28-year-old Virgin

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: 28-year-old Virgin

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 am

That Guy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:29 am
When I was younger, I never understood older generations obsession with getting out at 18, married by 25, and knowing what you want to do with your life at like 15. Now that I'm 26, not married, balding, faced with the reality of being in my 50s by the time my first kid (if I ever have one) would graduate highschool, and being more worried about the kid's health...I finally understand.
That was a depressing albeit insightful post, particularly the quoted paragraph.

Fuck ... I'm turning 35 soon. People actually tell me that I'm at about the age where the divorced people re-enter and thus re-supply the dating market.

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 am

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 am
That was a depressing albeit insightful post, particularly the quoted paragraph.

Fuck ... I'm turning 35 soon. People actually tell me that I'm at about the age where the divorced people re-enter and thus re-supply the dating market.
Just my daily dose of depression for you all lol

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: big 3, microneedling for absorption

Post by koolaidshade » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 am

That Guy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:29 am
in my opinion, this is the most serious issue that hairloss, in tandem with anti-motherhood feminism and other social justice stuff, poses.

As I recall, once in your 30s, a man begins to pass on as many as 55 mutations to his child and that number climbs every year. Now, not all of these mutations are bad of course, but it does increase the risk of a child having autism or other problems. It is also common around this age for men to begin balding.

But women don't like bald men. If you are in your late 20s and balding, dating is (as we know) tougher; it's unlikely that you'll find a truly satisfactory mate and likewise to the woman. Most men would also like to enjoy at least some years with their wife or girlfriend, child-free. But if you're in your late 20s or older when you meet "the one", it's unlikely (and not really healthy) most people at this age are going to have more than one kid.

You need at least 2 to sustain the population and at least 3 to increase it. White people are in a decline because those who do have kids typically only have one, and statistically, women are giving birth at a much older age - 2016 being the first year on record where more in their 30s had their first child than in their 20s. This contributes to the aging workforce, and is justification for anti-western governments to import hordes of people who have an average of 4 children.

This is what I mean when I always tell people that life is indeed very short. Biologically speaking, you have a very limited window in which having children is practical for YOU and will also result in healthy children. You have a limited timeframe of sexual value in terms of appearance. Somewhere in there, you need to shove in a career, find a mate, and gain other life experiences. Traditionally, and ideally, this is accomplished between the ages of like 16 - 25. Everything after that is just you diminishing and having been replaced by the new generation until such time as technology can add life to our years instead of just years to our lives, and that day may never come.

When I was younger, I never understood older generations obsession with getting out at 18, married by 25, and knowing what you want to do with your life at like 15. Now that I'm 26, not married, balding, faced with the reality of being in my 50s by the time my first kid (if I ever have one) would graduate highschool, and being more worried about the kid's health...I finally understand.
well fuck me sideways, im gonna be 26 soon. I still feel like my 17 year old self trapped in an aging body. The things that entertain a college-aged kid still entertains me, and I do all I can to prolong whatever fleeting happiness that I can find. Hell, taking a step back and reflecting on this, even my posting style/coherence sometimes resembles that of my teenage self.

I don't wanna "grow up" like the rest of my peers, in terms of settling down, having kids, buying a house with a median salary, etc. Sure I work in management now and have excelled professionally since i was 20/21, but deep down I feel like Tom Hanks in the movie Big. I don't want kids because I am an anti-natalist and believe that life's suffering can possibly outweigh its pleasures, and it would be selfish to choose to bring someone into it.

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 am

koolaidshade wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 am
I don't wanna "grow up" like the rest of my peers, in terms of settling down, having kids, buying a house with a median salary, etc. Sure I work in management now and have excelled professionally since i was 20/21, but deep down I feel like Tom Hanks in the movie Big. I don't want kids because I am an anti-natalist and believe that life's suffering can possibly outweigh its pleasures, and it would be selfish to choose to bring someone into it.
Anti-natalism and nihilism in general has been instilled in us from a young age, mostly via the schools. Babies are icky and gross and they'll kill all the fun, you see!

A very common theme when I was in school was: Overpopulation! (Even though I live in one of the most sparsely populated countries on Earth) Global Warming! Scarcity! Possible WW3! Etc. we're all preached to the point that, I remember in the 8th grade, the social studies teacher had to make an apology to the class after a number of parents complained that he was freaking students out with all his doomsday shit. This continued well into highschool, and obviously college, but with an obvious communist flavoring. One of my teachers at college literally argued that maternal instincts are not a thing and just a result of the "patriarchy". :roll:

Interestingly, "I'm not going to have kids because it's a shit world and we're over-populated anyway!" is an extraordinarily common sentiment among our generation. Anna Kendrick says she's not having kids because "When the water wars come, my kid is gonna have to fight yours"...fuck.

And then there are people in your situation, where the party just can't stop! "You've got time! Never settle for just one woman; monogamy is unnatural! As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters!" Etc. Except for the fact that this lifestyle in unsustainable and eventually comes to an end...what then?

And all of this, is nearly exclusive to western culture and kinda the Japanese now. This is just not found in other cultures for the most part, and wasn't prevalent in our own society until after WW2, where some of the commies managed to escape Germany before shit hit the fan and if you look back on it, they were leading the charge of all kinds of policies and movements that collectively have resulted in our present situation.

On the surface, it seems great: Today, we live longer, man or woman can pursue whatever path they want, being a geek into your 30s and beyond is "cool" instead of "dweeby" now, there's no shortage of entertainment...

Hard truth is it's literally fucking killing us, and that we need to settle down and have children, sooner rather than later if we want to still be around in the next couple centuries, is an inescapable fact of life.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling every 10 days

Post by Admin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 am

That Guy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:10 am
Anti-natalism and nihilism in general has been instilled in us from a young age, mostly via the schools. Babies are icky and gross and they'll kill all the fun, you see!

A very common theme when I was in school was: Overpopulation! (Even though I live in one of the most sparsely populated countries on Earth) Global Warming! Scarcity! Possible WW3! Etc. we're all preached to the point that, I remember in the 8th grade, the social studies teacher had to make an apology to the class after a number of parents complained that he was freaking students out with all his doomsday shit. This continued well into highschool, and obviously college, but with an obvious communist flavoring. One of my teachers at college literally argued that maternal instincts are not a thing and just a result of the "patriarchy". :roll:

Interestingly, "I'm not going to have kids because it's a shit world and we're over-populated anyway!" is an extraordinarily common sentiment among our generation. Anna Kendrick says she's not having kids because "When the water wars come, my kid is gonna have to fight yours"...fuck.

And then there are people in your situation, where the party just can't stop! "You've got time! Never settle for just one woman; monogamy is unnatural! As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters!" Etc. Except for the fact that this lifestyle in unsustainable and eventually comes to an end...what then?

And all of this, is nearly exclusive to western culture and kinda the Japanese now. This is just not found in other cultures for the most part, and wasn't prevalent in our own society until after WW2, where some of the commies managed to escape Germany before shit hit the fan and if you look back on it, they were leading the charge of all kinds of policies and movements that collectively have resulted in our present situation.

On the surface, it seems great: Today, we live longer, man or woman can pursue whatever path they want, being a geek into your 30s and beyond is "cool" instead of "dweeby" now, there's no shortage of entertainment...

Hard truth is it's literally fucking killing us, and that we need to settle down and have children, sooner rather than later if we want to still be around in the next couple centuries, is an inescapable fact of life.
Yeah I got indoctrinated with all this nonsense in high school and university too. And I got very depressed because of it, teachers pushing postmodernist views, saying that life is pointless, that it's absurd, and yes, overpopulation nonsense, how the world was coming to an end soon (let's go see An Inconvenient Truth kids!), in a nutshell, how horrible human beings were and how we were going to fuck up everything.

I was one of the kids who had been pushed to the edge because of this propaganda, to the point that at the age of 15, I started having panic attacks, it only lasted a week, but I knew it came from the views that were pushed on me in school but not only, being a French speaker, those views are especially prevalent in the French media. Old commie intellectuals who tell you on a Saturday night that humans are a cancer on the surface of the planet, that there is no hope and that all we can do is ride on the meaninglessness of life.

People can integrate that kind of nonsense and live well, but me? I'm neurotic as fuck and way too open to new (and dangerous) ideas for my own sake. You don't watch out and protect yourself from those nihilistic views, they can quickly take possession of you, like some kind of mind virus. And the results quickly start to show: depression, anxiety, depersonalization, etc.

At the time, I was saved by my artistic/creative drive, I was creating 3D models, websites (still doing that :p) and I started playing the guitar. I quickly realized that I loved movies, video games, great stories in general. All of this kept me afloat, I knew there was something magical about all this, but still, the virus was still attacking my mind, and when some people would tell me "you know it's just your brain that's giving meaning to all that, but in the end, it's pointless!", I would still believe them.

I don't know if it's the same in Canada, but at the moment, the ideologically-possessed environmentalists are doubling down, saying young people shouldn't have children anymore, should give up their care, should not take the plane anymore, should not eat meat and also maybe should practice abstinence so they don't fuck up the 'not having children bit'.

What kind of life is that? Jordan Peterson once said that those far-left people were ultimately motivated by a hatred of humanity and especially youth, which could partially explain why our teachers were trying to indoctrinate us. I remember most of them were deadbeat Marxists, alcoholics, utter failures, they were motivated by resentment and trying to make us suffer just as much as them.

I'm quite tired of the propaganda these days, all I want to do is tear it down, and I do, I challenge it with my own name on Facebook, some people try to cut me apart, but many others also agree with me, thank God. And of course, when you look at their profiles, you see that the people who agree with me are mothers or fathers who seem to have their shit together, and the people who attack me are single and usually have their Facebook wall drowning in leftist activist slogans.

I don't want to make this post too long, I've explained before how I got out of this nightmare that postmodernism had created in my mind: get hair, get a job, lift weights, get a girlfriend and get God (yes, in that order). See if you're still bitter, hopeless and nihilistic then, see if you still want to subscribe to those toxic views that make you say that there are too many people on the planet and that humans are trash.

I'll conclude with this video by comedian Owen Benjamin, which is particularly satisfying to watch :p:

Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 am

Ya this is the trend I told my boss about a decade ago, it's better to hold off on marriage, otherwise the routine is marriage in your 20's, divorce in your 30's then remarriage in your 40's - and this is where I'm at at 42. Ya getting late in the game but timing is EVERYTHING in life.

I'm more established and wiser now, hoping to find the right woman in the 20's to 30's for marriage as I think it's more the breeding age of the woman that determines birth defects - then proven physical fitness on the man's part, and both stay away from chemicals during conception. Let's giddee up!

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:15 pm

koolaidshade wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 am
well fuck me sideways, im gonna be 26 soon. I still feel like my 17 year old self trapped in an aging body. The things that entertain a college-aged kid still entertains me, and I do all I can to prolong whatever fleeting happiness that I can find. Hell, taking a step back and reflecting on this, even my posting style/coherence sometimes resembles that of my teenage self.

I don't really see the issue. If you don't want to have children, then don't have children.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Marki wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm
Ya this is the trend I told my boss about a decade ago, it's better to hold off on marriage, otherwise the routine is marriage in your 20's, divorce in your 30's then remarriage in your 40's - and this is where I'm at at 42. Ya getting late in the game but timing is EVERYTHING in life.

I'm more established and wiser now, hoping to find the right woman in the 20's to 30's for marriage as I think it's more the breeding age of the woman that determines birth defects - then proven physical fitness on the man's part, and both stay away from chemicals during conception. Let's giddee up!
I'm having to hold off until my mid-30s or later due to a variety of factors, some of which were outside of my control. I did not take good care of myself growing up; I was not adequately raised by my parents and thus I had catching up to do; I grew up in a sheltered neighborhood and went to a sheltered school; and I don't have exceptional good looks as a redeeming feature.

Moreover, my two best assets (arguably), my intelligence and curiosity, make things harder than me. It means that I can't be happy with an average woman and she can't be happy with me, and it also means that I ended up in an environment (academia) where people are on average, more sheltered, more upper-class. The typical person near me is the child of doctors, lawyers, etc. I don't fit in as I'm an outsider. In contrast, when I worked in fast food as a teenager I did fit in, and some of the girls liked me.

We can't choose where we're born, who our parents are, and what mind and body we're born into. However, I have no doubt that on average, being normal, meeting a good woman and marrying between the ages of 25 and 30 after having had a few decent relationships, and settling down around that time, is preferable if you can pull it off. There are all sorts of advantages. @That Guy mentioned that your sperm is less decayed, that's true. It's also true that younger people have more energy to supervise their kids. They'll have more energy thirty years later to babysit their grandkids. Returning to their kids, it helps top be the same age as the other parents, as you want to fit in with that crowd as well. Both for your own happiness and for that of your kids.

Our generation will also have not have the same standards of living as our parents -- the boomers and their parents squandered the post-war inheritance. We will need to pay more for homes, and we will get less for retirement from governments and corporate pensions. The earlier you settle down, the less this will cost in the long-term. You may think that you're more established due to your work income rising by ~10%/year, but real estate is rising by 15-20%/year.

The cost of your future kids' education is rising exponentially as well. My cousin and his wife did a splendid job raising their oldest son, he got into the University of Chicago. They're very successful, but they could not afford. Chicago wanted US$ 70,000/year for four years. By the time our future kids are applying for Chicago, it might be $150,000/year. Good luck with that.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm

That Guy wrote:
When you turn yourself into a hammer, you risk perceiving everything as a nail. It's certainly true that a whole lot is socially constructed -- we are not the people that we would be if we were raised by tribes in the Amazon. However, there's more to it than that. In this case, the maternal instinct is universal among mammals. It's something that people understand, it's why cute .gifs of cats and dogs taking care of their litters are so popular.

This is from a famous video of a mother dog being reunited with her pups. She's all calm, once she recognizes her pups she erupts with excitement. It's not socially constructed, it's instinct:
That Guy wrote:
Do you really think that this is what Anna Kendrick thinks deep down, as opposed to just what she thinks she thinks?

What I think: she just doesn't want children, so she's grasping for whatever justification she can find, in order to self-validate.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm
I'm having to hold off until my mid-30s or later due to a variety of factors, some of which were outside of my control. I did not take good care of myself growing up; I was not adequately raised by my parents and thus I had catching up to do; I grew up in a sheltered neighborhood and went to a sheltered school; and I don't have exceptional good looks as a redeeming feature.

Moreover, my two best assets (arguably), my intelligence and curiosity, make things harder than me. It means that I can't be happy with an average woman and she can't be happy with me, and it also means that I ended up in an environment (academia) where people are on average, more sheltered, more upper-class. The typical person near me is the child of doctors, lawyers, etc. I don't fit in as I'm an outsider. In contrast, when I worked in fast food as a teenager I did fit in, and some of the girls liked me.

We can't choose where we're born, who our parents are, and what mind and body we're born into. However, I have no doubt that on average, being normal, meeting a good woman and marrying between the ages of 25 and 30 after having had a few decent relationships, and settling down around that time, is preferable if you can pull it off. There are all sorts of advantages. @That Guy mentioned that your sperm is less decayed, that's true. It's also true that younger people have more energy to supervise their kids. They'll have more energy thirty years later to babysit their grandkids. Returning to their kids, it helps top be the same age as the other parents, as you want to fit in with that crowd as well. Both for your own happiness and for that of your kids.

Our generation will also have not have the same standards of living as our parents -- the boomers and their parents squandered the post-war inheritance. We will need to pay more for homes, and we will get less for retirement from governments and corporate pensions. The earlier you settle down, the less this will cost in the long-term. You may think that you're more established due to your work income rising by ~10%/year, but real estate is rising by 15-20%/year.

The cost of your future kids' education is rising exponentially as well. My cousin and his wife did a splendid job raising their oldest son, he got into the University of Chicago. They're very successful, but they could not afford. Chicago wanted US$ 70,000/year for four years. By the time our future kids are applying for Chicago, it might be $150,000/year. Good luck with that.
Ya I know I thought the same in terms of parenting and all that. In a nutshell, to cover all these bases I will have to be a timeless person/alpha male with lots of money who lives to 102.

I'll also say that we are on the other side of the housing boom in the last 10+ years. Interest rates are rising off from 5000 year lows and this will twist the housing market back to more normal levels.

As for expensive schooling, I think a breaking point will be reached when few can really afford it, but more importantly when people realize that unless you want to be a doctor or lawyer you can get along fine without post secondary. Most skills you learn on the job anyway, my heavy duty mechanic friend confirmed this for me when he said that, and mechanics is as technical of a job as you get. The only reason people are forced to go to school and pay an arm and leg is because everyone else is doing it - until the breaking point is reached forcing prices back to reasonable levels.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:16 am

Arjen wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:13 am
https://www.tilllate.com/de/mobile/stor ... 0min-story

I recommend to click on the video to get an idea of what the guy looks like: well above average, he knows how to express himself, has a solid job as a video journalist. He has no vidible flaw, yet is still a virgin - and he‘s not the only guy here in Zurich with similar prerequisites.

It‘s very well possible he is too soft, but then, that is exactly what some of the comments are swooning over. And that is what irritates me: in their words, they all find him sooo cute and want to meet him and admire his „gentle“ nature. Well, even a looks-match will not consider him when it comes to actions, at least not as long as they haven‘t run out of options of finding a father for their child - or some just see an easy victim to date 2-3 points on the looks-scale.
He probably was better looking when he was younger, and expects the "pussy wagon" to be easier,
and just as welcoming for him as it was before.

I actually had a "threesome" in my early twenties. And I expected it would be easier, but it was both
physically harder (as I was in my prime), and I started balding really aggressively in my early twenties.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:28 am

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm

That is the truth. Union job security is a thing of the past, unfortunately. Even when I was growing up in the 80s,
things were economically going down hill (but not as bad as now). At one time, it was enough for someone to only
be educated until they were eighteen years old (in the seventies/eighties). Now even eight years of college educations doesn't
guarantee a good job.

Women will like people for intelligence. I think it's bad if good people don't reproduce, because
lots of greedy individuals are reproducing and thriving.

Look at this way, they're are a lot of evil manipulative people reproducing (President Trump had
a kid at sixty).

It is better for your seed to "carry on", or at least help put an end. Easier written then done, of course.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 am

rclark wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:16 am
He probably was better looking when he was younger, and expects the "pussy wagon" to be easier,
and just as welcoming for him as it was before.

I actually had a "threesome" in my early twenties. And I expected it would be easier, but it was both
physically harder (as I was in my prime), and I started balding really aggressively in my early twenties.
I doubt it was ever easy for him, but it‘d be interesting to learn more about his approach and expectations. While it will be and remain hard for him to fuck good looking Swiss women, if he really wants to fuck or find a(ny) girl, his looks won’t be the issue, he looks ok enough.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 pm

rclark wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:28 am
That is the truth. Union job security is a thing of the past, unfortunately. Even when I was growing up in the 80s,
things were economically going down hill (but not as bad as now). At one time, it was enough for someone to only
be educated until they were eighteen years old (in the seventies/eighties). Now even eight years of college educations doesn't
guarantee a good job.

Women will like people for intelligence. I think it's bad if good people don't reproduce, because
lots of greedy individuals are reproducing and thriving.

Look at this way, they're are a lot of evil manipulative people reproducing (President Trump had
a kid at sixty).

It is better for your seed to "carry on", or at least help put an end. Easier written then done, of course.
There's nothing noble about passing on my genes. Within the general population, there are lots of people with better genes and lots of people with lesser genes.

That I want to do so is purely selfish. I want to watch and interact with the child development process, with a kid or kid(s) who has some of my traits but not others. I also would not be opposed to adoption, as in have a mixed family which includes both some of my biological children as well as adopted children.

Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 pm
There's nothing noble about passing on my genes. Within the general population, there are lots of people with better genes and lots of people with lesser genes.

That I want to do so is purely selfish. I want to watch and interact with the child development process, with a kid or kid(s) who has some of my traits but not others. I also would not be opposed to adoption, as in have a mixed family which includes both some of my biological children as well as adopted children.
The world is overpopulated meme is played out. Birthrates are low in every Western country, whereas Nigeria spawns the same amount of children per year as the entirety Europe. Why do you think that is? Having children is noble if you live in the West. Having children is important if you value your country, and your countries traditions, values, and people. I'd say spreading the nihilistic no children message and not carrying on your own bloodline (unless there's something seriously wrong with you) is ignoble.