The consequences of the high expectations of women

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
No he won't, Admin's not an ideologue, remember?
Thank God he's a man of reason.
Save me from destiny.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
No he won't, Admin's not an ideologue, remember?
How many times do I have to say it? My ideology is Christianity.

And the main person that brought me there is Jordan Peterson.

No one else has been able to move the ball when it comes to evangelization on such a massive scale in like ages.

And then:

follow-kanye-west-kanyewest-ns-vrgow-help-jordan-peterson-why-32495648.png
follow-kanye-west-kanyewest-ns-vrgow-help-jordan-peterson-why-32495648.png (78.83 KiB) Viewed 198 times

The West will heal thanks to enough individuals fixing themselves and reinvigorating their lives with meaning through Christianity.

Not through politics, the Nation State, the market, or fucking pride in one's skin color.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago

No one else has been able to move the ball when it comes to evangelization on such a massive scale in like ages.

And then:

The West will heal thanks to enough individuals fixing themselves and reinvigorating their lives with meaning through Christianity.

Not through politics, the Nation State, the market, or fucking pride in one's skin color.
Are you practicing?

The Rooshv forum recently transitioned to a red pill mens chritian group. They've banned talk of sleeping around and blasphemy.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago

And then:

You were arguing not a few days ago that you're not an ideologue and you denounced "ideologies". Today, you proudly say your ideology is Christianity.

No consistency.

Christianity is not the only way, nor the only religion by which to find divine meaning in life. Society will not heal itself through atomized individuals who worship a Jew in an all-welcoming religion that reduces unique peoples to people who worship a Jew or not. In fact, it will continue destroying itself that way.

It is only through shared racial, ethnic, cultural, familial ties and a strong community that rises from that Western Civilization will rediscover itself and return to its former glory.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
Are you practicing?

The Rooshv forum recently transitioned to a red pill mens chritian group. They've banned talk of sleeping around and blasphemy.
Yes I am, it's what made a huge difference for me, before practicing, Christianity was just an idea. I started practicing before I had even read the Bible in its entirety.

The bowing, collective prayers, singing, atmosphere, rituals, brotherhood are the practical things that induce the transformations inside of you.

The White (not that white! @That Guy) / God pill was kind of the inevitable end destination for the PUA/red pill/manosphere community.

They tried to live for themselves, using women as mere tools for their gratification, and then saw that it was a dead-end. As you guys know, I went through that phase too :p.

But I find Roosh a bit authoritarian here and I'm afraid he's falling into the trap of developing a spiritual / Christian ego, which in a way will be even worse than his old self.
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
You were arguing not a few days ago that you're not an ideologue and you denounced "ideologies".
A few months ago, my understanding of this changed.
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Christianity is not the only way, nor the only religion by which to find divine meaning in life.
You're right, Christianity just happen to be the best one judging by the results it brings in the individual and to societies (like, the West) as a whole.

At least if you compare it to nihilistic Buddhism (I'll leave my wife and kids to become an autistic monk), Islam (no explanation needed) or protestantism (yes).
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

Yep, womanising is not going to lead anyone to happiness. I don't blame people who dabble in it for a few years, but long time its just such a waste for everyone involved and its a fast track to unhappiness.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
How many times do I have to say it?

Oh God.... The church of Benny Hinn.

Added in 59 minutes 42 seconds:
Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
Yep, womanising is not going to lead anyone to happiness. I don't blame people who dabble in it for a few years, but long time its just such a waste for everyone involved and its a fast track to unhappiness.
Have you ever been on the receiving end of female affection?
Save me from destiny.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Have you ever been on the receiving end of female affection?
lol
are you conducting research so you can answer jlbb's question about which members are virgins?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
lol
are you conducting research so you can answer jlbb's question about which members are virgins?
Well not really, it was more rhetorical. But one thing I know for sure is that you, Yettee, are definitely not a virgin.

Actually you strike me as someone who was once a member of an amateur suburban harem at one point in your storied life.
I think that's why you're so chilled and comfortable with yourself.

The virgins aren't chilled. They're just angry!
Save me from destiny.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
What does this statement even mean though, there are tribal cultures where women are raped, canabalism exists and they have no concept of Western medicine, why exactly would you be fine about this? That doesn’t mean you have to think colonialism is any sort of solution, but to not care or be “fine” about it, even a basic sense of accepting immigration from horrifically conservative Islamic countries is either delusional or sick in the head.

By your previous comment about these seemingly angry individuals you don’t exactly come across as “fine” about it either. I mean you think that a president should be impeached over using leverage to investigate a person who was clearly involved in a conflict of interest + 57% of the American population believes should be investigated, just because because it somehow undermines democracy.

Apparently, trying to investigate someone who appears corrupt and the majority of the population + independents wants investigated and could be running the country is not “fine”. Alternatively though, cultures in which women are killed for adultery and gays are tortured are “fine” according your ridiculously reductionist comment. I get that it’s a throwaway one line comment, but it’s thoughtless considering the implications.
Context matters. Did you read his question I answrerd? I assume he meant that in relation to where I live and grew up, a place that is known for multiple cultures living amongst each other.

Only thing ridiculous is the way you pounce on it and to me you sound like a lazy idiot twisting himself into a pretzel to make some larger point.

Isn’t that what the left does that you guys hate? Pounce on something and take it out of context to make their assumptions?

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Context matters. Did you read his question I answrerd? I assume he meant that in relation to where I live and grew up, a place that is known for multiple cultures living amongst each other.

Only thing ridiculous is the way you pounce on it and to me you sound like a lazy idiot twisting himself into a pretzel to make some larger point.

Isn’t that what the left does that you guys hate? Pounce on something and take it out of context to make their assumptions?
This is what Blackg said in response to your comments about "bizarre" experiences with aggressive/angry foreigners:

"There is nothing bizarre about it. These are typical non-Western social attitudes and it gets worse.

Do you still believe multiculturalism is a progressive philosophy?"

You said:

"I’m fine with different cultures. Are you?"

And before that you wrote:

"Was fucking bizarre. Every time.
Americans don’t do this. First of all it’s just weird to be that interested in a stranger. It’s like each one there was this underlying anger. It kind of made me wonder if they weren’t secretly envious because I don’t really care about a stranger's life choices.

I don’t think an American ever questioned me on this outside of close friends and family like within a normal discussion."

Clearly sounds like a complaint, and clearly sounds like you have negative feelings towards this cultural contrast. You specifically distinguish that Americans don't do this, only foreigners. The context of my comment is you responding to a comment questioning whether multiculturalism is a progressive philosophy, with you saying that you're fine with different cultures, right after explicitly distinguishing between people of American and foreign cultures.

"Do you still believe multiculturalism is a progressive philosophy?""

That is clearly a broad question about multiculturalism which you responded to, so it makes no sense to assume that your response is at a micro-level and unrelated to this. I'm a lazy idiot? On what was written sounds more like you didn't even read what you or Blackg wrote, wrote a snarky leftwing talking point meme ("I'm fine with different cultures") without thinking about implications and now try to change what the subject was about. Even if you pretend that you were only talking about where you're from you literally wrote in the prior comment what reads obviously like a complaint of certain immigrants and contrast between those people and Americans. So if you're fine with it why the fuck are you complaining, you wouldn't be calling it "fucking bizarre" and question whether they were "secretly envious" if you were fine with it end of story.

What the fuck ever. I've mentioned it a million times but I'm not one of "you guys" either because I'm not a conservative, I'm for the most part a nationalistic social Democrat that sees significant potential for economic damage with minimal potential upside from most of the major Democratic nominees such as Warren and Bernie. I would support Andrew Yang (who is arguably the second furthest left candidate after Bernie) if he had an immigration policy closer to that of Ann Coulter, or even if he had a less rhetorically inflammatory version of Trumps.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
This is what Blackg said in response to your comments about "bizarre" experiences with aggressive/angry foreigners:

"There is nothing bizarre about it. These are typical non-Western social attitudes and it gets worse.

Do you still believe multiculturalism is a progressive philosophy?"

You said:

"I’m fine with different cultures. Are you?"

And before that you wrote:

"Was fucking bizarre. Every time.
Americans don’t do this. First of all it’s just weird to be that interested in a stranger. It’s like each one there was this underlying anger. It kind of made me wonder if they weren’t secretly envious because I don’t really care about a stranger's life choices.

I don’t think an American ever questioned me on this outside of close friends and family like within a normal discussion."

Clearly sounds like a complaint, and clearly sounds like you have negative feelings towards this cultural contrast. You specifically distinguish that Americans don't do this, only foreigners. The context of my comment is you responding to a comment questioning whether multiculturalism is a progressive philosophy, with you saying that you're fine with different cultures, right after explicitly distinguishing between people of American and foreign cultures.

"Do you still believe multiculturalism is a progressive philosophy?""

That is clearly a broad question about multiculturalism which you responded to, so it makes no sense to assume that your response is at a micro-level and unrelated to this. I'm a lazy idiot? On what was written sounds more like you didn't even read what you or Blackg wrote, wrote a snarky leftwing talking point meme ("I'm fine with different cultures") without thinking about implications and now try to change what the subject was about. Even if you pretend that you were only talking about where you're from you literally wrote in the prior comment what reads obviously like a complaint of certain immigrants and contrast between those people and Americans. So if you're fine with it why the fuck are you complaining, you wouldn't be calling it "fucking bizarre" and question whether they were "secretly envious" if you were fine with it end of story.

What the fuck ever. I've mentioned it a million times but I'm not one of "you guys" either because I'm not a conservative, I'm for the most part a nationalistic social Democrat that sees significant potential for economic damage with minimal potential upside from most of the major Democratic nominees such as Warren and Bernie. I would support Andrew Yang (who is arguably the second furthest left candidate after Bernie) if he had an immigration policy closer to that of Ann Coulter, or even if he had a less rhetorically inflammatory version of Trumps.

I complained about 4 people out of a city of 8 million.
I complained about 2 Indians out of 600,000
I complained about 1 Russian out of 600,000
I complained about 1 Romanian out of 160,000

Context certainly does matter.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

pjhair wrote:
1 week ago
Lol so typical of Indian culture. Whenever I visit India, almost everyone I meet advises me to get married and offers to find a women to marry. When I state I don't want to marry, they proceed to lecture me how I am making a poor choice. They are very nosy and want to give you unasked advise about everything. The culture is very close knit. Even strangers behave as if they are part of your extended family. For example, whenever you meet someone older than you, even strangers, you are supposed to address them as "Uncle" or "Aunt". It's extremely offensive to call people older than you by their names.
I knew a Bengali guy who liked to offer his opinion on everything, he said that it was a Bengali thing but I suspect that he might have been an extreme.

Added in 8 minutes 21 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Out of interest are you a fan of Ann Coulter or Jesse Lee Peterson (the better Peterson) at all?

Coulter "doesn't believe" in evolution and global warming, which demonstrates a fundamental inability to process basic information.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
I complained about 4 people out of a city of 8 million.
I complained about 2 Indians out of 600,000
I complained about 1 Russian out of 600,000
I complained about 1 Romanian out of 160,000

Context certainly does matter.
While also saying that nobody out of 350 million people ever do this.

But they did, in your brief experience of them, that struck you as noteworthy to mention. Context certainly does matter, and if you're saying that this never happens in your country, but it happened in other countries even if it was an incredibly small amount of people, then regardless of the figures you just presented, that's a clear representation that this is your bias.

If anything by pointing out how trivial and anecdotal your version of events were in the grand scheme of things when it comes to population, it's exposing bias even more.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I knew a Bengali guy who liked to offer his opinion on everything, he said that it was a Bengali thing but I suspect that he might have been an extreme.
I would say that it's an Indian thing. But some people may be worse than others.
Trump 2020