Mismatches in couples

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Mismatches in couples

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
Is your profile pic a tranny
No she's Miss blackg 2014, I think she's sexz
She packed my bags last night

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
She’s from 80s/90s? I never heard of her
Yes she is. Not sure about US but she was very popular in late USSR and 90-s in Russia.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
2 months ago
The only thing you’re a connoisseur of is being a racist prick.

Added in 4 minutes 16 seconds:
C4L wrote:
2 months ago
Yes she is. Not sure about US but she was very popular in late USSR and 90-s in Russia.
Prosecutie is best Russian girl.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago

Added in 4 minutes 16 seconds:

Prosecutie is best Russian girl.

She reminds me of a real life version of a white character in an anime.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
She reminds me of a real life version of a white character in an anime.
Yeah, that was a meme a few years back

Badass Orthodox-Christian Russian woman who has survived at least two assassination attempts, based and red-pilled, is hot as fuck, and does cocaine?

Damn, if she weren't 40 years old, already married, already has a kid, living in Russia and is banned from entering Canada, we could've saved the white race together by now.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
I want to take a poll.
Afro_Vacancy
pjhair
Rudiger
CaptainForehead
That Guy
Admin
JasonStatham
rclark
blackg
C4L
Marky
kj6723

(Tag people I didn’t think of..some of my tags don’t work)

Is she attractive? Do you think they are looks matched? Her better looking or him better looking? Is it a negligible difference?

(I may have just annoyed the whole forum 😂)!
I think that she's substantially better looking than he is. They're at the borderline where I'm not even sure if it's possible for them to have a happy, long-term relationship.

Unless she's one of those women with very specific niche tastes, like the women who prefer short guys. It happens, but it's rare.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

bighead.jpg
bighead.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 352 times
Ah, well, I'm still going to buy it.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

This is not really truly related but

What do you guys think of really hot women who married less attractive men and had less attractive daughters/sons?

I feel like it’s mean but I was looking through my feed and I know a few women who were/are really beautiful and married much less attractive men and their kids disnt get the woman’s looks. I notice it a lot with fair/light/blonde women and darker men like Italian or Greek. I’m sure it happens in reverse also with genetics but most of my friends married less attractive men. I don’t see a lot of the more attractive men with less attractive women ( just one couple and they don’t have kids it’s a second relationship she’s cute but he’s just fucking hot but they have a lot of fun together and are happy)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago

What do you guys think of really hot women who married less attractive men and had less attractive daughters/sons?

I feel like it’s mean but I was looking through my feed and I know a few women who were/are really beautiful and married much less attractive men and their kids disnt get the woman’s looks. I notice it a lot with fair/light/blonde women and darker men like Italian or Greek. I’m sure it happens in reverse also with genetics but most of my friends married less attractive men. I don’t see a lot of the more attractive men with less attractive women ( just one couple and they don’t have kids it’s a second relationship she’s cute but he’s just fucking hot but they have a lot of fun together and are happy)
People who have never been in love tend to make a bigger deal about appearance than the rest if us.

Two souls connecting is beautiful enough.
She packed my bags last night

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago

So you're now seeing your grandma's point about ethnicity mixing pepe-endearing
Last edited by CaptainForehead 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
People who have never been in love tend to make a bigger deal about appearance than the rest if us.

Two souls connecting is beautiful enough.
Eh that sweet but I’m curious what men think of the idea of having kids with a beauty and the kids not looking like her.

Added in 1 minute 47 seconds:
CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
So you're now seeing your grandma's point about ethnicity mixing pepe-endearing

There are two things at play:
1. Software - who a person is, their personality, grit, kindness, intelligence, life experience.
2. Hardware - Aesthetics.

1 is an important factor to fall in love with someone, but transmission to children in finicky.
2 is also an important factor, and transmission is more reliable.

Ideally one would want both 1 and 2, but people who have both are rare, and I suspect are not present in enough numbers to match all the hot women.
As a result, people settle for a suboptimal combination.
Thinking about yourself and life as a couple: 1+2.
Thinking about about your progeny: mostly 2.

If people were more evolved and brutally honest, the men would be supportive of sperm banks filled by chads' dna (eugenics).

Added in 8 minutes 15 seconds:
Another important point which pisses me the fuck off is the following.

There are boys who have 2 who could also acquire the 1 qualities that women gravitate to (for example, as Afro_Vacancy eloquently put - jerkboy like "I will puke on you" vibe). Instead, the world is lying to men and many men are ending up being insecure half-women that females are not attracted to.
My father had really refined features he just had dark hair and eyes.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago

That's interesting. I would share my own thoughts but all of my friends' offsprings are quite young, so it's too early to tell.

But it is also the case that genetics is a lottery even among very good looking people. If two 9/10 have children they are most likely to be 8/10's, I think. For example, Cindy Crawford's kids do not look as good as her, in spite of her husband being gorgeous as well.

Being a 9 or 10/10 means that everything went right, in combination as well, and not just genetics but also embryonic environment and early childhood nutrition.

Similarly with IQ.

I don't have proof of these claims. They're just my best guess.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago

~ @Arjen approved ~
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
~ Arjen approved ~
Hehe, it may indeed have been less of a rarity 30 years ago.

What do you think of Hänni and his girlfriend?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Arjen wrote:
1 month ago
Hehe, it may indeed have been less of a rarity 30 years ago.

What do you think of Hänni and his girlfriend?
Whom?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)