Topical zinc thymulin

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
It probably does have some value. People have reported gains from other topical zinc solutions such as zix as well.
I'm waiting for a reply from the doc himself and Murkey Thumb and if they satisfy me, I'm hopping on that train without looking back.

My crown still has some hair and just a very small area that's nearly bald, I hope this combined with weekly dermarolling will get my crown back to an acceptable coverage, possibly saving me from a third hair transplant, which wouldn't be a luxury. It would also allow me to buy enough time until even better treatments comes out or are discovered.

I'd never count on this treatment to regrow my original frontal third, but I'm quite optimistic about the crown, you also see that it's where the patient from the study got the most regrowth, and they're all seniors. I'm looking at my donor area at the moment and I think I'm really pushing it, it'd be a shame to get back to a full head of hair and to be stuck with a moth-eaten donor, now it still gets fully cover once my hair grows long enough.

But of course it I see convincing regrowth on my crown after a few months, I'll just put it all over my NW6 area.

I already got my rationalizations in case this doesn't do anything, a week ago, I almost wasted 300€ on a PRP treatment at Bisanga's clinic (yeah quite cheap I know) so why not "waste my money" on this instead. This is quite exciting. So, anybody creative enough to start the zinc thymulin meme campaign?

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
I'm waiting for a reply from the doc himself and Murkey Thumb and if they satisfy me, I'm hopping on that train without looking back.

My crown still has some hair and just a very small area that's nearly bald, I hope this combined with weekly dermarolling will get my crown back to an acceptable coverage, possibly saving me from a third hair transplant, which wouldn't be a luxury. It would also allow me to buy enough time until even better treatments comes out or are discovered.

I'd never count on this treatment to regrow my original frontal third, but I'm quite optimistic about the crown, you also see that it's where the patient from the study got the most regrowth, and they're all seniors. I'm looking at my donor area at the moment and I think I'm really pushing it, it'd be a shame to get back to a full head of hair and to be stuck with a moth-eaten donor, now it still gets fully cover once my hair grows long enough.

But of course it I see convincing regrowth on my crown after a few months, I'll just put it all over my NW6 area.

I already got my rationalizations in case this doesn't do anything, a week ago, I almost wasted 300€ on a PRP treatment at Bisanga's clinic (yeah quite cheap I know) so why not "waste my money" on this instead. This is quite exciting. So, anybody creative enough to start the zinc thymulin meme campaign?
I think you are wise to hold off on your third hair transplant and depleting your donor. These experimental meds hold some promise. Not to mention Tsuji and other advance treatments that are on horizon.

Keep us posted if you see any gains from PRP. I will soon be visiting Europe. I am considering getting PRP done while I am there. Will save me some money.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
I think you are wise to hold off on your third hair transplant and depleting your donor. These experimental meds hold some promise. Not to mention Tsuji and other advance treatments that are on horizon.
It's annoying because I'm so close to a normal head of hair. But yeah, I shouldn't rush into procedure like beard grafts or temporary SMP now that we are so close to new and effective treatments. Funny how my attention shifted, first I was like "I just want a normal head of hair at the front", and not even 6 months after my second hair transplant, I'm already there, and immediately I was like "but now I want my crown to be covered!".

Hair greed :p.
pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
Keep us posted if you see any gains from PRP. I will soon be visiting Europe. I am considering getting PRP done while I am there. Will save me some money.
I didn't go for the PRP when his assistant told me it was "mandatory" to get three treatments, so 280€x3. Nah, the evidence is way too weak for that price, even thought I know they're asking sometimes to 2500€ for this kind of procedure in the US. What a rip-off.

User avatar
White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 75
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 182
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by White Ferrari » 1 year ago

ZenHead wrote:
1 year ago
But you have seen the 12 month results... all you had to do was read the study?
Oh come on. So out of the 23 who responded well at the one year mark he can only show one example? And it's so obvious that this "responder" just grew his hair longer.

This doctor might not be a scammer, but he is clearly overestimating the capabilities of his creation. Australian Brotzu really.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
I didn't go for the PRP when his assistant told me it was "mandatory" to get three treatments, so 280€x3. Nah, the evidence is way too weak for that price, even thought I know they're asking sometimes to 2500€ for this kind of procedure in the US. What a rip-off.
I was actually considering paying $2600 until I found out that it's a lot cheaper in Europe lol. Anti androgens don't work for me so I am grasping at straws. Also, if I can just maintain what I have right now, it will be great. I have heard PRP is very good for maintenance.

Man I am desperate to hold on to my looks. Willing to pay any price lol.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

White Ferrari wrote:
1 year ago
Oh come on. So out of the 23 who responded well at the one year mark he can only show one example? And it's so obvious that this "responder" just grew his hair longer.

This doctor might not be a scammer, but he is clearly overestimating the capabilities of his creation. Australian Brotzu really.
This is before/after 101, the hair has to be at the same length. Joe Tillman even posted before/after where his hair was longer in the before picture, yet still thicker in the after one.

So torn about this. I know zinc can be powerful, which is why I've been taking it internally for more than 6 years, and used zinc oxide cream on and off to heal pimples and wounds faster, and it works amazingly well, and I say that as someone who's tried a lot of BS topicals to heal blemishes faster.

There must be something to it, and it also explains the hype about Zix back in the day.
pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
I was actually considering paying $2600 until I found out that it's a lot cheaper in Europe lol. Anti androgens don't work for me so I am grasping at straws. Also, if I can just maintain what I have right now, it will be great. I have heard PRP is very good for maintenance.

Man I am desperate to hold on to my looks. Willing to pay any price lol.
I'm in the same state of mind, well, except that the front is more or less covered for good (unless my donor starts thinning but this is very unlikely), now I'm just scared of the full monk look if my crown deteriorates too much. The thinning has been very slow back there but you can't be too cautious. It's funny, I'm going to propose to my girlfriend soon, we'll start the baby machine in a few months, and still, I want to walk around with a normal head of hair. Lol at the guys who say "once you're married, your looks won't matter anymore!".

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 500
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1449

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
I'm in the same state of mind, well, except that the front is more or less covered for good (unless my donor starts thinning but this is very unlikely), now I'm just scared of the full monk look if my crown deteriorates too much. The thinning has been very slow back there but you can't be too cautious. It's funny, I'm going to propose to my girlfriend soon, we'll start the baby machine in a few months, and still, I want to walk around with a normal head of hair. Lol at the guys who say "once you're married, your looks won't matter anymore!".
Looks always matter. Not only to us but to our girlfriends/spouses as well. Basically, in this world of social media and women working in office where they interact with other men, we always have to be on top of our game and satisfy their sexual and emotional needs. The prettier the women, the more important it gets to always be your best self. Also, losing looks is very psychologically painful as it crushes our self esteem irrespective of marital status.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

OK I can confirm that this is legit in terms of that this is professor Vickers that's behind this and the website has been put in place by him.

Now the only worry we should have is about the efficiency of this treatment and whether Vickers got overexcited about its potential. There are clearly improvements on the pictures in the study, which is remarkable if you think about the fact that male pattern baldness worsens over time, but on these old guys, their hair loss usually progresses very slowly.

This treatment could definitely do something, especially combined with dermarolling. The website where you can order the treatment should be ready at the beginning of the next week. So, is anyone else going to give it a shot?

User avatar
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 310
Norwood: NW4

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Murkey Thumb » 1 year ago

I will be ordering the premium grade next week but I will probably go one step further and once a week will derma stamp with one of these meso devices "Hydra Needle 20 Aqua Micro Channel Mesotherapy Gold Needle Fine Touch System derma stamp". A bit better than rolling I think as it injects 6mm below the derma, obviously I will be using injectable sterile water to mix. Hopefully it will speed the response up as earlier discussed the Dalton weight of the peptide is higher than 500.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

I asked professor Vickers if it would be possible for him to send 6 month supplies as it would be enough to see if the treatment was working for us and this was his answer:

Hi Admin,
The manufacturing set up is for the 12 month supply only at present. I’m hopeful that if the product sells well I can then put the income back into the business and sell an additional product line of 3mth, 6th, and 12 mth supply possibly in sachet form. This would reduce the cost of postage quite a bit as well. Website to purchase should be ready mid next week and will advise you.
regards dr Vickers

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Sorry I'm too lazy to read again, how do I order?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Sorry I'm too lazy to read again, how do I order?
[Website down] , but not right away, the website is not operational apparently. It should be by the middle of next week.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

OK there is a bug on the website for the international delivery but Dr Vickers says it should be fixed tomorrow.

@Zenhead and @Murkey Thumb, do you guys know what the power/water ratio will be and how many times a day the treatment should be applied? Thanks!

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 936
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1678
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Oh wow some of you are ordering this? That’s kind of exciting!

User avatar
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 310
Norwood: NW4

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Murkey Thumb » 1 year ago

Well basically you mix a fresh batch every 6 weeks, use as often as possible 3-4 times a day although I will be also trying a different method. 1 measured cap to 250ml water. It comes with application spray bottle and another for mobile use. I am going to order it all up today so should see it in about 6-9 days.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest