate change, lists like (and there are virtually infinite others from endlessly cited organisations that are seen as authorities on the subject) this should be acknowledged and reflected on when it comes to deciding on government policy. Screaming for censorship and simply calling someone a nut when they provide legitimate information, some of which objectively points to a level of truth (even if tiny) in his worldview is worse than any of the insane things he said to begin with even if the conclusions are flat out wrong.

My biggest problem with That Guy and I think Blackg gets it is that his shtick is embarrassing and ugly to read when he clearly makes things up or takes everything to extremes, and tends to derail conversation. On the other hand there's more intelligence and actual research than when I read a post from say Rclark even if Rclark comes across as a normal, everyday person and That Guy comes across as a nutty, psychopathic and sexually frustrated virgin.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
95% of That Guys conclusions on Jews are just horribly false in my opinion.
Then you're going to have to actually provide counter-evidence rather than simply having a contrary "opinion".

That being said, it is not an "false conclusion" that there are a shitload of Jews running everything and all demanding the destruction of white people. That is a well-supported fact, so denying it is just stupid. So at this point, unless you can provide some solid sort of reasoning as to why this is somehow unimportant, whilst simultaneously holding anti-immigration views such as you do, then you're effectively just a shill for the thing you're supposedly against.
JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
My biggest problem with That Guy and I think Blackg gets it is that his shtick is embarrassing and ugly to read when he clearly makes things up or takes everything to extremes, and tends to derail conversation. On the other hand there's more intelligence and actual research than when I read a post from say Rclark even if Rclark comes across as a normal, everyday person and That Guy comes across as a nutty, psychopathic and sexually frustrated virgin.
I think it probably just burns your ass more than anything that I called you out for being a rice-cooking miscegenator

My biggest problem with you is that despite acknowledging problems of immigration and such, your zioshilling, white-woman hating, and miscegenation means you are part of the problems you acknowledge.

It's total cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.

There is no global-warming apocalypse coming and there never was. Races of people are not interchangeable. Democracy is a failed system. Christianity is Marxist to the core, and yes — Jews are behind virtually every "progressive/marxist/globalist" ideology in existence.

These points are now so simple and self-evident, that to deny them, is to throw your hat in with the very people who want you dead and I am at the point now where I feel zero sympathy for any social-justice-driven ills that befall you — false rape accusations, get your kids taken away for wrongthink, getting mugged, assaulted, etc. — because you've had plenty of time now to get with the fucking program.

Now proceed to blame those "white whores" like the women responsible for your very existence for all these problems, argue that THAT group matters and Jews don't because zioshilling reasons, even though most white women vote against open borders and stuff. To the point that Trump still would've won even if only white women voted.

Seriously, just get the fuck out of Australia and move to China or the Philippines and die among your beloved gook whores if you're not willing to side with your own people. You have to choose. It's either Australians, or Asians, and if you're not willing to continue the existence of Australians and instead help breed them out, then how are you anything but a traitor?
JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
On the other hand there's more intelligence and actual research than when I read a post from say Rclark even if Rclark comes across as a normal, everyday person
When the world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Then you're going to have to actually provide counter-evidence rather than simply having a contrary "opinion".

That being said, it is not an "false conclusion" that there are a shitload of Jews running everything and all demanding the destruction of white people. That is a well-supported fact, so denying it is just stupid. So at this point, unless you can provide some solid sort of reasoning as to why this is somehow unimportant, whilst simultaneously holding anti-immigration views such as you do, then you're effectively just a shill for the thing you're supposedly against.

I think it probably just burns your ass more than anything that I called you out for being a rice-cooking miscegenator

My biggest problem with you is that despite acknowledging problems of immigration and such, your zioshilling, white-woman hating, and miscegenation means you are part of the problems you acknowledge.

It's total cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.

There is no global-warming apocalypse coming and there never was. Races of people are not interchangeable. Democracy is a failed system. Christianity is Marxist to the core, and yes — Jews are behind virtually every "progressive/marxist/globalist" ideology in existence.

These points are now so simple and self-evident, that to deny them, is to throw your hat in with the very people who want you dead and I am at the point now where I feel zero sympathy for any social-justice-driven ills that befall you — false rape accusations, get your kids taken away for wrongthink, getting mugged, assaulted, etc. — because you've had plenty of time now to get with the fucking program.

Now proceed to blame those "white whores" like the women responsible for your very existence for all these problems, argue that THAT group matters and Jews don't because zioshilling reasons, even though most white women vote against open borders and stuff. To the point that Trump still would've won even if only white women voted.

Seriously, just get the fuck out of Australia and move to China or the Philippines and die among your beloved gook whores if you're not willing to side with your own people.

"That being said, it is not an "false conclusion" that there are a shitload of Jews running everything and all demanding the destruction of white people. That is a well-supported fact, so denying it is just stupid. So at this point, unless you can provide some solid sort of reasoning as to why this is somehow unimportant, whilst simultaneously holding anti-immigration views such as you do, then you're effectively just a shill for the thing you're supposedly against.
"
I've already made detailed arguments to the point before and you just ignored it so I'll make everything simple. First of all statistics that you cite aren't conclusions contrary to what you seem to imply here, conclusions are the policies and society you advocate for and your assumptions about a Jewish agenda. There are an abnormal number of Jews in high places of wealth and power particularly Ashkenazi, however that is largely explainable by the gigantic IQ gap between them and average member of the population. Tiers of IQ strongly correlate to tiers of wealth and career levels. It is also true that most traditional media CEOs are of Jewish background such as Disney and Warner Brothers as well as some new media CEOs like Zuckerberg and the Youtube CEO Susan Wojcicki, again this is potentially and likely explainable by IQ.

What you don't seem to understand is that the political ideologies and who they donate to don't differ from that of other billionaires and that's where your conclusions about agendas fall apart. Outside of the US there aren't the same examples of Jews in high places and even inside the US non-Jewish billionares all support the same ideas that you criticise such as mass immigration and cultural integration. Again this is easily explainable and very simply, if you're a billionaire, a powerful politician or a business owner you are going to be significantly more profitable and better off with more globalisation and more immigration. For them the more stupid people and the more people dependent on government the better, and I acknowledge the same problems you do in that regard although it is a problem with wealthy people wanting to maintain power and increase their wealth, not a Jewish problem. If it was a Jewish problem, it would be specific to Jews, which it clearly isn't. There are still ultimately more white billionaires and white people in power than Jews in America.

"whilst simultaneously holding anti-immigration views such as you do, then you're effectively just a shill for the thing you're supposedly against."

This part doesn't even make sense. I'm not supporting the ideology of Jewish billionaires and nor am I supporting the ideology of the class in power to begin with, whether or not I see Jewishness as an issue here has nothing to do with my thoughts on the ideology or how to combat it. If you want an example of cognitive dissonance its you calling me a shill pro-immigration billionaires and all those in power while not realising what a boon to left people like you are because of the extremity of what you call for and how crazy you make nationalists as a whole appear. Equally ironic is your consistent holocaust denial in an absolute sense (and I too am sceptical of some claims) however you adore and show worship for Nazism and German society during its height, and on top of this yourself have advocated for violence or ethnic cleansing. So you advocate for ethnic cleansing, yet suggest that the Nazis never did this to the Jewish people, yet you love the Nazis. Ok.

"I think it probably just burns your ass more than anything that I called you out for being a rice-cooking miscegenator "

This literally means nothing do me, its like calling a gay guy a faggot while he enjoys banging his boyfriends ass. At the end of the day, the gay guy is still enjoying fucking his boyfriends ass so why would they care about silly name calling, I'm still fucking Asian girls I find attractive so why would I care, you on the other hand are fucking no one at all. The only thing you ever said that made me even remotely agitated was when I made a comment about eating ass, and in a state of jealousy at the fact that no attractive girl would ever let you eat ass, you made reference to a shitty book that on the "day of the rope" I'd be the first to go because I eat ass. First of all implying I should die because I eat ass is certified insanity, secondly you'd never say that to my face nor anyone elses in real life because if you did and it was legal I'd have beaten you to within an inch of your life. Its pathetic.

"There is no global-warming apocalypse coming and there never was. Races of people are not interchangeable. Democracy is a failed system. Christianity is Marxist to the core, and yes — Jews are behind virtually every "progressive/marxist/globalist" ideology in existence."

I agree there is no global warming apocalypse coming and that there has already been more damage in money spent on implementing current generation alternative energy solutions than there will be over the next hundred years from climate change if you consider the drastic increases in energy prices (also effectively a giant regressive tax fucking over the working class) and also the alternative profit generating initiatives or socially beneficial infrastructure projects it could have been invested in. I agree races of people are not interchangeable. Democracy in some respects is a failed system, but at least we haven't had a president in the US that has enacted a genocide as you likely would, and people have options to move away from an oppressive, even if they are bad ones and are very slow. Statistically, the chance of a having a good life in a non-democratic country compared to a democratic country is horrific. Christianity is absolutely heavily tied to ideas of Marxism in many respects. However if you believe Jews are behind every progressive/globalist movement, you clearly haven't investigated the politics at all outside the US, nor the ideology of the billionaire class in the US beyond the Jewish section, nor questioned why the rich and powerful would support globalism, the answers being obvious.

Also its not my fault that white women are unattractive and particularly educated white women perpetuate the pro-immigrant and marxist ideas you despise. The problems you see acknowledge about immigration are purely those caused by specific races and cultures, largely blacks, latinos and arab people. The reality is that if immigrants were only Asian and we had a ban on blacks, arabs and latino there'd be minimal in a nationalist movement to begin with. Also the Asian women in Australia, particularly my state are educated, more attractive than average and relatively wealthy, certainly more wealthy than the average white Australian. Asian women are also better at sex and more submissive for genetic and cultural reasons.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
As nutty as That Guy is to be honest the majority of retorts he gets aren't all that well thought out. Johnson's responses are equally extreme in their lack of thought even if 95% of That Guys conclusions on Jews are just horribly false in my opinion.

Some of the things he posts are worth investigating, ignoring it entirely is dumber than what he said to begin with.

https://www.extinctionclock.org/

I mean whatever you think about climate change, lists like (and there are virtually infinite others from endlessly cited organisations that are seen as authorities on the subject) this should be acknowledged and reflected on when it comes to deciding on government policy. Screaming for censorship and simply calling someone a nut when they provide legitimate information, some of which objectively points to a level of truth (even if tiny) in his worldview is worse than any of the insane things he said to begin with even if the conclusions are flat out wrong.

For whatever reason, you're trying really hard to polish a turd.

The "actual research" that you refer to is him simply spending a lot of time on hate sites and reposting whatever image he finds that agrees with his worldview with him never bothering to check if the information is accurate or not. That isn't actual research, simply looking up and memorizing content isn't research, there needs to be a critical feedback component. Ignoring it isn't "dumb" -- what would be dumb would be to give crackpots the time of day.

A few months ago, a crackpot sent me a book in which he argued that the universe is a Fibonacci sequence. You would tell me that ignoring that "actual research" would be dumb ... Well that's what I did, I spent a few moments looking at the book, I threw it in the recycling bin, and moved on.

Ironically, That Guy would be better off spending less time on this hobby and more time on the hobbies that he fears: film, television, and video games.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Ironically, That Guy would be better off spending less time on this hobby and more time on the hobbies that he fears: film, television, and video games.
And meeting some foreigners. Listening to their stories.
Save me from destiny.