28-year-old Virgin

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

28-year-old Virgin

Post by Arjen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:13 am

https://www.tilllate.com/de/mobile/stor ... 0min-story

I recommend to click on the video to get an idea of what the guy looks like: well above average, he knows how to express himself, has a solid job as a video journalist. He has no vidible flaw, yet is still a virgin - and he‘s not the only guy here in Zurich with similar prerequisites.

It‘s very well possible he is too soft, but then, that is exactly what some of the comments are swooning over. And that is what irritates me: in their words, they all find him sooo cute and want to meet him and admire his „gentle“ nature. Well, even a looks-match will not consider him when it comes to actions, at least not as long as they haven‘t run out of options of finding a father for their child - or some just see an easy victim to date 2-3 points on the looks-scale.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: 28-year-old Virgin

Post by Rudiger » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am

Heh kinda odd as just yesterday I mentioned my friend the 28 year old virgin.

He's also not deformed or anything, there are no major flaws he's just quite average and plain looking, beady eyes I suppose (also wears glasses). There's probably nothing about him that makes girls instantly wet but still, you'd think over time he'd find himself with someone, well it's not happening.

He does seem to think he's somewhat of a social retard, but really in groups with females present I think he's fine, not even THAT quiet (hardly the life of the party either but it's not like he can't talk).

His problem (which will kill a lot of sympathy for him) he does aim a bit too high for himself. I remember the 18 year old model-esque Italian girl he couldn't get over, and just one look at her insta page and you instantly know "she wants a top tier guy, end of" with all her travelling and yachts.

So what did they talk about in the video? Subtitles didn't work.
Last edited by Rudiger on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 am

Rudiger wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am
Heh kinda odd as just yesterday I mentioned my friend the 28 year old virgin.

He's also not deformed or anything, there are no major flaws he's just quite average and plain looking, Brady eyes I suppose (also wears glasses). There's probably nothing about him that makes girls instantly wet but still, you'd think over time he'd find himself with someone, well it's not happening.

He does seem to think he's somewhat of a social retard, but really in groups with females present I think he's fine, not even THAT quiet (hardly the life of the party either but it's not like he can't talk).

His problem (which will kill a lot of sympathy for him) he does aim a bit too high for himself. I remember the 18 year old model-esque Italian girl he couldn't get over, and just one look at her insta page and you instantly know "she wants a top tier guy, end of" with all her travelling and yachts.

So what did they talk about in the video? Subtitles didn't work.
Our guy here leaves a really friendly, down-to-earth impression: He says he mainly misses spending nice moments with a SO, he likes going out for a beer with friends when his roomates are having their girlfriends over, but that if he's honest, he'd love to be chatting with a gf of his own in his room. He does feel lonely from time to time, and he also admits that he is always worried that touching a girl/making a physical move might be going too far (I can somewhat relate to that, I'm definitely more cautious in this regard than most men) and in general he gives the impression of being very accommodating, patient and understanding, himself acknowledging that he is no dare-devil at all and probably too "nice" (without sounding bitter or proud about it). I very much doubt that his standards are his problem - I am actually pretty sure he'd be happy with a caring, smart girl that to me would most likely below him in the looks-scale. I'd certainly go for a beer with him to learn more.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:06 am

Rudiger wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am
Would you tell him so, or are you not close enough (or would he take it badly)?
I really only have 3 men in my real life who can provide me with such honest feedback and vice versa, I think it's really valuable.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 am

I'm so sure he was raised by a single mother. It's always them.

Men need to be pro-active to get a girlfriend, unlike women. If you are awkward and shy and not good looking, you simply have to do a lot of work to get a decent girlfriend. I knew people like this in the gaming world and some of them had girlfriends BUT they had huge social circles and they found also a shy and awkward girl through friends. But most of those men do not have a lot of friends and us Tinder as their main source for meeting women.
The guy in the video is not bad looking. Before I clicked it, I was mentally ready for your average hardcore gaming nerd. (he has a full head of hair :lol: ).
In his case, I think he is simply too big of a pussy to approach women. Even in the last sentence, you see:
He is sure, that one day the right one will cross his path. "When something will happen then something will happen. I waited 28 years. I can wait a little bit longer.
What the fuck is this waiting stuff? He has a mindset straight from a romantic Hollywood movie. Unlike he is a man and not shy Jane from the bookstore.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week

Post by Admin » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 am

JasonStatham wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 am
What the fuck is this waiting stuff? He has a mindset straight from a romantic Hollywood movie. Unlike he is a man and not shy Jane from the bookstore.
There is some truth in that statement, and it's only after meeting my girlfriend that I understood it: the right one just falls onto you, it's something that happens and it's something special, I almost want to say divine, I can't explain what happened when I met my girlfriend for the first time, but that night, I knew it would be her, and I barely knew anything about her. That was it, I came home and told everyone "she's the one" to use a worn-out cliche that I believe to be true in that case.

That said, the blue-pilled incel crowd will use that statement (one day it will happen) to do jack shit and not get off their ass actually meeting women. And that's their fundamental mistake. When I met my girlfriend, I was already dating three other girls that I subsequently had to leave to become exclusive with her. I was dating around at an industrial level, and I was bloody serious about it. By that, I mean that I got quite good at it and when I saw an opportunity (to get physical, to make out, to ask a girl to go to a hotel room), I took it, no ideas about "respecting women's personal space" that are used as an excuse not to act. When they want it, you know, and there's nothing wrong about taking the opportunity.

So yeah, it's true, it "just happens" to you at a point, you meet a girl and you just know it's her, I can explain it or articulate it in any rational manner, but don't think for one second that if you willingly remain one of those awkward 25+ year old virgin who's never touched a girl that you'll just stumble upon that person and she'll forgive you for not having any experience with women. My girlfriend is sweet and attracted to me, but had I still been '21 year old permavirgin Admin' when I met her, she most certainly wouldn't have gone for me, and that's the reality of the situation here.

To summarize, don't torture yourself looking for the one because it just happens to you, but to find the one, you'd better get off your ass and rack up some experience before you meet her.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Being outside with friends in a bar and having great fun and meeting a woman "suddenly" that bumped into you from the sky isn't waiting.
We both know that for a guy that is 28 years old and never had a girlfriend, the word "waiting for the one" is a different meaning than what you think it is.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:26 pm

JasonStatham wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 pm
Being outside with friends in a bar and having great fun and meeting a woman "suddenly" that bumped into you from the sky isn't waiting.
We both know that for a guy that is 28 years old and never had a girlfriend, the word "waiting for the one" is a different meaning than what you think it is.
It corresponds with what I wanted to write in the "where-to-meet-girls-after-college-thread": I worked for a really big company until one year ago, and it was very much to my liking socially (as you aren't stuck you have little in common and always bump into people that are on the same wavelength) as well as very easy to get to know women (and their social circle and vice versa), not necessarily for dating purposes, although I know quite a few where it led to that. I got to know more interesting women than at school and university together and I'm noticing the difference since the firm I now work for is considerably smaller and I rely more again on venues like a bar: and even there, the other day it helped me I'd seen that woman at my previous office, so it was super easy to go and talk to her. In my opinion, common job/employer makes for some sense and comfort and security, even though they may still feel you wouldn't necessarily go and talk to them if that was all you noticed and care about them. I dunno, maybe I should approach strangers more and they'd react the same more often than not, I really can't tell.

Exodus
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:58 pm

maybe he is love shy, overcome with anxiety about girls like me.

i'm so anxious around girls that even talking to them online i have 2-3/10 level of anxiety every second after i send a message, and can't stop worrying and thinking about the possible response. its paralyzing and i literally can't concentrate or do anything while just messaging a girl. as a result i always end up stopping a handful of messages in. in real life its full blown panic/5+ anxiety levels and i absolutely cannot talk to cute/datable girls in real life. like not just any girl as i can talk to female cashiers or whatever but friendly contexts where dating is a possibility i freeze up. i need a fucking sex surrogate lol

kinda hate being one of the few mentalcels here AND being bald on top of it. you normie/NT/socially adjusted guys have no idea how good you have it.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 am
There is some truth in that statement, and it's only after meeting my girlfriend that I understood it: the right one just falls onto you, it's something that happens and it's something special, I almost want to say divine, I can't explain what happened when I met my girlfriend for the first time, but that night, I knew it would be her, and I barely knew anything about her. That was it, I came home and told everyone "she's the one" to use a worn-out cliche that I believe to be true in that case.

That said, the blue-pilled incel crowd will use that statement (one day it will happen) to do jack shit and not get off their ass actually meeting women. And that's their fundamental mistake. When I met my girlfriend, I was already dating three other girls that I subsequently had to leave to become exclusive with her. I was dating around at an industrial level, and I was bloody serious about it. By that, I mean that I got quite good at it and when I saw an opportunity (to get physical, to make out, to ask a girl to go to a hotel room), I took it, no ideas about "respecting women's personal space" that are used as an excuse not to act. When they want it, you know, and there's nothing wrong about taking the opportunity.

So yeah, it's true, it "just happens" to you at a point, you meet a girl and you just know it's her, I can explain it or articulate it in any rational manner, but don't think for one second that if you willingly remain one of those awkward 25+ year old virgin who's never touched a girl that you'll just stumble upon that person and she'll forgive you for not having any experience with women. My girlfriend is sweet and attracted to me, but had I still been '21 year old permavirgin Admin' when I met her, she most certainly wouldn't have gone for me, and that's the reality of the situation here.

To summarize, don't torture yourself looking for the one because it just happens to you, but to find the one, you'd better get off your ass and rack up some experience before you meet her.
Well said as usual Fred - well for the most part anyway.

I believe in divine experiences and it's awesome when you can look back and say hmmm how could the timing on that have been so perfect, or that just couldn't have been a coincidence. And sometimes it's several years later that our eyes are able to see the work of God in this light.
But ya we need to make things happen too, God doesn't just wave his miracle working hand or snap his fingers - the spiritual is teleported through the physical. Or in layman's terms - you make your own luck!

yettee
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:14 am

Good post. I'll add to it that not only does experience make you a better partner for someone, but it also helps you to figure out what/who you're looking for. When I started dating I was looking for one type of person and after several long and short relationships learned that I was compatible with a very different type of person.

That Guy
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by That Guy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:43 am

I think that a lot of people in this kind of conversation equate sexual experience to "I'm relationship material now".

Because today, with sexual promiscuity being encouraged and largely the norm, as long as you put yourself out there and are flexible in your standards, it's not that hard to simply get laid: No relationship required. Shit, they hardly even have to know your name. The date beforehand, if there is one, is little but a formality. Most people, with a decent IQ score and at least being socially active; it's not uncommon for them to marry their first partner and have it last. I'm attending my friend's wedding next year, and he is marrying the first and only real girlfriend he's had since early highschool. My grandparents met when they were 13, got married at 19, and have been together ever since.

Seems to me that a lot of guys who complain about "I'm X years old and still a virgin!" do so because they think that the fact they haven't banged anyone is what's holding them back from "the one". Truth is, if you meet her, and she really wants you...she's not gonna give a shit about how many people you've fucked. Thing about sex is that it's not rocket science and if the other person is inexperienced, the good news is that with practice you'll get good at it and the practice is fun.

The fact that you're a 28-year-old virgin because you're a fucking creeper is what'll turn "the one" away.

My 2¢, bitches.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 am

That Guy wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:43 am
I think that a lot of people in this kind of conversation equate sexual experience to "I'm relationship material now".

Because today, with sexual promiscuity being encouraged and largely the norm, as long as you put yourself out there and are flexible in your standards, it's not that hard to simply get laid: No relationship required. Shit, they hardly even have to know your name. The date beforehand, if there is one, is little but a formality. Most people, with a decent IQ score and at least being socially active; it's not uncommon for them to marry their first partner and have it last. I'm attending my friend's wedding next year, and he is marrying the first and only real girlfriend he's had since early highschool. My grandparents met when they were 13, got married at 19, and have been together ever since.

Seems to me that a lot of guys who complain about "I'm X years old and still a virgin!" do so because they think that the fact they haven't banged anyone is what's holding them back from "the one". Truth is, if you meet her, and she really wants you...she's not gonna give a shit about how many people you've fucked. Thing about sex is that it's not rocket science and if the other person is inexperienced, the good news is that with practice you'll get good at it and the practice is fun.

The fact that you're a 28-year-old virgin because you're a fucking creeper is what'll turn "the one" away.

My 2¢, bitches.
The thing is, "creeper" has such an incredibly broad, vague definition among women. It's basically their code word for undesirable, without mentioning specifics or going into why. A short man can be a creeper, a balding man can be a creeper, etc. etc.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

rclark
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Post by rclark » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Arjen wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:13 am
https://www.tilllate.com/de/mobile/stor ... 0min-story

I recommend to click on the video to get an idea of what the guy looks like: well above average, he knows how to express himself, has a solid job as a video journalist. He has no vidible flaw, yet is still a virgin - and he‘s not the only guy here in Zurich with similar prerequisites.

It‘s very well possible he is too soft, but then, that is exactly what some of the comments are swooning over. And that is what irritates me: in their words, they all find him sooo cute and want to meet him and admire his „gentle“ nature. Well, even a looks-match will not consider him when it comes to actions, at least not as long as they haven‘t run out of options of finding a father for their child - or some just see an easy victim to date 2-3 points on the looks-scale.
This is why prostitution MUST be LEGALIZED. It's just a more HONEST
FORM OF MARRIAGE.
Let's be honest, we pay with our youth, or with
our money, one way or another.

And to be fair, that goes to both genders as well. In some cultures, the woman
has to marry a man twice her age, so she just stays fat, and spreads her legs
for a "Tales from the Crypt" husband.

Nature isn't going to change for humans though. Here's the thing, eventually
our seed is going to have "chromosone damage", same with the egg. It's just
a matter of time.

Hell, let's face it, our follicle density is genetically inferior.

However, I like to use the "politically correct" term, follicle challenged
males.

That Guy
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by That Guy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:29 am

rclark wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:52 pm
Nature isn't going to change for humans though. Here's the thing, eventually
our seed is going to have "chromosone damage", same with the egg. It's just
a matter of time.
in my opinion, this is the most serious issue that hairloss, in tandem with anti-motherhood feminism and other social justice stuff, poses.

As I recall, once in your 30s, a man begins to pass on as many as 55 mutations to his child and that number climbs every year. Now, not all of these mutations are bad of course, but it does increase the risk of a child having autism or other problems. It is also common around this age for men to begin balding.

But women don't like bald men. If you are in your late 20s and balding, dating is (as we know) tougher; it's unlikely that you'll find a truly satisfactory mate and likewise to the woman. Most men would also like to enjoy at least some years with their wife or girlfriend, child-free. But if you're in your late 20s or older when you meet "the one", it's unlikely (and not really healthy) most people at this age are going to have more than one kid.

You need at least 2 to sustain the population and at least 3 to increase it. White people are in a decline because those who do have kids typically only have one, and statistically, women are giving birth at a much older age - 2016 being the first year on record where more in their 30s had their first child than in their 20s. This contributes to the aging workforce, and is justification for anti-western governments to import hordes of people who have an average of 4 children.

This is what I mean when I always tell people that life is indeed very short. Biologically speaking, you have a very limited window in which having children is practical for YOU and will also result in healthy children. You have a limited timeframe of sexual value in terms of appearance. Somewhere in there, you need to shove in a career, find a mate, and gain other life experiences. Traditionally, and ideally, this is accomplished between the ages of like 16 - 25. Everything after that is just you diminishing and having been replaced by the new generation until such time as technology can add life to our years instead of just years to our lives, and that day may never come.

When I was younger, I never understood older generations obsession with getting out at 18, married by 25, and knowing what you want to do with your life at like 15. Now that I'm 26, not married, balding, faced with the reality of being in my 50s by the time my first kid (if I ever have one) would graduate highschool, and being more worried about the kid's health...I finally understand.