Yet another Tinder experiment

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Yet another Tinder experiment

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

Arjen wrote:
8 months ago
Saw a movie with Felicity in it. In her pics she can look from a 6 to a 9, in the animated pictures world she is at at least a 7 in the actress world and probably an 8, if I were to encounter her in real life. She is lovely.

Daisy is attractive, but something about her (mouth area and eyes?) makes her look too aggressive to me.
Yeah I'd just bang anyone fuck it it's Christmas.

Happy holidays sargeant.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 7 months ago

My Tinder Gold is running out in a few days, so let me know if anyony would like to test anything. :D

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 7 months ago

Arjen wrote:
7 months ago
My Tinder Gold is running out in a few days, so let me know if anyony would like to test anything. :D
Do one with my new Avatar. He has a full head of hair. We will slay all the 9s.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » 6 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
7 months ago
Do one with my new Avatar. He has a full head of hair. We will slay all the 9s.
It has expired. I had ran a couple more experiments with 8-9s though and while you could say it makes things looks even more bleak in our lovely country that they barely managed to get more than 100 likes (very few of them from women above a 6, but 2-3 I'd have gone on a date with my as myself), it was of some comfort to me, to be honest. Because if women work like that in real life, there'd be hardly any couples and sex anymore.
I should have tested yours though, looks like a guy who has the looks to have constant peace of mind.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 6 months ago

I don't get it. I have better pics than ever yet I've been getting less matches than ever before, even my bald days haha. Either Tinder ghostbanned my account or the girls in area aren't using the app anymore.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 6 months ago

justin wrote:
6 months ago
I don't get it. I have better pics than ever yet I've been getting less matches than ever before, even my bald days haha. Either Tinder ghostbanned my account or the girls in area aren't using the app anymore.
Imagine someone does a Hair transplant, to get better matches on Tinder. After much pain and a lot of money spent, he patiently waits 12 months to happily makes some new pictures.

Just to find out, he still gets the same ugly matches than before. :clap:

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JasonStatham wrote:
6 months ago
Imagine someone does a Hair transplant, to get better matches on Tinder. After much pain and a lot of money spent, he patiently waits 12 months to happily makes some new pictures.

Just to find out, he still gets the same ugly matches than before. :clap:
Lmao!!

Meanwhile, a girl gains 80 pounds (that's the equivalent in terms of looks difference) only to find out she can still get pounded by the same Chads. xD

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Post by Grasshopper » 6 months ago

justin wrote:
6 months ago

At this point I think both our expectations are broken as well as the tinder algorithm.

If you want one date per week you need one match. Actually you need like 5 or 10 because you loose a lot during the texting process. Because they get distracted by chad or whatever.
Still more than two matches a day is just not necessary.

Also tinder creates a score for you, that slowly grows. Girls swype much less than guys, so your score matters a lot because you need to be on top of the stack.

Getting matches is not enough for good score. Tinder records how much telephone numbers or full names you get and I suspect it even checks if two people meet based on location data. Tinder wants the girls to enjoy and use the app so it scores guys high that are good entertainers and actually meet the girls.

The only way of doing that is to do a lot of platonic dating (so without fucking) or to have lots of one night stands.

I did the platonic thing, because I made a lot of friends with tinder and both my matches and the quality of girls I see on tinder improved a lot.

With the same pictures my account went from 5 matches a week to 5 matches a day. And I don't see any chubby girls anymore.

Tdlr
Tinder gives to those who have. 5 matches a week is probably more than you have time to date if you max out your flirting skills.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Grasshopper wrote:
6 months ago
At this point I think both our expectations are broken as well as the tinder algorithm.

If you want one date per week you need one match. Actually you need like 5 or 10 because you loose a lot during the texting process. Because they get distracted by chad or whatever.
Still more than two matches a day is just not necessary.

Also tinder creates a score for you, that slowly grows. Girls swype much less than guys, so your score matters a lot because you need to be on top of the stack.

Getting matches is not enough for good score. Tinder records how much telephone numbers or full names you get and I suspect it even checks if two people meet based on location data. Tinder wants the girls to enjoy and use the app so it scores guys high that are good entertainers and actually meet the girls.

The only way of doing that is to do a lot of platonic dating (so without fucking) or to have lots of one night stands.

I did the platonic thing, because I made a lot of friends with tinder and both my matches and the quality of girls I see on tinder improved a lot.

With the same pictures my account went from 5 matches a week to 5 matches a day. And I don't see any chubby girls anymore.

Tdlr
Tinder gives to those who have. 5 matches a week is probably more than you have time to date if you max out your flirting skills.
Interesting. My score used to be high, I messed it up I guess. I get better results on OKCupid but Tinder is just a better app so that sucks. Maybe I'll work my way up again but talking to girls below my looks level is just a pain in the ass lol.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
6 months ago
Interesting. My score used to be high, I messed it up I guess. I get better results on OKCupid but Tinder is just a better app so that sucks. Maybe I'll work my way up again but talking to girls below my looks level is just a pain in the ass lol.
Why you even do that? I really hope you are not.

Like you go to the GYM and you try to eat no bullshit, you spend time, energy and money into surgeries like an hair transplant, and yet you have to settle with women that do nothing for there appearance and are below your looks. This is just insane.

Remember when you get big as fucking needles in your head on your hair transplant surgery day? Remember when they cut your fucking head? Were you thinking: "Damn this hurts but at least I can now bang some sweet 4s and 5s".

Since I "met" Arjen, I'm now analysing every couple I see. Thanks, mate for that. :wave:
Just last weekend I spotted an overweight woman with a black child and her okay looking, not fat boyfriend sat next to her. Now the best thing comes now: The child was black. How low self-esteem men do have, to settle for an overweight single mother, that banged a black guy? That's why Europe is going downhill.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JasonStatham wrote:
6 months ago
Why you even do that? I really hope you are not.

Like you go to the GYM and you try to eat no bullshit, you spend time, energy and money into surgeries like an hair transplant, and yet you have to settle with women that do nothing for there appearance and are below your looks. This is just insane.

Remember when you get big as fucking needles in your head on your hair transplant surgery day? Remember when they cut your fucking head? Were you thinking: "Damn this hurts but at least I can now bang some sweet 4s and 5s".
Haha no I won't meet them, if anything I'll just get their numbers to get my "score" up and then ghost them.. to show the Tinder algorithm that my presence is welcome again.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
6 months ago
Haha no I won't meet them, if anything I'll just get their numbers to get my "score" up and then ghost them.. to show the Tinder algorithm that my presence is welcome again.
What fucking score? You realise with "just get the numbers", you are creating exactly the problem, you are having. This is insane.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

JasonStatham wrote:
6 months ago
What fucking score? You realise with "just get the numbers", you are creating exactly the problem, you are having. This is insane.
Well if what Grasshopper theorized is true then the Tinder algorithm already puts women in advantage.. which would make sense because they won't pay for subscriptions like guys would. If you can't beat them - join them, ya know. :) Or maybe I'll just smarten up and give up on online dating entirely and start meeting women irl. :)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

justin wrote:
6 months ago
Well if what Grasshopper theorized is true then the Tinder algorithm already puts women in advantage.. which would make sense because they won't pay for subscriptions like guys would. If you can't beat them - join them, ya know. :) Or maybe I'll just smarten up and give up on online dating entirely and start meeting women irl. :)
It's just insane. You are complaining you get no matches or not good enough ones, yet you give out your time and energy and writte with women below your looks level.
And don't get me wrong, I did that years ago as well. I even wrote a story about how I banged this ugly fat women just because I was horny. But with doing so, even when you just writte and give them attention, you are fucking up the marked.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » 6 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
6 months ago
It's just insane. You are complaining you get no matches or not good enough ones, yet you give out your time and energy and writte with women below your looks level.
And don't get me wrong, I did that years ago as well. I even wrote a story about how I banged this ugly fat women just because I was horny. But with doing so, even when you just writte and give them attention, you are fucking up the marked.
Oh the irony, huh? Grasshopper can relate to the sentiment guys should be more selective, but encourages to go to such lengths…

Hell, even I am guilty of increasing entitlement when I made those fake accounts with Chads, as I’m sure most didn’t even get they were being trolled when it should have been obvious.

There was that one case (think I’ve told the story already?) where my friend and I were tipsy and a 3 matched my friend on Bumble. He gave me his phone to write her something funny and I typed: “You: 3, me:6 – but we can still fuck. Yours honestly”

Not only was he blocked by her, she also reported him and despite him being a paying premium member they never let him log back in despite having been charged for a year. Protecting women’s feelings is just far more important…