The consequences of the high expectations of women

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
While also saying that nobody out of 350 million people ever do this.

But they did, in your brief experience of them, that struck you as noteworthy to mention. Context certainly does matter, and if you're saying that this never happens in your country, but it happened in other countries even if it was an incredibly small amount of people, then regardless of the figures you just presented, that's a clear representation that this is your bias.

If anything by pointing out how trivial and anecdotal your version of events were in the grand scheme of things when it comes to population, it's exposing bias even more.
I understand what you're saying,

But I also stand by that I'm fine with it. Meaning the big picture, I'm fine with it. Meaning I don't find 'most' foreigners asking me invasive questions. But I can still be annoyed at the ones who did. Those two thoughts can be shared and not contradictory to one another.

Am I biased?
I don't think so. Not when I read the definition of the word.
Also @pjhair confirmed this is normal part of his culture, so how would it be bias of me to point these two out?

At same time I don't assume it to be all Indians (or Russians or Romanians) who live here to be this way and ask such questions.
Did those two make a strong impression on me? yes
would I be shocked if it happened again? Probably not but I don't expect it. I'm not holding that expereience against all Indians/russians/romanians who live here.

If I met PJ I seriously doubt he would ask me such a question. Possibly it's because living here he knows it would be inappropriate or perhaps he just naturally has a disposition this is something that wouldn't interest him even if in India ( I assume the later as he doesn't seem curious about this kind of thing in my opinion).
It can also be a class level or education level. these things factor. I don't think all Indians or all Russians or all Romanians are exactly the same as one another.
Last edited by Hairblues 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Am I biased?
I don't think so. Not when I read the definition of the word.
I don't think you are biased. In fact, what you noticed is something very accurate. I also don't think it makes you against multiculturalism.
Trump 2020

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

It's been my observation for a while that people of northern European (particularly WASP) cultures tend to be a lot more guarded and reserved in what they ask of others and in what they share, relative to people of Mediterranean cultures.

Italians, Greeks, Israelis, etc often come off as "louder", but it's just a different norm. I do think that it can easily come off as "rude" to anybody who's not aware of the difference.

I've had this discussion with multiple people. One time, with a French/Spanish woman, she pointed out to me that it felt like a lot of the people in a room, predominantly WASP, came off like they were always wearing a mask. Similarly with an Italian woman who had recently moved to Australia, she asked me "how can we know what they're thinking?" in reference to WASPs not showing their emotions. I think I said that concealing what they're thinking and feeling is part of the point.

Both cultural norms have their pros and cons in my opinion.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
It's been my observation for a while that people of northern European (particularly WASP) cultures tend to be a lot more guarded and reserved in what they ask of others and in what they share, relative to people of Mediterranean cultures.

Italians, Greeks, Israelis, etc often come off as "louder", but it's just a different norm. I do think that it can easily come off as "rude" to anybody who's not aware of the difference.

I've had this discussion with multiple people. One time, with a French/Spanish woman, she pointed out to me that it felt like a lot of the people in a room, predominantly WASP, came off like they were always wearing a mask. Similarly with an Italian woman who had recently moved to Australia, she asked me "how can we know what they're thinking?" in reference to WASPs not showing their emotions. I think I said that concealing what they're thinking and feeling is part of the point.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I knew a Bengali guy who liked to offer his opinion on everything, he said that it was a Bengali thing but I suspect that he might have been an extreme.

Added in 8 minutes 21 seconds:

Coulter "doesn't believe" in evolution and global warming, which demonstrates a fundamental inability to process basic information.
Oh yeah man, that Global Warming™ can't imagine why anyone wouldn't believe in that

https://realclimatescience.com/2019/09/ ... alarmists/

https://www.extinctionclock.org/

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

People should mind their own damned business and keep their antiquated beliefs out of the way of progress.
Save me from destiny.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago

One of the reasons I like Slavic people is that they are usually stoic and poker faced if you don't know them or even semi know them; but be friends with them or get drunk with them and they'll talk and talk for hours.

When i'm at my most introverted I admire the Scandinavians who seldom talk to strangers and reveal little about themselves unless friends.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

It's been my observation for a while now that most Jewish people tend to love generalizing about other races, but hate generalizations about themselves and denounce them as "conspiracy theories". They pretend to be white a lot, but always eventually slip up and let their guard down. They come from all sides of the normie political spectrum, but for whatever they may disagree on, even the most-conservative jews all agree that white people have no right to exist or their own homes, but when asked if they feel the same way about Israel, instantly get on the defensive and refuse to answer the question.

They also tend to show up in a lot of places of power despite trying to convince the goyim that it's "ebil white menz" who run the stuff

When pointed out that these people are Jewish, Jews usually denounce it as an anti-semitic conspiracy theory, but then admit that no, they really do run the media

They also rely on the Holocaust™ to get their way on everything, a historical event so real, so undeniably obvious that it happened, that you legally cannot question it.

Although, it's now admitted, even by Jews themselves, that the whole "they turned us into soap and lampshades" thing was a lie, but I'm sure everything else they tell us was real. Why would they lie?

So yeah, it's been my general observation that Jews are totally upstanding, honest people who don't scheme and want to genocide people at all. Great people, those Jews.

If there is one thing I've learned from my observation and conversations with Jews, it's that

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Can we please make this thread a paranoid free zone?
Save me from destiny.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

It's funny watching @hairblues shift to the right.
Save me from destiny.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

My perception of Jewish people is very positive.

Nearly all the artists I admire are Jewish: Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Woody Allen, JD Salinger, and so on

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago

Nearly all the artists I admire are Jewish: Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Woody Allen, JD Salinger, and so on
John Wayne was also jewish and he killed all the Native Americans.
Save me from destiny.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
It's funny watching @hairblues shift to the right.
It’s funny how you interpet a shift when their isn’t one.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago