The consequences of the high expectations of women

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

First, here's an excerpt from a song I really hate:

"♪Any man of mine better be proud of me
Even when I'm ugly he still better love me
And I can be late for a date that's fine
But he better be on time
Any man of mine'll say it fits just right
When last year's dress is just a little too tight
And anything I do or say better be okay
When I have a bad hair day
And if I change my mind
A million times
I want to hear him say
Yeah (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah I like it that way♫"

Now you might say, "Oh it's just a stupid song!" But the issue is Shania Twain co-wrote this, and it reflects the attitude that many modern women have. The man better be perfect and willing to put up with any bullshit she throws at him, but he is deserving of no such reciprocation. Further, I've actually heard the Cletus T. Judd parody of this song slammed as "sexist", which includes this line:

"♪Any gal of mine better plainly see,
That Brad Pitt can't hold a candle to me.
If my hair's gettin' thinner than it used to be,
You better say it looks good on me.♫"

Which we of course know doesn't usually happen.

A guy I know posted on social media recently that, to my astonishment, his "daughter" isn't actually his daughter, but the guy his ex-girlfriend was banging's daughter. He got lots of praise in the comments from women for stepping up to the plate, with several saying "Good on you! Most men would be complete assholes about such things!"

I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't missing something. Imagine that: Most men might be a bit disagreeable about the idea of raising another man's child because his ex is a whore. Worse still, is he has willingly been cucked into a huge, for-life commitment, and women are acting like that should be par for the course.

It reminds me of this:

and that's obviously excluding the many "don't talk to me unless you're six feet" type of things we're all familiar with.

Obviously, the only way to meet the demands when it comes to looks is to rise up to them, but what I'm getting at here is more the personal expectations of men and how they affect both sexes. I really think a lot of men out there need to practice telling women "no" and standing their ground against rhetoric that tries to guilt or hoodwink them into being taken advantage of.

I've talked before about how there was this girl who used to play in my band and missed a bunch of practices because her vehicle broke down and she wouldn't accept anymore than 1 ride from me even though I had to drive past her street to get to the rehearsal. Another woman flipped on me for buying her coffee one day. In both cases because "I'm 'independent!'". You'll also recall my recent thread about the mid-20s, average-at-best girl posting anti-bald memes on facebook while still being single waiting for the perfect man, and filling the void with pets.

I've been creeped on by a number of older women in their 40s or 50s who are somehow still single at that age, and I suspect this 3rd-wave feminist "I want to be independent, but also expect to be provided for, treated like a queen, and for you to be perfect even if I'm not" attitude is to blame for their present state. There's usually nothing "wrong" with the women I speak of, except they seem to have missed the boat on relationships when they were young for some reason and are now desperately clamoring for male attention wherever they think they can get it, to the point it's sad. However, I was legitimately stalked by one of these women.

I'm sorry, but if you are a middle-aged woman who is single and didn't go through a recent divorce or tragically lose your husband and you've resorted to trying to pick up younger men or just being extremely creepy like that — you fucked up somewhere and holding out for the perfect man is likely the culprit, more often than not.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

You mention what I deem really important as well: also men are to blame. I am a very agreeable person, but I don‘t fuck around randomly, while most (including better looking and really good looking men) more or less fuck whatever they can. Plus I would bever even consider doing what that man did, and I‘d try to talk aense into a friend if he were tempted to do such a thing,
I was having drinks with a nice girl (taken and faithful) the other day. I told her I‘d never want a girl with kid/become part of a patchwork family. Her reply was a mild, non-judging „Why?“, and my answer made sense to her.
Anyways, it also men‘s fault women feel so entitled. And a problem is that a harsher view might be dismissed as „oh, he‘s a bitter man, no success with women, eh?“ A guy once told me so, not even provokingly, and I explained it further to him. He did see my point in the end, he just had never really thought about it...

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Yeah, I agree.

I was talking to a friend about this the other day, about "incels", and I've noticed that fundamental beliefs of incels are actually taken from the Chad "player" lifestyle. I actually want to make a game out of "Incel or BodyBuilding Forum Quote" because you'd be amazed at how the rhetoric is the same.

Not fucking around is something I've come to see the value in. I've often seen "Bros" post things like "Don't be a beta and wife the first pussy you get!" Translated to English that's "Don't marry the first woman you have sex with." and I've seen incels post that same line many times. But honestly, I fail to see why that's inherently a bad thing. My grandparents, Chad & Stacy of their day, met when they were kids, got married when they were 19, and have been together for 50 years.

and yeah, another friend of mine has tried to hook me up with women he knows numerous times and he just can't understand why her having a kid is a fuckin' dealbreaker. "Oh, well, lots of women in their thirties or late 20s have kids you know!"

Yeah, well, plenty of them don't, too. And there ain't no way I'm raising and paying for another man's child no matter how hot the kid's mom is.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

It‘s hard to strike a balance between sticking to your principles/standards and gaining experience (which would do the incels some good, if they stuck to the ones you mention), otherwise remaining in fantasy/theory land.
You know, while I see men‘s fault for women‘s entitlement,I see entitlement in myself too, „justifying“ it with my nature, i.e. taste. It‘s why I‘d never blame women for my personal situation, but I do share criticism of double-standards, hyprocrisy and hubris/lack of self-reflection.

I‘ve noticed that in the last years I‘d only meet a woman I‘d see the potential for something substantial in and for that, my threshold is high. It might well be that it‘s an excuse not to date/fuck and that one misses out on chances where the potential is not so obvious at first sight. I think it has to do with pride in my case: why should I take second or more looks when girls don‘t do it with me? And even if, I‘d probably feel sort of offended - unless she is really good looking :roll:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

This woman also had that song "That Don't Impress Me Much" in which a man with a nice car has a super high IQ and Brad Pitt looks and it still just isn't good enough - he also has to have the touch. Whatever the fuck that means, but even if he has it, surely he'll still be missing some other vital attribute that deems him unworthy.

And to think this was 2 decades ago. However, at least back then this demanding bitchy attitude was at least from smoke shows like Shania Twain who could afford to be demanding, in 2018 look at the fucking creatures we have telling us we need to up our game.

But back to the song in the OP. I don't automatically hate songs with messages along the lines of female empowerment, as long as there's some acknowledgement of a fair and equal relationship basis, however lines about how she can be late for a date and he can't, she can change her flippant mind constantly and cluelessly but he has to agree no matter what, I'm certain that most women are even aware that they hate this shit. For example they are aware of being indecisive, so with this in mind, having some cuck doormat of a partner to let her change her mind 200 fucking times while he sits waiting for her in the shoe store, she hates that, she wants him to tell her to buy something and buy it now.

This is paramount to a woman's happiness in the long term, maybe some overly entitled women will feel a certain sense of control and freedom from being allowed whatever the hell pops in to her brain, but it's the same as a child with no discipline, allowed endless time to get frustrated without limitations or discipline.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
And to think this was 2 decades ago. However, at least back then this demanding bitchy attitude was at least from smoke shows like Shania Twain who could afford to be demanding, in 2018 look at the fucking creatures we have telling us we need to up our game.
Agreed, I'd have done things to early-30s Shania that would make Marilyn Manson dry heave.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Agreed, I'd have done things to early-30s Shania that would make Marilyn Manson dry heave.

Hell I'd still do those things to her right now.

But yes, 90s Twain is a bit underrated as one of pops true GOAT's. I'd pick her over banging prime Britney for example, and Twain would win out over many others.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

Due to my hearing disorder, I don't really notice lyrics in songs at all. But I do know that nobody ever comments on female empowerment in these songs, whereas "Blurred Lines" was a national scandal.

As for a woman having a kid, I'm 34. I'd be fine with it if she had the kid to start with and if the separation is clean, but not if the kid came from cheating.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Back to the song That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain.

The lyric "have you got the touch" shouldn't generate too much confusion among men.

The allegory is clear; the "touch" is code for how we should treat women in general.
An overall respect for their needs and an acknowledgement that we as men sometimes need to show patience with the opposite sex.
Like, patience when it's "that time of the month," for example.

Also, concerning the composite antagonist male in the song:

The "touch" may also allude to him not treating a woman as just another possession to strut around with to enhance his already over stimulated male ego, considering the long list of material and genetic blessings this man possesses.

Hope that helps.
Save me from destiny.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Back to the song That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain.

The lyric "have you got the touch" shouldn't generate too much confusion among men.

The allegory is clear; the "touch" is code for how we should treat women in general.
An overall respect for their needs and an acknowledgement that we as men sometimes need to show patience with the opposite sex.
Like, patience when it's "that time of the month," for example.

Also, concerning the composite antagonist male in the song:

The "touch" may also allude to him not treating a woman as just another possession to strut around with to enhance his already over stimulated male ego, considering the long list of material and genetic blessings this man possesses.

Hope that helps.
@That Guy

Who's in favor of adding the entry 'blackg => cuckg' to the word replacer?!

;)
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
This woman also had that song "That Don't Impress Me Much" in which a man with a nice car has a super high IQ and Brad Pitt looks and it still just isn't good enough - he also has to have the touch. Whatever the fuck that means, but even if he has it, surely he'll still be missing some other vital attribute that deems him unworthy.

But back to the song in the OP. I don't automatically hate songs with messages along the lines of female empowerment, as long as there's some acknowledgement of a fair and equal relationship basis, however lines about how she can be late for a date and he can't, she can change her flippant mind constantly and cluelessly but he has to agree no matter what, I'm certain that most women are even aware that they hate this shit. For example they are aware of being indecisive, so with this in mind, having some cuck doormat of a partner to let her change her mind 200 fucking times while he sits waiting for her in the shoe store, she hates that, she wants him to tell her to buy something and buy it now.

This is paramount to a woman's happiness in the long term, maybe some overly entitled women will feel a certain sense of control and freedom from being allowed whatever the hell pops in to her brain, but it's the same as a child with no discipline, allowed endless time to get frustrated without limitations or discipline.
I'm actually not that surprised an overweight women made a song about how Chad did not want to be in a relationship with her, but on a lonely horny Saturday with no other options, Chad decided after 5 beer to go deep 6 SMV points belove to stick his dick in an easy bang with no effort. Was he thinking about Scarlett Johansson while he nuts inside this whale? We will never know.

Fat women will complain and make blogs, songs and anything else that isn't going to the GYM about the very topic:"omg again a fuckboy...I hate all men". That's what happens when feminist tell women they can have anything. Body positivity you go girl. The same time, we men go to the GYM, learn to approach, hell even spend our time to improve our hair with whatever method is out there.

Men usually fuck down
Women usually marry down

2 years ago after a dry spell, I went to germany with friends and after tons of german beer, I fucked an overweight woman. She looked really hot that night believe me. But when she told me if she can visit me in Switzerland maybe in the summer, I told her she is not attractive enough (yes I did that).
Problem is, she will not go to the GYM. She won't change. Just because she still can get Chads on Tinder or a drunk swiss boy like me in a Club. Its men's fault in the end how the sexual market is. Not women.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Just because she still can get Chads on Tinder or a drunk swiss boy like me in a Club. Its men's fault in the end how the sexual market is. Not women.
@Admin can we also change him to JasonCuckham?

Women buy in to their own delusion, it's a vicious cycle, they buy in to the Body Positivity Movement and feel that just because they can kiss or fuck a better looking guy than the level they are at, they really do think this is their reality.

Not to generalise, I do have female friends of varying attractiveness and different outlooks as to where they stand, most are actually pretty level-headed. They're somewhat self-aware that sure, they might get to fuck a Chad, but know it's unlikely they'll hear back from him (considering she's average or below). As females get a bit older of course many start to realise they are wasting their time trying to date up, most of the time anyway.

It's not the males fault, as naturally men will want to fuck anything if it's on a plate. Females are the one's who have some form of control, when some dude who's way out of her league is drunk and all over her expecting his easy lay, she should either a) accept her luck and that this will be a one-off or b) realise she'll get emotionally attached easily and this will lead to days/weeks/even months of regret about why Chad didn't love her beautiful body (the beautiful body that society and social media keeps encouraging her that she definitely has LOL).

If she accepts the former option and moves on, social balance is restored, she may even consider that not-so-Chad average guy who she wanted to friendzone, she's aware of her limits and what is attainable, rather then spending years getting even fatter and uglier while thinking about the odd Chad she fucked who viewed her as an easy lay.

Delusion is a powerful thing, and it's down to someone's own fault if they choose to comfort-buy in to it for such a long amount of time. If an above average male wants his end away, it's up to the female to wake up and realise he's clearly not in love.

The only, only way it is the males fault, is not the guys who just want to bang random women below their level, it's the beta orbiters who desperately put any female on a pedestal and become such leeches.

You got this all the wrong way around.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

I'm far from a cuck mate. No need for this incel talk in this forum.

And if you read my post I said it clear and loud that this song is about fat women, that cant get a relationship with the Chads and now she thinks all men are pigs.

Yes its mens fault. We allow women to do that. All the instagram "models" get paid by men. All the camgirls get paid by men. All the twitch whores get paid by men. All the likes and "you so beautiful" that make women into princesses are from men. It is mens fault. Most men cant say NO to a woman. That's just the truth. I refuse to be an "omg its women's fault we are poor little men" MGTOW shit. How many men do you know that tell a beautiful women to fuck off when she is rude to you? Most men will allow and do anything and call not a single women out in their lifetime because they are afraid they cant get the pussy. otherwise.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

It's getting hot in here.
Save me from destiny.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

BPW-CHERRYVELVET-LOGO-1024x184.png
BPW-CHERRYVELVET-LOGO-1024x184.png (22.61 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
Last edited by blackg 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.