Yet another Tinder experiment

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Yet another Tinder experiment

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
How would you define the „chicness“ part and how do you manage to get that across, first in pics, then in conversations?
Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
I took that to mean how he dresses. I think chic is visual not conversational impression. But I’ve never looked up the word only known it’s use in fashion and design.
That's correct. I now have an above-average fashion sense, which took some time effort but is there.

Your pictures communicate a lot about you and that includes your clothes. Are they stylish? Is the color strong, or faded because you've washed them 300 times and you have not bought a new shirt since? Or are you wearing weak colors because you have a timid personality? Do they match? Do they fit? Are you wearing accessories such as a nice watch? Does your belt match your shoes? Are they nice shoes? Etc. Women often mention my clothes to me while chatting on the apps.

Here's an example:
Everything is nice and matches. The blues are strong blues. The pants and the shirt are a good fit.

This is good too:
It's all properly tailored, matches, the colors are strong. He's also rolling up his sleeves properly. You see that he's wearing a nice watch and that he has a bit of hair on his forearms.

Added in 22 minutes 38 seconds:
Edited to add:

Doing a "random" google search, I like this guy's profile:
We see that he's handsome, artistic, intellectual, funny, and competent all within the space of three seconds. It's impressive.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's correct. I now have an above-average fashion sense, which took some time effort but is there.

Your pictures communicate a lot about you and that includes your clothes. Are they stylish? Is the color strong, or faded because you've washed them 300 times and you have not bought a new shirt since? Or are you wearing weak colors because you have a timid personality? Do they match? Do they fit? Are you wearing accessories such as a nice watch? Does your belt match your shoes? Are they nice shoes? Etc. Women often mention my clothes to me while chatting on the apps.

Here's an example:
Everything is nice and matches. The blues are strong blues. The pants and the shirt are a good fit.

This is good too:
It's all properly tailored, matches, the colors are strong. He's also rolling up his sleeves properly. You see that he's wearing a nice watch and that he has a bit of hair on his forearms.

Edited to add:

We see that he's handsome, artistic, intellectual, funny, and competent all within the space of three seconds. It's impressive.

To me he kind of looks like a douche and a woman is just asking for trouble with that one.

Added in 3 minutes 19 seconds:
yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
Are we still having the black people and their contribution to modern music debate? xD

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
To me he kind of looks like a douche and a woman is just asking for trouble with that one.
I agree, a strong douche vibe with this one. Him standing in front of Stonehenge like he has some knowledge of history, then the cringey joke about him being "hung" shows a desperation thinly veiled by poor humor.

Then resorting to the perfunctory "I love small animals" trope. Just low class and desperate.
He also strikes me as the type of guy who would brag to his drinking buddies about just banging a "tinder slut."

Not happening.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
Are we still having the black people and their contribution to modern music debate? xD
Ha, yeah that was definitely the subtext to posting it. As Afro said, it's a dumb debate.

As far as fashion goes... to me it looks like all these guys are trying too hard. A relaxed smile and a simple t-shirt is attractive to a lot of women. If someone isn't that attractive, I think they can make the situation worse by going nuts with fashion choices, not better. Simple can be very cool.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
Ha, yeah that was definitely the subtext to posting it. As Afro said, it's a dumb debate.

As far as fashion goes... to me it looks like all these guys are trying too hard. A relaxed smile and a simple t-shirt is attractive to a lot of women. If someone isn't that attractive, I think they can make the situation worse by going nuts with fashion choices, not better. Simple can be very cool.
I think clothes depends on many factors.

If you favor more fashionable women, it’s best to dress that way.

Also if you like to go out to nicer restaurants etc.

Johnson
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Carlos Costa has impeccable style:

https://www.instagram.com/roque_80/

But I don't think most people can pull it off - especially as its his beard and tattoos that make up half the look.

Its probably a very polarizing look for women though as some women like the rough around the edges look and some women like something more classical.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
Carlos Costa has impeccable style:

https://www.instagram.com/roque_80/

But I don't think most people can pull it off - especially as its his beard and tattoos that make up half the look.

Its probably a very polarizing look for women though as some women like the rough around the edges look and some women like something more classical.
I think the only problem for me if I adopted that look would be to ever find a job again.

Or if I was single, to find a decent woman who would accept her partner looking like that.

Or to ever be taken seriously by anyone.

Kids, if you're watching, don't do that.

But you're right about the fact that it could get you guaranteed success without a very small niche of women, if that's what one's after.

Johnson
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think the only problem for me if I adopted that look would be to ever find a job again.

Or if I was single, to find a decent woman who would accept her partner looking like that.

Or to ever be taken seriously by anyone.

Kids, if you're watching, don't do that.

But you're right about the fact that it could get you guaranteed success without a very small niche of women, if that's what one's after.
You'd be surprised - a lot of women like the heavily tattooed look (but obviously only get tattoos if you like them!)

As for work: hand and neck tattoos can be job stoppers sadly. Most companies don't care about legs or arms, but if it cant be covered they may hinder opportunities.

Added in 1 minute 55 seconds:
Another one is this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/buon_buon/

Its a more masculine version of Carlos in style.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I agree, a strong douche vibe with this one. Him standing in front of Stonehenge like he has some knowledge of history, then the cringey joke about him being "hung" shows a desperation thinly veiled by poor humor.

Then resorting to the perfunctory "I love small animals" trope. Just low class and desperate.
He also strikes me as the type of guy who would brag to his drinking buddies about just banging a "tinder slut."

Not happening.
What's wrong with bragging about porking some prime tinder slut snatch? I agree though the Stonehenge guy is terrible, but he looks like he probably does get ample tinder slut pussy unfortunately.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
What's wrong with bragging about porking some prime tinder slut snatch? I agree though the Stonehenge guy is terrible, but he looks like he probably does get ample tinder slut pussy unfortunately.
I read that as @blackg deliberately pulling your leg, since he was using your language. You throw the word slut around a lot, in a descriptive and non-judgmental way.

Added in 5 minutes 48 seconds:
Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
You'd be surprised - a lot of women like the heavily tattooed look (but obviously only get tattoos if you like them!)

As for work: hand and neck tattoos can be job stoppers sadly. Most companies don't care about legs or arms, but if it cant be covered they may hinder opportunities.

Added in 1 minute 55 seconds:
Another one is this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/buon_buon/

Its a more masculine version of Carlos in style.
How many tattoos do you have right now?

I've long considered a pair of tattoos, a Star of David on one upper arm, and mirroring it, the letters SPQR on the other arm.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I read that as @blackg deliberately pulling your leg, since he was using your language. You throw the word slut around a lot, in a descriptive and non-judgmental way.

Added in 5 minutes 48 seconds:
How many tattoos do you have right now?

I've long considered a pair of tattoos, a Star of David on one upper arm, and mirroring it, the letters SPQR on the other arm.
Yes I read it that way too. And I do love the word, with my best mate we often substitute a term we coined "sloote" for the onomatopoeiac effect as a descriptor of sluts.

Added in 2 minutes 55 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago

Here's an example:

This is good too:

Edited to add:

I just noticed the Half Life reference in this cunts profile too

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
..with my best mate we often substitute a term we coined "sloote" for the onomatopoeiac effect as a descriptor of sluts.
Stop making me search for words I don't understand.

Added in 2 minutes 12 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
That Guy will love you tattoos but what does SPQR stand for? If it's not too personal..

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago

Added in 2 minutes 12 seconds:

That Guy will love you tattoos but what does SPQR stand for? If it's not too personal..
Senate and people of the Roman Republic, in Latin.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think it’s just a given most men brag about sex. I don’t even think it’s intended to be disrespectful.

Added in 52 seconds:
blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah, pretty sure that’s impossible

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

@Hairblues, lol... Not bad.